Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-30-2007, 05:55 AM   #1
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied
Default The Rant Challenge

"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him."

Alright people ... this is it ... W A R

This is the rant challenge!
Everyone is welcome to participate!

I thought we might have some fun ranting about stuff. Make the Rowdy Room what is was meant to be again!

It's rather simple:
You choose a topic to rant about and you go at it!

Here are the rules:

- You have only post!
- One post, one topic, one rant!
- Anything goes!
- No discussions about the rant!
- You start another post it has to be another rant about another subject!
- The contest ends August 15th!
- After that we have a poll for our members to vote for the best rant.
- The winner is elected "Rantmaster B" and may proudly carry the title of best grumbler on the board!

So people ... let's see how witty, offensive, insightful, and evil you can be!
Show us what gets you seething and what you would like to tear down with your claws! And do so!
Show everyone noone can beat you!

Let the games begin!

Last edited by Sternenlied; 06-30-2007 at 05:59 AM.
Sternenlied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 11:08 AM   #2
persiangurl

persiangurl Level 1 (100+)persiangurl Level 1 (100+)

no.
persiangurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 01:10 AM   #3
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

ok heres one - why the fuck do people go on shows like 'maury povich' to find out the "secret" their partner wants to reveal to them - AND THEN ACT SHOCKED WHEN THEY FIND OUT THAT THEIR CHILD BELONGS TO THEIR BEST FRIEND !!!!!!

iv saw one woman on the show who had 16 !! MEN tested to see if one of them was the daddy and all of them were not !!

SO PEOPLE - IF U GET A CALL FROM MAURY POVICH SAYING WE WANT U TO COME ON THE SHOW TO LEARN A SECRET- YOU AINT GOIN FOR A GOOD TIME !! LOL
Old 07-01-2007, 03:27 PM   #4
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

that wasnt a rant maddog that was at best a gripe.....if lou sinks her teeth into this everyone loses, but ill still go for a second place ranking......*big deep inahling breath*

why the fucking hell are people today so goddamn stupid? ts getting ridculous!!! like say at the store, 20 years ago you actually had to hit the numbrs in the register, not some button that says already what it costs, then figure out change in your head and give it back, now its all automated all these human wastelands have to do is FUCKING STAND THERE AND THEY STILL SHORTCHANGE ME!!!!!! and the jerks selling the shit to me are no better either, these douchebags try and con you into pissing your money away because theyre so stupid the think theyre smart! but the saddest part of the stupid people are the ones that fall for the stupid salesmen, HOW DO YOU GET TRICKED INTO PISSING AWAY 500$ HES ALREADY SOLD YOU FOR 25$?!?!?!?!?!!?! these are just stupid store people...ive got a whole lot left n me.....

STUPID PEOPLE IN A SCHOOL SETTING: wether your in skool still, or you used to be recently you must of noticed this startling new trend...the retarded prep that asks the dumbest shit ever and gets a 90 in the course and the brilliant kids that are getting 55 in these classes! once in high school for instance, we were doing macbeth, and the teacher JUST FINISHED EXPLAINING THAT MACBETH DIED, and this dumb prep asks, "so wait, i forget, how did macbeth kill macduff?" i literally hit her upside the head and got suspended, i cant stand that kind of sheer idiocy, ITS FUCKING RIDICULOUS!!! NO ONE CAN BE THAT STUPID, I THINK MONKEYS ARE SMARTER THAN THE AVARAGE 16 YEAR OLD NOW!!!!!! another thing, when your supposed to be creative for a project, and they all do the same thing and get 100 but i do something creative and get a 70, ITS FUCKING NOT CREATIVE! the teachers can be just as bad as the kids, but to their credit, its not their fault, theyre just teachng what the fucking dipshit officials of the skool board tell them to, they have had to do so much shit to the curriculum here so the retards could pass, lets go over it shall we?

A) WE DROPPED AN ENTIRE GRADE!!!!!

B) changed the marking system so that if you get perfect on a 5% assignment it raises your mark by 20 but if you get 0 is only goes down by 2 WTF?!?!?!!?

C)creates special programs where you LITERALLY CANT FAIL EVEN IF YOU TRY!!!!! known as the "applied" courses here, what you cover in a semester the smart classes cover in the first 2 weeks, literally (i took grade 10 academic(smart course) math, then grade 11 applied, it was the same course as grade 10 but didnt even get as far!)

D) they created subjects that are unfailable, IE media studies, writers craft, PHILOSIPHY!!! at my high school the philosiphy class only had one way to earn marks, showing up! thats right, if you were there every day, you got 100% in that class.....

THE WORLD HAS BECOME ENTRUSTED TO MENTALLY DEFECTIVE PEOPLE, AND HUMANITY WILL FALL!!!!! THE LESSON IS....IF YOUR STUPID, THE WORLD IS BETTER OFF IF YOUR DEAD, AND FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD, DONT HAVE KIDS WITH SOMEONE STUPID AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 08:28 PM   #5
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default My rant of difference

Ok my Rant is about Difference.

In my rant about difference, there are different topics, but all refer to difference. If this is against the rules, forgive me, but I would still like to write and get this rant out, they are words long overdue to be said from my mind.

Here goes……

Difference is a word that means so much to me; I am and always have been different. When younger I was sexually abused and taught the meanings of words my young ears should have never known. Also simple words such as suck, lick, touch, wet, hold, etc, haunted me as a child. Other children used them freely, but I winced every time I heard them, knowing their darker meanings. When voicing my knowledge of the darker side of the meanings or trying to convince the others of it, I was picked on, called a freak, I was casted out.

As I grew physically and mentally, as did my differentness. Others laughed, always smiled, and thought the world as a game or a wonderful place. Again I was different, my eyes were sad, my smile fake. I never knew the world as a fun and exciting place, just a place of pain and sorrow, a place where innocent 4 yrs olds get raped, a place where drunken fathers beat their wives, a place where at 7 the fear of going to the babysitter wasn’t for the babysitter but for her husband, who knew not how to keep his hands and dick to himself, a place where mommies and daddies fought, a place where the one who was to protect was the one to hurt you, a place where at 10 yrs old she learned anger made people try to kill one another, as she watch her mom’s ex try to kill her, a place where at 11 she began to notice that look in men’s eyes, the look her stepdad gave her as he laid in bed with her touching her, a place where at 13 her supposed to be save home was ruined by her stepdad with his prying eyes and her horrid memories of him, a place that at 14 she learns the hard truth that men don’t love you, they lust for you, a place where at 16 she learned that your health is something you don’t get to keep. A place where I learned that the world is nothing but lies, pain and fear. So while others laughed and enjoyed their teens, I acted as an adult, knowing the dangers of the world and taking no part to have fun, I was cast out again for being ‘too mature’.

Growing older my respect and belief in God dimmed. I turned to other religions, trying to find one that was right for me, and that I could believe in and trust. I found Wicca, I turned to it, and embraced it, and I loved being part of nature, the earth itself a beautiful thing. Wicca had made me feel good about myself, especially after I found my calling, The Tarot. I wore the pentagram, and was proud of my religion, but soon I was called a devil worshipper, people joked of burning me at the stake, so therefore again I was casted out, and I was different.

I am Different, I accept it now, I hate people who hurt others for being different just because they are ignorant and don’t know what the fuck they are talking about, or what makes that person different, this world is full of assholes who’s fear they turn to hate so they don’t have to say they are afraid, while the rest of us suffer. Hmm so maybe that wasn’t so much of a rant, but damn I feel better.

Smiles are contagious, share one, the small things can brighten someones day.

Last edited by hornybisexualbitch; 07-05-2007 at 08:32 PM.
hornybisexualbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 01:52 PM   #6
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Angry

¿You want it? Come and get it.
Here’s my rant-
Takeher. AGAIN.
Ok. So he’s an asshole. ¿And? ¿So fucking what? ¿That ‘justifies’ ganging up on him? ¿‘My way or the highway’, that it, BECKA, INNO, TANYA, LUKE? (In his VERY limited defense, at least LUKE has the excuse that English is his second language- The rest of you involved in that DON’T.)

¿And on a related note, what WAS it he was saying? That he stares at women. ¿Well, BITCHES, guess what? I do it too, and you ALL whine and bitch about the fact that we (males) do it, regardless WHAT your wearing. If you don’t want us looking COVER IT UP. (You know, I ran afoul of Steph for a bit on that subject- Here, of all places.)

My crime- To dare not only stand up for him (asshole he may be), but to do so PUBLICLY. Well before rep went public, I sigged mine. It never even occurred to me not to- ¿I had no idea they were anonymous, so why hide my reasoning?

Every fucking one of you who participated in that- You ARE NAZIs. You’re guilty, and I don’t CARE about your excuses. You are nothing more that cyber Brownshirts (Sturmabteilung), using mob violence to enforce your will. Well fuck you all. If it’s a totalitarian state you’re looking for, don’t expect too many visitors- All such fools will learn to stay away quickly enough. As will everyone else.

But my SPECIAL abuse is reserved for TEX.
Oh, yes, ‘SHERIFF’, you are the focus of SPECIAL Andy abuse- Abuse you begged for. YOU, specifically, loaded me into that east-bound train. Just because I escaped (sort of) doesn’t change the fact that I AM on it. You, especially, are guilty, and I not only don’t I about your excuses, I want to hear them- JUST SO I CAN BEAT YOU OVER THE HEAD WITH THEM. (Becka, don’t think about crowing- You were made a mod specifically for doing what he did as well; You SHOULD have been banned instead.)

Ladies and gentlemen, before you waste my time with GODWIN’S Law- Let me read you the REST of the comment:
Quote:
IT IS PRECISELY BECAUSE SUCH A COMPARISION OR REFRENCE MAY SOMETIME BE APPROPRIATE, GODWIN has argued, that overuse of NAZI and HITLER comparisons should be avoided, because it robs the valid comparisons of their impact.
I’m not calling someone a NAZI for smoking two cigarette’s at the same time (reference: Homer SIMPSON covering up for his sister-in-laws); Nor even for being an asshole (uh, I’m an asshole too). I am STRICTLY referring to the TACTICS and METHODOLOGY, and if it’s not Sturmabteilung-style strong-arming, you better come up with an answer.

No more exceuses- You ALL failed at the exact same time. Even those of you who DIDNT say anything are guilty- Guilty of being silent when comment, action, was called for. As you sat there watching Takeher take a beating, and said and did NOTHING, you may as well have been in the streets of Muncih 192Ø, on the sidewalk, as the mob beat some woman to death on the other side of the street- For wearing a Yamika under her scarf.

My final thought-

Last edited by Andering REDDSON; 04-13-2009 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Link Didn't Work.
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 04:47 AM   #7
Slut_Of_Herb

Slut_Of_Herb has initial reputation

I wanna castrate somebody.
Slut_Of_Herb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 04:59 AM   #8
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Havin thought in Andy's direction Herb, or is that your rant?
Old 07-19-2007, 06:32 PM   #9
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Fucking protected criminals!!

First a little rant...HEY ANDY....FUCKING GET OVER IT OKAY!??

Now to my main rant....FUCKING CRIMINAL RIGHTS.............WTF...is this all about??? Where the fuck are the rights for the poor Victims esp those still alive and in fear of the ASSHOLE who attacked them getting out and doing it again!

More than time to re-open the chain-gangs of the old south again!! Quit pampering these assholes that destroyed a life and make their asses miserable while they serve their time!

AFTER all why reward them with cable TV movies free food and other fucking things given to them while they are in prision. Throw away the FUCKING PLEA Bargains as well!!! Fuck like they get a lighter sentenace for revealing where the bodys of their victims are at?? I SO DONT GET IT!?? Most of the time to our fucking legal system lets them cop to a lesser charge just to process them faster!

