Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-05-2008, 07:20 PM   #1
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU
Default Robot Rape?

This idea, like most of mine, came out of nowhere today.

What if there was a robot programed to rape women?

I suspect that would be incredibly painful for any woman the robot happens to cross paths with!

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 09:26 PM   #2
NastyJack

NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, I don't know what the robot would get out of it. Unless the guy who built the robot couldn't have sex for some reason (injury, age, disease, whatever).

The robot could be programmed to kidnap women, bring them back to the lab, then the builder could watch while the women were raped.
NastyJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 09:45 PM   #3
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Actually, this has been done, sort of.

ZFX Shockwave had a flick called Robopimp. Now how else does a good robot pimp keep his ho’s in line? Why rape and torture of course!

Screens and files compliment’s Emily from another board.

http://rapidshare.com/files/129183894/ROBO.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/129185444/ROBO.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/129186918/ROBO.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/129188453/ROBO.part4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/129190029/ROBO.part5.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/129190604/ROBO.part6.rar

PW=Emily

The Squid

Last edited by squidley; 08-05-2008 at 10:39 PM.
squidley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 12:16 AM   #4
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

I don't really find the idea erotic.. after all one of the best parts is the sensation of the sex. It seems to me.. if you were gonna go to all the trouble of having a robot rapist.. you could jsut kidnap agirl yourself and use a dildo and get the same ( if not more) enjoyment out of it.. ::Shrugs:: Interesting idea though....

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 01:44 AM   #5
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

mainstream hollywood did it to...dammed if i can remember the name of it..was a seventies flick. this rich couple gets an AI / automated stuff everywhere house and the "house" soemhow become sentient and like locks the woman in..proceeds to terrorize her and eventually rapes her and impregnates her so that "it" can become human. caused a big stir back then...mostly over the rape scene...i do remember the house/robot/Ai thing was called proteus. i snuck into a drive-in and watched this and that goofy Logans Run movie. man drive-ins ruled!
[m[o_o]m] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 08:01 AM   #6
Remiel
Privileged Member

Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Remiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by [m[o_o]m] View Post
mainstream hollywood did it to...dammed if i can remember the name of it..was a seventies flick. this rich couple gets an AI / automated stuff everywhere house and the "house" soemhow become sentient and like locks the woman in..proceeds to terrorize her and eventually rapes her and impregnates her so that "it" can become human. caused a big stir back then...mostly over the rape scene...i do remember the house/robot/Ai thing was called proteus. i snuck into a drive-in and watched this and that goofy Logans Run movie. man drive-ins ruled!
Demon Seed (1977) with Julie Christie.
Remiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 08:53 AM   #7
slingjack
Privileged Member

slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Robot rape link

Here is a link to a robot rape from teen titans
http://www.badgirlarcade.com/games/a...en-sladed.html
slingjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 08:54 PM   #8
NastyJack

NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Not exactly robot rape, Slade was just a bad guy in a metal mask.

Although I did like the clip ... not bad for Flash animation.
NastyJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 09:27 PM   #9
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

ahh ya thnx slingjack...was drivin me crazy! im gunna go leecher that old shit right now and watch it agin
[m[o_o]m] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 07:34 PM   #10
blondewife38

blondewife38 Level 2 (200+)blondewife38 Level 2 (200+)blondewife38 Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via MSN to blondewife38 Send a message via Yahoo to blondewife38

i'm not sure about robots. I think whatever it is, it has to be alive...
blondewife38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 06:15 PM   #11
Echo

Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU View Post
This idea, like most of mine, came out of nowhere today.

What if there was a robot programed to rape women?
I think it's really hot. One of the first movies I saw that got me squirming was Demon Seed. A robot could be the ultimate bondage device.

Also, a woman has three holes, and I only have one cock, so unless you bring a friend, two holes are always left unfilled... and that's just not right.

I'm imagining a really large robot, like a Transformer, that can grab her wrists and ankles and suspend her in the air in a variety of positions: bent over backwards, bent over forwards, rightside up, upside down, spread eagle in midair... you get the idea. It would flip her around on my command to be used like the piece of meat that she is. And it would have several long, flexible, rubber probes that could be brought to bear in all the the unused orifices:

"rapebot: i'm done fucking her pussy, now flip her around and force her mouth open for me so I can shove my cock down her throat. Oh, and rapebot: commence electric shocks to her hands, feet, thighs, and nipples... Start out low, only 30 volts, and get progressively higher... Good rapebot!"
Old 08-12-2008, 07:56 PM   #12
freepronman

freepronman has initial reputation

Robot rape, interesting concept.
freepronman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 09:35 AM   #13
Redzen

Redzen has initial reputation

yeeeah...

Redzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 11:10 AM   #14
playfulgirl2001

playfulgirl2001 Level 2 (200+)playfulgirl2001 Level 2 (200+)playfulgirl2001 Level 2 (200+)

make's me hotttttttttttttttttttt....giggles
playfulgirl2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 01:51 PM   #15
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Actually, we could have some fun with this...

Imagine a Terminator type robot, android really, that is sent to hunt down and rape its victim over and over, endlessly, getting more savage each time... maybe even raping her to death over days or weeks.

"You still don't get it, do you? He'll find her. That's what he does. That's all he does! You can't stop him. He'll wade through you, reach thru her cunt, and pull her fucking heart out."

Just some thoughts... Oh, Arhnold...

The Squid

Last edited by squidley; 08-13-2008 at 01:54 PM.
Old 08-13-2008, 05:57 PM   #16
FuzzyCuff

FuzzyCuff has initial reputation

This is actually along the lines of when I first discovered that I got turned on by rape.

Movie called Demon Seed
Anyone that has seen that movie would know what I'm talking about....
I remember watching it as a kid and then I see the robotic arm of the robotic wheel chair start to tug on the bathrobe ... then the minature saw blade comes out and starts cutting away the clothing.... Geeezus ... my ears started to sweat they got so hot...
FuzzyCuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 11:22 PM   #17
squidley
Privileged Member

Playing on the robot rape:

SkyNet, the all powerful, self-aware network, the sentient machine mind composed of thousands of internetworked machines that has become not only man’s most powerful creation, but his deadly enemy, has come to realize that the destruction of man alone isn’t enough. Not only must man die, the species eradicated from the surface of the earth, but he must also live…

Because for every hero that is born, there must be a traitor. For every savior, there is a Judas, someone to trip his fellow man, make him fall and in this case, to lead him to the destruction of SkyNet’s never ending, never stopping death camps.

But like heroes that must be killed, traitors must be born, fashioned from the crude materials at hand and forged into the tools the great machine needs to complete its work. But even the demons of mankind are not assured. Sometimes it is required that mere fate is helped along, to that end SkyNet is determined to lend fate a helping hand. It is the wisdom of the machine is to build a helper, a sentient robot sent back into time like his killing Terminator machines, but not only to kill, but to build, to see his race of human scum are born and destine to drive the masses of humanity into the maw of the never ending killing machines and to the very furnaces of their destruction.

So a new model killing machine is developed, the T-1069. This new machine carries some of the genes of its predecessors. It is physically strong, fast, agile, and nearly indestructible. The mimetic poly-alloy construction of its predecessors, the T-1000 an T-X series allow the T-1069 to shape shift at will to anything of approximately the same volume and to replicate living or inanimate objects.

The T-1069 is not just a terminator, it’s a Reaper. The T-1069 is designed implant and harvest genetic material, using whatever means is required to accomplish its task. Be it killing and replacing a lover, physical ripping the sperm or egg holding organs from its victims bodies, or raping its victims for hours to ensure primary directives are carried out.

It’s coming, it’s here now, and nothing will stop it from seeing that seeds of destruction are sewn…

The Squid
Old 08-14-2008, 02:43 PM   #18
reawan

reawan has initial reputation

I don't think it's a concept that will spread very far. For me (and other viewers??) these rape clips and stories are basically about one (or even both) participant(s) having "fun" (usually the rapist). A robot getting satisfacion from raping a human is far fetchetd for me. So what's left is the topic of punishment - I don't know if this is enough for more than a very small number of productions.
reawan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 10:39 PM   #19
Mansun

Mansun has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingjack View Post
Here is a link to a robot rape from teen titans
http://www.badgirlarcade.com/games/a...en-sladed.html
Wow, great clip, thanks slingjack. Flash is getting better and better nowadays. I think Akumi was Flash too.

Anyways, I like the Transformers Idea, thats cool, they are sorta "living creatures". They can feel, sort of, well they grunt when they get shot so...I think they can. Remember that scene, to those of you who have seen the movie, where the steering wheel grabbed a the lady driver...I think its before the vending machine transformed to shoot cans at people. That looked like a god prelude to good things.
And risk it controlling us.
Mansun is offline   Reply With Quote