Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-14-2008, 05:47 PM   #81
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Question

how much is too much clothes ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg blog_kate_hudson_waverly_01.jpg (42.6 KB, 361 views)
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 08:38 AM   #82
fawcett

fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)
Default lace trimmed fullslip

Quote:
Originally Posted by sams198 View Post
MY fantasy almost always entails a fully dressed woman. She's wearing a front button blouse and a skirt. Underneath, there's always a nice full slip, bra, panties, garter belt and stockings. She's always in high heeled shoes. I have her hands tied behind her back and she's gagged. Her feet and legs are also tied, ankles crossed so she can't stand up. I slowly, very slowly, unbutton each button on her blouse and slowly expose the top half of her slip. As she struggles against the ropes, her skirt rides up and I start to see the lacy hem of her slip and the tops of her stockings. I begin to slowly stroke her body and run my hand slowly up her thighs. I begin to kiss...Now I think I've got to go take care of something that's sprung up.
I love to see a smartly dressed girl have her clothes torn/cut off by her attackers especially with a full slip underneath. Few movies seem to feature girls dressed like this.
My fantasy would be a garage scene where a girl dressed in a business suit with A line skirt, not too tight, just below the knee, white blouse, buttoned up to her pretty neck, tan stockings, high heeled but sensible shoes, all modest and nice, hair up, glasses,is grabbed by some guys who proceed to strip her. Firstly they slap her face a few times, her hair falling loose and her glasses being knocked off. They run their hands under her skirt feeling the soft warm nylon of her slip and showing the lace trim and stockings, roughly squeeze her breasts through her thin blouse then produce a knife and cut off her jacket. They slowly work the knife through her skirt from the hem upwards cutting the shiny lining as well and the skirt falls off to reveal her white slip with 3 inches of lace at the hem. They cut off each button on her blouse to reveal the top of her lace trimmed fullslip underneath. She's still all covered up to retain her modesty.After roughly examining her body through the delicate slip they proceed to cut the ribbon straps , one by one, then cut it open down the front cutting through the lace hem, ruining the fullslip to reveal tan stockings, lace bra and panties underneath. She's crying by now and complaining about them ruining her clothes, they slap her face again and continue cutting off her lace bra, panties and have her in her tan stockings and garter belt.

Last edited by fawcett; 04-27-2009 at 01:02 PM.
fawcett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 10:30 AM   #83
JaniceJ
Privileged Member

JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Definitely, one of my favourite fantasies is to take a woman wearing a blouse, knee length skirt and high heels. Only her panties are removed before I fuck her. I unbutton her top and feel her breasts during the rape, and I find this much more of a turn on than if she were nude.
I could not agree more with Rogue. In my fantasies I prefer being dressed, usually in business attire, tossed from one guy to the next, hands grabbing places they should not be, then taken down, blouse ripped open, skirt shoved above the hips, heels a threat as I try to kick my way free, but to no avail as I am taken over and over.
JaniceJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 12:18 PM   #84
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In scenes I tend to fantasise about the girl usually in jeans, having them pulled down her legs around her knees, her knickers with them, and her top pulled down enough to expose her boobs, but keep her covered.

Its sexy. Its like the guy saying "the only thing I care about is your holes and your tits".
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 06:37 PM   #85
shiyuki

I'm removing posts

Last edited by shiyuki; 03-16-2011 at 03:02 PM.
Old 04-27-2009, 09:44 PM   #86
notaconformist

notaconformist Level 1 (100+)notaconformist Level 1 (100+)

I have this female friend and we have known each other for years. Over that time we have fell into bed with each other quite a few times. She has never been shy about what she wants and I always try to please her. When we go hang out together whether it be a festival going on in the area or just going over to each others house to hang and watch a movie in most cases we end up in bed. She also has a sure fire way to tell me that she wants a little roleplay that has to do with tying her and taking her. She will wear this one piece red dress when I come over, that is the signal. The fact is she and I love it when I just push that skirt up far enough to get things going.
notaconformist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:05 AM   #87
leesehill

leesehill has initial reputation
Default more clothes more fun.

I have similar fantasies to Sams 198. I like the victim to be wearing a full length slip, a bra, a white bra and a dark knee length skirt. She will be teid and gagged for the ordeal. I have a fantasy about my own wife dressed like this and kept as a prisoner at home as part of a rape ordeal. I did once post it on an old site in more deatail
leesehill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:50 AM   #88
Raper_Pimp
Privileged Member

Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

it depends on what kind of clothes she wears
Raper_Pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 11:02 AM   #89
dirtmcgirt
***Pussy Monster***

dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't like too much clothes, it' s just annoying.

My favorite dress on a victim is just a top and a skirt.

I like to pull down her top just enough to expose her breast, or even better just to expose her nipples.
Then bend her over, pull her panties down to her knees and take her from behind with her skirt still on.
dirtmcgirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 11:38 AM   #90
moiamigo

moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

more clothes is good, more fun ripping them off. i like layers! Not a big fan of jeans though or awkward trousers on a girl...
moiamigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 04:46 PM   #91
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

More often than not it's better to have more clothes than less. I enjoy shame, embarrassment, and protest as someone reveals the victim's most private areas.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 01:57 PM   #92
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leesehill View Post
I have similar fantasies to Sams 198. I like the victim to be wearing a full length slip, a bra, a white bra and a dark knee length skirt. She will be teid and gagged for the ordeal. I have a fantasy about my own wife dressed like this and kept as a prisoner at home as part of a rape ordeal. I did once post it on an old site in more deatail

You should post it here as well!

I enjoy the clothing being ripped off of me. There is nothing better than feeling my breasts spring free when he cuts my bra off! Or to feel his hands moving up my thighs as he whispers what he's going to do to me as he pushes my skirt up over my hips.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 09:15 PM   #93
taboolover

taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)

I agree with numbers 7. I love the idea of groping a lady's/girl's breasts over top/shirt.

caressing her thighs under pant of her shorts..while pinning her with weight of my body and licking the corner where her shoulders meet her neck with tip of my tongue.

depending on my mood..i'd like to whiser into her ear how sexy and irresistable she is during the act.
taboolover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 07:54 PM   #94
Number7
I am back.

Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow I didn't expect to see this thread still living over 2 years later, but I just got out of a relationship with a woman who rarely wore a bra or panties, and if really really ruined a lot of the excitement for me. Didn't help that she was horrible in bed, literately a pillow fuck.

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big f***ing red mark on his forehead.
Number7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 08:09 PM   #95
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number7 View Post
I just got out of a relationship with a woman who rarely wore a bra or panties, and if really really ruined a lot of the excitement for me. Didn't help that she was horrible in bed, literately a pillow fuck.
They have to gift wrap it for us!!!!

Ha, Ha a "pillow fuck", I haven't heard that one.
Makes you feel like a sleep creep? Or a nekro?
Def not MY thing...

Wise to pass in my opinion. Better luck with the next lovely morsel.
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 07:30 AM   #96
hhhzzz

hhhzzz Level 1 (100+)hhhzzz Level 1 (100+)

what about if a slut dressed like this in public? to work even?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GpyffbeMus
hhhzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 04:54 AM   #97
Rawley47

Rawley47 has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number7 View Post
I was watching some rape movies and one of the major turn ons for me, is not the sex itself, but the build up to it and and all that, and I see in a lot of them the ladies aren't wearing bras, and I alway liked seeing them get ripped off, or pulled back into the breasts, I dunno, I guess I'm weird, but it seems more errotic when there are more cloths to remove?
I watch most rapes in movies, not as much for the sex, but for the build up..watching her struggle, seeing her skirt hike up and expose her panties, watching the guy fondle her breast at will, then rip her blouse down so hard that her breast flops right out of the torn cloth...as in movie "Trip With The Teacher", the teacher is slammed into a wall as the guy grabs her clothes and violently rips them off, her breast jiggle extremely sexily and of course, she ends up naked and humiliated...clothes can make the build up and rape last longer and therefore, be a far better turn-0n....your are right
Rawley47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 09:20 PM   #98
lesborape

lesborape Level 4 (400+)lesborape Level 4 (400+)lesborape Level 4 (400+)lesborape Level 4 (400+)lesborape Level 4 (400+)

very new here and already i feel at home after taking a little time to look around, i love this thread and agree with so many of you as i love to have my clothes left on while i am being raped, in my line of work in sales my line of dress is blouse, skirt, heels and of course i love fine lingerie and nylons either pantyhose or tights as they are known in the uk and stockings, i am also a boot lover and have quite a few pairs of knee high boots, i was lucky enough to be involved with a guy who i met thru work who along with 2 other male friends of his i experienced a lot of play rape with all 3 of them which i will write about in another post but what i wanted to say here was that the guys loved telling me how to dress and they really loved me wearing a black dress and tan nylons which i usually wore pantyhose as i love having the crutch ripped open and leaving them on while im being raped and they also loved me weaaring my black leather knee high boots and i noticed how much each of them would be feeling my legs and boots whilst raping me and when i was dressed this way they were always so much more turned on and the rape was always a lot more exciting than if i was naked, i also love when im being raped by another woman that she keeps her clothes on and especially love it when she sits on my face and forces me to lick her thru her pantyhose first especially if she has had the pantyhose on all day as the worn smell and taste drives me wild, thank you for a great post and if i can say there seems like a lot of wonderful people here and im glad i found this forum, thank you and hugs to all jo xx
lesborape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 12:01 AM   #99
MissyB

MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I love the thought of wearing some delicate, frilly dress with silky, lacy bra, panties, slip, and stockings and having some big strong man just start taking me as I am trying to fight him off. Its the ultimate humiliation to have the layers of my pretty clothing being ripped apart and my most intimate, most private, secrets being revealed in a moment of heated control over me. And the sight of my torn dress and underthings still hanging off my body, with my heels in the air, as I am raped and dominated is a real turn on.
MissyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 05:30 PM   #100
danlab

danlab has initial reputation

more clothes
danlab is offline   Reply With Quote