Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-16-2007, 06:40 PM   #21
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So sorry Clan...cant play with you darn it!? Will be good and leave you alone!

I am so very sorry for bothering you...Forgive me please??

see you around some time!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 06:45 PM   #22
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo

Maybe I can find some young BOYS to take your place WIMP...like three or four should do!....OR maybe your Mommy!??

Young boys, fuck women even your vibrator breaks down at the sight of you opening your draw, it would rather fucking kill itself than go anywhere near you, you have not got no chance with a young boy let alone a young man.

When I want your monkey-brained opinion I'll rattle your cage, okay? I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself on the Internet. Well, you're certainly thoughtless; I just wish that you were keyboard-less, too.

http://www.imagehostworld.com/image/1009xmwmj-9359.jpg

Last edited by clan_hunter; 08-16-2007 at 06:47 PM.
Old 08-16-2007, 06:47 PM   #23
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Consider your wish...Granted!!
With broken glass
Old 08-16-2007, 06:48 PM   #24
clan_hunter

What given up so easily?

Thats rather submissive!

Last edited by clan_hunter; 08-16-2007 at 07:00 PM.
Old 08-16-2007, 06:51 PM   #25
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)

Why don't you all play a game of russian roulette?

And here's the kicker, you put bullets in all the chambers. That way everyone's a winner!
Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 06:58 PM   #26
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked
Why don't you all play a game of russian roulette?

And here's the kicker, you put bullets in all the chambers. That way everyone's a winner!

Go help your neighbours with there Cornish Pasties or bring the cows in for your famous devon cream about the only good thing to come out of that area.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:05 PM   #27
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Sorry Clan had to its Viv`s thread...

come to my fuck you thread farther down for more fun okay??
With broken glass
Old 08-16-2007, 07:07 PM   #28
clan_hunter

Quote:
Sorry Clan had to its Viv`s thread...

come to my fuck you thread farther down for more fun okay??

Well if Vivs too lazy to drag that fat arse of hers in here to argue then why not hi-jack her thread, see you in yours tomorrow, need my bed now.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:18 PM   #29
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter
Go help your neighbours with there Cornish Pasties or bring the cows in for your famous devon cream about the only good thing to come out of that area.
If you were trying to offend me, you failed miserably. I know where I live sucks, I don't pretend otherwise.

Try again Officer, that is if you're not too busy eating donuts or beating down racial minorities.

Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 07:25 PM   #30
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked
If you were trying to offend me, you failed miserably. I know where I live sucks, I don't pretend otherwise.

Try again Officer, that is if you're not too busy eating donuts or beating down racial minorities.

Why don't you shrink your head and use it as a paperweight? It's not much use for writing intelligent posts with, that's for sure. You're just another Internet-addicted idiot suffering from diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the mind.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:29 PM   #31
Becka
Immodest Mod

Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Becka

Quote:
Hey LAY THE FUCK OFF of the SNALE!! Quit being fucking hypocrites already...Yes this MEANS YOU!! If you dont like what some ones says...TUFF SHIT....Its the ROWDY ROOM

No fucking regs that says all comments here must be in fun!! It is a place to fucking vent and feel better RIGHT?? And if someone gets hurt here well...they can respond to it until the warring members learn to get along!
Please explain to me exactly how I'm being a hypocrite?

He posted ... I responded. How exactly is that hypocritical?

I really want to know where this idea that you can post anything in th Rowdy Room that you want without expecting to have someone dislike it and respond! I mean Jesus, you said it yourself "...if someone gets hurt here well...they can respond to it..." But still you say to lay off and that we are hypocrites. Pick an opinion Sindy, its one or the other. Either we should lay off or we have the right to respond but you can't have it both ways...certainly not in the same post!

B.

Hey, where am I going?
And why am I in this hand basket?

Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires.
Becka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 07:35 PM   #32
sindyloo
Privileged Member

you are so RUGHT Becka and I am so sorry!! Still havent learned to use what brain I have left!
With broken glass
Old 08-17-2007, 08:06 AM   #33
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

*Bets all his money on Clan*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becka
He posted ... I responded.
You actually responded by personally attacking him -you didnt even care about his point, you only took a line he wrote and made it a whole conversation.
And he said, yes he knows this kind of people. And he has an opinion about it. That happens to be different than yours. You consider though he is an ass and he should be thinking more before posting?
Hypocritism, i wouldnt say. But definitely censorship.
What about making a list with things you approve to be posted? so we could go back posting without the danger of writing something that bothers you?
Or, even better: Why dont you try to see, there is a world out of your world.

Oh, Snale, Viv told me that you dont deserve to see her feet, cos you are a swank-pot idiot and ugly frog, deserving only to be eaten and vomited in the fish lake!
Your only chance, is to swimm over an ocean of shit, crowl your ugly hairy ass on broken glasses and lick clean her pumps before removing them with your teeth.
Old 08-17-2007, 07:54 PM   #34
Becka
Immodest Mod

Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
You actually responded by personally attacking him -you didnt even care about his point, you only took a line he wrote and made it a whole conversation.
And he said, yes he knows this kind of people. And he has an opinion about it. That happens to be different than yours. You consider though he is an ass and he should be thinking more before posting?
Hypocritism, i wouldnt say. But definitely censorship.
What about making a list with things you approve to be posted? so we could go back posting without the danger of writing something that bothers you?
Or, even better: Why dont you try to see, there is a world out of your world.
Ok...I don't get it...Why am I not allowed to have an opinion in the Rowdy Room and everyone else is? How is it censorship? I didn't edit it, I didn't delete it...Hell I didn't even give him negative reputation...so why is it that it is OK for him to post something and not OK for me to respond?

As for a list of approved topics...Get real ego...If someone writes something that bothers me I will tell them...simple as that, but how you are making it about censorship when nothing was censored is beyond me.

And yes I did attack him personally ... IN THE ROWDY ROOM ... Was my comment toward him based simply on that one post...NO...It was based on more than one I have read lately...I'm sorry but I didn't realize that when they put Mod under my name it disqualified me from still being a member of the board and posting as one...my mistake.

B.

Hey, where am I going?

Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires.
Old 08-17-2007, 08:05 PM   #35
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Watching people fighting is fun

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 07:21 AM   #36
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Why am I not allowed to have an opinion in the Rowdy Room and everyone else is?
Of course you are allowed.
I have to admit i have difficulties to understand your posts, but thats what i got as an opinion of you: "Member X is an ass and should be thinking more, because the stuff he posts is not of my liking".
I mean if this is your opinion ok, you can have it; but is this really?

Quote:
I'm sorry but I didn't realize that when they put Mod under my name it disqualified me from still being a member of the board and posting as one
I was addressing member Becka. Who spoke about mod?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU
Watching people fighting is fun
Yeah, thats the point here
Old 08-18-2007, 08:19 AM   #37
Becka
Immodest Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
Of course you are allowed.
I have to admit i have difficulties to understand your posts, but thats what i got as an opinion of you: "Member X is an ass and should be thinking more, because the stuff he posts is not of my liking".
I mean if this is your opinion ok, you can have it; but is this really?

I was addressing member Becka. Who spoke about mod?

No...its not that Member X is an ass because he posts stuff I don't like...I was that Member X was being an ass...big difference. One implies that this is who person is the other implies that certain actions, post, whatever are making them come across that way at the moment.

In all honesty he caught one of my pet peeves and it pissed me off but the general comment came from the fact that more than one of the posts I have read lately seemed out of character for what I remember him posting.

And when I post my opinion...who's liking should I be considering...Everyone's? Really? Did I think he should think more before he posted...yeah. Should most of us think before we post at one point or another (including me)...same answer.

And ego...no one said anything about being a Mod in this comment...that is a general statement about the types of responses I have gotten from some people when I have posted...I just have started to get the impression that you are one or the other and and people tend to get annoyed at me more now for voicing an opinion.

B.

Hey, where am I going?

Old 08-18-2007, 01:09 PM   #38
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number7
I find it very hard to believe that someone who posts like you is at the very least eighteen (which happens to be the leagle age to view this forum). So watch your step.

You have been warned kid.
Sure, 7, he's just pretending to be a 30 something year old virgin with a hairy ass lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
Oh, Snale, Viv told me that you dont deserve to see her feet, cos you are a swank-pot idiot and ugly frog, deserving only to be eaten and vomited in the fish lake!
Your only chance, is to swimm over an ocean of shit, crowl your ugly hairy ass on broken glasses and lick clean her pumps before removing them with your teeth.
I'd do it....if I can skip straight to the pumps part
Old 08-18-2007, 10:00 PM   #39
ego
the obscure

Hehehe!!!
You, you Immoral Irishman!