Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-10-2007, 10:53 AM   #1
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied
Default Through the Mirror

"Through the Mirror"
by E.C.

I was looking at the stars.
Feeling safe and at peace.
I could hear his breathing next to me, his right arm wrapped tighly around my shoulders, supporting my head and keeping me comfortable. I was so glad I had decided to come up with enough courage to finally meet Alexis in Greece!
We had met on an internet forum and gotten along with each other perfectly from the beginning. After a few months he had invited me to come visit him in Greece, to stay with him at his house. I had been rather careful about this and it had kept me thinking a long time. But a few weeks ago I had finally decided to go, give it a chance. Why not? I didn't have time for a decent relationship at home so why not go for a little adventure with a perfect man? I had to smile remembering my friends ... how they had reacted ... telling me I was crazy just to leave for a week to meet a guy I met on the internet. I loved their concern, I had actually understood it but this was something I just had to do!
So here I was.
Laying on a blanket, at the beach, the silent whisper of the sea singing songs for the only two people out here. Alexis and me.
He had lit a small campfire a few metres away that had mostly burned down by now. Only a few last flickers of light broke through the blackened wood, rustling when they sent short flashes of warm light across the dark beach.
After a few minutes of silence I felt him slowly move. I turned my head to look at him while he rolled over - careful not to disturb my resting head - to his side and looked at me. The pale light of the moon couldn't hide his sun-tanned skin, covering a body perfectly shaped by years of swimming and diving. His dark eyes seemed ablaze in the flicker of the dying fire.
"You just look perfect." he whispered down to me in his pleasant voice, filled with a timbre that sounded even more sexy through his accent.
I smiled up and cuddled into his arm even more.
"Thank you!" I whispered back.
We both knew there was nothing more to say.
Smiling back at me he leaned down and gave me a long kiss, passionate and full of relish at the same time. I slung my left arm around his neck to bring his head down on me and kissed him back. Our lips were a perfect match, longing for each other. I gently kissed his upper lips, opening my mouth a little to allow his tongue to slide into it. He brought his chest down on me, resting his weight on his elbows and leaned into me while his tongue caressed mine, our lips finding each other again and again in loving compassion. His hot skin radiated its warmth into my naked tummy and made me quiver in agitation as his kisses became more even more caring. I burrowed my fingers in his hair and pulled him down on my mouth as far as I could, digging my lips into his. He slowly shifted his elbows above my head, carefully setting down my head on the blanket. His left hand stroke my cheek while his right hand gently pet my hair. I stretched my head upwards a little, exposing my throat to him.
I sighed when he started moving his fiery kisses down my throat, slowly wandering down and exploring every square-centimetre of skin with his lips. When he arrived at the small spot between my collarbones I moved my hands to his wrists and closed my fingers around them. While he put hot kisses right under my chin I led his hands to the small knot of my olive-coloured neckholder bikini top behind my neck and slid the straps of it into his fingers.
He paused for a second and looked at me. "Are you sure?" he breathed at me. "We don't need to rush things."
Arching my back, pressing myself into him, I slung me leg around his waist and nodded.
"Yes, I am." I whispered. "I want to sleep with you."
He smiled at me lovingly and gave me a deep kiss. His fingers - rough but gentle - slowly untied the knot and moved the straps down to my belly, making me shiver in arousal as he let them run over my skin all the way. With one hand I undid the other knot on my back while my other hand carefully led his head down to my naked breasts. Kissing my body on his way down he followed my movement, his hot breath sending tremors through me every time they hit my skin. I slipped the bikini top away. A passionate sigh erupted from my throat as his hands cupped my full breasts and his lips came down on my nipple, kissing it gently. I moaned when he dug his head between my breasts to breathe a kiss at the sweet spot between them while his strong hands caressed my bosom.
Moving my pelvis a little I wrapped his hips with my other leg. He carefully slid between my legs, his whole body coming down on mine, his weight pinning me to the ground. I felt his rock-hard erection pressing down against my privacy and I slighty twitched under it. His head shot up, a disconcerting look on his face.
"I'm sorry ..." he spoke under breath. " ... it's just ..." I silenced him by putting the tip of my forefinger on his lips and gave him a reassuring smile.
"It's okay." I whispered before I kissed him. I moved my hand to the back of his head and leaned back again, bringing his head down on mine again.
He rested himself on one elbow when the fingers of our free hands interlocked while he kept kissing me passionately. Our fingers still entangled I slowly led his hand along the features of my body down to the small knot of the straps of my bikini pants. I covered his hand with mine as he gently opened it. While our tongues caressed each other he lifted himself a little to get to the other side of my waist, undoing the other knot. After slipping away the two pieces of my bikini pants he moved his hand back to my head again. I hustled down his shorts with my fingers and grabbed his waist. Running my nails over his glowing skin I moved my hands down to his bum and buried them into the firmness of it, pulling him down on me.
His heaving chest pressed against my naked breasts as he gave me another deep kiss. I gave away a silent moan as his body tightened and he entered me.

He gently lay me down on his bed upstairs after he had carried me back to the house. Smiling at him I cuddled up under the covers while he put down the bag with our stuff. He quickly slipped under the covers as well and wrapped his arm around me from behind. Before I could even think of sleep I felt his hot lips finding my neck. He pressed his chest against my naked back and stroked my belly with his hand around my waist. I immediately felt shivers of excitement running though me again. I turned around in his embrace and took his head into my hands, kissing him on the lips.
"Again?" I whispered smiling. "We just did it four times. You're insatiable!"
He moved his head to my ear, breathing "You make me insatiable!" while he moved his hands down my body to my bum.
Giving him another kiss I spread my fingers and ran them down his chest and belly, letting my nails gently glide over his skin. My hands found his stiff member and twitching balls. Still kissing him I pushed him onto his back to make love again. Two times.

I woke up from a rumbling noise downstairs.
I yawned and took a look around. Alexis was gone, the door was closed. Warm sunlight fell into the room through the partially closed shutter. Yawing again I got up, took my bikini pants out of the back and slipped into them. Alexis' closet was open so I took a sleeveless shirt out of it and put it on. When I approached the door I heard another rumbling from down below. Shaking my head I smiled to myself. 'What was he doing?' I thought when I left the bedroom and took a right turn to the stairs. Bare-footed I walked halfway down before I heard a man talking in Greek. It didn't sound like Alexis. I froze. Did he have company? I looked down at myself, at the shirt I had only buttoned halfway up. I just wanted to button it further when I noticed the whole living room was a mess. I frowned. Suddenly a man walked right into my field of vision. He was a scruffy-looking, big man with long black hair, holding a gun. I managed to press my hand on my mouth not to shriek in shock. He didn't look into my direction, he was speaking to someone else out of view. I quickly turned around and started sneaking up the stairs again.
I only made it a few steps up before the man yelled something. I took a quick look around to see if he had spotted me. My heartbeat immediately exploded when I saw him pointing his gun at me. He yelled something again. Sudenly another man came around the corner, also wielding a pistol. I slowly turned around and raised my hands. They both yelled something at me now, waving their guns agitatedly. I swallowed hard.
"I ... I'm sorry ... I don't speak Greek." I stuttered weakly.
They exchanged a confused look before they gazed at me again.
"Who are you?" the second man ranted in a deep voice, a strong accent accompanying his words..
"I'm ... I'm just a friend of Alexis Goulas, visiting him" I stammered shaking.
He looked at me in my half-open shirt, barely covering my thighs, with a dirty smile on his face.
"Friend ... yeah, right!" he chuckled.
Annoyed the other man asked something in Greek, waving his gun at me. The man talking to me shot him a short answer.
"Are you police?" he rasped at me.
What? Why would I be ... ?
I slowly shook me head. "No. I told you, I'm just a friend." I said, trying to sound as confident as possible.
"Where's your purse?"
My heart still hammering in my throat I pointed a finger up the stairs.
"In the bedroom ... there's a bag on the floor. It's in there."
The man barked a short order at his companion who immediately went by me and upstairs.
"Yeah ... " the one infront of me barked. "You must be really good friends!" An abhorrent look on his face he licked his lips. "I'd like to be friends with a hot bitch like you, too!"
I didn't dare say a word. Smiling nastily the man rubbed his crotch while we waited in silence. After a few moments the other man rushed down the stairs again, holding my wallet. He showed it to the obvious leader and they exchanged a few words I didn't understand. They both looked at me distrustfully.
"You came a long way to visit a 'friend' ... " the lead man stated.
I swallowed down cold fear strangulating me.
"Well, we - "
"Shut up!" he interrupted me. Wagging his gun he commanded "Come down here!"
I slowly descended the stairs, careful to keep my hands up and not to make any sudden movements. Those two seemed to be very agitated and I didn't want to give them any reason to overreact.
When I arrived downstairs the smaller guy immediately grabbed my upper arm and dragged me into the middle of the room. I moaned in pain when he released me by pushing me against the sofa. He obviously didn't like the situation at all. The leader fumbled a roll of duct tape out of his pocket and threw it over to his partner. Pointing at me he barked something in Greek.
Without uttering a word he pointed the gun at me again. The other man grunted a displeased reply and gave me a hard push, bending me over the sofa. He brutally pulled my arms to my back and I heard the rripping noise of tape being drawn from the roll. I shrieked as I realised what he had in mind but before I could get up I felt the muzzle of a gun in my neck.
"Don't be stupid!" the leader bellowed. "I'll shoot you if you give us any trouble!"
I stopped dead. What the hell did I get into? I felt anxiety rushing through me as my wrists were bound tightly with duct tape. I heard a wooden clap before I got pulled up by my hair. I screamed in sudden pain as the leader yanked me around by my hair and sat me down on a chair he had just put up again. His gun was in my face again before I could even say a word. Fear washed over me, flooding my mind, making me freeze. Mumbling something to himself the other man approached me and fell to his knees infront of me. He violenty slammed my ankles together and tied them together with tape as well. I moaned lighty from the tight bond.
"Watch her!" the leader commanded as he draw a cell phone from the pocket of his pants and flipped it open. The other guy readied his gun again and pointed it directly at my face while his counterpart dialed a few numbers on his phone and put it to his ear. After a few moments - only the rushing of my blood and the hammering of my heart in my head - he started talking. He spilled out a few sentences in Greek before he fell silent, listening to someone on the other end. Nodding he kept listening for a few seconds before he closed the cell again.
He nooded at me and grunted something at the other man. That one sighed angrily, gesturing wildy at me with his gun. I was sure they were arguing if they should kill me or not. Despair crept up my spine. My life could end any second now. Two ugly brutes deciding my fate I felt tears built up. My lips started trembling. I didn't want to die! Not like this!
Finally the leader roared something at his companion, silencing him.
"Aright, ..." he hollered at me " ... you're coming with us!"
Come with them? I didn't even think of that! Another wave of panic spilled into my mind. What were they going to do to me?
My mind blurred by anxiety I didn't even notice the other guy coming at me again. He quickly pushed a strip of duct tape over my mouth, sealing my lips shut. He secured it viciously, slappng my face a few times with the inside of his hand.
Without another word he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. The winds being knocked out of me by the force of it I moaned behind my gag.
"Shut up!" the leader growled and slapped my bum savagely.
Chuntering the man carried me to the outside of the house where the leader was already waiting. I tried to cry for help behind the gag but it was too tight, I couldn't move my lips a bit. Suddenly I was dropped down to my feet. With my ankles tied I almost lost balance and fell but the leader caught me by my hair and yanked me up again. A wave of sharp and burning pain echoed through me. He bend me head back and slapped me across the face several times, each hard blow sending searing needles through my skin. He grabbed my neck and pushed me down with a brutal thrust. I wanted to cry in terror when I felt falling over something but I immediately smashed down on metal. My wrists being buried into the small of my back by the hard impact. I moaned in pain again.
"Enjoy the ride, slut!" the leader grunted before he slammed down the top of the trunk, surrounding me with darkness.

