Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-15-2007, 10:54 PM   #1
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU
Default At My Cousin's Wedding

A special thanks to Jasmine who implanted the idea into my brain when we were talking about the day my cousing got married.

As the bridesmaids walked in, I noticed that one was especially beautiful. My mind focused on her throughout the wedding and I knew I had to have her. She was a beautiful blonde with lovely legs. Her breasts looked to be about average and her arms looked tantalizing. She wore bright red lipstick and as my cousin kissed her new groom I fantasized about kissing her lucious lips. She looked over to me and I noticed her eyes were a beautiful shade of green. I knew I couldn't have her in a million years. Maybe there was a way I could take her, abuse her, rape her and get away with it...

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 07-15-2007 at 11:02 PM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 12:28 PM   #2
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Ok, the wedding was finally over and all pictures had been taken. I look in the direction of my parents. Good! They're too concerned with helping my wheelchair bound grandmother than to worry about where I am. What about the rest of my family? Ah, my two younger second cousins are playing on their PSP's, they won't be looking for me. Where are my other cousins? They're visiting with each other...good! Now what about my new extended family? They don't know me so they won't be looking for me. Perfect, I could pull this off. Now all I needed was an empty room inside the church and a way to lure her there. As I was cooking an elaborate lie up, I noticed a young girl who had an uncanny resemblence to the bridesmaid I was thinking about raping. Hmmm...I wonder if that's her daughter...

The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 07-16-2007, 01:27 PM   #3
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

That is her daughter, she called the woman Mommy! Now if I could just use that somehow...hmmm...first I'd better find an empty room.

I walked through the church to see if there's a dark empty room, preferably with no windows. Since this was my first visit to the church I found myself passing by the worship area multiple times. I began to get frustrated, surely there's an empty room somewhere! Ah, here's one!

I found an unlocked room. There were no windows in the room and the door window had something on it. I surveyed the room and realized it was a classroom for little kids, possibly kindergarten or first grade. No one would look for anyone there. Now all I need is to lure her there. No woman would be stupid enough to follow me to an empty room without an exceptionally good reason, so I'd better think of one fast...

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 07-16-2007 at 01:38 PM.
Old 07-17-2007, 12:34 PM   #4
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

"Hey, your daughter is in a room eating paste."
"Again? *sigh* Where is she?"

I led the beautiful bridesmaid to the room where I was planning to rape her. My conscience came into play right then. It wasn't too late to back out. You could say the girl ran off back into the reception area.

I ignored my conscience and stepped into the room with her. After locking the door, she turned to me with a questioning look on her face.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 07-17-2007, 03:44 PM   #5
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

"Where's my daughter?"
"She's safe...somewhere."
"You'd better tell me where she is or I'll..."
"No, no, no. You don't want to scream or be...uncooperative. If you scream you'll never see your daughter again. You wouldn't want that would you?"
"What do you want, I'll do anything! I'll give you money!"
"Take off your dress."
"Wha...wh...what?"
"Take it off or I'll rip it off."
"Please don't do this! No don't come closer to me! No, ok, ok, I'll take it off!"
"Do it slowly cunt and in a sexy way. I want you to make my cock rock hard!"

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 07-18-2007, 12:44 PM   #6
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Slowly, she slipped one of the straps of her pink dress off her right shoulder. It fell onto her arm and she slowly moved her arm to where the strap was no longer on her. She repeated the same, sexy procedure with the other strap. Her hands grasped the top of her dress, which was a little below her neckline.
She slowly let the dress sink down, revealing her cleavage. Further down the dress went. Her right breast was first to bounce out of her dress. She flushed with embarrassment and continued to slowly lower the dress. Her left breast bounced out next, and her face turned redder. The bra she was wearing looked like an ordinary cotton bra, yet it was elegant on her natural, beautiful breasts.
Down, down, down the dress went revealing her cute belly button. She flushed with shame as she slowly revealed her cotton underpants. I had hoped she would be wearing something more sensual today. I wasn't disappointed because like her bra, her underpants looked elegant and complimented her natural beauty. She let the dress fall at her feet and stood there red with embarrassment.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 07-18-2007, 03:13 PM   #7
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

"Take off your bra. I want to see your breast."
"No...please, don't make me. I'll give you money, anything! Please!"
"Take it off."
"Please, I don't want to! No don't come near me! Ok, ok I'll take it off! Just don't touch me!"
"Do it slowly."

Her bra was strapless and looked like it had hooks or something holding it on her in the back. She fumbled with the hooks and slowly brought her arms forward. She lowered her bra slowly. As more of her breast became visible, my cock got hard, wanting to titty fuck her. Her nipples looked soft and yummy. As her whole breast was finally uncovered she let her bra fall to the ground. Her breast looked to be about a c cup. Perfect, just the way I like them! Her face flushed a deeper shade of red as I admired her wonderful rack.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 07-19-2007, 01:24 PM   #8
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

"Take off your underwear."
"Please, don't make me! Please let me go!"
"You can go if you want to, but you'll never see your daughter again."
"Don't do anything to her, I'm begging you."
"We've been through this already. If you do exactly as I say your daughter will not be harmed."
"You're a great evil monster."
"Thank you, now take your underwear off. I want to see your hot, wet pussy."
"Please...I'll do anything, my family is wealthy..."
"Take off your underwear."
"Ok, ok I'll take my underwear off, just don't hurt me or my daughter!"

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 07-19-2007, 01:32 PM   #9
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

At an even slower speed, she took both sides of her underwear with her hands. She let it sink down onto the top of her long, sexy legs. Further and further it went down. Her pussy was hairless and arousing. Her face revealed her shame when her pussy was compltetely uncovered. She bent forward to finish her underwear removal and her tits bounced. Tears of shame, embarrassment, and fear filled her eyes as the underwear fell to the ground. She stood there naked before me, a goddess of beauty.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 07-19-2007, 03:11 PM   #10
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

"Take off all of my clothes."
"What??!!"
"Do it."
"...but I..."
"Do it now or else."
"Please I can give you anything, just please don't make me!"
"Haven't you figured it out yet? The only thing I want is your body. And you're going to give it to me whether you like it or not."
"...are...are...are you going to...rape me?"
"What do you think bitch?"
"Oh God, please don't rape me! I'll do anything, anything!"
"Take off my clothes."
"Pl..."
"Do it now."

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 07-20-2007, 01:22 PM   #11
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

She sighed in defeat and took off my coat. She let it fall to the floor and slowly unbuttoned my shirt. I told her to fold it up nice and neat and she did so. She almost didn't take off my pants, fearing my huge erection. After a few more calm threats from me, she slowly took my belt off and let my pants sink to the floor. My cock got harder as she pulled my boxers down.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 07-20-2007, 01:27 PM   #12
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

"Face the wall with your back to me. Put your hands by your side and keep them there."
"Please...don't do this..."

She pleaded with me as she cooperated, hoping I wouldn't violate her sexually. Her hopes were dashed when I walked behind her and my cock rubbed against her ass. My hands wrapped around her body and I started rubbing her breast.

"Please...please don't do this, please!"

Ignoring her plea, I continued to slowly rub her breast. She moaned softly as I squeezed her. A louder moan escaped her lips when my lips pressed against her neck.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 07-21-2007, 02:30 PM   #13
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

As I started sucking on her neck, she continued to beg me to stop. My hands squeezed her breast more roughly. Her soft nipples slowly hardened under my fingers.

"Grab your panties and stuff them in your mouth."
"Why?"
"I don't want your screams to be heard, that's why bitch!"
"Please, don't rape me please!"
"I'll do whatever I want to you cunt and there's nothing you can do about it."

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 07-21-2007, 06:02 PM   #14
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

She sighed in defeat and finally crammed her panties in her mouth. I instructed her to scream into them. The sound that came out was muffled and probably wouldn't be heard from the outside. Perfect.

"Keep your panties in your mouth and stand like we were a second ago. If the panties come out then I will do far worse things to you."

She moans and tears fill her perfect eyes. I move closer to her and my cock once again rubs against her ass. She moans in surprise as I slide an inch of my meat into her tight ass. My hands grope her breast and pinch her nipples. She made muffled moans as another inch went inside her hot little ass.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 07-23-2007, 12:53 PM   #15
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

I pull out a little and shove half of my hard cock into her tight little ass. Her muffled screams fill the room as I grope her breast more roughly. Her nipples stand erect through my fingers. As I savor the tightness of her ass, she emits a moan of relief, thinking I've stopped fucking her ass. Her moan turns to fear as I bring my mouth close to her ear and whisper "that's only half of me inside you cunt! You won't be able to sit down for a week when I'm done with your hot tight ass!"

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 07-24-2007, 01:46 PM   #16
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

She screams louder through the gag as I force all 8 inches of my hard cock into her nice, tight ass. Drool escapes her mouth and drips onto my hands as I'm groping her beautiful breast. I fuck her in and out slowly at first, then faster and faster and faster. Her moans and cries make me even hornier and I can feel my cock start to throb. My hands squeeze her breasts as hard as they can while I shoot my warm, sticky sperm all into her ass. Tears flow from her eyes and my cock softens inside her ass.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 07-25-2007, 06:00 PM   #17
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

"Take your underwear out of your mouth. Take that and your bra and wipe them on your ass. I want my cum all over them."
"Please don't make me!"
"Do it."
"Please, I'll do anything but that, please!"
"Anything?"
"Yes!"
"Ok. Beg me to fuck your pussy."
"No, please not that anything but that!"
"You just told me you'd do anything. Those are your two choices cunt."
"Please, please don't make me do them!"
"Tell you what, I'll give you a third choice because I'm feeling generous. Fuck my cock with your tits."
"Wh...what? How do I do that?"
"You know how to you lying bitch. Just put my cock between your tits and rub them on it."
"No, please no!"
"Do you want me to decide for you?"
"Ok, ok I...I...I'll rub your cock with my tits."

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 08-01-2007, 09:45 PM   #18
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

She slowly walked over to me in defeat. Tears continued to flow from her perfect eyes as she surrounded my softened cock with her breasts. Her hands held her breasts as they moved up and down agasint my cock. My prick slowly hardened and I ordered her to squeeze her breasts harder against my cock. She did so and I moaned with pleasure as my pole became harder and harder.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 08-05-2007, 01:05 PM   #19
drwhok9

drwhok9 has initial reputation

Thanks RapeU. I had to read this twice. I could not get through it the first time without some relief. Second time was even better as I was able to enjoy her shame even more.

Red Hair and Freckles are my weakness

drwhok9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 07:30 PM   #20
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Thanks for the compliment

___

Her breasts rubbed against my growing cock. Finally it was fully erect again.

"You will beg me to fuck you now."
"Please, don't! I...I don't want you to rape me!"
"And I won't rape you because you'll be begging me to fuck you."
"You fucking bastard I'll..."
"You'll do what? Have you forgotten about your daughter? Perhaps I should rape her instead. How would you live with yourself knowing you could have prevented your daughter from being raped?"
"Please...stop this..."
"Ok, I guess I'll just leave you here and go to where your daughter is..."
"No! I'll do anything! Just please don't make me beg like that!"
"You got off easy last time. This time you aren't so lucky. Now I'm going to count to five and if you don't beg me by that time I will fuck your daughter. One"
"Please, don't make me, please no!"
"Two."
"No, please don't!"
"Three."
"I haven't done anything to you, please don't make me!"
"Four."
"...please fuck me!"
"I knew you would see reason cunt. But you have to beg me better than that. Put lust in your voice and really beg me to fuck you."
"I want you to fuck me mister. Fuck me harder and harder and harder."
"You have one more chance to lose the anger in your voice and turn it into lust."
"I want your hard cock inside me. Please fuck me, I'm begging you! I want you to fuck my pussy so hard!"
"That's better. Now lay on the floor and put your panties in your mouth again. I don't want to risk anyone hearing your moans of pleasure."

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding