Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2007, 11:25 PM   #1
ctomie
Banned

ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ctomie
Default To Wicked: My response about the "Why was JackTheRipa banned?" thread

(Note: This is a continuation of a thread from the Idle Talk - "Why was JackTheRipa banned"?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
That insult outside the Rowdy Room just earnt you your second warning and a week's ban. Take the time to learn the rules and leave the insults at the door when you return.

Hopefully that'll be an end to the most off-topic thread I've ever seen too, now that you aren't around to bait people into your neverending, pointless, religious debate any more.
Since the mods are quite enthusiastic in catching my personal insults, and since they easily consider any words/phrases that are slightly insulting to be such, I'm moving the conversation to this "Rowdy room" section.

To Wicked:

The religious debate that you were talking about wasn't pointless at all. If it was pointless then it wouldn't be lasting for weeks, if it was pointless then it wouldn't provoke so many responses (it's evident when you used the word "neverending"). I admit that I've made a very bold claim, but I backed it up with evidence and logic. There were actually a few people who tried to debate back rationally as well. You're calling the debate pointless? Give me a break.

I doubt that the phrase "if you have any brain cells at all" actually constitutes a personal insult. If someone is incapable of debating rationally, failing to recognize my (or, in general, his opponent's) points, missing the point when arguing back, and resort to juvenile behaviour when he can't handle using logic, then I seriously doubt that he has any brain cells at all. A personal insult, in the strictest sense, is meant to offend someone and does not require any justifications. However, that phrase wasn't meant to offend, but meant to tell him that I doubt that he has any brain cells at all, because of his unintelligent and childish responses. I HAVE JUSTIFIABLE REASONS. I shouldn't be banned for using that phrase in the first place. You need to act like a reasonable mod, or should I say, a reasonable human being, by cancelling the previous ban (i.e. if my record shows that I already have two warnings, you should change it back to one).

In the thread "why was ctomie banned?", you provided a very good theory about Internet trolls. Very good, because it does a good job of showing exactly why one would accuse others of being trolls. The fact of the matter is, you don't agree with my opinions. It pains you to see anyone with opinions that differ from your own. That's exactly how the "troll theorists" think: If someone were to post something on a forum that people don't agree with, they're automatically accused of being trolls. But the reality is, those theorists tried to hide the fact that they're actually bigots who are intolerant of opinions that are different from their own, whether these opinions can be justified or not. I say they need to get a fucking grip on reality and stop acting like Hitler.

So what if a thread was off-topic? So what if a religious debate was pointless? So what if AWDracer started a thread with the title "Why was [name] banned?"? So fucking what if I talked about these damn christians in the Idle Talk? There is no rule that says (or implies) that any of these are prohibited. Locking up the "Why was ctomie banned?" thread alone shows that you're abusing your power and acting like you're above the rules.

You might not want to admit it, but I'm sure that your reason for banning me is more than just the claim that I threw a personal insult outside the Rowdy room. You called the religious debate pointless, you called that phrase a personal insult, and you gave a theory about internet trolls, and you locked up AWDracer's thread, all because you don't agree with my beliefs and are too afraid of seeing anyone posting beliefs that are different.

I suggest you to add the following rules to rapeboard:
1. Do not make a thread off-topic.
2. You may talk about anything in the Idle talk (since it says "all themes are welcome"), but christianity-related talks are not allowed.
3. Any opinions that you post must be compatible with what the mods (especially Wicked) think.

I'm probably going to be banned for writing this (even if I'm doing it in the Rowdy room this time). People nowadays are getting banned for unreasonable and inexplicable reasons.
Old 12-02-2007, 12:50 AM   #2
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

Ctomie,

Even though I found your other religion thread here funny and worth posting in, *I* do not appreciate people kicking the shit out of other people for their religious beliefs, so it's only appropriate *HERE* in the Rowdy Room. I've already bitch-slapped some other dude out in the regular forums for it, and I'd have done the same to you if the Mods hadn't caught it and beat me to it.

I get frequent crap for my unusual beliefs, so I take it kinda personally when someone goes all 'holier than thou' and tells people that their religion is laughable. It's purely not polite, and thus it's only correct venue is HERE. When you do it *out there* you're making it personal, so you're no better than the obnoxious guy that was making crass physical insults about one of the ladies. Few things are as volatile as religion, and SOMEONE will take it poorly.

Keep it *in here*, and don't make it personal except as a roast-style thread. Roasts are acceptable, taunts are tasteless. The Mods will horse whip you a bit here, but you won't get banned unless you ignore the warnings. If they say STOP, it pays to listen.

Paraphrasing Voltaire: "I may think your head is up your ass, but I firmly support your decision to leave it up there..." (I may have missed the quote a tad) Just have a bit of courtesy to the other adults, and respect their beliefs, whether you agree or not, and ESPECIALLY since they're fundamentally unprovable, as is YOUR side of the issue. If you can't prove it, it's an opinion or a belief.

Just so we're clear, this is RAPE BOARD, not "Let's all piss on the Christians". You already have a blog for that, so let's understand the difference between the two and leave each in it's place.

Last edited by Ntense; 12-02-2007 at 12:54 AM.
Old 12-02-2007, 03:51 AM   #3
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctomie View Post

A personal insult, in the strictest sense, is meant to offend someone and does not require any justifications.
Not necessarily

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search

Quote:
# abuse: a rude expression intended to offend or hurt; "when a student made a stupid mistake he spared them no abuse"; "they yelled insults at the ...
# diss: treat, mention, or speak to rudely; "He insulted her with his rude remarks"; "the student who had betrayed his classmate was dissed by everyone"
# a deliberately offensive act or something producing the effect of deliberate disrespect; "turning his back on me was a deliberate insult"
Quote:
The fact of the matter is, you don't agree with my opinions. It pains you to see anyone with opinions that differ from your own. That's exactly how the "troll theorists" think: If someone were to post something on a forum that people don't agree with, they're automatically accused of being trolls. But the reality is, those theorists tried to hide the fact that they're actually bigots who are intolerant of opinions that are different from their own, whether these opinions can be justified or not. I say they need to get a fucking grip on reality and stop acting like Hitler.
Well there is friendly discussion where two people may disagree and then there's ugly discussions where people feel the need to insult others.

By the way I joined that evil bible site and someone on there called me a wanker from the get go. He, like you, didn't like what someone (in this case me) said about an issue.

You need to learn how to discuss issues without name calling or insults. You might even learn something!

mie;109487]
So what if a thread was off-topic? So what if a religious debate was pointless? So what if AWDracer started a thread with the title "Why was [name] banned?"? So fucking what if I talked about these damn christians in the Idle Talk? There is no rule that says (or implies) that any of these are prohibited. Locking up the "Why was ctomie banned?" thread alone shows that you're abusing your power and acting like you're above the rules.[/quote]

Your original comment may or may not have intended to spark a debate, but the fact is you responded to some of the comments and continued the debate.

Quote:
I'm probably going to be banned for writing this (even if I'm doing it in the Rowdy room this time). People nowadays are getting banned for unreasonable and inexplicable reasons.
Give us all an example of how people have been banned for "unreasonable and inexplicable reasons."

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 12-02-2007, 12:14 PM   #4
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntense View Post
Paraphrasing Voltaire: "I may think your head is up your ass, but I firmly support your decision to leave it up there..."
LOL Ntense! That was fucking great!

Quote:
You might not want to admit it, but I'm sure that your reason for banning me is more than just the claim that I threw a personal insult outside the Rowdy room. You called the religious debate pointless, you called that phrase a personal insult, and you gave a theory about internet trolls, and you locked up AWDracer's thread, all because you don't agree with my beliefs and are too afraid of seeing anyone posting beliefs that are different.
Although i believe Wicked has better things to do than care about you, i hope you are right and he bans you again and permanently that time and gets the board rid off your useless and pathetic presence.

Perhaps we should call a priest, there must be demons occuping your mind! Why dont you go to a church and light some candles?
Old 12-07-2007, 07:39 PM   #5
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

...I love it when my threads intended for chaos are jacked without a single regard for who made them in the first place....
Old 12-08-2007, 05:55 AM   #6
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
...I love it when my threads intended for chaos are jacked without a single regard for who made them in the first place....
Threads are always hi jacked or what ever. Its a part of a communal board life. Im not going to sit here and watch one person complain over thread hi jacking and cause another shit fight like we have already had that split the board causing good members to leave.

In plain words...... Been there, done that..... Drop it.
Old 12-10-2007, 04:07 AM   #7
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by my dark side View Post
Threads are always hi jacked or what ever. Its a part of a communal board life. Im not going to sit here and watch one person complain over thread hi jacking and cause another shit fight like we have already had that split the board causing good members to leave.

In plain words...... Been there, done that..... Drop it.
I was on the sarcastic side when I made that post but I understand. P.S. You might want to re-read that post again... intended for chaos? LOL.

While I did make the thread, it's not my fault that it escalated into the manner that it did. What they did was out of personal choice and I certainly didn't force them into making a wrong decision that cost them their life here. It sucks for the boards but rules are rules.
Old 12-10-2007, 02:14 PM   #8
Joanna
token average person lol

Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)

they killed ctomie the bastards
Closed Thread