Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-29-2009, 03:06 AM   #1
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU
Default The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

NOTICE:

It is strongly recommended that you read The Kidnapping Trilogy (The Hunter, Huntress, and LK,) Melinda's Tale, and of course The Masked Marauder before reading this story. You can find the links to these stories in chronological order in my signature.

This story is the sixth and final part of The Kidnapping Chronicles

Chapter List

Prologue

Chapter 1
A Present

Chapter 2
Molly

Chapter 3
Mira

Chapter 4
Jamie

Chapter 5
Hillary

Chapter 6
Nancy

Chapter 7
Tina Elaine Hill

Chapter 8
Complications

Chapter 9
Tick Tick Boom

Epilogue

Prologue

Prologue

So now you know everything Allen. Your father was my nephew. That’s how fucked up the Society made everything. They corrupted your aunt and uncle and essentially damaged our entire family. It’s now to let you in on my revenge that can now become yours. Press the Y button on this computer to carry out my revenge. If you wish to go back home to your adopted parents, simply close the computer and take my car. Enough cash is inside to get you back to Sunray. Consider my car as a gift and an apology for never being there for you.

Allen paused after reading the document with a tear in his eye. The computer, sensing no movement, inquired if he had finished reading the document. He quickly said yes. A dialog box opened up, instructing him to press the Y key at any time he was ready.
After taking a deep breath, Allen collected himself. He let everything slowly sink in. His fingers touched the keyboard. Butterflies collected in his stomach as his right index finger pressed the Y key…

“Hello my son.”
“Mom?”
“Yes, it is me. I am your mother. I am also quite dead. If you don’t believe me you can dig up that rotting corpse in the yard.”
“But then how can you interact with me?”
“It’s just something I developed. I can put whatever data on myself I want in this computer in a form of an interactive video program. I created this shortly after I finished the story, so that I could explain my revenge to you.”
“What if someone else accessed the program?”
“Not possible. I have made sure that you and I are the only one who can access the more important stuff. Any female other than me…well…now any female…who tries to do anything with this computer will wind up dead. There are diseases that affect only females that no one ever dreamed could exist. My own creation of course.”
“You really are amazing. A shame I couldn’t meet you.”
“I wanted to meet you too, so very badly. But in my old age I messed up, and contracted a disease I created. It’s one of the slow ones that cause great pain right at the end.”
“So, how long did you have left?”
“I was not programmed with that information. It can be theorized that the more desperate attempts to acquire the mansion and the relief that you were finally 18 meant that I should have still been alive when you came to find me. I do know that I thought it would be months, maybe years before you came to meet me.”
“Because of the Society?”
“Yes, they dealt with a hard blow that they couldn’t recover fully from, but it is still alive and strong. Now, enough chit chat. I must tell you my plan and complete my programming.”
“There’s something we have to clear up first.”
“What?”
“Did you…or the real you…ever read The Kidnapping Trilogy?”
“Yes, it angered me that she would write that. I wasn’t too pleased with her.”
“Right, so in the story Tina tells us that Melinda Warren died two years after by killing herself. Now, why should I believe you’re dead?”
“Allen, that story was written from Tina/Huntress’ point of view one year after the events took place. It was a hidden message for me. Kill myself and let everything end because there was nothing worth fighting for.”
“Oh…I see.”
“If you have any other questions you must ask them now. Once this program completes its primary duties it will be deleted.”
“So…I won’t see you again?”
“No, once a program from this computer is run, completed, and looked at it will be erased. Everything from this computer will be wiped clean except my story. I thought it would be best to do it this way as you could never really get to know me since I’m not the real Melinda. The only exception to this is if there is a dire emergency with the plan.”
“I understand. What is your plan?

“Now that I have told you everything you need, I will no longer exist. It is up to you. If you want to carry out the revenge, great! If not then you can live here in peace and harmony for the rest of your days. Oh, and there’s one more thing. I have a present for you in the VR room. You’ll see what I mean.”

Allen watched as the screen faded to black and noticed that the printer started to print his mother’s story. He thought about the decision to complete the revenge his mother, Melinda Warren, was unable to perform. It was pretty simple. All he had to do was send his mother’s robots to capture all ex members of a dying super secret society called Lesbian Kidnappers. The robots were of the finest quality and looked like your average everyday human. As a cover, the robots all belonged to the F.B.I. Of course, FBI didn’t stand for the government agency. Instead, it stood for Female Bondage Instigators. Allen knew that some of these robots were responsible for happenings across the U.S. and even suspected that his mother had these robots follow him during his rape rampage across the U.S.
At any rate, once the robot captured an agent, Allen would place the agent in a very advanced virtual reality world. Virtual reality would be the only possible way for an agent to stay a captive. Melinda knew this and spent years perfecting her program. The design is very simple. All that needs to be done is place a special headband onto the victim. The victim must stay inside a room in the basement of the house for the virtual reality to work.

Once VR is up and running, the person cannot move in reality. They can only move in VR, or if the person controlling the VR lets them move. The VR was made to be inescapable if you were ever an LK agent – hence why Melinda could not do this task. Allen was more than capable, and Melinda made it to where he was in control of everything when he was in and out of VR.
It sounds complicated, but Allen saw it as very simple. The robots do the kidnapping, he keeps them in VR to where they can’t escape, and he can do whatever he wants to them. He deiced that he loved the idea and gave the computer the necessary commands to the robots. The computer whirred to life and the robots were given instructions to capture all of the members of the Society. After he sent them he went to see what his present was…

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 12:51 PM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 02:30 AM   #2
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 1
A Present

“Hello Allen.”
“Well, Alexander. I believe the last time I saw you I was in Nebraska. So it is true that you were looking to get my DNA, just for my mother instead of the cops.”
“Yes. Many of Melinda’s robots like me followed you. We were carefully placed all around the U.S. so that we could serve as her eyes and ears.”
“So…did the Society do it too?”
“No”
“Really? I thought that my encounter with Mr. Mason had the Society’s name written all over it.
“No. A few robots were sent to investigate. He was telling the truth about the matter.”
“Hmm…ok, so Veronica, the woman who was working for you that I raped…robot?”
“No. She remains among the many who do not know who we all really are.”
Allen sighed, “Phew, a robot raping a woman might be hot, but a man raping a robot…ick. So, are you my present?”
“No, this is!”
Allen was pleased, very pleased. His mom sure knew what he wanted! He was looking forward to caressing her sweet body once again. And this time, he would rape her instead of chickening out like the last time!
“Hello Stephanie.”
It was amusing to Allen. Stephanie was his first “victim” as The Masked Marauder, and now she’s the first victim of his mother’s clever entrapment.
Stephanie’s eyes widened as she saw a very different person walk towards her. He wasn’t the Allen that she knew from school! No this was a different person, someone who had been though a great deal of anguish. She hoped he was her rescuer in this unfamiliar place.
“Allen, please help, they won’t let me go!”
Allen laughed “And neither will I,” he said. He sent chills up Stephanie’s spine as he spoke with a fake Irish accent “Now listen lade, we’re going to have a little bit of fun!”
“…no…no…NO! You’re…you’re…”
“Yes, you know who I am, and what I’m going to do to you.”
“Please, please no I’ll do anything just don’t touch me again. What are you doing…NMMMHHHHMMMMMMMMMPH!”
Allen placed headbands around both of their heads and the ceiling flickered to life. Suddenly Stephanie found herself unbound, her mouth free and laying in bed at home.
“A dream…it must all have been a dream.”
“You wish it was a dream,” said a voice from beside her.
Before Stephanie could react, Allen forced himself on top of her. She tried to push him off, but could not prevent him from sliding her black nightgown all the way up to her neck.
“Mmm, you’re an easy one. Yeah, it’s easy to rape you, you’re one of the easy girls to rape. You must enjoy it slut!”
Stephanie was mortified. She pushed his chest with her hands in an effort to keep him away, but she didn’t have the strength. Allen licked her breast, moved up to her neck, and finally her face. His eyes looked menacingly into hers as his cock brushed the entrance to Stephanie’s pussy. Her eyes were pleading, begging him not to violate her and her hands were desperately pushing his chest in a futile attempt to prevent him from going inside.
He thrust his cock into her pussy and it instantly became wet. His body trapped her, prevented her from escaping the terrible fate. Her hips swung back and forth in an attempt to dislodge his hard, thick member from her pussy. It only made Allen hornier as his thrusts became quicker and harder. She started to moan from the pleasure.
“Yeah, you’re such a whore. It was so easy getting to you, you must love this slut!”
“No…no…no…I’m…I’m…not…a…whore…not…a…whore,” she moaned and panted.
Her arms continued to push, and Allen didn’t pay any heed to them. He continued thrusting harder and faster and harder and faster. His right hand covered her mouth. Muffled moans of pleasure and protest fell into his ear. He started to slow his thrusts so that he could cover her nose and mouth, toying with her. Tears filled her eyes as she fought to breathe. The thrusts started back up, harder and quicker than ever. He released her mouth, and grabbed her wrists. Firmly he held her wrists above her head as he fucked her mercilessly, harder and harder and faster and faster! She screamed in despair and pleasure as an orgasm rippled through her body. Her pussy was instantly wetter, and Allen loved it.
His lips met hers, in an unholy and vile union to her. She would have spit into his mouth if he wasn’t pounding her so fast. Another moan escaped her as his tongue slid into her throat. With her body fully in control of her, she sucked on it and started bucking her hips to the rhythm of Allen’s thrusts. Another moan escaped her when her body sent vibrations through her pussy, causing her to orgasm again. She lay there, no longer caring about getting away.
Her body wanted it badly, wanted the seed from Allen’s cock. She was feeling more pleasure than ever before as Allen continued thrusting. Finally, his cock throbbed and released his warm, sticky sperm inside of her. She lay there, not moving as if there wasn’t a care in the world.
A thought woke her brain up “You were raped and you enjoyed it!” Stephanie flushed with embarrassment and shame. She covered herself the best she could. She didn’t care that his juices were dripping all over her hands, just as long as he didn’t see her most private areas.
Allen was amused at this. He contemplated changing the scene to toy with her, but decided not to.
“I’ll be back for you soon my slut. You’ll enjoy every moment of time together as I rape you again and again and again.”
She watched as Allen faded away into nothing, and then cried herself to sleep.

A preview of Chapter 2 to tease and whet your appetites!

As Allen’s hands rubbed slowly over her breast, she held in a lustful moan. She felt her body craving for sex, something that she never expected to happen with a man. Allen continued slowly caressing Molly’s flesh, going down ever so slowly towards her middle. He breathed lightly on her nipple and started to suck. Molly was desperately trying to not cry out now. A moan escaped her as his finger slowly slid into her pussy....

The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 06-02-2009 at 02:34 AM.
Old 06-05-2009, 06:51 PM   #3
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 2
Molly

The first robot arrived within a day of the command clutching Molly Hamilton in its arms. Allen was pleased but surprised. He hadn’t expected an agent getting caught so quickly. He was grateful though and placed her into the world of virtual reality.
Molly’s eyes fluttered open. Her eyeballs swiveled to the left and right. She realized she couldn’t move, but was unable to feel anything restraining her. Suddenly someone she recognized faded into her view.
“Allen!” She exclaimed.
“Hello Molly, I’m sure you thought you were safe from me, but you were wrong.”
“Safe from you? I was more worried about your mother!”
“Oh, my mother, right the one that is dead now because the betrayal and overall shit caused her to spiral into a depression and kill herself. Yup.”
“Allen, it’s not our fault…”
“Bullshit.”
“Whatever you want to tell yourself, but you know I’ll get out of here. And when I do…”
Allen laughed, “No I think you’ll find escape impossible. For you see, right now you are in a room that looks like a dungeon. But when I clap my hands and wiggle my nose, presto!”
To Molly’s amazement the room changed into a dry, sandy desert. She felt the wind on her face and the heat from the sun. A sandstorm loomed in the horizon and looked like it was coming closer and closer and closer.
“What the…?” She started to ask, but then suddenly they were back in the dungeon.
“Yes Molly, no matter what you do you will never escape. Now, do you have any preference of the scenery you would like to be raped in? The beach? Expensive bedroom? Dark alley? Bathroom? Public area? Car? Park?
With each suggestion, the scene around them changed. Molly was in awe. She came to the conclusion that she was drugged. It was the only explanation to her.
“What difference does it make? I can’t feel anything right now or move, so you’ll have to wait until the drugs wear off for me to be your perfect little victim.”
To her amazement, Allen laughed. “You think that I’ve drugged you? Oh boy you are wrong and at this rate you’ll never figure it out!” He laughed maniacally, “and even if you do figure it out it won’t help you one bit! There is no escape! I am going to have fun with you whenever I want at any time I want and there’s nothing you can do about it.”
The scene changed again. Molly was no longer standing up. She was in a bed, but still wasn’t sure why she couldn’t move. She felt that her arms and legs were spread wide, waiting for Allen.
Allen caressed Molly’s body. Molly didn’t want to give Allen any satisfaction, so she didn’t cry out or beg to be released. She knew it wouldn’t do any good anyway. As Allen’s hands rubbed slowly over her breast, she held in a lustful moan. She felt her body craving for sex, something that she never expected to happen with a man. Allen continued slowly caressing Molly’s flesh, going down ever so slowly towards her middle. He breathed lightly on her nipple and started to suck. Molly was desperately trying to not cry out now. A moan escaped her as his finger slowly slid into her pussy.
“I knew you’d love this you dirty little whore. You’re already wet after such a short period of time. What a slut!”
Molly knew Allen was toying with her shame. Ever determined, she kept silent. Her body wouldn’t cooperate though as her pussy got wetter and wetter with each passing moment. Allen was pleased with the wetness of Molly’s pussy.
Wordlessly, he pressed his body against hers. She knew what Allen had planned next and wondered if she could keep quiet. As Allen’s huge cock brushed the entrance to her pussy, she gasped. All of her self control left her and she began to struggle, looking for a way out. She tried to wiggle her hips in an effort to keep Allen from shoving his meat into her, but it only made him hornier. Allen slammed his cock into her at full force and Molly made a lustful moan. He laughed and toyed with her some more. As he slowly drew his cock in and out, Molly screamed with each thrust. She felt her body enjoying the rape, enjoying the sensation of being abused. She hated it and tried to struggle and tell her body “no! I don’t like this,” but to no avail.
Allen’s thrusts became faster and faster now, then harder and harder. They both screamed as pleasure filled their bodies. Molly desperately wanted this to end; she wanted her body to stop betraying her. Allen was ready and close. His cock throbbed, and when her body felt the throb she came. She made an even more lustful moan and jerked right when Allen’s cock sprayed his warm sticky fluid inside of her.
The scene changed. She was standing on the beach, stark naked with cum dripping out of her pussy. Allen winked at her. She felt that she could finally move her arms and legs. Molly made a grab for Allen’s throat in the hopes to take him by surprise. All she grabbed was air. She looked in confusion as Allen slowly faded away.
She immediately thought “dream, this is a dream.” But deep down, she knew that this was no dream. No dream has ever been so vivid. She could still see cum dripping from her pussy and onto the floor. The floor? She looked around and realized that she was in a room with no windows.
“Like it? My mother made it especially for you.”
“Where are you Allen?” Molly asked. She was beginning to get real scared now and wondered if Melinda truly had a way to keep all the agents of the Society.
“I’m standing to your right.” Molly looked around but didn’t see him. She heard him whisper in her right ear “Haven’t you figured it out yet?”
Suddenly Molly understood. “My mind is imprisoned, but my body isn’t! Melinda made a different machine!”
Allen laughed, “Yes now you understand. Think of it as virtual reality, only better and far more advanced. You will never escape.”

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 12:52 PM.
Old 06-07-2009, 01:09 AM   #4
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 3
Mira
As the robots took more and more victims, the story of The Masked Marauder’s kidnappings reached the world. Law enforcement was powerless and confused. Somehow the guy kept taking victims leaving little to no evidence. Allen laughed at their confusion and was thankful that the robots provided a successful distraction from his earlier mistakes.
After Molly, a handful of agents were taken to him whose names Allen had never heard before. They were a pleasure to torment and rape. He loved the expression on the girls’ faces when they realized, or when he told them, that the prison is that of the mind. Allen had just finished with a woman when a robot brought another girl in.
“Mm, another victim, what’s her name?”
“Mira.”
“Ah, the one who Melinda ensnared earlier and used to sabotage the machine?”
“Yes.”
“Hehehe, this should be fun!”

“Mira, so good of you to drop in.”
“Wha? Who are you?”
“Oh you don’t know? My mother did say you weren’t very bright.”
“Your mother?”
“Yes, I’m the son of Melinda intent on carrying out her revenge against the Society. You may know me as The Masked Marauder.”
“Fuck.”
“Yes, good job! You guessed exactly what I am going to do to you.”
Mira started struggling, hoping to get away from the seemingly easy binds that held her onto the bed. Allen gagged her, and she screamed in desperation and anger.
“Hm, those breasts look great. I think I’ll have a few appetizers before the main course!”
She moaned in protest as his tongue slid onto her nipples. His mouth closed around one and he began to suck. He moaned at her, taunting her moans as his hand slid down towards her open pussy. Mira struggled but could not stop his finger from entering her.
She didn’t get wet at first, but Allen was patient. He continued sucking and slid his finger deep inside of her. She gasped in pleasure and protest as he slowly fingered her. She was finally wet, so he slowly kissed and licked her as he went down to her pussy. Her struggles were more ferocious, exactly what Allen wanted.
His tongue entered her, despite her struggles. As he licked her juices, he twisted her right nipple causing her to give a muffled yelp of pain.
“Mmm, you’re so wet you dirty little whore. It’s about time for your pussy to meet my cock!”
Mira’s moans were more desperate and her eyes pled with Allen to not rape her. He gave an evil, scary look into Mira’s eyes as he thrust his cock into her pussy with no mercy. She screamed in pain as he entered her.
“Hm, you’re a tight little slut. Yeah, you’re pussy is nice and tight isn’t it? It’s always fun to widen a female pussy every now and then!”
Mira was in agonizing pain as he thrust himself inside of her. Soon the pain became pleasure, and she struggled as he took her. She didn’t want it to feel good! Moaning, she felt her body start to betray her as he fucked her harder and harder and harder. His mouth was on her breast again, sucking on them and dripping his saliva all over them.
Suddenly Mira felt a deep desire inside her body. She was about to have an orgasm from the hard, thick cock inside of her. Moans of protest escaped her, for she didn’t want an orgasm from a man. Her body didn’t cooperate though and sent wave after wave of pleasure through her body.
“Mmm, yeah, mmmm, such a great orgasm wasn’t it slut? MMmmmm, you’re really not a lesbian you filthy whore! You love being raped by a man don’t you?”
Mira was not happy at all about his taunts, but she could do nothing as he continued his merciless assault on her. He continued fucking that tight, wet pussy until his cock spewed his warm sticky sperm inside of her.
“Mm, that was a nice fuck you little slut. I’ll be sure to come back real soon so that we can fuck some more.”
Mira could only give out an exhausted moan in reply.
“Oh, and by the way. If you’re thinking that your little friends are going to save you, think again. You will never escape.”
Allen faded away into nothing and the scene changed. Mira saw Molly and ran over to her.
“Molly! I’m so relieved! You can get us out I know you can!”
Laughter came from the walls. Mira looked at Molly questioningly.
Molly sadly shook her head, “He’s trapped us within our minds. We’re in a virtual reality world. The only way to escape is if someone from the outside comes for us. Each passing day the number of agents trapped in here grows. I’m afraid we have lost this time. If escape were possible then it would take months, perhaps years to find a way."
Laughter erupted from the walls. Mira jumped at the laughter and Allen's voice "Yes, years is more correct Molly. By the time you figure it out, this handy little machine will see it too and prevent your plan from working. You cannot escape from your mind!"

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 12:55 PM.
Old 06-07-2009, 02:29 AM   #5
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 4
Jamie

Now there were many women in the VR room. Allen loved to look at all of them and loved to torment them every day as each day a robot would bring in a new agent. He wondered who his next victim would be.
“Name of agent please robot.”
“Jamie.”
“Oooh! The ‘banana’ girl. I know just what to do with her!”

“Hello Jamie.”
Jamie awakened and groaned. She saw the banana in Allen’s hand and swore loudly.
“Fuck.”
Allen laughed, “Yes, that’s what…”
“…that’s what you’re going to place in my pussy and my mouth and my ass. Yeah, yeah, I knew this one was coming. Stupid safety word…ruins my life.”
“You’re not afraid.”
Jamie looked into his eyes hard with a stare as strong as steel “Did you expect me to be afraid? You’re going to rape me over and over again until you get another agent, then you’ll rape her. While you’re doing that, I’ll be busy escaping. Did your mother forget to tell you that I am the best at escaping? I’ll be out of this one within thirty minutes easily.”
Allen laughed and the smug smile slithered off of Jamie’s face. “Can you escape from…this?”
The scene changed. Jamie found herself in another room with no doors and windows. She could move! How did he do that?
“Have you ever had sex on the floor Jamie? I hear that it’s real good for your back if you’re the one on the bottom.”
He’s toying with me, Jamie thought. He’s using that stupid implant machine that his mother made. She braced herself in the middle of the room, waiting for his assault. Ah, he was so predictable! He’s going to come at her in…this direction!
As Jamie turned around she was grabbed from behind. Allen quickly held her arms and tackled her to the ground. Jamie had the wind knocked out of her, so it was easy to rip off her clothes.
“Yeah, you love having sex on the floor don’t you slut? I bet you do it all the time in the bathroom don’t you slut?”
Jamie tried to resist as he mauled her naked body on the floor, but she could no longer move her body. What did he do to her? She was starting to get scared as she realized she could only talk.
“Please…”
“Hahaha, I knew I could make you afraid you little slut. You escape easily because you’re afraid of being paralyzed!”
“No, no please I’m begging you! Let me move, you can bind me and rape me all you want but please just let me be able to move again!”
Jamie was terrified now. She didn’t know how he was doing it. Drugs, it’s always the damn drugs!
“Hehehehe, I’m going to rape you while you’re paralyzed. Oh and just in case you think I’m drugging you, here’s a little taste of freedom!”
Jamie suddenly felt lighter, as if a ton of weight was lifted off of her. She lunged at Allen’s throat. Before she could get her hands around it, the weight returned. Allen placed her immobile body on the ground again. Her eyes were filled with terror.
“Please, don’t do this! I’ll do anything! Please!”
“Anything?”
“Yes! Anything you want or desire, I can help you obtain it!”
Laughter bellowed from Allen’s throat, “You just don’t get it do you slut? You immobile while I fuck you is exactly what I want and desire. Too many of you have too much control and composure. Well now I’ve finally found someone who I can take all of it away!”
“Please, no please let me move! P…”
Her cries were cut short as Allen took away all of her voluntary movement. He slowly stripped off his clothing, making it seem like she was willing to have sex with him. If Jamie could have, she would have a disgusted look upon her face. Suddenly she felt herself smile in an erotic, sexy way. No! He’s controlling me and I can’t fight it, she thought.
Allen lay onto her, kissing her as if they were lovers. He stroked her hair tenderly and she felt her hands wrap around his cock. No! I don’t want to do this! Please, stop! Thoughts of protest ran through her head.
“Ooh Allen, I’m so wet! Take me love, fuck me, oh fuck me I’m so horny!”
No! He could control her voice too! Absolute fear and terror flowed through Jamie’s soul. Please let this be over soon!
“You want me inside you love, you want this hard cock inside your tight wet pussy.”
“Oh God yes please Allen, fuck me! Fuck me!”
Allen smiled a tantalizing smile as his cock brushed the edge of Jamie’s pussy. As he slid his cock in, Jamie moaned in pleasure. But inside her mind, she was moaning in fear and desperation to find a way out. Allen made slow, deep thrusts inside of her.
“Mmm, oh love you’re so wet. Mmm”
“Oh Baby, it feels so good, oh harder baby! Faster, fuck me faster! Oooh ooh YES!”
It was pure torture. Her pussy betrayed her by getting wetter on its own, and listening to herself talk and beg for it was actually getting her horny! The fear in her eyes slowly changed to hatred towards Allen.
“Mm, your eyes tell me you want it rough baby, am I right?”
“Oooh yes, fuck me harder, fuck me like you’re angry with me, I want angry sex!”
Allen forced Jamie to moan and sigh in pleasure with each thrust. Suddenly Jamie felt her body start to orgasm. As her orgasm hit, Allen came inside of her. He lay on top of her after he came, just as if they were lovers. Jamie felt her hands stroking Allen’s body.
Slowly, Allen faded away into nothing. Cum seeped out of Jamie’s pussy. Embarrassed, she covered herself without realizing that her full mobility was restored. Jamie even ignored the unusual alarm as her eyes closed in sleep, attempting to escape the nightmare that had just happened to her.”

“What the hell is going on,” Allen asked as alarms rang all over the place.
“Running diagnostic on problem…diagnostic complete. Problem minor. Printing out problem and solution now.”
“Ah, so I nearly overloaded the machine by focusing too much power on one person. Yes, I see the problem in doing that. Ok, so a simple solution is to not do something like that again.”
It wasn’t a huge loss for Allen. He had successfully broken Jamie and knew that she would fear him whenever he took her. He yawned, exhausted from a day filled with rape, and went to bed eager to torment the women tomorrow!

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 12:57 PM.
Old 06-09-2009, 01:52 AM   #6
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 5
Hillary

Dozens of agents were now ensnared by their mind. Allen was having a hard time raping all of them day by day, but he always went back to torment Stephanie each day. She was the most fun to be with. Sometimes he would command the robots to torment the other women for him. He continued to enjoy the never ending torment and sometimes would trick a few into thinking that they were free. He was doing that very thing, amused at the slut’s desperate attempt at an escape, when another agent was taken to him.
“Robot, name please?”
“Hillary.”
“Ah, the girl who was written off in Tina’s story. She’s going to wish she was written off before I’m done with her!

Hillary awakened in an unfamiliar room. Instantly she knew what had happened. Melinda’s boy captured her. Great.
“Hello Hillary.”
“Hello Allen, my condolences to you about your mother.”
She had expected to win Allen over with that comment, hoping to persuade him to stop this senseless crusade. The effect was opposite, as she quickly learned with his hands around her throat.
“Bull. Shit.”
A gag was stuffed into her mouth. So much for trying to talk her way out of this. Maybe she could attempt to escape the bonds. She started testing them, and Allen laughed at her feeble attempt. Inattentive to his remarks, she continued struggling against the bounds until she felt him naked on top of her.
A moan of protest escaped Hillary’s mouth. Sex with a man was something she really didn’t want! She had tried sex with a guy before she joined the Society. Nothing, no guy could ever pleasure her like another woman could. The mere memory of her first time with a guy was unappealing.
He was groping her now, with his ugly stinky hands that have probably not been washed in ages! Ugh! Hillary gave more protesting moans as he sucked on her nipple. Moaning, she continued to struggle even though deep down inside she knew it was futile.
Allen slid his fingers down towards her womanhood. Why do I have to get wet so easily, she thought. Allen was surprised at how easily she got wet as well.
“Mmm, wet already. I don’t even have to warm you up slut. I bet you get off on rape don’t you? Yeah, you say you’re a lesbian but you really love cock don’t you?”
Hillary lost the little composure she had left. She struggled in furry, desperately trying to get free so she could wring his neck. Suddenly his cock entered her pussy with no mercy.
“NMMMMMMMPH MMMM MMMMMPH!”
It was feeling good. It was actually feeling good! Disgusting! Sick! Allen’s thrusts were slow, deep thrusts. He resumed groping her body, mauling her breasts with his hands and mouth. And it felt good!
The thrusts continued, harder and faster they came. Struggling, she felt the pleasure build and build and build. He caressed her body now, slowly rubbing her as he pounded his meat into her. She both loved and detested it.
Suddenly the gag in her mouth was no longer there. Before she could even wonder how he did it, his lips kissed hers in a passionate kiss. The kiss continued as the pair moaned. The pleasure was so great that she couldn’t help but moan. Hillary never stopped resisting though. With everything she had, she continued to try and escape without success.
Slowly the pleasure built as his cock rammed her over and over again. Her body screamed that it wanted an orgasm really, really badly. She started to lose control, and moved her hips in rhythm to his thrusts. Luckily for her, Allen squirted his seed inside of her before the orgasm hit.
Allen lay ontop of her and then started rubbing the stuff all over her body. Gross! No longer struggling, she just lay there and hoped Allen would be done with her soon. The worst was over with anyway.
“Hmm, you didn’t get an orgasm.”
“So?”
“Do you want one? Ha! As if I’d give you a choice! I know you were close though. Let’s see…to give it to you or not. I think not and let you suffer for it!”
That was ok with Hillary. Her body was aching for it, but she had worse cravings. No way she was going to let him in on that though!
“Please, please let me orgasm, I want it so bad!”
Allen laughed and faded into nothing. Hillary found herself immobile again in a dark room. How had Allen gotten her to say that? Thinking that she was drugged, she fell asleep hoping to wake up when the drugs wore off.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 12:59 PM.
Old 06-09-2009, 03:42 AM   #7
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 6
Nancy

It was a few hours after Allen was finished with Hillary that another robot carrying an unconscious agent came to Allen.
“Good job today robots. Name please?”
“Nancy.”
“Ah perfect, I suspected with Hillary here Nancy would be here very soon. Perhaps I’ll force Hillary to watch as I introduce Nancy to her new world.”

Slowly Hillary swam up the layers of sleepiness and awakened. She tried moving but couldn’t. Figures. She just wished that he had cleaned her up before placing her here. Cum was still dripping from her body. She felt it and heard the slow, steady drip like it was a leaky faucet. Gross.
Suddenly the scene changed. Allen was in front of her, a bed too…and on the bed…no! Nancy!
Hillary tried calling out to her lover, but could only give a muffled groan. Great, he gagged me too.
Allen slapped Nancy’s face, waking her from slumber. He pointed at Hillary. Horror and shock appeared on her face. Hillary flushed with anger. That little bastard, he’s going to force me to watch. No, I don’t have to watch.
Hillary closed her eyes. Ha! That will show him! Now all I have to do is…
“MMMMMMMMMMMPH OOOMMMPH!”
Screaming in pain, she opened her eyes.
“That’s better slut. You will watch and get wet from this; otherwise you will feel more pain.”
Hillary seethed with anger as Allen mounted her lover and started groping her body. She could tell that Nancy’s composure hadn’t left her. Suddenly there was pleasure inside her. Hillary moaned, feeling the vibrator inside of her for the first time. Allen continued violating Nancy. She remained motionless, a defiant victim that would rather die than give a rapist what he wanted.
“Hmm, you’re a tough nut to crack Nancy. You’re not responding to me rubbing your body. You don’t moan when I slide my finger inside of you. But as you can see, Hillary is right there. All I have to do is snap my fingers…
The moment he snapped his fingers Hillary saw what had pained her before. Big metal claws. They wrapped around her breast and started squeezing. The familiar pain of it flowed through her breast, and she let out a muffled scream. Another snap of his fingers and the claws disappeared.
“Now all I have to do is clap my hands and her pussy gets the same treatment. And if that doesn’t break you, I’ll get Mira in here and shove her full of needles. Even if that doesn’t break you, I’ll get Jamie for you and show you someone who was broken by me. I’ll make her break you. She will do it out of fear of what I would do to her.”
“Fine, what do you want me to do?”
“Struggle, be defiant but in the way I want you to be.”
Allen was glad that Nancy was cooperative after a little show. He started rubbing her pussy. Nancy struggled and begged him to stop. As Allen turned Hillary’s vibrator as high as it could go his tongue invaded Nancy’s pussy.
“No, please no more please stop! Uu uuu ooo ooo nooo more!”
It was just the way Allen wanted it! He groped her body as his tongue went deeper, deeper, and deeper. Once he could tell that she was enjoying it and detesting it, he stopped.
Quick as a rabbit his lips met hers, forcing her to taste her own juices. Hillary was moaning now, the vibrator stimulating her dirty pussy. As Allen kissed Nancy he thrust his cock inside of her without warning. She gasped and moaned, nearly forgetting to struggle and tell him to stop.
“MMM, you’re such a slut. Yeah, you love me raping you don’t you?”
“uuu uuu UUUH PLEASE, UUUUUUUUH!”
Harder thrusts, faster now. Nancy could no longer beg him to stop. Moans escaped both of their lips as he went faster and faster and faster. Their bodies were dripping with sweat, and each moan brought Allen closer and closer to getting his.
Hillary already had an orgasm with the vibrator at this point. She was nothing more than an animal now; her body craved the vibrator and wanted more orgasms. Her moans fell into Allen’s ear as he raped Nancy. Both of their moans sent him over the edge and he came like never before into the slut’s pussy.
Suddenly neither girl could see Allen. One minute he was there, the next poof! Questioning looks passed between them as the scene changed. They were free to move around, but in a windowless and doorless room.
“I see he got you two as well.”
“Molly! We’re so glad…”
“Yeah well you won’t be glad when you know everything that’s going on. I think we’ve really lost this time…”

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 01:00 PM.
Old 06-10-2009, 03:39 AM   #8
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 7
Tina Elaine Hill

Soon the robots quit bringing back new daily victims. The days would turn into weeks. Finally, the robots had captured all Society members save one. Allen couldn’t figure out why no robot was going after her. He wanted the brown hair beauty very, very badly, so he decided to take her himself.

“Hello Tina. You killed my father you know.”
Tina’s eyes snapped open in shock.
“No I didn’t! I don’t even know who your father really is!”
“Ahahahahahaha! Oh that’s rich! You at first thought it was Billy Boy Warren, but he died WAAAY before I was born!”
“Then…who else could have…”
“Would you like me to ‘hunt’ a hint for you?”
“What the fuck are you…no…no…NO…it can’t be…THAT’S IMPOSSIBLE!”
“Oh but its true Tina. He is my father, and you killed him in the trees. Did you enjoy those trees Tina?”
“WHAT THE FUCK…how…how…”
“Hahaha! How did I get us to your rape site so quickly? That’s for me to know and you to find out! I’m going to rape you just like my father did, but this time you will not escape!”
“No, please no don’t do this, I’ll do anything please no!”
“I’ve heard it all before Tina. You’d do anything to prevent me from plunging my hard, thick cock into your warm, wet, tight pussy. You’ll do anything to keep my hands away from your breasts and twisting your nipples.”
“Oh God please no! Don’t touch me! No!”
“There, I bet that’s feeling good isn’t it? Admit it! You want my hands all over your body. You want my hands squeezing your breast. My mouth on your breast is something you really desire isn’t it? Yes, after all you begged my father to have sex with you. You know you want me too.”
“No, no stop, please! Please stop! No more, oooow it hurts! It hur hur hurrrrts!”
“Aww, you don’t have to cry Tina. The pain is something you enjoy! You liked my teeth gnawing on your nipple just now, and you’ll love my fingers inside of you. Come on; say that you really want my fingers inside of you. You know you’ll enjoy it like you enjoyed it with my father!”
“nonononononoNONO! Please don’t! I….uuuh…n…n…uuuh…s…st…sto…ooop.”
“There you see? I knew you would enjoy it. You’re begging me to stop, but inside your body is teaming with desire. You lust for me and you know it. Soon you will plead with me to fuck you. If not, then I’ll fuck you anyway!”
“aaa…aaa….n…NN….NO!”
“Always the resister at the beginning, but I bet at the end you’ll be begging me to rape you. My father really satisfied you, and so did that black man who raped you in the alley didn’t he? Yeah, admit it slut! You’re enjoying this as much as I am!”
“…nnn…nnn…oooooo….uuuuuu….uuuuh…s….s….”
“Hm, you’re getting there slut. Just the right amount of wetness for my cock. I think it’s time your pussy and my cock got acquainted!”
Allen shoved his cock inside of her. Tina gasped at the invasion. She would have protested, but Allen didn’t give her a chance. His thrusts were mercilessly fast and hard. She could only moan like a wild animal as he raped her.
“Uuu uuuu UUUUH AAA AAA AAA OOOOH UUUUOOOOH UUUUHOOOH!”
Tina’s pussy was delectable to Allen. He moaned in synchrony to Tina as he violated her faster and faster and faster and harder. Neither could speak because the pleasure was so great; they could only moan instead. Tina’s moans started getting louder, more desperate. They were moans of torment and pleasure as her body betrayed her to him like it did to The Hunter. She jerked violently as the orgasm rippled through her body like a wave. The jolt sent Allen into frenzy, and his sperm went inside of her.”
It was over, and Tina was crying uncontrollably. Allen enjoyed her torment, touching her and rubbing their juices all over her breasts.
“Please…you’ve had your fun…please…”
“Oh my dear slut, you don’t even know the half of it! Your pussy is amazing! It will dance with my cock very, very often!”
Tears still formed in her eyes as she said “No, I…I…I don’t want…”
Suddenly the scene changed. They were inside the mansion in Canada. Tina had a bewildered look on her face. Allen was pretty surprised to. It was the first time that a scene had changed when he had not wished for it to change.
Tina smiled at him and started walking towards him. He tried to make her immobile, but it didn’t work. Something was very, very wrong. He quickly removed the headband to get back in the real world. Maybe there’s a problem with the VR again…
“Free!”
Allen turned towards the sound and saw Tina moving! She had escaped from Melinda’s trap!
“How…how is she doing that…Tina, stop or I’ll…”
“Tina? Tina’s not here right now, you’ll have to leave a message!”
“What? Who am I speaking to if you’re not Tina then?”
“Oh we go by many other names. Many, many other names, two of which you already know.”
“Come on Tina! Stop messing around and trying to escape, it’s not going to work!”
“We already told you fool! We aren’t Tina, we have been called Glenna, Huntress, and many other names.”
Alarms started ringing, louder than the last time there was a small problem.
“WARNING! WARNING! SERIOUS SYSTEM ERROR! SYSTEM FAILURE IMMINENT!”

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 01:02 PM.
Old 06-10-2009, 03:41 AM   #9
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 8
Complications

Allen quickly got out of the room and locked the door behind him. He rushed to the computer, hoping that the problem could be fixed.
“Computer, system failure! Analyze problem!”
“Running diagnostic on problem… Diagnostic complete… Problem critical. Reinstating interactive video program… Reinstating complete.”
The computer whirred to life and a familiar voice filled Allen’s ears.
“Hello Allen, I understand there’s a problem with the plan.”
“Yes, I don’t know what’s happening! Suddenly the person who was just recently captured started moving and changing the scenes without my will! She…”
“Slow down, slow down. We have a few hours before anyone who managed to break free of the VR figures out how to free the others, then figures out how to escape the room, and finally figures out that they really are free. Now, tell me about the person who escaped. Was it a new victim? Was it someone who has been a captive for more than a few months?”
“It was a new victim. I took her myself and brought her here.”
“Hm…I hope I didn’t miss an agent. My robots should have done that part for you…who was it?”
“Tina Hill.”
“WHAT!”
“I…”
“Do you realize what you’ve done?”
“I…I thought…”
“No, you didn’t think at all! The robots were forbidden to capture her. She was never supposed to be inside the trap!”
“Why did you…oh…because you promised her mom…fuck…”
“Yes, I did promise her mom. That was one reason to not capture her, but it was not the only reason why. Another reason why is because Tina has four personalities! Tina, Glenna, Huntress, and one that has not been named. The VR machine wasn’t designed to handle four different personalities from one person all at once! It was designed to recognize different personalities as they were created by victims one to two at a time!”
“So…now what do I do?”
“Yes…what to do…that limits options as I had expected Tina to come in from the outside…and then you were supposed to be instructed on how to deal with her…maybe…no, that option won’t work…hmmm…there’s only one option for this… Tell the computer to run Plan 43.”

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 01:03 PM.
Old 06-10-2009, 11:08 PM   #10
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 9
Tick Tick Boom

“Computer, run Plan 43.”
“Running Plan 43.”
Allen was picked up by a robot and whisked off into a strange looking and large machine. Lights flickered on and the computer continued to respond to what appeared to be previous commands.
“Time machine ready, setting year and date…”
Allen was shocked. “Time machine! She made a time machine! Wow!”
“System failure! System failure! System failure! Time machine malfunction!”
Alarms rang and Allen could hear hissing and crackling inside the machine. He got out of there quickly. “Computer,” he said, “Plan 43 will not work, is there an alternative plan if plan 43 does not work?”
“Processing…in the event of plan 43 failure run plan 43B. Do you wish to run plan 43B?”
“Yes, run 43B”
Processing…scanning house for life forms…”
“Scanning house for life forms? What did you plan to do Melinda?”
“Scanning complete, two priority level 1 life forms located. One neutral life form located. Multiple danger level life forms detected. Extracting priority level 1 and neutral life forms to safety.”
Suddenly Allen felt himself picked up roughly. He yelped, but then realized that a robot was moving him. Another robot appeared, holding an unconscious Tina in its arms. Stephanie was with a third robot and like Tina was also unconscious. They quickly moved to the middle of the house. One pressed a button and a trapdoor opened beneath their feet.
“Extraction complete.”
It was a long drop that knocked the wind out of Allen. When he regained his bearings he surveyed his surroundings. It looked like he was in a very well protected bomb shelter. A huge TV was on, focused on something in the middle of the house…Allen strained to see what it was.
“Five minutes to detonation.”
A bomb! No, that’s not what he wanted! He wanted to fix the problem not kill all the agents in the Society!
“No! NO! COMPUTER, OVERRIDE PLAN 43B!”
“Processing request. Access denied. Password required. Detonation in four minutes thirty seconds.”
“Damn, a password…what would she use for a password…her birthday… Computer, input password 050661.”
“Password incorrect. Detonation in three minutes and ten seconds.”
“Ok, so it’s not her birthday, damn it! Ok what other password would someone use…my birthday? No, if it’s not hers then it can’t be mine…both are way too obvious…if not mine than it must be Tina’s…Tina…TINA, WAKE UP! TINA!”
“whaaa? Is that a…no! NO!”
“Quick! We need a password, what’s your birth date in numbers?”
“031089”
“Password correct.”
“Whew, for a moment there…”
“ERROR, ERROR! Voice not recognized in password database, detonation in one minute.”
“NO! COMPUTER, STOP DETONATION SEQUENCE PASSWORD 031089.”
“ERROR! Password no longer valid. Please input level 5 password to continue. Detonation in thirty seconds.”

Molly was the first to escape from the dreaded virtual reality room. She wondered if it was another trap. No, it couldn’t have been since she could see all the agents. Usually Allen would capture her and laugh at her pathetic attempts by now. Freedom really did happen this time, but how? No time to worry about that, she needed to scout around and see if it was safe for everyone else before she set others free. Molly was certain that others would soon be able to escape from the prison. If not then she would free them after making sure the area was safe.
She was so intent on finding Allen and making sure everything was clear that the computer blabbing on in the background was nothing more than an annoying buzz in her ear…until something caught her eye in the living room. Molly quickly moved to see what the object was.

“Detonation in 5…”

“Holy…”

“Three…

“…FUCK!”

“One…”

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 01:06 PM.
Old 06-10-2009, 11:14 PM   #11
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Epilogue

Tina once mocked Melinda after she failed to acquire the mansion she and Molly lived in. She told Melinda that the only possible way to make sure that all former members of the Society were dead was to place them all in the same room and drop an atomic bomb on them. No one ever expected Melinda to take that idea into serious consideration.
The atomic blast wiped out Mexico City. Fallout from the blast drifted with the wind southeast, killing billions. After the blast, robots that resided in Melinda’s house that Tina, Molly, and Hannah raided in Sunray took the unconscious trio to that house via a secret underground tunnel. It was there that Allen and Tina awakened, unaware that the blast was an atomic explosion. Allen read Melinda’s Tale to Tina on an old laptop he found in the house. He hoped that he could get her to understand the events as he did, and hoped that his mother did the only thing she could do.
A robot came in after, informing them of the “successful” atomic explosion. Both were horrified and knew that Melinda Warren was certainly not sinless in this escapade. Tina broke down after that, remembering what she had told Melinda many years before. Her heart was broken, everyone she had ever loved and cared about was now gone. She left the house and went back to the mansion in Canada alone, bitter, and depressed.
Stephanie awakened in a different room, and listened to Allen read Tina the story of his mother. Her heart ached for him, for while she was his captive she had fallen in love with him, and now she saw more of his human side. She knew that no man could have ever made her feel as good as Allen did. After Tina left, Stephanie revealed herself to Allen and gave him a bit of a shock.
Stephanie and Allen lived there in the house in Sunray. She loved being a wife and a captive to Allen. Some nights she would say yes to sex. Others she would say no and wink at him, telling him that she wanted to be raped. He would wink as well and he wouldn’t stop no matter how much she begged him to!

And thus, the Kidnapping Chronicles ends on a sad note for Tina and on a happy note for Allen and Stephanie. Perhaps one day we may explore Tina’s new life after this event, or explore the devious and fun sexual fantasies of Allen and Stephanie, or maybe explore what would have happened if the time machine did work.

But as for The Kidnapping Chronicles, it has reached The End!

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 01:07 PM.