TO BE CONTINUED ...
Old 07-12-2007, 10:32 AM   #2
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Tires squealing the car came to a stop, dashing me against the front end of the trunk. It had been only a short ride, no more than fifteen minutes but it had been brutal. Whoever had been driving must have been crazy! He had ridden the car like a madman, racing around corners, breaking and accelerating like hell. I had been bumped around in the small trunk like a doll, crushing against every side of it. My body felt like a sandbag, hurting everywhere.
Sobbing and moaning in pain I lay huddled up when suddenly the top was yanked open. Blinded by the light I saw only two shadows looming over me.
“Come on bitch, get out!” the voice of the leader growled down at me. Every part of my body aching I couldn’t move.
“GET OUT!!” he yelled nervously before he grabbed my hair again, pulling me up. I felt tears spring to my eyes when the blazing pain streamed my body as he hauled me out of the trunk. Grunting aggressively he pushed me over the edge and let me fall to the ground. I thud on the stone ground, groaning in agony behind the gag sealing my lips. He hollered something at his partner and walked away cursing.
Snorting the other man pulled a knife from behind his back and kneeled down to me. My tear-filled eyes widened in panic, I felt coldness impact in my abdomen. Mumbling terrified I tried to crawl away from him but he just slapped me brutally across the face with the back of his hand, sending my head flying to my side where it crashed into the car. The stars exploding infront of my eyes send a rush of twinge through my head. My vision spinning I felt him cut the tape binding my ankles.
He grabbed my upper arm and jerked me up to my feet. I took a quick look around noticing the car was parked infront of an open garage of a casual house somewhere around the private places along the shore.
The man gave me a hard push towards the garage, emphasising it with a wave of his firearm. I stumbled across the slip road, him following me, giving me another push immediately. He quickly led me through the open gate into the house, pushing me forward again and again. The empty place didn’t harbour any interior, only a few tools attached to the left wall.
I twitched when I heard a painful scream from inside and stopped, only to be yanked forward again at once. When we entered the house I saw a small living room, appearing to be a casual one like any other. Apparently angry with me the man grabbed my hair and started pulling me through the bungalow. He forced me through a small wooden door into another room.

A horrifying sight revealed itself to me.
Except a huge bed and a large armchair next to at the right wall the room didn’t have any furniture. In the middle of the room a steel chair stood, Alexis sitting on it. He was naked and his arms were cuffed behind his back. His head was hanging down, some blood dripping from his lips. Next to him stood a man, wiping his hand with a bloody towel. The man was tall, at least 1,90m. His arms seemed somewhat odd, as if they were too long. They were huge as well, strongly muscled and he had the biggest forearms I had ever seen. Dark hair covered them thickly, almost running down to the back of his gigantic hands. He wore only jeans and an open shirt, showing his broad chest and fat stomach, both covered by dark hair as well.
When his sun-burned face turned to me, my throat was cordled up immediately. His eyes sat deep in their sockets, dark and small they seemed to be burning with anger as they slowly wandered over me, creeping over my body. Sweat ran down his bald head down to his thick, black goatee. This guy frightened me more than anything else about the situation. The combination of boiling anger and calmness radiating from him made my heart hammer even faster in my throat. A thin smile broadened in the man’s dark features.
It all appared to be happening in slow-motion when he grabbed Alexis’ by the hair and pulled it up, turning it towards me. When his face came up a burst of hot pain pierced my heart as I saw his bloody lips and bruised eyes, half of his face already darkening in shades of red.
“Take a look at this my dear Alexis!” the huge man chuckled. “What do we have here?”
Alexis’ eyes widened in shock when he saw me. His head rushed aside, facing the man.
“No, Nikos! Leave her out of this!” he roared at the man, his voice still strong.
The huge man Alexis had called Nikos broke into loud laughter, slapping Alexis on the back.
“My friend, …” he panted laughing. “… why would I do that? This is perfect!”
He turned around, facing me again. Nodding at the man who had brought me into the room he petted Alexis’ head. I shrieked behind the gag when the man suddenly grabbed me from behind, his arms interlocking with mine. He pulled my bound arms together, forcing my shoulders back, making my back arch. I moaned when his brutality set my joints afire.
An odd smile on his face Nikos approached me. Right infront of me he stopped, taking a close look at me, his eyes wandering up and down my body. His smile changing – lust filling it – his right hand came up to stroke my cheeks.
“Well, well, what do you have there Alexis? A beautiful slut to fuck?”
“Leave her alone!” Alexis shot back angrily.
“Even your girlfriend maybe?” Nikos ignored him. “How about we make you watch us giving your girlfriend a little fuck?”
WHAT? I almost lost consciousness at the thought of that! My head was spinning! He couldn’t be serious! Nikos must have seen my eyes widen in panic because he chuckled at me. The sight of his cold eyes sitting in this humor-covered face seemed totally out of place! Anxiety rushed through my veins, setting them ablaze! I moaned and struggled in the man’s tight grip but his strength easily matched mine. It was to no avail.
Having no problem holding me in place he mumbled something at Nikos. Laughing out loud Nikos’ face lit up.
“That’s a wonderful idea, Mirkos!” he cheered. Leaning closer, as if sharing a secret, he whispered “What do you think, bitch? How about we make Alexis fuck you for us to watch?” He turned around again. “Huh Alexis, what do you think? We make you fuck your little cunt here?”
This crazy bastard! He must be out of his mind!
“You fuckin’ pisspot!” Alexis yelled at him. “Leave her out of this!”
In a sudden blaze of fury Nikos quickly crossed the room, hitting Alexis in the face several times. With a hard SLAP! each punch came down on Alexis’ bruised features.
“TOO LATE FOR THAT MY FRIEND!” Nikos’ hollered at him. “YOU SHOULD HAVE GIVEN US THE MONEY!”
He waved at Mirkos. “Get the slut over here!”
Grunting something in my ear Mirkos pushed my arms together even harder, my shoulder sockets started to burn again at once. I moaned in pain as he dragged me over to the chair Alexis was sitting on. Brutally he yanked me down to my knees infront of it and gave my head a push forward. Nikos jerked the tape off my mouth before he grabbed my hair and bent my head back to look up at him.
“Please, don’t do this!” I begged him, my voice jittering in fear and pain.
“Shut up and get his dick in your mouth!” he breathed at me.
“Stop it! Please!” Alexis cried out. Although very subtle I could hear fear shimmering in his voice. “I’ll give you anything you want!”
Nikos only chuckled at that. “Oh yes, you will my friend, you will!” With that he pushed my head down between Alexis’ legs, right against his soft dick. “NOW GET IT IN YOUR MOUTH; CUNT OR I’LL BREAK YOUR NECK LIKE A TWIG!” he yelled at me.
His voice didn’t leave any doubt about the sincerity of his thread in me. My whole body was trembling in fear and humiliation as he pushed my face against Alexis’ cock again. I felt tears starting to flow from my eyes as I managed to work my lips around the bell-end of Alexis’ member. From the corner of my eyes I could see Nikos leaning down, watching closely, a grim smile on his face. With my tongue I led Alexis’ cock upwards between my lips and into my mouth.
“Goood! That’s it!” Nikos panted excitedly. “Now suck it, bitch!”
My tongue supporting Alexis’ soft dick I slowly moved my lips down to Alexis’ root and closed them around it. Pressing my lips down hard I twirled my tongue against the backside of his member and started sucking at it. Humiliation and despair had taken control of my mind. All I could think about was giving this madman what he wanted to get Alexis and myself out of here! Sobbing I moved my head up and down a little. My tongue still working Alexis’ meat I kept my lips tightly closed around his root. After a few moments I could feel his body react, his dick started stiffening.
Alexis gave a way a groan of humiliation. “I’m so sorry Victoria!” he weakly whispered at me.
His works made me cry even harder as I continued sucking his cock, feeling it get hard in my mouth while Nikos watched, breathing heavily into my ear. It took only very few moments for Alexis’ staff to get fully erect. Clapping his hands in excitement Nikos watched me sucking Alexis’ cock, my lips moving up and down on it again and again and again, filling my mouth. Glittering streams of tears kept running down my cheeks as Alexis kept groaning in anguish while his body cramped, trying to hold back his building orgasm.
“Yeah, that’s it!” Nikos almost cried in agitation. His hand closed around my neck! My hands tied behind my back I almost bit down on Alexis’ cock in shock and pain as his fingers dug into my skin. He forced my head down on Alexis’ dick all the way to the root, slamming my face into his skin. His hand buried himself into my hair and pressed me down on Alexis for several moments before he yanked my head up again. Grunting he pushed my head down violently again only to pull it up again immediately. With unbelievable strength he pounded my head up and down on Alexis’ staff again and again, forcing me brutally to suck him savagely
Suddenly I felt Alexis’ cramped body relax, tremors ran through it as his dick twitched heavily. He wasn’t able to hold back any longer and groaning in distress he let a flood of warm semen erupt into my mouth. I almost gagged from the ooze filling my mouth, rushing into my throat.
My ears ringing from anxiety I heard Nikos laugh before he yanked back my head. Coughing hard I spat out Alexis cum and splurted it all over my chin. Still laughing Nikos let go of my hair and pushed my head aside.
Clapping his hands again he sqeaked in amusement. “That was wonderful!”
Tears blurring my vision I looked up at Alexis, shame burning on my cheeks. I saw him looking down in anguish, tears running down his face as well. Sobbing hard I curdled up on my knees, my mind burning bright in humiliation.

