Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 06:50 AM   #1
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Another one bites the dust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne
directly to my Dear Ego! Once i told You, that i believe to be way more clever than U - and sure enough, i didnt expect U to share m,y Believe... Now i leave it to the Public to judge! Im very well aware, U bet, that ur Intend was to abuse this peace-offering Thread as a Chance to get me to an Insult outside RR (=2nd Warning) - be asured, knowing how ur Brain...... works... i knew U would try that long before U knew! No, i wont do U that Favour - as stated above, u'll get my Answer on the Place that was installed for it... asa i find some Time to deal with U - im really very busy with countless Threads, but i certainly wont repeat Where! And its not that i havent remarked when ur Rampage begun... exactly after my now infamous PM-Quote, more precise the Part "... i will nickname U "Ego" now!" - Well, im really sorry if ye took this as an Insult - in Fact, at the Time it was intended as an Insult to Phantom!!
Vivienne, there are two kinds of dogs. Them who bite and them who bark. I believe you are the second type. Thats why you cant answer something outside the RR- your insults are good but your reasoning isn't.

Since you are very busy, i opened that thread to help you with your time. Feel free to explain us what kind of issue you have with me, although i agree with you saying that Public can judge (well, most of them have already done this).
But before you go on with your assumations, i would like to inform you that expressions as "timeo Danaos et donna ferentes" are considered cautionary and not abusive. Also, since you know how my mind works and you are assured i want you banned, how it comes i didnt accused you for blackmailing members?
Wouldnt that be a good way to get rid of you?
Old 11-21-2007, 07:03 AM   #2
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
(...) how it comes i didnt accused you for blackmailing members?
Wouldnt that be a good way to get rid of you?
Definitely!
Old 11-21-2007, 10:54 AM   #3
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

Vivienne has initial reputation

Ego - im glad u followed my Invitation in the Rowdy Room, where Crap belongs... Welcome home! Talking about that - Sternenlied, i dont really know U though i heard Rumors ure a Mod on RB! The Fact that U have a Troll like Dash under ur Protection shows me though that the old Rumor of Psychologists being their own best Clients has sth real in it... Awaits 2B seen, what ur "Protection" is worth when ur Dear-Freak ever again wants 2 mess with me! - Btw i can assure i can type better English than any1 here if i have to -- but why would i make this Effort here?! Whether U are able 2 read (or understand) my Posts is not on my Top 10.000.000-List anyway...
But try 2 get as much helo as U need, Ego-Baby!!
Old 11-21-2007, 11:18 AM   #4
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Talking about that - Sternenlied, i dont really know U though i heard Rumors ure a Mod on RB!
Well, those rumors are true.
I on the other hand heard some rumors you have a brain ... as expected they turned out to be just some hot wind blowing in here.

Quote:
The Fact that U have a Troll like Dash under ur Protection shows me though that the old Rumor of Psychologists being their own best Clients has sth real in it...
You really like rumors, do you not?
Depending on how you're referring to dash as a troll in a purely visual way or whatever it may be I can only say he is at least able to have an argument without personally insulting opposing people - a decency you don't offer to people.

Quote:
Awaits 2B seen, what ur "Protection" is worth when ur Dear-Freak ever again wants 2 mess with me!
Well, a wuss like you - only prepared to insult people in the Rowdy Room instead of having a decent discussion outside of it - can't really find out.
Forget it child, you have neither the balls nor the intelligence to become another PG.

Quote:
Btw i can assure i can type better English than any1 here if i have to -- but why would i make this Effort here?!
Of course you can ... people always claim they can do something if they wanted to ...
I know dash can.
But naturally you wouldn't. Because Phantom is right ... you just lack common courtesy.

Quote:
Whether U are able 2 read (or understand) my Posts is not on my Top 10.000.000-List anyway...
I have to admit my Moron is a little rusty but I can still understand what it is you're saying. Your posts are just not worth the time.

Quote:
Once again your blaring harmlessness is showing but then again who ever took you seriously?

Last edited by Sternenlied; 11-21-2007 at 03:25 PM.
Old 11-21-2007, 04:41 PM   #5
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

Vivienne has initial reputation

Stern - Dealin' w/ little Bitches like U has becum a little borin' 4 me, as i have too many mo' important Things 2 do - had U just seen my Thread in Idle (but thats probably too much Text 4 a Dyslexic like U) u'ld seen that im outta that Crap 4 a Longtime - basickly U were jumping on a Train that has long be4 lstopped, but not every Idiot (as U prooved) might have gotten that yet! Talkin' about "Mod-Qualities" - U used the Chance 2 prrove - again - what lousy Mod U are - even 4 RB-Matters! - Would U have watched ANY of the Posts Phantom was quoting u'ld have seen they were edited long ago, as i stated in my Answer - but 2 check that would be way 2 much Work, wouldnt it?!
For any Viewers who can get English: Im tired of Scum like SternEgo + Co! I've got so many better Ways 2 fill my Time - and RB is sure enough an Opportunity - when ur on the right Places! Any1 still due 2 congrat our Maddog 2 his 1500... check-in + do it!
And Stern - U marry ur Dash + get half a Dozen fine Creep-Childs, OK?
Bye!
Old 11-21-2007, 05:04 PM   #6
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Viv, you promised to deal with me.
For the time you consume time to tell us about things you could do, but noone has ever see you doing (such as using a brain, writting english or dealing with bitches). Can you really bite or barking is your best?

Have you got something serious to say?
Cos exchanging insults with you is not really interesting. Not even worthing of the time....
Old 11-22-2007, 12:31 AM   #7
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne View Post
Ego - im glad u followed my Invitation in the Rowdy Room, where Crap belongs... Welcome home! Talking about that - Sternenlied, i dont really know U though i heard Rumors ure a Mod on RB! The Fact that U have a Troll like Dash under ur Protection shows me though that the old Rumor of Psychologists being their own best Clients has sth real in it... Awaits 2B seen, what ur "Protection" is worth when ur Dear-Freak ever again wants 2 mess with me! - Btw i can assure i can type better English than any1 here if i have to -- but why would i make this Effort here?! Whether U are able 2 read (or understand) my Posts is not on my Top 10.000.000-List anyway...
I dunno Vivienne - nothing against you but I always thought you typed all that gibberish on purpose. I mean sometimes the way you type and the shortcuts you use, that and also your long posts that make people's eyes bleed.
Old 11-22-2007, 08:04 AM   #8
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Quote:
Stern - Dealin' w/ little Bitches like U has becum a little borin' 4 me, as i have too many mo' important Things 2 do - had U just seen my Thread in Idle (but thats probably too much Text 4 a Dyslexic like U) u'ld seen that im outta that Crap 4 a Longtime
Well, obviously not ... since you're shallow enough to fall for it every time and rush back to write one of your litte insult replies.

Quote:
- basickly U were jumping on a Train that has long be4 lstopped, but not every Idiot (as U prooved) might have gotten that yet!
As you might have already realised I take no personal interest in you or any of your statements. But this issue has been brought to my attention by members so I commented on it.
Like it or not - you are on a public board and not every member has to agree with you.

Quote:
Talkin' about "Mod-Qualities" - U used the Chance 2 prrove - again - what lousy Mod U are - even 4 RB-Matters! -
I feel so shattered ...

Quote:
Would U have watched ANY of the Posts Phantom was quoting u'ld have seen they were edited long ago, as i stated in my Answer - but 2 check that would be way 2 much Work, wouldnt it?!
Not too much work - just too much useless effort actually. Every post you make clearly underlines Phantom's point (check above hit on the RB moderator team).

Quote:
For any Viewers who can get English: Im tired of Scum like SternEgo + Co!
Proves my above point once again.

Quote:
And Stern - U marry ur Dash + get half a Dozen fine Creep-Childs, OK? Bye!
Thank you for your permission. I feel so relieved now that I finally got it ...
Old 11-22-2007, 10:19 AM   #9
Joanna
token average person lol

Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)

wow sometimes RB is even more of a hate site than stormfront
Old 11-22-2007, 09:43 PM   #10
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i was really expecting something out of this thread...but in the immortal final words of Johnny Rotten while in the sex pistols, "ever get the feeling youve been cheated?" all i know about you is you must lead a sad pathetic life to have to pick on the same 2 or 3 people on here for what reason...i said something negative about you? i agreed with a conflicting viewpoint and you dont have a ban button? oh no, what ever will i do? vivi dosent like me! guess what, it dosent matter, just like you. just shut up, walk away, dont bother me , or stern, or ego or phantom or anybody else. in fact, try what emily dickinson did: lock yourself in a basement and die alone and mentally mangled. youve already got the conditions of death down, now get the fuck in the basement where we dont have to deal with you anymore. Geh' und krabbel in das stinkende Loch zurück, aus dem Du kommst, blode fotze.

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
Old 11-24-2007, 09:28 PM   #11
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Dash I'm surprised you were expecting something out of this thread. As soon as I saw it be created I didn't expect anything special.

And yes I did see this thread as soon as it was created. I may not be online but I am lurking!

Anyway...what was I going to say...lost my train of thought...

oh yes. Viv, I have patiently asked you why you have any issue with Ego. You keep giving me the same answer each time that is not very satisfying.

A little bit of advice: never call someone out or accuse someone of something without absolute proof. Paranoia and assumptions are not and will not be accepted (this also goes for everyone on the board.)

You also asked me in an offline message how Phantom can understand you better. The answer is simple, type in WORDS! Most of the time I have a very hard time understanding you as well as everyone on the board. If it takes you longer to type in words then that is ok. I am a patient man.

Now I am not saying this because I have turned to the dark side or anything like that. I am just trying to be helpful.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 11-25-2007, 12:33 AM   #12
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i meant expecting something as in entertainment, not viv being soundly stomped on like a baby getting curb kicked by triple H LOL

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
Old 11-29-2007, 03:37 PM   #13
LeParas
Privileged Member

LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Stern - Dealin' w/ little Bitches like U has becum a little borin' 4 me, as i have too many mo' important Things 2 do - had U just seen my Thread in Idle (but thats probably too much Text 4 a Dyslexic like U) u'ld seen that im outta that Crap 4 a Longtime - basickly U were jumping on a Train that has long be4 lstopped, but not every Idiot (as U prooved) might have gotten that yet! Talkin' about "Mod-Qualities" - U used the Chance 2 prrove - again - what lousy Mod U are - even 4 RB-Matters! - Would U have watched ANY of the Posts Phantom was quoting u'ld have seen they were edited long ago, as i stated in my Answer - but 2 check that would be way 2 much Work, wouldnt it?!
For any Viewers who can get English: Im tired of Scum like SternEgo + Co! I've got so many better Ways 2 fill my Time - and RB is sure enough an Opportunity - when ur on the right Places! Any1 still due 2 congrat our Maddog 2 his 1500... check-in + do it!
Bye!
Your post are so boring,please stfu!!!!!!
Old 11-29-2007, 03:43 PM   #14
LeParas
Privileged Member

LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Bye!
DU NERVST !!!!!!
Closed Thread