Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-16-2009, 09:43 PM   #41
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsondesire View Post
one on one.
especially with the right one...
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 10:02 PM   #42
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You always seem to get my messages before I edit them...

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 10:19 PM   #43
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well for me the greater part of passion was never conquest in numbers, but rather a long drawn out process where I consume a woman in her entirety...

I want not only her body for my pleasure: I need her fantasies and thoughts as well. To accomplish this is a commitment of time for both partners. Her thoughts and desires may well prove limitless even where the flesh is weak. There is always something else to explore within that other person.

[Ah, and now I've read your edit and see where the above makes me guilty of being obsessed and scary... LOL]

Last edited by Flesh4Fantasy; 10-16-2009 at 10:22 PM.
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:27 AM   #44
AssniffeR

AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmmm...definitely one-on-one!

I'm greedy and selfish......at least I am when I fantasize or RP (probably less-so when I RP...I do want my wife to get something out of the experience too).

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

:sniff:sniff:
AssniffeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 03:35 PM   #45
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLinzi View Post
Well I guess at least you guys are getting practice in Plus it seems like you haven't soiled the table yet either
There are MULTIPLE tables. Some of us wanted a fresh start is all.

justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 03:40 PM   #46
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsondesire View Post
One on One,this makes it a more intimate encounter and in some ways more scary and further more obsessive rapists are more to worry about then just some guy wanting a peice of flesh,imo.
Ah, but you are overlooking the "gang" mentality where each guy wants to out do the previous one. That to me would seem to be a bit more scary as each guy tries to something better (or worse depending on your point of view) than the previous guy.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 05:14 AM   #47
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

For me, I prefer solitary for the one on one attention to detail...a more personal attack. Especially if they have been stalking me, or know me well.

Gang rape yes, but I prefer it if say... an alpha male sent his boys round to do some 'damage' or payback, something to that extent. A humiliating experience.. knowing someone sent others after me because he felt I didn't even deserve the personal touch

Still, that's if any of them can handle me...

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 04:52 AM   #48
nadeshiko

nadeshiko has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to nadeshiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob209 View Post
I like the gangbang thing. Especially the look on the girls face when she sees all the guys that are going to do her.
OMG yes. One of my favourite fantasies involves being forcibly taken and stripped by a group and the moment when the men are all crowded around me as the leader cuts my panties off. All the men have their cocks out or are getting them out and are touching themselves, except for the ones that are holding me down, tearing my clothes, squeezing my breasts and pulling my legs apart, and I realise that I'm not going to get out of the room until every man's balls have been emptied...into my cunt, mouth and arse.

I love to imagine my legs being held open and as soon as one man finishes coming and pulls out, there's another cock in me before I can catch my breath. In RL roleplay condoms would be absolutely necessary for everyone's safety; in my fantasies men don't wear condoms or stop and pull out and shoot on my stomach. They take their time and fuck me till they come and every load goes deep into me, no matter what hole it goes in.

I also fantasise about spending a night or weekend in a bed in a slightly darkened room with no real idea how many men are in the building, only that while they are watching sports and playing cards and drinking in the other room, I'm there whenever they feel like taking a break; I'll go an hour or two alone, and then maybe one guy, or two or three here and there, and this is all fine and good but then sometime late in the night the music gets turned up and the party gets to rockin' and there is a crowd and a line backed out into the hall.
nadeshiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 04:02 AM   #49
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadeshiko View Post
OMG yes. One of my favourite fantasies involves being forcibly taken and stripped by a group and the moment when the men are all crowded around me as the leader cuts my panties off. All the men have their cocks out or are getting them out and are touching themselves, except for the ones that are holding me down, tearing my clothes, squeezing my breasts and pulling my legs apart, and I realise that I'm not going to get out of the room until every man's balls have been emptied...into my cunt, mouth and arse.

I love to imagine my legs being held open and as soon as one man finishes coming and pulls out, there's another cock in me before I can catch my breath. In RL roleplay condoms would be absolutely necessary for everyone's safety; in my fantasies men don't wear condoms or stop and pull out and shoot on my stomach. They take their time and fuck me till they come and every load goes deep into me, no matter what hole it goes in.

I also fantasise about spending a night or weekend in a bed in a slightly darkened room with no real idea how many men are in the building, only that while they are watching sports and playing cards and drinking in the other room, I'm there whenever they feel like taking a break; I'll go an hour or two alone, and then maybe one guy, or two or three here and there, and this is all fine and good but then sometime late in the night the music gets turned up and the party gets to rockin' and there is a crowd and a line backed out into the hall.
now see there ..that is lovely ..except where I have to share a used orifice .. not my thing ..now if I am using and abusing all the orifi personally condoms are out the window but for me not too sure I want sloppy seconds ..personal pref ..just kills the fantasy ..now I can watch a gang abuse then take her back to a private room for a thorough cleaning followed by personal abuse ..or personal abuse then everyone else gets left overs but thats my limit.
GeorgeDaBrute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:05 PM   #50
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

okay after last night, my very first bb gang bang (two girls, 5 guys) I have to say definitely GROUP! all those hands... mouths.... all that cum. overload. yep. imagine if it were rape... omg.... group for sure!
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:18 AM   #51
nadeshiko

nadeshiko has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to nadeshiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeDaBrute View Post
now see there ..that is lovely ..except where I have to share a used orifice .. not my thing ..now if I am using and abusing all the orifi personally condoms are out the window but for me not too sure I want sloppy seconds ..personal pref ..just kills the fantasy ..now I can watch a gang abuse then take her back to a private room for a thorough cleaning followed by personal abuse ..or personal abuse then everyone else gets left overs but thats my limit.

Oh I understand what you are saying but for some guys the sloppy part is a turn on or at least I was told that by at least one person.

But I think it's more women who fantasise about gangs than men fantasise about being in a gang.
nadeshiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 09:05 PM   #52
lncubus

lncubus has initial reputation

One-on-one.
lncubus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 02:15 AM   #53
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nadesheko, I've never cared much for gangbangs, until I read your post!

Quote:
All the men have their cocks out or are getting them out and are touching themselves, except for the ones that are holding me down, tearing my clothes, squeezing my breasts and pulling my legs apart, and I realise that I'm not going to get out of the room until every man's balls have been emptied...into my cunt, mouth and arse.

I love to imagine my legs being held open and as soon as one man finishes coming and pulls out, there's another cock in me before I can catch my breath. They take their time and fuck me till they come and every load goes deep into me, no matter what hole it goes in.
Under these circumstances, "sloppy seconds" isn't such an unappealing prospect. Just to cover you, inside and out, with cum! The whole image is one of just wild, hedonistic abandon....with you as the captive house fucktoy!
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:57 AM   #54
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have no preferences about being raped by one or several men, but I admit that the idea of being gangraped is very exciting.
A group of horny men waiting for his turn to use my body for his pleasure. Maybe two of them penetrating me at one time, annally and vaginally, or even three forcing me to blowjob him.
And it´s also exciting being raped together with some friends, waiting for my turn to be ravished. How about a group gangrape? Several men kidnap and rape several women, passing them one to another.
Anyway, any kind of rape is suitable for me.
Men, just have fun with my body.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:45 PM   #55
moiamigo

moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

such a sexy thought, having to wait your turn..... what would be going through your mind??
moiamigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 07:24 PM   #56
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Is this what you have in mind, Beardy?

Quote:
A group of horny men waiting for his turn to use my body for his pleasure. Maybe two of them penetrating me at one time, annally and vaginally, or even three forcing me to blowjob him.
Cuckolding the girl's brandnew husband is definitely a plus!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg art bride gang rape.jpg (66.9 KB, 87 views)
Old 10-27-2009, 10:18 AM   #57
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey4me View Post
Is this what you have in mind, Beardy?

Cuckolding the girl's brandnew husband is definitely a plus!
I´d rather be one of the bridesmaids waiting for her turn to be raped.
Old 10-27-2009, 06:33 PM   #58
prey4me
Privileged Member

Beardy, would a pink gown coordinate with your freshhly reddened skin? Chiffon and bruises. How tasteful!*

(And yes, that is a pun!)
Old 11-05-2009, 11:58 PM   #59
Cuff

Cuff Level 3 (300+)Cuff Level 3 (300+)Cuff Level 3 (300+)Cuff Level 3 (300+)

Gangbang all the way. Single rapist is a personal thing, which I have my fiance for any time I drop the hint

I cant explain how much it turns me on to think of having many men restraining me and abusing me while i struggle, lusting over me and wanting to control me, all dominating me at the same time. Completely and absolutely helpless.

Cocks and mouths and hands violating me everywhere, having their way with me and no way to stop it. One in my asshole, my pussy, my mouth, being slapped and spanked and having my nipples pinched and sucked and bitten by another abuser, and someone recording the entire thing so they can send it to my fiance, who had it all set up. I wouldn't mind being humiliated in certain ways, or even zoo raped, but it's always a gangbang fantasy.

Last edited by Cuff; 11-06-2009 at 12:03 AM.
Cuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 01:11 AM   #60
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

I like the kidnap several girls and make them watch as I rape them one by one idea.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote