Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-26-2013, 12:28 AM   #1
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU
Default The Rapist Is You!?

Halt reader!

Before you read any further be aware that this is the fourth part of the Red Rose Rapist short stories. Please read Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, and Sugar Is Sweet before diving into the depths of this story.

And now I give you:

Roses are Red. Violets are Blue. Sugar is Sweet.

The Rapist is You!?

The Red Rose Rapist has been unleashing havoc in London for several months. Suspects in the case were:

Harry Red - the florist. All the roses the Red Rose Rapist used came from his flower shop. He is nowhere to be found when the rapes take place.

John Violet - a veteran officer on the force and was found next to a recently raped victim. He is nowhere to be found when the rapes take place.

Jim Blue - boyfriend of the primary investigator assigned to the case Rose Garza. Violet accused him of being the Red Rose Rapist after being found next to the rape victim. Location unknown when the rapes take place.

Dr. Sugar - the doctor who examines the victims after they are raped. He is nowhere to be found when the rapes take place and is quite frequently late for work.

Danny Sweet - A security guard at the hospital where the Red Rose Rapist victims end up. He comes in after the rapes occur – even if he is not scheduled to work at that hour. He is nowhere to be found when the rapes take place.

It was impossible to keep track of just one of the suspects let alone all 5. There just wasn’t enough manpower for Scotland Yard to watch them as close as they would have liked to. With the lack of evidence, lawyers of the accused butting in, and refusal of the suspects to submit to a new form of test, DNA sampling, the case was at a standstill.

Soon the case will be taking a dramatic turn when the police finally get a court order to detain all the suspects all because the Red Rose Rapist will pick a different kind of victim, causing his downfall…

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 11:31 PM   #2
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Allie lived by herself and kept to herself. She was a beautiful woman. Blonde, slightly large natural breasts, and could probably have gotten any guy she wanted in high school.

Yet all Allie got now were people trying to avoid staring at her too long. It wasn't because she was ugly. People seemed to get the vibe that she didn't like people talking about it much less have the pitiful look in others eyes. The kind of look that says "poor girl" when she knew damn well they slept peacefully at night not bothered about her condition at all. Allie was from the United States, but was unable to return to her homeland. She had been in a car accident that paralyzed her from the waist down. Her prognosis was good however. The doctors in London told her with hard work she would be able to walk again.

Allie was doing the work, determined to be able to walk again and return to her American home. The doctors had told her it would take a few more months for her body to heal to make a return trip. She was progressing well with physical therapy and could move her toes. It wasn’t a huge improvement, but it gave her hope for the future.

Tonight was one of those nights that got dark early. Part of it was the time of year and the other part was the gloomy overcast sky that blotted out any visible starlight. She rolled herself in her wheelchair away from the library, where she had been researching spinal injury recovery. Allie wasn’t happy. She had lost track of time and now she was out in the deserted streets alone.

Allie wasn’t afraid of anyone trying to rob her. All of her valuables were at the apartment she was living in. Even though she hated human interaction, a quiet empty street of a city paralyzed in fear was far worse. She felt the fear now and realized she should have gone back and asked a librarian for assistance home instead of being lost in thought.
The expression “so quiet you could hear a pin drop” echoed in her mind. If only a pin would drop it would shatter the chilling silence. The air was cold, but no wind accompanied it. She could only hear the sound of her wheels clacking against the cracks in the sidewalk. The silence around her was enhanced by the sound. Each time she stopped to rest her arms the silence and utter stillness greeted her. She didn’t like what she was feeling.

Clack clack clack went her wheels against the cracks in the sidewalk. Then Allie thought she heard something. She stopped and only heard the silence once more. The hairs on the back of her neck stood up as she continued to wheel herself to her apartment. There it was again! Footsteps! She was being followed...

Allie turned around, which was no easy or quick task in a wheelchair, only to stare at a dark alley beside her and an empty street ahead of her. She sighed “Almost home” and started to turn around again. Suddenly she was pulled backwards by her wheelchair into the dark alley. With someone stronger than her controlling the wheelchair, she was powerless to stop herself from going into the alley.

"HELP!"

Allie screamed for help but she could hear no one coming to her rescue. Suddenly she felt a hand move for her coat.

“No! What are you doing no! Please no!”

The hand reached under her coat and gripped the shirt underneath. Allie tried to push the hand away, but the hand was stronger. She felt her coat and shirt start to pull up off her body all at once.

“PLEASE NO! HELP ME PLEASE SOMEONE HEEEEELP!”

Allie continued to cry in vain. She tried to press her back to the chair, but another hand pushed her forward causing the first hand to completely take off her shirt and coat. She flailed her arms wildly, trying to stop her assailant from assaulting her. Suddenly she heard a click and saw the blade of a knife.

“Please…please don’t hurt me, please d..do…don’t hurt me” she cried.

She felt the knife press against her breastbone. Allie sobbed “please…n..no.” Suddenly with a flick she heard a ripping noise. Her bra fell behind her with her breasts exposed. She felt the hands wrap around her body and knew what he was about to do.

“Please…please don’t do this I’ll do anything you ask, please don’t hurt me I’ll do anything.” Her pleas went unheard as he slowly lifted her out of her wheelchair and onto the ground on her back. She was too afraid she would get hurt if she struggled and didn’t want him to drop her causing more damage to her spine. Tears rolled down Allie’s face as her nipples became hard from the cold.

Suddenly hands tugged at her pants “Stop, don’t do this to me please” she cried. She smacked his hands and arms again and again but to no avail. Once she could no longer reach his hands her pants were off quickly. The pavement felt cold against her legs. She sobbed further and vainly tried to prevent him from fully undressing her. It didn’t work and before her eyes he unearthed his massive member.

“Please…please don’t do this I’ll do anything, no please not that please don’t do that please no!”

Allie felt his lips close around her nipple, teasing her. She felt herself start to get wet down there and knew that’s what he wanted. She smacked his head hard then screamed a bloodcurdling scream as he bit down on her nipple hard. A hand forced her arms above her head, pinning her wrists together. Allie was completely helpless. She hoped she could move her legs to kick him, but all she could manage was wiggling her toes.

“No, don’t touch me there, please…ple…please…oh! Please stop, oh please uh ple…please. Do..don’t to..touch me.” Allie started stammering as pleasure filled her body. She felt a finger inside her, violating her and making her wetter. Suddenly his finger withdrew. Allie experienced a moment of relief until she felt something else brush against the entrance.

“HELP ME, PLEASE NO! SOMEONE HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” cried Allie as she felt the hard, pulsating member invade her womanhood. “PLEAAAAH PLEEAAAAAH STAAAA STAAAA STAAAA” Allie couldn’t form words. His cock roughly invaded her wet pussy going fast and hard. With all her strength she pushed her wrists against his hand, but he was stronger. He continued to violate her, showing Allie no mercy.

Soon Allie’s mixed pleas with moans became more filled with lust. Her body was betraying her. She felt herself go with the rhythm of his increasingly fast thrusts. She looked into his eyes, pleading for him to stop but only found darkness in his. Fire spread throughout her womanhood. She felt herself craving for it. Her mind screamed “NO!” while her body screamed “YES!” The pleasure quickly spread throughout her entire body as his cock roughly violated her.

Allie felt her body lurch into an orgasm. Her moans were filled with pleasure as her primal instincts overtook her. Then suddenly she felt pain, not just in her womanhood but in her previously injured spine.

“OOOOW PLEASE OOOOOOW ST STOOOP HUR HUR HURRRTS!”
But his cock continued to ravage her now moist, wet hole. Allie screamed in agony and tried to twist her upper body in a futile effort to escape. Her back felt like it was being stabbed by searing hot knives. Each thrust that continued to be faster and harder felt like his cock was tearing her insides to shreds. Allie screamed in pain, begging him to stop. Eventually the pain got so bad that she could no longer form words. Like the prior moaning, her body forgot she was human. All it knew was pain.

Suddenly Allie felt pleasure down there again. Her body still did not want to cooperate with her mind and continued to exhibit its primal instincts. Allie felt her body crave the pleasure again and she screamed louder than she had ever screamed before. Her eyes were not against her. Her eyes shed tears and continued to look into his, pleading with him to stop this nightmare.
He didn’t stop and kept ravaging her body. She felt the fire start down there again and was disgusted and full of shame for getting another orgasm so quickly. Slowly the feelings were overpowered by the fire inside her. Primal moans escaped her lips. The pain in her back was enhancing the orgasm somehow. Pleasure and pain became intertwined as his cock continued in and out, faster and harder. The pleasure exploded inside her as she felt the orgasm shoot through her body like a rocket. Screams of pure pleasure erupted from her mouth.

The pain was back and more intense than ever. It was as if someone shoved a porcupine in her pussy. Soon her entire body felt pain. She felt his hands release hers as he brutally thrust in and out faster and harder. Allie lay there with her body unable to move from the pain. The pleasure was coming back again. Her thoughts were no longer under her control. She was overwhelmed. It was as if all she had known was pleasure from the cock fucking her nonstop and the pain. She became detached from the real world and was in the world of pleasure as he began to moan along with her.

She felt the warm sticky fluid fill her insides and let out one last huge moan as the fire inside her passed through for the last time, giving her the biggest orgasm yet. She could hardly breathe as he collapsed onto her. Slowly Allie regained control of her mind. She felt overwhelming shame for her body betraying her. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she sobbed uncontrollably. Suddenly her face was covered with a stinky cloth. She gave a few muffled, sobbed screams then everything went black…

The Red Rose Rapist was very bad and naughty. Yet he made one crucial mistake with Allie. Since Allie had spinal trauma that was still healing, rape on the ground created more trauma. Combine that with a drug that suppresses consciousness and other bodily functions and Allie’s body just could not take the stress. With the rose in her crossed arms lying near the street she was not discovered until it was too late.

It was the loss of life, and the idea the Red Rose Rapist could become as ruthless and unstoppable as Jack the Ripper, that prompted one judge to sign a court order that gave Scotland Yard a major break in the case. This was the beginning of the end for the Red Rose Rapist…

The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 11-29-2013, 01:12 AM   #3
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

“Dr. Sugar.”

“Yes?”

“I have a court order that authorizes me to detain you at the station. You are not under arrest for now, just being detained. I will fill you in once we get to the station.”

“But I need to examine the newest rape victim!”

Rose narrowed her eyes at Dr. Sugar, “There is someone else examining the victim.”

“But…I’ve examined all of them, even the one that was deceased. I’m the only doctor who can…”

“No. You’re not. Look Dr. Sugar you have two choices. You either come with me cooperatively to the station or I arrest you for violating the court order.”

And so Dr. Sugar along with the florist Harry Red, Officer John Violet, Rose’s boyfriend Jim Blue, and the security guard Danny Sweet were brought to the station and put in separate holding cells.

“Ok this is what’s going to happen. You are all accused of being the Red Rose Rapist. Since the rapist has started to commit the act every day you will be held here for…how long boss…three days. If no rapes occur in three days then we will request a DNA sample from all of you and await the results. Once the results are in if your DNA is not a match then you are free to go. If you refuse to give us a sample of DNA you will be held here until the case is officially closed or another rape is committed.”

“Ok how long is this going to take? I have a shop to run.”

“Hey I didn’t get a chance to do my job and examine the newest victim. Your wife can run the shop just fine, but no one else can examine the victims correctly.”

“Oh what does it take to examine a victim? I bet you’re the rapist and you rape them again in the hospital!”

“Shut up Jim. You’re probably…”

“ENOUGH!” shouted Rose. “I don’t want to hear any fighting. This case is a nightmare enough as it is.”

Two days pass and much to the delight of London no rapes occur. A peaceful calm has drifted over the city of London, yet the case is far from over.

“Alright, we need DNA samples from all of you. The best way to do this is by having a sperm sample.”

“…you’re kidding right? You can’t use saliva or hair?”

“No, there can be no mistakes. You will each be given magazines. Fill your cup in the bathroom as much you can and then we can get on with the testing.”

The Red Rose Rapist knew there was no way out of it. An officer stood in the doorway as the Red Rose Rapist got lost in his own world where he fantasized about raping one of the police officers while pretending to enjoy the dirty magazine given to him.

One of the officers had caught his eye. A woman of short stature with plenty of goods to make up for it. The Red Rose Rapist dove into his imagination, thinking of how it would be to hear the scream come from her lips. How her brown hair would get tangled as she shook her head from side to side.

He would take her in a dark alley right next to the police station as a symbol of who was really under control. He'd surprise her from behind, snapping his own handcuffs behind her back. She wouldn't just take it, no she would give him a good struggle after the knife tore her uniform away.

"Someone HELP ME" she would scream. He would then gag her with her own clothes. He couldn't risk being heard so close to the police station. What would her eyes be like? Hatred, yes. Her eyes would be filled with hatred and resentment but also plead with him to stop the violation.

He would grope her, causing her to moan and get wet down there. He loved making their body betray them. She would scream as he bit down hard on her nipple, but eventually enjoy the sensation. Her eyes would grow wide when he unearthed his massive member. He imagined it all, how her large breasts would bounce wildly everywhere with each thrust. How it would feel to penetrate her womanhood. The struggle of her as she tried to get away. Moving her hips around in a vain effort to dislodge him.

He imagined her moaning. By now her body would betray her more, wanting the orgasm to come. Moaning, groaning, eyes pleading at him, he continued to fantasize while vigorously rubbing his shaft up and down.

Suddenly the fire came and he rubbed himself even harder and faster. His breath quickened and beads of sweat formed all over his body. The Red Rose Rapist pointed his cock at the cup, imagining he was filling the inside of the cop's pussy. With one last, long moan the Red Rose Rapist filled the cup, breathed a heavy sigh, and handed it to Bentley who had been watching the entire time.

And so one by one all of the other suspects ejaculate in a cup. The hours soon turn into days. Anxiety fills the air as everyone waits for the results to come in.

“So what do you think? Sweet is starting to look really sweaty. He looks and is acting rather peculiar. I think the pressure is getting to him. He’ll probably be the one who has been doing all of this. I bet he’s paying off Dr. Sugar so that the evidence wouldn’t implicate him.”

“I don’t think so Bentley. I still say Violet did it. He was right there caught red handed when we found him with a victim. Sweet looks like he is legitimately sick. If he gets any worse he might have to be detained in the hospital.”

“I don’t think Violet did it. I don’t see him breaking the law and he could have legitimately arrived to the scene right before you did,” mused Park, Violet’s former partner. “I’ve been working with Violet for a long time and he does exhibit strange behavior from time to time but does the job well. I think the rapist is Blue. Parts of his story don’t add up. How did the Red Rose Rapist get your number Rose? Why talk to Blue when all of the victims, save one, said that he never said a word to them? And he was hurt after a victim told us she thought she hurt the Red Rose Rapist!”

“My number has always been listed in the phone book and it’s no secret that I’m the lead detective. Jim couldn’t have done this. He just couldn’t have. I think Violet was trying to set Jim up to throw me off of his trail. His mistake was sending Jim to a part of town he wasn’t familiar with. We already checked Jim’s story with his friends at the bar. They don’t remember Jim getting hurt that bad but do acknowledge he was in a fight. They told us that they were so far under the influence it’s possible that they didn’t realize he was hurt. Also the victim never saw that the Red Rose Rapist was hurt. I don't even think he was because that very night he raped two victims for the first time. Whose DNA do you think will match Simon?”

Simon, an officer who joined the force shortly before the rapes took place, replied “The Red Rose Rapist is cunning. He has raped women in the most daring places and not once been caught. Not one woman is able to describe who this guy is beyond a very limited description. Violet and Blue are diversions. He wanted at least one of them to get caught by the victim. He wanted to have Violet and Blue accused to throw people off the trail. That’s why he chose to call Blue and make the threat. Blue took the bait and fell into the trap. I don’t think Blue is the rapist. I’m betting the tip Violet got somehow came from the Red Rose Rapist as well. Even though Violet hasn’t produced where the tip came from, I still don’t think he did it. It has to be the doctor. He is never around when the rapes occur and always insists on being the one to examine them after. He probably tampered with the evidence so he wouldn’t be implicated. That’s why it takes him so long to examine the victims! I bet he takes advantage of them again while they are at the hospital!”

“It has to be Red, the florist,” said the supervisor, “all of the flowers are coming from his shop. He has no record of any individual buying the amount needed that the Red Rose Rapist has used.”

“Wait…individual…doesn’t he sell his flowers to hotels, bars, and restaurants?”

“Yes he does Park. We’ve already gone over that,” answered Rose. “There aren’t any leads anywhere. No one from any of those places remembers anyone in particular who has acquired that many roses from their establishment.”

“He’s probably stealing them. I mean they just throw them away after a few days if they start to die on the table right?”

“You’re right Park. Since the florist sells the flowers cheaper in bulk the hotels, bars, and other public establishments don’t pay enough attention to the flowers. Bentley and I looked into this and it’s just a frustrating dead end with owners who have no idea if the flowers they use wind up with a victim. All of our suspects go to bars or restaurants enough to get plenty of those flowers should they want to. That is also a dead end. It would be so much easier if the owners kept a tighter eye on their flowers or if just one suspect was at one of these establishments.”

“So it’s been stuck for a long time.”

“Yes. Until the results come we can only sit and wonder who it is. No one will confess to anything. I’m betting everyone has a secret they don’t want to tell us,” said Rose.

Rose is correct. The 4 who are not the Red Rose Rapist have dirty little secrets and each one has a reason they don’t want DNA tested! The lab results should come in soon and with it the identity of the Red Rose Rapist!

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 11-30-2013, 12:40 AM   #4
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

“The results are in!”

“It’s about time. I just want this nightmare of a case to end.”

“Rose. Would you like to do the honors?”

“Yes, I’d love to. Ok everyone here it is…the Red Rose Rapist is…oh my!”

“What?”

“Dr. Sugar…”

“…I thought it would have been him,” said Simon. “So that’s it then case closed, right Rose?”

“No. You didn’t let me finish.”

“Wait, what?”

“Dr. Sugar is not the Red Rose Rapist. His DNA matches to all the victims except the last victim.”

“How is that possible?”

“Dr. Sugar always took two samples of DNA but only sent one to the lab. Everyone thought that the two samples were identical, but apparently Dr. Sugar collected his own DNA after he was done violating the women. Ingenious, all this time the duplicate samples were his own sperm.”
The other officers looked at each other in stunned silence.

“Well,” mused Simon “I got part of it right he did rape women at the hospital. I bet the samples of his DNA were sent to the lab since Dr. Sugar wasn’t around to tell anyone not to do it. And since he never had the chance to ‘examine’ the last victim his DNA wasn’t on her!”

“So if it isn’t Dr. Sugar then who is it,” asked Bentley.

Rose quickly turned to the second page of the report and froze. She didn’t reply to the question posed to her. She couldn’t. For a long time she just stood there frozen in place. The officers waited for her to speak in silence. Finally, Rose set the results down and walked out of the conference room to the holding cells. She heard one of the officers pick up the results and gasp. Rose continued walking, ignoring her colleagues. Dr. Sugar caught her eye, but she was not concerned about him. A buzz was coming from the conference room, voices of the officers that she was no longer paying attention to. Her feet had a mind of their own as they walked towards the Red Rose Rapist.

She looked into his eyes and she could see it more clearly now than ever. The eyes were cold, dark, menacing and lacked warmth. The darkness in his eyes was always there, haunting her, teasing her. Rose turned pale. She hadn’t believed the results. She didn’t want them to be true, but when looking into the dark portals of his eyes showing the depths of his corrupted soul she couldn’t dismiss it. Her eyes filled with tears and her heart crumbled into pieces as she looked upon the eyes of her now former lover Jim. Jim, the Red Rose Rapist.

“You…the rapist is you!”

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 06-22-2021 at 12:49 AM.
Old 06-22-2021, 12:48 AM   #5
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Epilogue

Harry Red

Harry Red's dirty little secret was an affair. While he knew it wasn't illegal to have an affair, he didn't trust DNA testing and worried about a false match. He was able to keep his affair a secret for a time, but like all secrets they do come out eventually.

Officer Violet

Officer Violet was involved with prostitutes. They paid him so he wouldn’t take them in and sometimes partook in their services. Before the Red Rose Rapist unleashed havoc, a prostitute was found unconscious in the street. She was thought to have been raped but in reality Violet had sex with her until she passed out from drunken inebriation. DNA was taken from that case and stored in the database. That’s why Violet didn’t want his DNA taken. Shortly after The Red Rose Rapist was caught someone noticed the connection that had been missed. Violet was fired and thrown in jail.

Dr. Sugar, Danny Sweet

Dr. Sugar and Danny Sweet’s stories both go hand in hand. Sweet was addicted to drugs the naughty nurse was selling. Dr. Sugar knew of his problem and bribed him for it. All Sweet had to do was give Dr. Sugar a video camera (since the security was “unreliable”) and ensure no one disturbed him while “examining” the patients. Sweet didn’t want to take a DNA sample because he was worried about the drugs coming up in the test. And of course Dr. Sugar didn’t want to submit to a DNA test because of the possibility of someone deciding to test his “duplicate” samples. He did a good job at preventing that from happening, but he wanted to be extra cautious just in case. Also Dr. Sugar reviewed video of his "examinations" in that storage area.

The “unreliable” security at this time was due to the naughty nurse giving some of the drugs to the person in charge of viewing the monitors. Dr. Sugar specifically told her to do this or else her secret would be exposed. Under the influence of drugs, the guard would be too messed up to notice what Dr. Sugar was doing. It wasn’t easy to do this without notice, but people were generally duped by the explanations given to them. There were a few more people bribed however and the corruption does go a bit deeper (though no one really knew what Dr. Sugar was truly doing,) but that’s not relevant to the end of this particular story.

Rose

9 Months Later: Galveston, Texas

“And almost there, push…push…one more big push and we’ve got it! It’s a girl!”

Rose smiled weakly “She’s beautiful!”

“Is this the father of the baby?”

“No,” the man by Rose’s bedside said.

“He died shortly after I arrived at America,” Rose lied in a softer voice. No one noticed her voice was one of fear instead of exhaustion. She couldn’t tell anyone the truth. No one needed to know the dark origins of this child. Not even her husband of three months with a small child of his own. She laughed to herself at how she used to be afraid of marriage when there are things so much worse to be afraid of.

“So, have you decided on a name?”

“Yes,” Rose said. “Melinda Warren.”

End

This epilogue of course makes the story a prequel to The Kidnapping Chronicles. If you've read them you know why it's a prequal. If you haven't (and yes I know The Hunter thread link doesn't work, the thread must have gotten deleted through an error) then you will want to once I have the stories rewritten.

A little bit of background on this epilogue. I have been meaning to rewrite The Hunter and Kidnapping Chronicles for a while now. One night the idea to connect the RRR into my other stories surfaced. I really hate myself for doing this, but it's just too good of an idea to pass up lol.

I do realize there are things that conflict when writing this epilogue for those of you who have read my earlier work. Since I'm planning to rewrite the stories anyway it won't be an issue once they're all completed...hopefully.

One final note: There were clues throughout the story of the identity of the RRR as I'm sure some of you might have noticed. One of the more subtle clues is the poem itself.

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Sugar is Sweet, The Rapist is You?. Blue and You rhyme so that was a subtle way of telling you who it was from the beginning.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 06-22-2021 at 12:52 AM.