Fucking time to stop being concerned about these alleged(hate that too) fucking criminals, time to really make them pay and start helping the Fucking Victims who people tend to forget about esp our Stinking Legal System!!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 12:42 PM   #10
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

I hear ya Sindy. They should just treat those guys and girls harshly and put them in solitary confinement for their entire prison term. They don't deserve to have ANY freedoms.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 09:34 PM   #11
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i know andy isnt gonna see this, but think about it there are people (like me) that just never looked at the thread or really cared about it, how does that me culpable? thats like saying people in zimbabwe are partly responsible foe the hate crmes you so lovingly and repeatedly reference, learn your damn facts

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
Old 08-05-2007, 12:03 AM   #12
Intangible

Intangible has initial reputation

Sure, what the hell. I'll throw my name into the hat for this one.

Gay Marriage.

This is a big issue in the developing world, as governments around the world try to legislate what is (apparently) a very hot button issue.
But it shouldn't be. It really shouldn't. All the arguments against it are pretty much invalid.
Let's start with The whole religious argument. It's a sin.
Ok, so what? Sinning isn't illegal. It isn't illegal to fuck outside of marriage, it isn't illegal to work on a Sunday, eat Pork if you're Jewish, disrespect your parents, blaspheme, or fail to love your neighbor. Sinning is not legislation, and there is in fact legislation to PREVENT religious edicts and morals from influencing policy. Personally, I don't believe in God, but even if I did, what he wants us to do is irrelevant to the legal process, or at least it's supposed to be.

Then there's the whole sanctity of marriage argument; Marriage is a sacred trust shared between men and women.?Well... That doesn't seem all that accurate. The divorce rate is right around 50%, which put the odds of marital success at right about the same as a coin flip. That isn't how we treat something sacred. Communion is sacred, and I imagine 99.9% of all attempted communions end in bread eating. Praying towards Mecca is sacred, and most of the time (As long as people telling them which way to point aren't fucking with them), Muslims do this with a flawless success. Saying Grace is sacred, and except for that one time I tried to thank Goblins and Unicorns because I think they're as real as Jesus, it almost never gets fucked up. Society determines what is sacred to it, and society has very clearly indicated that marriage is by no means sacred, anymore than a purchase at a yardsale, which, for the record, is a great way to meet soccer moms.

Moving right along.
We also have the very popular "marriage is for procreation" argument. I've had a vasectomy, so I guess I'm not presently eligible for marriage. A gay man could, in fact, create a child tomorrow if he so desired, where as I could not. Gay women can still give birth and have kids, so I have no idea what the problem is. What about the plain old sterile, should they be allowed to get married? Or the elderly, women in menopause? On top of that, if we look at all the species on the planet, all the couples, there are literally hundreds of billions of billions of living creatures that reproduce and have reproduced throughout recorded history, and only the smallest, almost insignificant fraction of them have ever been married. Marriage is irrelevant to procreation, which I can prove by documenting my daughter's presence at my own marriage. Clearly, Marriage has no impact on one's ability to generate offspring.

Then there's the argument that that gay parents will have gay kids. This is a bad argument for a lot of reasons. First off, it makes the assumption that having "gay kids" is a problem. I don't see how that works. If we as a society are going to accept homosexuals as equal partners in the pecking order, if we're going to encourage people to treat them as equals and "normal", then we have to stop looking at things like this. We have to stop treating homosexuality like a disease or a flaw, just because it isn't the lifestyle I'd choose for myself. There is no evidence to support homosexuality as a learned, social behavior. Straight parents have gay children all the time, and gay parents have raised lots of perfectly normal, non-gay (but possibly extra-sensitive) children, who's extra-sensitivity makes it easy for them to lure unsuspecting co-eds home for some very non-gay activities.

Then we have the whole "it's not natural" argument, which has a lot of flaws. First off, homosexuality occurs in nature. There are gay dogs, monkeys, birds, goats and fish (or swimming mammals for those of you who love/don't eat Dolphin) that fuck within their own gender all the time. It happens, and that fact alone makes it "natural". On top of that, our definition of what is natural and what isn't is pretty vague. If we're going to be very strict about it, there's no such thing as something unnatural. All things that happen happen within nature, or are made of the ingredients nature supplied. That doesn't satisfy anything, so we have to start looking at things we do that other species don't. That doesn't rule out "homosexuality." Clothes, television, marriage, religion, twinkies, plastic and cars are all very unnatural though, as is most of our culture and society. Hell, wiping your ass after you shit isn't all that natural to begin with. Trying to argue against something based on how little it fits into the rather undefined "natural" zone is an exercise in failure. There's no logic to support it, no facts to substantiate anything, and no evidence to support the assertion that something being "unnatural" is wrong. Michael Jordan was unnaturally good at basketball, midgets are unnaturally short, Panda meat is unnaturally delicious.

In the end, what the argument comes down to is this; Are gay partnerships entitled to the same legal benefits as straight partners? Yes. They're entitled to all the stress and headache that comes with it, as well as the wonderful fall-out and divorce that is likely going to befall half of all of the ones who get married. That's the deal. Marriage is no picnic, it's no great adventure or solution, and it's not any better (or worse) than being single. Just different. If Gay people want to experience that, I don't see any viable reason to deny them. Everyone on this planet deserves the same opportunities to be happy or miserable, and there's really no reason to interfere one way or the other in respect to marriage. For half the people, it'll be something they regret, and for the other half, it'll be something they're happy they did, at least "mostly."

I guess what it really comes down to is how uncomfortable the idea of anal sex between two men makes people in a male dominated society. For a lot of us, we cannot shake the thought that getting fucked up the ass would be humiliating. None of us straight men enjoy the idea of being 'dominated' in that respect, at least, most of us don't. Two hairy bodies grinding away against each other just isn't appealing, but blaming the gay community for that isn't fair. I don't like typing it, I sure as hell do not enjoy admitting that I've thought about men fucking long enough to describe it in a couple of sentences, I had to visualize that stuff to put it down on paper, and I did not enjoy it. I do wish I could grow as nice a mustache as the one I imagined, but that's a story for another day.

We, and by this I mean the straight men responsible for the bias against homosexuality in our society, need to man up and move past the fact that we're uncomfortable. That's just the way it is. I don't like it, but that doesn't mean I should have my way. Hell, if I had my way, the Earth's population would be sitting at somewhere near 5000 people, and the species wouldn't last past the next couple of generations, since I'd be the only guy.

Finally, I have this one thought whenever this comes up that has always helped me maintain my position on homosexuality no matter how much idea of men having sex with each-other disturbs me;

Every man that's gay is one less man to compete with for poonani. And everyone loves poonani.
Except gay men.

Last edited by Intangible; 08-05-2007 at 12:19 AM.
Intangible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 05:04 PM   #13
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

<rant>
Global Fucking Warming

All of the numbers and graphs in the world don't mean dick when the basic data is flawed and incomplete. They take 50 years worth of reasonably well documented data (out of 4.5 billion years or so) and extrapolate it over an unreasonable amount of time. What an utter crock of shit! We shouldn't be paying these idiots, we ought to be marching them off to death camps.

Without our help, the planet has gone through wide swings in temperature over the eons. It'll continue to do so whether we help it along or not. Claims otherwise are generally backed up with wholly bogus data. As an example, the 'freon scare' of the '90s. At it's root, they said that freon breaks down into a form of chlorine that catalyzes with the ozone and destroys the ozone layer. Pure bunk. The total amount of chlorine produced by all of the freon is less than the amount of chlorine that gets there from swimming pools in 2 years. The amount of chlorine pushed into the upper atmosphere by ONE FUCKING VOLCANO is higher than both combined by a factor of about 200.

I laughed my ass off when the 'environmental scientists' finally figured out that their prediction model coughed up the same results whether they fed in atmospheric data or random numbers. Do a quick search for "global warming" and "hockey stick" if you hadn't heard that choice bit of stupidity. The planetary environment is a hell of a lot more complex than their current models, and they can't predict more than about a 2 day estimate into the future. Even that's wrong quite frequently, so why bother with incomplete models??

The assholes making all of the 'doom and gloom' predictions MAKE THEIR PAYCHECK if you believe them. Grant money doesn't grow on trees, you have to fight for it, and the fight is a lot easier of you've scared the dumb sheep in Congress and all of their constituents. Yeah, I hear you lazy shitheads whining already: "but it's too hard, we can't understand it". Hell, neither do the scientists (based on past performance), so don't put up with their sloppy workmanship. If anyone had come forward with the true numbers about Freon-12 we'd still be using the good stuff, and DuPont would be sucking hind tit where they belong after a 25 year monopoly on production. Oh, you didn't know DuPont funded the research that eventually caused Freon-12 to be banned? That's because you didn't listen to the "crackpots", you trusted the scientists. DuPont is now selling us the 'safe' freon (which they also monopolize) when they know damn well the other stuff is no worse. Have you pulled your head out of your ass yet, sheep?

If you want to keep using the "we're too stupid" excuse, the charlatans selling the 'global warming' snake oil will keep pushing it. Stand up on your hind legs like a thinking human and DEMAND accurate and simplified analysis that explains the issue! None of it is so freaking hard that couldn't be explained to a 16 year-old, so you don't have a leg to stand on. If we don't insist on a decent explanation, they'll keep feeding us purified shit instead of real science.

</rant>
Old 08-17-2007, 04:52 AM   #14
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Fuck I should have waited

forgoet johnny howard aka mister sheen, and even peter beattie and his dictatorial WASTE of millions of dollars on shuffling councils instead of fixing our health crisis!!!!

oh no I have a bigger gripe:

SINGLE MEN ON SWINGER SITES

I would go on and on and on and on and on and on.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 12:00 AM   #15
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

you want a rant... well here's a rant!
in my eyes there is never a good reason/excuus to get drunk!
i was at a party! not a good reason... i graduated!... still not a good reason!
people nowdays just tend to get drunk for any reason or no reason at all...

and the problem with it... is that very few people can restrain themselfs when they have been drinking... i'm one of those few people... whenever i drink... wich is like twice a year... sometimes not even... i drink 2 shots of goldstrike at most (40% cinnamon liquer) and then i'm done drinking...

but what i see most is that people just drink beer and hard liquer with excessiveness wich pisses me off...
i mean sure... fun... drinking till you pass out, get a delerium, OD, get liver failure.. do i need to continue?

it's like one of the most world wide accepted HARD DRUG in the world!! but yet it is legal >.<
i think there's something wrong with our societies when kids that are anywhere from like 10 to 15 start drinking... even if it is just a glass at dinner... beer... wine... what have you... what kind of fucking parent are you then!! if you let your kid do that!! >.<
that's bound to ask for trouble...

and if people could show some restraint... i think there would be alot less people cheating on each other... or at least they can't use any excuses for it anyways... there would be alot less youths that get drunk and try to score as much ladies/fellas as they can... wich also brings a serious risk factor of STD's..

i just can't stand what people are fucking doing to thereselfs! and it pisses me off!! so i'm gonna stop this rant now...
*whispers* fucking people can't show some fucking restraint getting on boose and shit *rants on inside himself*

Last edited by Akirana; 10-27-2007 at 12:01 AM. Reason: looks nicer this way :p
Akirana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 10:32 PM   #16
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

I have a rant! And that is all this anti-piracy crap. Over the years I've purchase thousands of dollars worth of records! That's right, records! Then the recording industry decided to change formats of the blessed vinyl records and make plastic CD's, so I had to buy them all again! Is this fair? Am I dating myself?

I should get a free pass to replace my vinyl with digital copies!

And it's not like I'm even getting the same range of sound with a CD I got with vinyl.

Vinyl uses a wider range of frequencies than CD does. Some say that the human ear cannot hear the extra frequencies that vinyl uses, but I say that is BS. I've listened to CD vs vinyl and anyone would prefer the vinyl.

Some suggest that perhaps it's not necessarily something you can hear, but rather something you can feel. One common conviction that has come out of the thousands of "CD vs Vinyl" debates is that vinyl has a warmer, fuller sound while CD has a digital, mechanical sound.

Let's bring back vinyl!

ARRGGGGHHHHHHHHH!
But the harm does not interest them.
Or they do not see it, or they justify it
Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle
To think well of themselves.

T. S. Eliot
Emily Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 06:43 PM   #17
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

The newer CDs available in Japan addressed the dynamic range AND the frequency issues. They're sampling at 96Kbit, 24bit depth per channel. Even a crappy anti-aliasing filter will clean that up to 'Live or Memorex?' quality.

Of course that means you'll have to throw away your CDs, as well...

(note: if you don't speak techno-babble, the Jap specs FAR exceed current CD quality for both frequency range and dynamic range)

And yeah, I have around 800 to 900 albums myself. Why in hell do the radio stations still call it 'Album Hour' when they never used 'em in the first place?? (you had to have seen inside a studio to understand that part)

CD quality exceeds what *most* people can hear, discounting the dynamic range. People generally fall off somewhere between 18KHz and 20KHz. A few rare people (like me) can hear up to 22.5KHz or a tad higher. Trust me, it's not a blessing! Cricket chirps peak up there, so I can't sleep if one of the little bastards gets in the house. There's a few benefits to being 'hearing deprived'...
Old 12-13-2007, 05:54 PM   #18
dashrendar44
Kamina

so...what ever happened to this? who won? @_@

Old 02-13-2008, 01:40 AM   #19
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

YESSS!!

O I got some rants, but today I will focus on just one...

Gay people.

Ok, you're gay, go celebrate your gayness. Go be in the gay parade and wear every color of the rainbow and preach gay rights and shit. I really really dont give a fuck.

BUT DONT SAY THAT THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING GAY! YES THEIR FUCKING IS!!!

Its NOT natural! It doesnt take a fucking genius to figure that shit out. I cant stand hearing people say that they are gay and the people around them applauding them for being gay or something. Then they say that there is nothing WRONG with being gay.

No, there IS something wrong with you for being gay and its NOT normal. If you were suppose to be gay, you would be able to have children with your gay lovers. Yeah sure its a preference. Well, guess what? some people have a "preference" for children and there is something wrong with them and there is something wrong with you.

The asshole was not meant to be penetrated. So, your gay sex is very unnatural. The next person I hear talk this bullshit about gays being normal I am going to rip them two assholes.

Again, its not gay people themselves that annoy me...its them thinking its completely normal. It may seem "natural" to you, but thats because you have lived with this disorder, so you know nothing else.

I'm done.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 02-13-2008 at 01:42 AM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 03:45 PM   #20
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Vinyl??? What the hell is that?? was that before color Emily and Ntense??

Good rant by the way Chi!!

Mine is short and sweet........Freaking Politicans what the hell is it with them pretending to be sooo good and clean yet they freaking fling mud like all the rest of them during election times!??

And now we have this Obama ass promising to end the war?? yes sure thing you stinking LIAR!! Sooooooooo heard this before from Johnson!

Hiliary with her fucking lies about Health coverage for all?? Yes my bloody ass. Ask Canada how the health care for all is going. Has anyone in the states really tried to get health care quickly and affordable!??

Why dont these idiots running for office just be honest with us for a change!? "Yes my fellow Americans I promise to make as much Kickback as I can in office and screw all of the low paid workers in this country as much as I CAN....So swear me!"
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote