Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-03-2010, 07:04 PM   #1
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU
Default Roses Are Red

Long ago SEX_VAMPYRE (a lurker in the story section) approached me about writing a story. Though SV wanted a single story, I'm deviating a little bit from the idea and creating 4 short stories.

The setting is in London mid 1980's. Reports made to Scotland Yard describe what they believe to be a serial rapist who chloroforms his victims after he is done with them and leaves behind a single red rose in their crossed arms.
And now, I give you the first Red Rose Rapist short story

Roses Are Red.

She walked alone in the unusually cold night with the sense that she was being followed. The woman had felt that way ever since she left her boyfriend’s house after they had fought. Now she wished she had called someone to pick her up. Her attire was not meant for staying outside for very long. She wore a long red dress that showed just enough cleavage to where any guy would want to look at her twice. The jacket she had was only used for covering the cleavage during dinner or when someone stared uncomfortably at her rather than keeping her warm. She had left the jacket at her boyfriend’s house and wished she had it with her now.

A few cars passed by her, the headlights made the shadows dance around her. It was as if the shadows were mocking her predicament. She still had a block left before she reached her destination. A shiver raced down her spine as she tried to warm her hands with her breath. Her feet were frozen in her sexy high healed black shoes and she felt the pain in each step she took.

Suddenly a sound reached her cold ears. She was being followed! Her pace quickened, but she could not walk very fast in her heals, and taking them off would have frozen her feet even more. Even if she ran, she doubted that she would make it to her home before the stranger caught up with her. The effort was making her exhausted and she had to stop and rest underneath a street lamp. Perhaps there she would be safe.

Her hopes were crushed when she felt something cold and sharp against her neck along with hairy flesh against her cleavage. She saw a gloved finger pointing into a dark alley.

“Wh…what do you want,” she whimpered. Her captor made no audible reply. She saw the finger gesture again to the alley, the knife at her throat loosened and he slowly led her there.

“Please…its cold, please take my money and let me go home.”

Again the captor made no reply. He simply pointed down to the ground.

“Wha…what do you want? What are you going to do to me” she asked as she slowly got down on the ground. She couldn’t see how big the knife was in the black night, but every now and then a gleam would enter her eyes telling her that her captor was not afraid to use it.

Suddenly she felt her captor on top of her and the knife against her flesh. “Please, please don’t hurt me!” she cried as the cold knife sliced through her dress. Horror filled her mind as she lay there on the cold cement sidewalk. She knew what was going to happen, and she knew she was powerless to stop it.

She started struggling anyway as the cold knife pressed against her bra and quickly ripped it off her bosom. Her nipples, already hard with the cold, became even harder now that they were fully exposed to it. The knife nicked her skin as she struggled. Fear overwhelmed her pain as she screamed. Her assailant didn’t bother to quiet her cries as he used the cold, sharp knife to completely take off her now ruined dress.

The knife bit at her crotch and she screamed, tears flooding her eyes from fear and pain. She felt her panties being ripped away from her skin and she shivered there on the ground, completely naked and exposed. She felt two hands touching her body, groping her. She started struggling with more intensity now that she knew the knife was no longer in his hand. Her resistance made no difference.

Lips formed around her nipple and then teeth. She cried in fear and pain as she felt his now ungloved cold, bare finger invading her. Another scream escaped her lips as she pointlessly pushed against the man’s chest in a desperate escape attempt. Suddenly she felt shame as pleasure began to build up down there. Another scream as she felt the now warm finger inside her being replaced by a bigger appendage.

His cock felt too big for her. Louder she screamed as he slowly, painfully entered her cunt.

“No! No! No! AAaaaaah no! No! NO! NO! AAAAAH PLEASE NO!” was all she could manage to say as he slowly worked his member in and out of her. She pushed again at his chest, and this time he pinned her wrists above her head to the cold, hard ground. He was moving a little faster now; each thrust produced a moan of pain from her. Harder he thrust now, producing more moans. She couldn’t even form the word ‘no’ anymore.

A fire began to quickly burn inside of her and it became harder and harder for her to breathe. Her screams became screams of pleasure as the fire continued to grow. For a moment she forgot about the cold ground, forgot why she was out here, and forgot any moment except the pleasure. She could hear him moaning in unison with her as he continued to thrust faster and faster and harder and harder. Her body twitched violently as a humongous orgasm rippled through her.

Suddenly the pleasure was gone and the pain was back. She found her voice again.

“NO! NO! AAAAAAH IT HURTS! IT HURRRRTS! P…PLEASE, NO MORE IT HURTS!”

The tears in her eyes were back too. Each deep, hard thrust made her twitch in pain. She felt like her body had no more energy to take any more. Pleading screams continued to escape her lips as the man continued to rape her. The fire came back, more quickly this time and she experienced another orgasm as the hard, thick cock continued to pound her juicy, wet flesh.

She no longer had the energy to struggle and simply lay there unable to form words. He let go of her wrists and resumed groping her body, abusing her breast as he continued to fuck her mercilessly. He was moaning louder than her now. Even after the third and fourth orgasm, he was not done with her. Harder and faster he fucked her pussy raw. As he felt her approaching a fifth orgasm, his cock quivered. Warm, sticky sperm filled her raw, painful cunt. Her rapist collapsed on top of her body, continuing to violate and grope her. She lay there in shame, pain, and sadness. Suddenly she felt a wet cloth covering her nose and mouth. She found the energy to struggle then, but to no avail as the chloroform knocked her unconscious.

Her rapist positioned her body as if she were in a coffin. Quickly he reached into his pocket and pulled out a slightly damaged rose. He placed it in her crossed arms and quickly escaped into the night.

More to come soon

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 03:09 AM   #2
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

"The Red Rose Rapist strikes again! This time in an alley nowhere near his other victims have been."

Inspector Rose Garza breathed heavy sigh, "That's the third time in two weeks. He's getting bolder. Ok, victim's name?"

"Rose Red."

"Hm, like in the poem roses are red?"

"Oh, no sorry read it wrong. Reid is how you say it. How funny you share a first name huh?"

"No, that's just creepy. I assume she's at the hospital being examined by the doctors?"

"Yes but she's groggy from..."

"Chloroform" they both said together.

Rose sighed another long, painful sigh. "She'll be knocked out until morning."

"If only we can find something in common with all the victims! Maybe we'd be able to figure out where he's gonna go next!"

"Well whatever they have in common we're sure not finding it. Perhaps we should try asking the citizens if they can report people missing for strange periods of time...like at night when all the rapes occur."

"Rose, we've been over this. The best thing to do is let other people come to us. If we go to the people we'll get tons of bogus reports and we can't chase all of em."

"And we don't have any suspects. Sure, it was a great idea to check DNA against all known sex offenders but none matched!"

"You seem tense and frustrated. This case is starting to wear you down a bit too much. Go home early. Relax. You and Bentley will go and interview Miss Rose tomorrow morning."

"Thanks Boss," Rose said with a smile.

As she drove home her mind attempted to form connections, anything, to the series of rapes that continued to leave Scotland Yard stumped. As usual, her mind came up blank. Her boss was right, she was focusing too hard. But how can you help it when it's so close to home? Rose forced herself to start thinking about other things. She was saddened about the onset of her period this week. A baby is one of the things Rose wanted more than anything in the world. It didn't matter if her boyfriend Jim would be in or out of the baby's life, she just wanted a kid badly but didn't want marriage to tie her down. Married life scared her more than raising a kid by herself.

She was home now. A simple two bedroom apartment on the ground floor of a moderately good neighborhood. Her hands reached for the keys inside her purse. She unlocked and opened the door. With a flick of a switch light illuminated the living room. Her eyes grew as big as saucers when she saw a single red rose lying on the living room table...

Oh yes, there's still more to come. Much more, muahaha!

The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 09-12-2010, 09:55 PM   #3
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

"Jim" Rose called out, "Jim please no more roses!"
Jim emerged from one of the bedrooms with a confused look on his face, "I thought you loved roses. I stopped by the flower shop just before it closed to get you a surprise!"
"Thank you Jim, I just can't deal with them because..."
"...of that creepy case you're dealing with, I see. I'm glad I got..." he disappeared into the bedroom "...these as well" he said, emerging with a beautiful bouquet of violets.
"They're beautiful! Thank you Jim!"
"Now let me get rid of this rose..."
"No, I'll do it. I want to find a creative way to get rid of...oh...oh my!"
"What?"
"I can't explain, but I need to get back to work as soon as possible."
"A break in the case then?"
"Yes!"
"Ok honey be careful."
"I will."
Rose was excited and amazed that no one had caught an obvious clue that was right under their noses. A certain florist liked to have a small sticker, barely visible, promoting the flower shop he owned. It said "Harry's Flowers" and underneath had a very small picture of a rose. Since the sticker was so small, it was easy to overlook.

"Boss!"
"Rose? I thought you went home. What are you still doing here?"
"All of the roses that the Red Rose Rapist used came from the same flower shop!"
"I...what?"
"The roses, all the roses came from the same flower shop. Here, look, this sticker is on every single rose!"
"Why didn't we see this before?"
"I don't know sir, but Bently and I will interview the florist first thing tomorrow. Maybe he could answer some of our questions or give us a suspect."

The florist did indeed give the police someone to suspect, himself! Harry was the first break the police had in the case, but not a very helpful break. He could not reveal his whereabouts during any of the rapes. At first he told the police he was with his wife, but his wife told them he was not at home. Other excuses included him being "out of town for the night" or "I can't recall where I was." With no alibi he was practically wearing a sign saying "I'm the rapist!!!!!"

Of course, it's innocent until proven guilty. The only evidence the police could collect was out of their reach because they had no hard evidence to collect it. Since Harry did not have any previous sex offender charges, or any criminal charges for that matter, his lawyer argued that there was not enough evidence to obtain Harry's DNA. The police knew the lawyer was correct...at least for now...

Harry smiled to himself as he drove to a beaten run down part of town. He got out of the car and drove to an ancient looking motel. There, he quietly waited in the shadows. He saw a woman walking towards him, and his smile grew even wider. His cock pricked with excitement at what was about to happen.

Uh oh! I think we all know where this is going! Get ready to pleasure yourselves as the Red Rose Rapist takes another victim!

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 09-24-2010, 05:51 PM   #4
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

The Red Rose Rapist waited silently in the flickering shadows. A loud noise startled him and he ducked further into the shadows. That was close! A couple almost saw him in the flickering light of the dingy hotel sign. He smiled as the couple went inside the hotel. Perfect, no witnesses!

The beautiful slut came towards him now. She wasn’t as well dressed as the last victim, but she still looked fine! Her breasts looked like they were D size and perky. She had a little fat on her body, but it was the kind of fat that makes a woman look more appetizing; like you want the fat there so that you can have more body to use and abuse. He loved her short wavy blond hair as it lazily moved with a soft wind. Closer and closer she came. The Red Rose Rapist was ready, his cock itched with excitement. She was in range now. He grabbed the bitch the same as all the others, by taking her by surprise with a knife at her throat. He dragged the whimpering slut into the shadows.

“No! No please don’t hurt me! Please don’t hurt me!”

As always the Red Rose Rapist did not respond verbally to his victim. He forced her to the ground and slowly cut her shirt open. The woman sobbed, realizing what was about to come.

“No, no I’ll do anything please! No oo o oo o!”

The bra was next to meet his knife. He had guessed right, the slut’s breasts were big, luscious, and beautiful. She pled and sobbed as he started to abuse her body. His hands squeezed her melons and she continued to plead with him, hoping that maybe someone would come and rescue her. Slowly his hands rubbed her nipples as if she were his lover, silently mocking her as her nipples hardened. His lips pressed against her neck and began to suck hard. He intended to have this victim be marked so that she could feel even more shame in the coming days.

“Ah ha ha ha! No! No! No! No! Please no!” she pled as his knife slowly pressed against her waist, cutting her skirt off. “I’ll do anything, please don’t!” she uselessly said as the knife easily sliced through her underwear, exposing her shaved womanhood.

He wasted no time and took off his clothes quickly. She attempted to roll away but was not fast enough. On her stomach, he had an easier advantage over her. His huge pulsating cock penetrated her asshole, something which he had never done before and immediately enjoyed. His victim on the other hand…

“No! No! Aaaah! No! Please no! Aaaah! AAAAAAH! AAAAAAAAH! It hurts! It huur hur hurrts!”

He pulled out of her as he did not want to cum before she did. Blood slowly pooled out of her ass and onto the pavement as he turned her over. His bloody cock rubbed against the entrance of her pussy. Tears fell from her eyes. He thrust inside her and groped her sexy body. The Red Rose Rapist could tell this victim found more pleasure in his manhood than she could take. She was unable to form the words to protest his pulsating, quivering member roughly sliding in and out of her now wet pussy.

“Naaa! Aaaaah! Oooooh! Oooooh! Nnnnaaaaauuuuh!” she cried with each grueling thrust. She started moving her hips from side to side; slow at first then violently in a desperate attempt to force him out of her. It backfired on her, only making the pleasure more intense as he ravaged her. His hands continued to rub her now very hard nipples throughout the ordeal. Now it was time for teeth. He bit and sucked her so hard she screamed bloody murder in rhythm to his now harder and faster thrusts.

She was a mother, that’s why she was a little on the chubby side. He knew this when milk started seeping from her breast and into his mouth. It didn’t taste the best, but he enjoyed her humiliation more as he continued to suck milk from her as if he were her child.

Her moans became more and more ragged with heavier and heavier breathing. She was close to an orgasm now. He moved harder and faster, allowing her body to experience the pleasure it wanted. Throughout the orgasm, she bellowed inhuman moans of pleasure, unable to express her brain’s discontent with her situation. He listened as she suddenly found her pleading voice back.

“Aaaa! Aaaaa! No! It hurts now! Aaaaaah no! No! Please no more it hurts!”

She begged and pleaded as her body convulsed in now more pain than pleasure with each thrust. After a while the convulsions happened less and less. Her voice reverted back to moaning, this time tired moans of pleasure and discontent. He moved slower, hitting her just right to force another orgasm onto her. She moaned like a prostitute whore, and he fucked her harder and faster. Soon the inhuman moans were back as he felt his cock become more and more juicy with her fluids.

Her body twitched again and she was unable to find her voice. He felt himself get close to an orgasm as his cock went deeper and deeper inside of her. The added orgasm juices felt wild against his prick, and he felt the pleasure growing greater and greater. His moans of pleasure joined her now weak moans of exhaustion. Fire spread in his chest, making it harder for him to breathe. He knew he could make this slut orgasm one more time before he unleashed his load.

Faster and harder than ever, she became inhuman again. This time another set of inhuman moans matched hers as the fire spread through both of them. In and out, faster, harder, nothing else existing but their essence. Wilder moans, bodies begging to release what has been building up inside, ecstasy.

Their bodies twitched as she got hers and he unleashed his warm sticky sperm into her sopping wet vagina. The moans continued and slowly died down as he collapsed on top of his energy-less victim, mocking her as if he were her lover. A few minutes went as he gained his strength, continuing to slowly grope the slut mother until he was able to find the energy to get up.

Energy found, he quickly rose and reached inside his pocket. She didn’t even give a whimper as he covered her mouth and nose with the handkerchief. He quickly got dressed and looked at the time. Wow, time flies when you’re having fun! After making sure a red rose was perfectly placed in her naked, crossed arms he quickly walked to where he had parked his car about a block away and began to drive home.

Well that was fun to read! That florist sure is a crafty son of a gun! Or…is he…? Could the florist be innocent and someone else be the Red Rose Rapist? Or is Harry indeed a violent, crafty, horny man who rapes women whenever he wants? Find out in the next exciting story in the Red Rose Rapist series Violets Are Blue, where we have more suspicious activity, more suspects, and of course more rape!

Edit:

Violets Are Blue has now been started. You can find it here

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 09-25-2010 at 03:55 AM.