Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-29-2010, 02:25 AM   #1
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU
Default Sugar Is Sweet

Stop!

Before you read any further be aware that this is the third part of the Red Rose Rapist short stories. Please read Roses Are Red and Violets Are Blue before diving into the depths of this story.

Now I give you Sugar Is Sweet

We last left the case of the Red Rose Rapist with three suspects. Two more are going to be revealed. Can you figure out who the Red Rose Rapist is?

“Hello there Dr. Sugar”

“Hi, how are you today Maggie?”

“Just fine and yourself?”

“Couldn’t be better!”

Dr. Sugar hummed a happy song as he entered the hospital ready for work. The fact that Dr. Sugar was coming to work at that hour was strange. He should have been there two hours ago. In fact even stranger Dr. Sugar has been precisely two hours late for work quite frequently. It was for this reason that one of his coworkers called the police and told them of their suspicions. Now Dr. Sugar wasn’t just any ordinary doctor, he was special. You see, Dr. Sugar was the one and only doctor who examined the victims of the Red Rose Rapist. Additionally, he was the only doctor in the city qualified enough to examine rape victims. For other positions such as family doctor, gynecologist, etc there was a high demand for doctors and a fierce competition. For some reason, there was no competition or demand to examine rape victims, a fact that the coworker found equally suspicious.

Under normal circumstances, people would dismiss any ill thinking of Dr. Sugar as paranoia. Dr. Sugar lived up to his name and was considered a very sweet, kind person to everyone. However, circumstances were not normal. He would always examine the victims alone for a long period of time, in fact twice as long as it should have taken. It was this red flag that attracted the most attention.

Of course, Dr. Sugar was interrogated by police very shortly after the call. Like all suspects before him, he didn’t have an alibi. When asked about the length of time it took to examine the victims, he simply stated that he wanted to examine the women right away and after the effects of the chloroform had begun to wear off as part of a research project. He wouldn’t give out any details of this project, saying that it was still in the process of being formulated.

“Dr. Sugar, is that all you have to say?”

“Yes, can I go now? There are patients waiting for my care and I shouldn’t be late.”

“Yet you are late quite frequently. How do you explain that?”

“Poor time management. Can I just go?”

“Yes, you can go. If you think of anything that could help you know what to do.”

“I’ll be sure to do that miss.”

Dr. Sugar drove away from the police station, happy to be out of there. It was almost time for his shift to start, he noticed. Instead of driving straight to the hospital, he drove in the opposite direction. After a few minutes of driving he wound up in the side of town that was the hotspot for the Red Rose Rapist rapes. He parked his car in a parking garage and started walking with his head down, as if he didn’t want anyone to recognize him over here. The doctor suddenly ducked into an alleyway and looked over his shoulder to make sure no one was following him. Good, no one was. His cock hardened with excitement as he walked towards a storage warehouse encased in darkness, eager to enjoy what was about to happen.

Oh doctor, doctor! Another victim is coming soon! Take her temperature! Take her vitals...rape her?

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 02:41 AM   #2
SEX_VAMPYRE

SEX_VAMPYRE Level 2 (200+)SEX_VAMPYRE Level 2 (200+)SEX_VAMPYRE Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via ICQ to SEX_VAMPYRE Send a message via MSN to SEX_VAMPYRE Send a message via Yahoo to SEX_VAMPYRE

RapeU

Thanks for writing my story idea The Red Rose Rapist. I hope you finish it. Please keep in touch
SEX_VAMPYRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 12:39 AM   #3
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Jenny was bored.

It was pretty easy to see why. She was the only one working at the storage warehouse this late at night. And even though she worked in the most dangerous part of town due to the recent rape rampage, she never had any trouble because she always got off work after the rapes had occurred. She didn't understand why the warehouse was open so late. Those who have access to storage areas don't need her to open the door for them since they have a key. Only new customers need her or if a problem happened to occur. Yet problems were few as well as new customers due to the location.

Jenny sighed. Her life was completely predictable from the moment she woke up to the moment one of the last routine customers of the night opens their storage unit with a loud bang to the moment she fell asleep.

Jenny was so bored she never heard the door open. Her heart skipped a beat when she suddenly saw the man in a dark coat at the counter. This is new. Eerily new.

She was about to ask what he needed when he started to walk around the counter towards her.

"What...what are you doing."

He didn't reply. Jenny was getting a horrible feeling. A really bad horrible feeling. Her eyes met with something sticking out of his coat pocket. A sliver of red...

"Oh...oh god no not me please not me. I'll do anything please not me!"

Jenny knew at this hour it was useless to try and scream. No one would hear her. Her fear of the man had backed her into a corner. Her eyes darted wildly to see if there was anything she could defend herself with. Finding nothing, she desperately tried to get out of the corner and get away.

Yet it was too late. She was suddenly face to face with him. He roughly pinned her to the wall with his body

"Please..." she begged "not me please not me!"

He pointed down to the ground.

"No, no God no. Please don't do this I'll do anything please don't do this!"

Slowly he reached into his pocket and pulled out a knife. Jenny gulped. Her body shook with fear. The knife was pointed towards her stomach. Jenny shook her head "D...D...Don't hurt me please!"

He pointed to the ground again. Jenny had no choice. She slowly slid down the wall into a seating position. He pointed to the floor again. Jenny whimpered but complied with the Red Rose Rapist's wish to lay down on the ground.

Suddenly the knife was pressed on her stomach. "No...don..don't hurt me I did what you wanted!" She felt the knife cut through her blouse, barely touching her skin. She felt her bra slowly lifted away from her chest. Then she felt the knife tear at her skirt. Soon she was completely naked at the mercy of the Red Rose Rapist.

"You...you don't have to do this, please I'll do anything, just please don't do this!"

He ignored her pleas and took off his pants. Her eyes widened at his pulsating member. "Please don't do this, please!" She felt him get on top of her. Suddenly the fear she had gave her strength. Jenny started to wiggle her body, trying to get away from him. Rough hands violated her breasts.

She twisted toward her left, trying to stop him from violating her body. He twisted her back on her back. Jenny tried to twist right, but he held her firmly down with his body. Suddenly her womanhood felt it brush against her.

"NO! PLEASE GOD NO!" Her tiny whimpering pleas turned into screams of desperation. "SOMEONE HELLLAAAAAAAH!" she screamed as the huge quivering member violated her. She felt him push it deep inside her. Jenny screamed in pain, unable to form words. It was moving inside her, his lips closed around part of her neck.

Slowly the pain turned to pleasure. Jenny started to feel hot. Moans of pain were soon replaced with moans of shameful pleasure.

"Plaaa plaaaa sssttoooo stttooooo aaaaah sstooooo!" She attempted to beg him to stop but could not form the words. She felt him sucking on her neck as his thrusts got faster and harder. Jenny attempted to move her hips from side to side in a hopeless attempt to dislodge him.

"nnn nnnn nnnnoo noooaaaaah aaaaaah AAAAAAAAAAAH NNNNAAAAAAH!" She screamed. She felt hot tears rolling down her cheeks. Suddenly a burning sensation was felt down there. Her moans of shameful pleasure became louder with more lust. She tried to push him off of her, not wanting the Red Rose Rapist to have the pleasure of giving her an orgasm. Jenny felt his hands grab her wrists and pin them above her head.

"AAAAH AAAA UUUUAAAAH AAAAAH AAAAAAAH" she screamed. The pleasure intensified. She felt her breasts bounce with each thrust. The fire spread throughout her whole body and it jerked violently as the orgasm hit. Then suddenly she felt tremendous pain!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH SO SO SOMEONE HEE HEE HELLLP! PLE E E E EASE ST STO STOP IT HUR HURTS! ST STO STOP IT, IT IT HURRRRRRRRRTS AAAAAAH AAAH HU HU HU AAAAAH"

She felt him thrust harder and faster and harder and faster. Her breasts were bouncing all over her chest. She tried to move her body away, but had no luck. Jenny was trapped under him.

Soon the pain slowly went away and was replaced by pleasure even more intense than the first. Her moans became more lust filled. Her brain was overwhelmed by the pleasure and she forgot all about trying to get away. Her body wanted it, needed it, craved it. Jenny lay there in a stunned pleasure as he continued to mercilessly violate her. She moaned louder and louder as the orgasm built up inside her again. A scream escaped her lips as the fire spread throughout her whole body once more.

The pain was back, but Jenny was too numb from the orgasm to protest. Silently her mind screamed for this to end. She felt her wrists being released and hands groping her body all over as he continued to fuck her. Jenny no longer had the energy to physically struggle.

Her mouth uttered out moans while her mind continued to beg and plead for this nightmare to end. Yet he continued ravaging her harder and faster and harder and faster. The fire spread through her again. She heard moans escape his mouth and knew what was coming. Her mind screamed no as her body lay there unable to obtain the energy to struggle.

She felt the fire spread and heard his moans sound more animal like. She matched his moans as the unwanted pleasure continued to build and build and build. Finally her body jerked uncontrollably as the floodgates opened for his member. She felt her pussy fill up with warm, sticky sperm then the weight of his body as he collapsed on top of her.

Tears continued to escape Jenny's eyes. She felt shame and humiliation for her body enjoying the torment. As the stinky cloth covered her face, her mind and body lay there in shameful defeat.

The Red Rose Rapist dragged the unconscious woman outside the office towards the road where he knew someone would find her before she woke up from nap time. He strolled away back into the shadows after leaving a single red rose in the woman's crossed arms.

The doctor has been a very naughty boy...or has he? Stay tuned for the next and final suspect in the Red Rose Rapist mystery!

The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 10-23-2013, 01:34 AM   #4
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

"Hello."

"Hey Sweet, how are you doing?"

"Oh pretty well thank you."

Danny Sweet enjoyed his job. As a security guard at a hospital there was less of a danger at getting harmed by an assailant than other security guard jobs where you are all alone.

Yet even though Sweet enjoyed his job, he was acting very strangely. For one thing he had suddenly changed his availability to where he could only work in the afternoon. He was hardly ever scheduled for nights yet there were times he would be found in the hospital at night. In fact, he usually came to the hospital at night around the same time Dr. Sugar did. His behavior was highly suspicious, especially since the last rape was late into the night and Sweet suddenly showed up from out of nowhere soon after.

"We need you to come downtown with us. We'd like to ask you a few questions."

"Sure no problem!"

The interrogation of Sweet was as uneventful as the other interrogations. Sweet explained to Rose that the security cameras are unreliable in the hospital. They tend to loose the feed frequently. Sweet told Rose and Bentley he was either in the room or right outside when Dr. Sugar conducted his examination of the victims. Sweet explained that Dr. Sugar wanted to be sure someone he could trust would back him up if there happened to be an outcry of abuse by a patient after rape. If the security cameras weren't so unreliable then Dr. Sugar wouldn't need Sweet there.

"One thing doesn't fit. Where are you whenever the rapes take place?"

"At home."

"Can anyone verify that?"

"Not that I know of. My neighbors don't know me very well nor I do them. If you asked me a question about someone living beside me I couldn't answer. I don't even know what some of them look like."

Rose was frustrated. Very frustrated. Five people have been accused of being the Red Rose Rapist yet the case was still going nowhere.

"What do you think?"

"He's hiding something. I can feel it."

"Can you prove it?"

Rose sighed "No. His alibi is weak yet strong enough for his attorney to give us hell about acquiring a DNA sample. What is it about DNA that people are so upset about?"

"Well it's somewhat new. I could understand reluctance to give a sample worried about mistakes happening. Yet in a case like this..."

"...I know. We have to let him go don't we boss?"

"Yes. Though I'm starting to get fed up with all this nonsense. I've been trying to obtain a court order to temporarily detain all of those accused here for at least a couple of days just to see if any rapes occur during that time. Progress has been slow however. Maybe that's all the proof we will need to get a DNA sample..."

"Does that include Jim?"

"Yes Rose, he was accused. Hell at this point in the game I would voluntarily lock myself in one of these cells if I was accused of being the Red Rose Rapist. It's the only sure fire way to clear someone's name since there is always someone present in the station."

"I just wish we could follow everyone accused 24/7. It just seems to get so busy for us late at night that we suddenly don't have enough people to follow our suspects."

Rose's boss nodded and motioned towards the door. She sighed and walked back into the interrogation room.

"Thank you for answering our questions. You are a suspect in the case so do not leave town. You are free to go for now."

Danny Sweet drove away from the police station. His body was damp from sweat. After parking his car at his house, he walked the streets towards the hospital not happy at all that he had become a suspect.

About a block from the hospital he ducked into a dark alley and waited as a woman came closer and closer to the dark alley...

Security to the alley! Security to the alley! Oh wait you're already here...raping somebody?

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-23-2013 at 02:24 AM.
Old 11-09-2013, 03:21 AM   #5
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

As he had done plenty of times before, the Red Rose Rapist concealed himself in the shadows awaiting his prey.

This prey was different than the rest. She was a criminal, though only a select few along with the Red Rose Rapist knew what she was doing. To the rest of the world she was an ordinary nurse at the hospital where his victims ended up.

He had to be careful and remain unseen in the dark alley and was taking a great risk. The select few who bought the drugs she sold them were always in the alley waiting for her. Waiting for their fix. Once they have taken the drugs, he knew they would clumsily walk away from the alley to whatever they wanted to do next. Or some would be incapacitated for quite some time inside the alley. He had watched all of them from the darkest shadows and knew that once the last man partook in the drugs the woman would be all his whether anyone remained in the alley or not.

Finally the last person of the night came. He slithered in the darkness and slowly crept up behind her. He never understood why she wore her nursing uniform when selling drugs but didn't complain about it since it made her more appealing.

His hands wrapped around her wrists, surprising her.

"Hey! You've gotten all I have tonight and that's plenty for you!"

He chuckled to himself. She thought he was a customer. He definitely wanted something from this woman, but not drugs!

The Red Rose Rapist pulled her closer and tightened his grip. Fishing in his pocket for a knife, he located it and whipped it out in front of her eyes.

"What...what are you doing? I told you that's all I have left."

The Red Rose Rapist pointed down to the ground, moving the knife closer to her neck. Suddenly he heard a click. She had a knife too and managed to wiggle her way to it! Yet she did not use the element of surprise to her advantage. It's likely she never dreamed of having to defend herself.

He grabbed her wrist with the knife firmly and hard

"Ow ow ow please let go please! Ok, ok I've dropped the knife. I have more drugs I lied just let me get it from my..."

The Red Rose Rapist silenced her chatter by moving the knife to her neck once again. He kicked the naughty nurse's knife away into the shadows. Once again he pointed down to the ground.

"Please...I have what you want. I have money and drugs. You can have them please just leave me alone!"

The Red Rose Rapist shoved her body down towards the ground, impatient with her protesting. His strength was indicative of something far worse than a druggie that wanted more.

“No…”

The Red Rose Rapist fished out a dirty cloth. With knife in hand as a weapon of fear, he forced the dirty cloth into her mouth. He loved to hear his victims scream, but continued screams from here would draw someone into investigating the noise. He could not allow that to happen.

His knife grazed against her uniform. The naughty nurse shook her head and carefully unbuttoned her shirt. Her hands were trembling. The Red Rose Rapist was somewhat surprised someone was willingly shedding their clothes. He watched, not trusting her, as she slowly and carefully removed her shirt of the uniform revealing her simple white bra. Slowly, she slid off her skirt. The nurse started to sob quietly through the gag. She revealed her white panties to the eyes of the Red Rose Rapist.

Suddenly her hands snatched the cloth from her mouth.

“SOMEBODY HELLMMMMPH!”

The Red Rose Rapist was quick, his eyes on her the whole time. As soon as she yelled he covered her mouth with his hand and pressed the knife against her bare stomach. He could feel the body under him quiver in fear. Before she can react, the Red Rose Rapist snatches the cloth from her hand and sticks it back into her mouth. He then used his knife to brush against the skin of her stomach, going up to the bra line. A quick flick of the wrist was all it took to snap the bra apart, revealing her luscious plump breasts. The nurse whimpered and groaned in protest.

Snap went her panties as the knife easily cut through them revealing her perfectly shaved pussy. The Red Rose Rapist kept the knife in her eyesight as he revealed to her his large quivering meat. Her eyes grew wide and she gave more moans of protest.

The Red Rose Rapist took her own panties and tied them around her mouth quickly so the cloth already inside wouldn’t come out. He couldn’t risk someone finding her here before he was done. He was glad the nurse was too afraid to make a move against him. Fear is a powerful ally.

The nurse suddenly started struggling and moaning in protest. The Red Rose Rapist pinned her wrists above her and slowly moved his meat to her. It brushed against her, teasing her womanhood. She shook her head vigorously and moved her hips from side to side in an effort to stop him from entering her. He had to release her wrists in order to be able to enter her smooth pussy. The moans were louder now. He felt her hands clawing at his chest in a futile effort to push him away.

He grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head once more. His hard cock oozed in and out of her. The nurse continued to struggle more valiantly. He felt her wiggle underneath him, making him hornier and his member even harder.

The nurse’s moans slowly became less of protest and more of pleasure. He looked into her eyes and continued to violate her as they slowly lost focus to the pleasure. Moans erupted from the gag. Moans of the inner basic instinct that wanted the pleasure, craved the pleasure. His body pressed against hers as he continued to violate her faster and harder. Her body started to go with the rhythm rather than struggle against it.

Suddenly her body jerked underneath him. He felt warm wet liquid ooze inside of her, making her even more wetter and him hornier. The moans of pleasure turned into moans of pain racing through his eardrums. The nurse had found her resistance again and he could feel her desperately trying to dislodge him. Shrieks of pain muffled by the makeshift gag continued to fill his ears. He loved making them hurt as much as he loved making them orgasm. The Red Rose Rapist continued to violate her mercilessly.

The shrieks slowly started to become moans again. Her body really wanted the pleasure to come this time. He could tell the nurse was trying so hard to hide it. He knew she didn’t want it and didn’t want to give him the satisfaction of gaining pleasure from her violation. Her body was against her however and he could hear moans even more craving as the last ones. In and out and harder and faster he raped her. She was close again, he could feel her body start to tense up. He began to feel the pleasure himself and started moaning along with her. His moans caused her body to betray her once again and jerk her into another massive orgasm.

He released her wrists, knowing her body would be too overwhelmed by pleasure and pain to do anything for her. She laid under him, moaning with utter pain as he continued to violate her, his pleasure ever growing inside of him. The fire slowly spread within him. He was getting close to releasing his fluids into her.

He watched as her breasts bounced everywhere with every relentless thrust. Her moans began to match his as the pain was quickly replaced with pleasure. He raped her as fast and as hard as he could, moaning louder and louder with each thrust. Their moans were now in synch with each other. Her body was cooperating with him against her will. He felt her body tense. The fire spread through both of them as each moaned like animals and as he released his warm sticky fluids inside of her.

The Red Rose Rapist collapsed onto the nurse, her body too stunned from the pleasure to move. He lay there until regaining his strength then acquired the chloroform. After knocking her out the Red Rose Rapist he placed her body in the alley where it could easily be seen by a passer-by. After carefully placing a single red rose in her crossed arms he walked away from the street back into the dark abyss from whence he came.

Ooooh the security guard has been a very bad boy! Or...has he? Find out in the finale of the Red Rose Rapist short stories "The Rapist Is You!?"

Edit:

The Rapist Is You!? can be found here

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 11-27-2013 at 11:19 AM.