Sudden my hair was being grabbed again. Grunting Nikos jerked my head up and around to face him. An evil smile on his face he jiggled his free hand infront of my eyes. After he was sure he got my attention he slowly moved his hand to his crotch. Unbuttoning his zipper he grinned at me before he turned to Alexis.
“Now that was really nice!” he grunted. “Let me show you two lovebirds how it’s REALLY done!”
In a quick movement he whipped out a huge cock, already standing half erect.
‘NO! PLEASE!’ my mind and I cried at the same time. I felt my body trembling heavily as new tears sprang to my eyes, another wave of panic boiling up inside me. Sobbing I shook my head at Nikos. “No, please, don’t do this to me!” I pleaded under breath.
For an answer he yanked my head to his crotch and slapped his dick into my face.
“SHUT UP AND SUCK!”

TO BE CONTINUED
Old 07-14-2007, 06:23 AM   #3
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Grunting he pulled my hair, making me scream. When my mouth opened he immediately pushed his dick in, shoving it into my throat. He forced my head down on it to the root, burying my face in his thick bush of hair around it. The stench of sweaty crotch and the wet hair almost made me puke in revulsion. I gagged hard on his bell-end going down deep. Gnarling in pleasure he held my head firm against his root.
Panicking I barely managed to repel my gag reflex and let his member slide down my throat. Still coughing I squirmed in his tight grip, his cock impaling my mouth.
“That’s it, cunt, take it all!” he snarled.
He pulled his cock out, now dripping with my saliva and slapped in into my face again, against my cheeks, against my lips. After a few more slaps he pulled his cock up by the root and pushed his balls against my mouth. I had to swallow hard not to throw up when another wave of his sweat stench hit me.
“Suck my balls you fucking whore!” Nikos panted, letting his hairy and disgusting sack slap against my lips. Grinding my face into his balls he underlined his words.
“Do it or my men shoot your boyfriend in his face!” he whispered full of hate.
The thought of that hit me like a cannonball! No! They couldn’t kill Alexis! Panic rushed through my head. A wave of pure panic! I had to protect him! This madman would do it, I was sure of that!
Sobbing in humiliation and disgust I slowly opened my mouth, moving my lips around one of Nikos’ ball. Leading it with my tongue into my mouth I closed my lips around it and started sucking at it.
“Yeah, that’s it!” Nikos growled.
He kept groaning heavily as I continued sucking at his balls. Saving Alexis’ life the only thing on my mind I kept licking and sucking his nuts. I ran my tongue along the lines of his scrotum, snapping at his balls with my lips, catching them and pulling at them. I sucked hard when I let them slip through between my lips and twirled my tongue around them, slapping them gently with it. Fresh tears running down my burning cheeks the whole time I had trouble keeping my balance with my hands tied on my back. Alexis’ bruised face echoed through my head.
After a few minutes a deep grunt erupted from Nikos’ throat. His huge hands grabbed my head and he rammed his cock into my mouth. Under a long groan he shoved it into my throat again, his balls slapping against my chin. Suppressing the urge to cough again I let his dick go down all the way. He pinched his fingers against my skull, keeping my head in place as he started savagely fucking my mouth.
Groaning loudly he pounded his member into my throat with fast and hard thrusts. I moaned in distress, heavily fighiting my gagging and trying to get enough air into my lungs through my nose. His pole filled my mouth as he slammed it in again and again. His grip around my head didn’t let me move a bit, my head was kept tightly in place for his cock to be rushed brutally through between my lips all the time
His body cramping Nikos pulled out his dick and immediately grabbed it with one of his hands, the other one still holding my head in place by my hair. I breathed in deeply as my throat was finally clear again when suddenly a load of cum was hosed over my face. Groaning Nikos splurt out his semen, spilling it into my open mouth and on my lips, chin and cheeks, the warm ooze covering my face.
Gasping I bend over and fell to the ground, sucking in air. Still panting himself Nikos chuckled.
“A little too big for you, slut, huh?”

“Did you get a good look, Alexis my friend?” Nikos laughed after a few more moments of catching his breath. “I’d say she liked my dick more than yours!”
“You fuckin’ bastard!” Alexis growled back, sitting only a metre away. Lying on the ground I could see Mirkos standing right behind him, holding a gun to his head. They had made him watch the whole thing!
I could see his body shaking in anger, his lips trembling in wrath, his eyes boiling with fury. My whole mouth and throat hurting from the brute force of Nikos I also noticed a spark of despair and helplessness in Alexis’ eyes. He knew he couldn’t do anything to help me and it was killing him inside.

“Come on, bitch!” Nikos commanded, grabbing my upper arm. “Let’s give my friend some more entertainment!”
I cried out in pain as his hand closed around my arm like a vice and he yanked me up to my feet. Brutally he jerked me across the room over to the bed. Only a quick push sufficed to made me stumble against the foot of it and fall on the mattress. A sharp pain flashed through my joints as my back came down on my bound wrists. Nikos fell on his knees with a grunt and yanked my legs apart. He grabbed my waist and pulled me down to him until my pelvis lay at the edge of the bed.
“No, please, don’t rape me!” I cried at him, begging and sobbing. He leaned closer, rubbing his dick against the thin cloth of my bikini pants covering my vagina. Ignoring my pleas he ripped the shirt open, exposing my naked breasts.
“Now that’s a pair of fine tits!” he roared, burying his hands into my bosom. Savagely squeezing and kneading my breasts his thumps and forefingers brutalised my nipples. His eyes sparkled with brute lust as he pinched my small nipples roughly while his hands kept defiling my breasts. Moaning in humiliation and anguish I dithered under his hands, still pleading him to stop.
“Nice grip you offer there!” he chuckled as his hands moved around my waist, holding me in place. “Oh, that’s just perfect!” he cheered when he discovered the loops at the sides of my bikini pants. Quickly he undid them and slipped the two parts away, throwing them aside.
I shrieked when I felt his stiff cock rubbing against the thin, trim line of my pubic hair.
“No, please!” I screamed in fear, my body clenching at once.
“Mirkos, come over here!” Nikos grunted. “Costa, you watch our friend there!”
Mirkos answered something in Greek behind Nikos before I saw him come to the bed. Nodding Nikos waved him over. I saw Mirkos throw the gun on the bed before he undid his pants and let them skitter down his legs.
“Stop it Nikos!” I heard Alexis yell from behind Nikos.
A loud crack followed by a painful groan let me imagine Costa hitting Alexis in the head with his gun.
“Just enjoy the show, my friend” Nikos laughed.
When Mirkos dropped on the bed next to my head, his lower body naked, his cock erect I violently shook my head at Nikos. “No, please, don’t do this!” I begged him desperately.
Shrugging Nikos gave me an evil smile. “Don’t worry slut! As soon as I put my dick into you you won’t be concerned with him anymore!”
“Oh, please, I –“ my words were cut off be a sudden wave of pain as Nikos’ grip around my waist tightened and he stuffed his dick into my fanny. His huge member split my netherlips apart and widened my channel to its full extend. I cried out in agony! Invading me as deep as possible Nikos’s cock slammed into me like a battering ram. His girth seemed to rip my dry privacy apart, his length drilling into me.
Grunting in pleasure Nikos drove his dick into my body relentlessly. My body clenched in agony, my back arched in torment, my whole lower body seemed to be afire.
Keeping my cramping legs spread with his hands, holding apart my thighs Nikos left his cock in me for a few heartbeats, excruciating pain boiling up my vagina, before he pulled back again, leaving his bell-end inside me.
“There!” he snarled as he spat on his dick. “Don’t think I can’t be reasonable!” he chuckled before he pounded his dick in my pussy again. Brutally pinching me down with his hands he started ravaging me. He seemed to lose his mind has he hammered his huge cock in me like a plough. I moaned in anguish with every thrust he drove into me.
Suddenly Mirkos grabbed my head, turning it around to face him. Swiftly he shoved his cock into my mouth when I gave away another cry. My hands bound behind my back and Nikos holding me down tight I couldn’t do anything about him raping my mouth violently while Nikos kept ramming his dick into me. I wanted to scream, I needed to scream but muffled moans under Mirkos’ staff in my mouth was all that surfaced. Leaning his body down to my face Mirkos pressed my head into the mattess while his boner hectically slid in and out of my mouth. His anger breaking through he violated my throat with quick and savage thrusts.
I reared up from pain and despair as the two men continued shoving me full of meat. I was too weak however, Nikos didn’t even seem to notice while Mirkos just pinched my head down with the weight of his body. One of his hands fondling my breasts while he fucked my mouth he panted heavily, cursing at me in Greek.
After a few more hard thrusts into my mouth he gasped for air and let himself fall back on his knees. Grunting he slapped his throbbing dick against my lips. He gave away a short groan, pointing his cock at my face. I quickly turned my head away, just in time to avoid him unloading in my mouth. I felt cum splash against my cheek and the side of my head as Mirkos climaxed and unloaded his seed. Roaring in pleasure Mirkos dropped back and let himself slide down the bed to the floor. A satisfied grin on his face he turned his head to watch my body being rocked back and forth, my breasts jiggling from Nikos’s pounding.
Gasping for air Nikos slowed down his pounding to single, hard thrusts into me. He ran a finger over my sweat-covered tummy and licked the glittering tip of it. He moved his hands around my waist again and pulled me against him brutally every time he slammed his dick into me again.
After a few more times I felt his body cramp, his strength making me scream in pain as his fingers dug into my skin and he shoved his dick deep inside me again. I could feel it bulge in my widened channel as he came. I moaned in pain and revulsion from the sensation of his pulsating cock twitching in me as it shot its load into my pussy, filling me up.
Breathing heavily Nikos collapsed on me, his upper body falling down on mine. “You’re a tight fuck, cunt!” he panted in my ear, catching his breath. Tremors still running through his muscles his weight pinned me down painfully on my wrists. Totally spiritless I felt his sweat being smeared on my skin: Unable to move my body from the blazing pain setting ever fibre of my being afire I just lay under him, sobbing and crying. Agony and despair had driven everything out of my mind. Almost paralysed I felt him finally get up after seemingly endless moments and pull his softening dick out of my aching fanny.

The wooden frame of the bed suddenly cracked when something heavily crashed against it. I saw the back of Nikos’s head as he leaned his back against the edge of the bed, sitting on the floor. His hand slid over my thigh, gently stroking my skin on the inner side.
“That was just great, whore!” he panted exhaustedly. “Guess I can’t keep that from my men.”
He said something in Greek and Costa and Mirkos broke into dirty laughter. I wanted to see Alexis, see if he was alright but I couldn’t make my head move. Staring at the ceiling I just lay there waiting for things to come, praying in my mind. I could hear myself sobbing silently, I felt cum slowly oozing down my face, I felt my body burn. My mind was trapped in my body, having no control over it anymore.
When Nikos said something else I heard Alexis groan. The three of them laughed at it and exchanged a few more words. All of a sudden someone grabbed my waist and rolled me over onto my tummy. I moaned when the man – it must have been Mirkos – grabbed my shoulders and positioned me on the bed. I was on my knees now, bent over the edge of the bed, my upper body downward on the mattress. Mirkos turned my head towards the armchair next to the bed where I saw Nikos letting himself down. Exhausted he sank into the chair and took a pack of cigarettes out of the pocket of his open shirt. Rubbing his stomach he lit a cigarette and took a deep breath.
“Aaaaaah … “ … he sighed when he exhaled the smoke. “ … I really needed a break!”
Impatiently he waved at me.
“Go on boys, have fun with the whore!”

TO BE CONCLUDED
Old 07-15-2007, 12:13 AM   #4
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

wow.....really great stuff sterny!!! i CANNOT wait for the next chunks......please post morez????? *puppy eyes*

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 06:38 PM   #5
Bound and Gagging

Bound and Gagging has initial reputation

Oh wow! wonderful! Now I'm am anxiously awaiting more!
Bound and Gagging is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 09:48 PM   #6
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

holy freaking cow you are an awesome writer...wow...I'm almost speachless...

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 05:46 AM   #7
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Thank you guys, I'm glad you like it!
So stay tuned for the finale!
Coming up ...
Old 07-16-2007, 04:50 PM   #8
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

I didn’t know which one of the two it was who dropped heavily on his knees behind me.
I didn’t even care. I knew what was going to happen to me anyway.
Totally exhausted I only felt a hard slap when one of them smacked his hard cock against my naked bum cheeks. Grunting – by the sound of it it was Costa – enjoyed his game a little while before he slid his dick between my legs, rubbing it against my aching fanny. A piercing cry thundered through the blackness of my mind as his hand started rubbing my ravaged clitoris. A short moan broke through my lips by the touch of his rough fingers and I twitched hard from the raw treatment. He gave away a short coarse laugh and spat something in Greek.
“Better watch closely my friend, don’t wanna miss this!” I heard Nikos rumble before he clicked his fingers. “Keep her head turned at me!” he blustered.
Costa snarled a reply and suddenly my head was pushed onto the mattress by a strong head, pinning it down facing Nikos.
“P-please, n-no more …!” I whimpered feebly. The only answer I got was Costa’s fingers pushing inside me brutally. I cramped from the savage entry into my devastated vagina. In agony I bit my lip not to cry out. Still holding my head down he forced two fingers into me, twisting them in my channel. A cruel laugh accompanying his handywork he started scissoring them inside me, ramming them in to the knuckles. Every time he thrust his think fingers into my privacy a rush of tears sprang down my cheeks, a muffled moan of pain sending them away.
“You’re hot and tight!” Costas grunted while he continued violently finger-raping me, panting heavily with every hard push he drove into my body. My body all tight from revulsion and agony every time his gruff fingers were driven into me my pussy seemed to cry out, my netherlips felt as being ripped apart. All three of them laughing at my obvious torment he pounded his fingers inside even faster.
After a few minutes he seemed to be satisfied and pulled his fingers out hard. A short wave of relief rushed through me only to be forced aside by a flood of fire as he forced his bell-end into me immediately.
A long moan burst over my lips! Without remorse he drilled his cock inside my vagina, his hand clutching my waist. Breathing a deep grunt he slowly shoved it in my already over-exterted pussy.
“Aaargh … you tight cunt!” he growled as he pulled out his dick back again. I arched my back in excruciation when he pushed it back in, raping me ruthlessly. With quick and hard thrusts he pounded his pole in me, leaning back his upper body to allow him to penetrate me even deeper. His unflinching brutality rocked my body on the mattress, smearing the cum on my cheeks all over my face. Every time my body was shaken by tremors a searing pain flashed through my tied arms, my shoulder sockets and wrists.
Grunting in satisfaction he grabbed my crossed wrists and pulled at them as if they were reins from a horse’s bridle. My fingers cramped together to fists from the pain, I cried out when he yanked my torso up like that. He seemed to enjoy that because he decided to do it every time he hammered his dick into me. Fresh tears of humiliation sprang from my eyes when Mirko and Nikos started humming the theme of “Bonanza” while Costa bestially raped me endlessly, slapping my bum in the rhythm of his savage thrusts.

I must have lost my consciousness at some point during the ordeal.
A few hard slaps to my face shot me back into the reality of the room.
“Yeah, she’s coming back again!” someone cheered, probably Costa but I wasn’t sure. As soon as I opened my eyes a portion of cum was splurted over my mouth and cheek. I coughed in disgust as the warm fluid ran down my lips, filling my throat with its awful taste.
I heard them laugh at that. Suddenly my hair was grabbed and someone tossed my head violently.
“Come on bitch, you had your break!” Nikos chuckled. Shaking my head to clear up my mind my vision cleared and I saw Costa kneeling infront of my face, dick in his hand. My body nothing more than a built-up of numb extremities and hurting between my legs I couldn’t even moan as I realised someone was inside me.
Those perverted brutes hadn’t even stopped raping me while I was out! I searched my mind for any feelings but it had gone completely dark. Only the analytical part of me was alert to the simple facts but no emotions at all wandered through me.
The pole in my vagina I didn’t even seem to feel anymore, so much agony was running rampage in me. I suddenly noticed they had even shifted me on the bed and Mirkos was behind me, spooning me while he drove his dick into me. Strangely enough the only thing I really observed was how it had gotten dark outside already.
Someone exhaled smoke down my face from behind my head.
“Come on Mirkos, get it done! Now that she’s back we can finally continue with the real fun!” I heard Nikos pant in excitement from somewhere behind.
Mirkos gasped an answer in Greek before he pulled out of me at once. The slapping of meat whispered its abhorrent tune into my ear before I felt Mirkos’ cum drop down on my bottom. Almost barking in excitement he smudged my bum cheeks with it.
The mattress creaked when all three of them got up. Nikos grabbed my arms and slung me down the bed, crashing me to the floor.
“Get Alexis over here!” he commanded.
Alexis! I had totally forgotten about him!
I forced my head to turn a litte, getting a look at Alexis. He hung in the chair, his head down on his chest. They must have been beating him the whole time. Blood had formed a small pool on the seat between his legs, dripping down on the carpet. His breathing was slow, his body bruised. What animals had gotten their hands on us?

Mirkos and Costa trudged to the chair and yanked Alexis up by his upper arms. He was barely able to stand on his feet when they pushed him over to the bed.
A cigarette hanging from the corner of his mouth Nikos took a few unhurried steps towards him.
“Uncuff his hands!” he nodded at Costa. “He’s done, won’t need them anymore.”
He buried his hand in Alexis’ hair while the other one clasped Alexis’ throat. Alexis didn’t even seem to notice, his head still hanging down.
“Right my friend?” he smiled devilishly at his captive. Waiting until Costa had undone the cuffs he slowly whiffed his cigarette in the corner of his mouth, blowing the smoke at Alexis. After Costa had removed the ties around Alexis’ wrists Nikos lifted him up and threw him onto the bed. His arms flying Alexis came down on his back and wheezed from the impact.
Nikos kneeled down next to his head, firing a few slaps into his face.
“Come on friend, we need you!”
He shot an evil gaze at me.
“Your girlfriend needs you!”
That didn’t seem to miss its intention. Weakly shaking his head Alexis opened his eyes, staring at Nikos, pure hatred burning in his eyes.
“There you are!” Nikos chuckled.
He stretched out his hand and demanded something in Greek. At once Costa fumbled up his pants and stepped to his side. He produced a small knife from the pocket and handed it to his boss. Impatiently Nikos took the knife and flipped it open. My eyes widened in fear as he turned around and took a quick step towards me. Quickly he flipped me onto my tummy and cut the tape binding my hands. It took my mind a few seconds to realise he hadn’t killed me but untied me. I was too startled to even think about it before he bend down and pulled me up by my hair. Giving me a hard push in my back he forced me to the bed again.
“Fuck him!” he snarled.
That took me totally by surprise! What? He couldn’t be serious!
Alexis moaned in anguish at Nikos’ words! Weakly he panted: “Please Nikos! Don’t do this. It’s enough already!”
In a sudden wave of rage Nikos yanked me down to my knees!
“I SAID FUCK HIM YOU STUPID CUNT!”
He bend my head back, whispering in my ear. “Get his dick up and fuck him or I’ll slash his throat right now! Just before I cut yours, so you can watch your whore-blood spill on his dead body!”
With that he pushed me forward towards Alexis.
My body trembling in extertion I managed to force myself up again and kneeled on Alexis’ thighs. As my hands wrapped his soft penis I formed the words “I’m sorry” with my mouth, tears streaming down my face. Alexis just shook his head, his eyes afire in torment.
Sobbing hard I was able to make my hands treat Alexis cock. After only a few moments his body reacted, his dick stiffened slowly. Crying in anguish I could see Alexis’ body clechning, trying to fight back his erection. I could see the desperate fight in his eyes as he wanted to force his member down again, as he tried to protect me from Nikos’ sick game. He lost. A few heartbeats later his pole stiffened to his full extent under my squeezing hands. His eyes, his whole face seemed to scream in torment as his body betrayed him.
“YEAH, THAT’S IT!” Nikos yelled in excitement. “I knew you were a pro with cocks!” He clapped his hands! “NOW! … FUCK! …HIM!” he barked!

I slid forward a little, my pelvis slipping on Alexis’. My hands trembling in humiliation and pain I slowly led his member to my pussy. Biting down on my lip not to scream in pain when his full cock entered my vagina, I let myself down on him. Thorns seemed to rip my insides apart as I impaled my sore and tortured fanny on his staff. My weight pushed his dick up into me to its full extend, every millimetre felt like my dry channel was being shredded. I moaned in pain, my body was shaken violently by flaming agony.
“Come on Alexis, she’s your slut, fuck her! Fuck her good!” Nikos bellowed.
Alexis swallowed hard. He opened his mouth but I saw in his eyes there was no way to put into words what he wanted to tell me. I knew. I felt his pain.
Nikos dropped to the edge of the mattress, knife pointed at my throat.
“Fuck her or the last thing she sees is her blood gushing down on you! Right before I slid your throat!”
Sitting still I could only imagine the pain to come. Inhuman rage mixed with Alexis’ despair as he forced his hands around my waist. Anticipating pain unlike any I had ever felt before I dug my nails into my cramped fists.
I tried not to scream when Alexis started moving his hips and his dick went up and down inside me. Although he tried to do it as gently as possible I couldn’t suppress screams of agony. My body clenching from the horrible pain it hurt even more every time Alexis led his cock through my channel. His strong hands buried painfully in my waist – from fighting this horror himself – Alexis violated my pussy, making me cry with every thrust.

After only a few minutes of enthralled watching Nikos lost his patience.
“Argh! … you don’t know how to do it right!” he gnarled angrily.
He rolled himself onto the mattress and came up behind me. Brutally he pushed my upper body down on Alexis’.
“I’ll show you!” he growled as he pulled my arms onto my back.
He held my wrists crossed with one hand while his other one dug itself into my bum cheek, his thump running over my anus.
‘DEAR GOD, NO!’ I sceamed inside my head, suddenly realising what he was up to.
I heard him spit! My whole body cramped in shock, I wanted to beg him not to rape me anally! But before I could react he slammed his prick into my behind. I screamed in pain as his huge member was forced deep inside me. It felt like I was torn apart from its girth as Nikos pounded his staff into me all the way.
His right hand still around my wrists his left hand held me by the shoulder, pushing me against him every time he thrust forward, savagely invading my bottom. My body being rocked back and forth by Nikos’ brutalising, Alexis’ cock was also driven in and out of me again and again. Double-penetrated by this madman Nikos and my love Alexis I screamed in agony between them.
More pain in his eyes then I ever thought possible Alexis slung his arms around my neck, pulling me head down to him. He pressed my cheek – although covered with cum – against his, trying to comfort me, to give me strength while Nikos pushed into me relentlessly. I cried into Alexis’ face, Nikos brute ravaging of my bottom going on and on as he mindlessly slammed his dick into me. My tears wet Alexis’ face in a matter of seconds. I couldn’t hold back anything anymore.
Suddenly Nikos let go of my wrists and clutched my waist. His body cramping he drove a hard push into me. I felt his cock throb inside me, climaxing. I dug my nails into Alexis’ upper arms as I felt his cum fill up my anus. The searing pain exploded the moment Nikos stopped moving. Sighing deeply he pulled his dick out of me, followed by a satisfied snort. I heard him pant heavily behind me as some more semen was squirted between my bum cheeks.
The mattress squeaking Nikos got up from the bed. Snuffling exhaustedly I heard him take a few steps back. With a heavy “Plouff” he let himself fall into the armchair.
“Alright guys, I guess we had enough fun with them!” he gasped, still panting for air. “Shoot them!”

I heard the words but I didn’t care for them. Sobbing helplessly in Alexis’ arms I didn’t care at all.
I was grabbed by the shoulders and thrown off the bed. Costa and Mirkos yanked me over the edge of the bed and slammed me to the ground.
While Mirkos hurried his eyes through the room, obviously looking for his gun, Costa pulled his firearm from the back of his pants and pointed it at Alexis. ‘NO!’ my mind screamed as Costa readied the weapon. Breathing heavily, his fate infront of his eyes, Alexis sat up on the bed, resting his beaten body on his hands. He slid his hands back on the mattress to move his upper body to a straight upward position.
Suddenly his expression changed. His gaze had a startled look to it, something grim sneaked in his features.
“Shoot her first!” Alexis said and turned his head to Nikos. “For the sake of old times.”
WHAT??? I couldn’t believe what I just heard!
Evenly startled Nikos’ mouth stood open for a few heartbeats before he shrugged.
“What do I care?” he sighed and waved at me. “Shoot her first!”
A confused look on his face Costa shrugged as well and turned around. His arm came up and –
A thunderclap roared through the room! Costa’s face exploded right infront of my eyes! His body was yanked forward and collapsed. Mirkos’ swirled around to Alexis, his eyes widened in fear. My ears still ringing from the bang I saw Alexis holding a gun, his finger already pulling the trigger. Twice! Three times!
Roaring again the gun spat out short flames as it buckled in Alexis’ hand. An expression of disbelief on his face Mirkos was shaken quickly three times, small circles of red already spawning on his naked chest. He finally seemed to realise Alexis was holding the gun Mirkos himself had thrown on the bed when he had approached me the first time, that had been covered by the slipped sheets.. He fell down on his knees, still staring at Alexis, before his body bend over and smashed onto the floor.
Nikos had sprang up from his chair and was already on his way to the door. But Alexis was too fast for him. Before the heavy man had crossed even half of the room another blast erupted from the gun. Nikos’ knee vanished in a supernova of blood and screaming in pain he slammed forward, crushing onto the carpet. Snorting in pain Nikos came up on one knee, his arms stretched out at Alexis.
“Don’t kill me, my friend!” he panted, his hands clamping his destroyed knee. I all happened so fast! I realised Alexis had just saved our lifes and taken the ones of two men instead hit me only when I saw thick blood seeping through Nikos’ trembling fingers. Circling him to get face-to-face with him Alexis’ eyes were blazing with fury.
“WHAT?” he yelled at Nikos. “Are you completely insane?”
He slowly brought up the gun, aiming it at Nikos’ face.
“You had me tortured for money I never owed you, you made my girlfriend suck me, you raped her, you had your skunks rape her over and over, you made me rape her and you raped her again!” he yelled at his opponent. “Give me only one reason not to kill you!”
Completely overwhelmed by the situation I noticed Nikos’ gaze blur. He know there wasn’t anything to say. His expression turning grim he spat a load of snot at Alexis.
“Fuck you, you pussy!”
Weakly he chuckled.
“I gave your slut a day she’ll never forget!”
Without another word, without the slightest change in his face Alexis pulled the trigger.

His arms trembling hard Alexis carried me out of the house. After he had shot Nikos it had taken my mind minutes before it even realised it was over. My body had been shaking so hard, I had been sobbing so heavily I hadn’t been able to get up any more. So mustering up the last reserve of strength left in him Alexis had picked me up.
Now my arms were slung around his neck, my entire body one single mass of pain. Alexis made it away from the house, more stumbling then walking and carried me down to the beach, bringing the house out of sight. There his body surrendered and he collapsed to his knees. He managed to put me down gently before he just fell over next to me. His quiet breathing being the only life sign left he lay there, his eyes closed, unconscious. I rolled myself into his arm and cried silently.
And I was looking at the stars.

FIN
Old 07-16-2007, 05:28 PM   #9
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hey Sternie, someone can live it through your words!
Isnt that a sign of a great writer?
Old 07-16-2007, 05:47 PM   #10
Bound and Gagging

Bound and Gagging has initial reputation

You write beautifully! Nothing better than a very well written story about violence and being violated!
Bound and Gagging is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 06:06 PM   #11
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Thank you all!
I'm really happy you enjoyed the story so much!
I hope I can come up with more for you!
Old 07-17-2007, 11:25 AM   #12
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Oh wow, that is such a great story...wow.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 08:15 AM   #13
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Thank you very much, RapeU!
Old 10-02-2007, 05:37 PM   #14
Cody

Cody has initial reputation

Great story!!!!
Cody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 06:55 AM   #15
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Thanks, Cody!
I'm very pleased you enjoyed it.
Old 11-28-2007, 09:55 PM   #16
NoTrouble

NoTrouble has initial reputation

Excellent story, I enjoyed the details.

By the way, what is the connection with the title?

-NT
Old 12-10-2007, 08:06 AM   #17
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Indeed, sound question.
Stern???
Old 12-17-2007, 02:00 PM   #18
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Well, there is the legend of a mirror world behind the looking glass.
A world of opposites to ours. Good things are bad, happiness turns to grief, ...
When I (in the story) travelled to Greece to make a dream come true I stepped through the mirror into a nightmare.
Old 12-18-2007, 11:29 AM   #19
ego
the obscure

thx!