Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-02-2007, 11:01 AM   #21
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Good advice Stephy and clan_hunter.

And it would help if we all thought about things before acting upon them. If I had done that then I wouldn't have made this mistake.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:27 PM   #22
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude
*gags ego, ties him up and leaves him for the girls to do with as they please*
Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU
Good advice Stephy and clan_hunter.

And it would help if we all thought about things before acting upon them. If I had done that then I wouldn't have made this mistake.
Hhmmfff mmhhhhfff afhmmhh mmmmmffhhmmm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter

Most people leave here forever or extended breaks because alot of people do get bored of rape fantasy and want a break from it.
gghhmmmfmh cllhh huuumgfh

Old 08-03-2007, 05:25 AM   #23
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

(NOTE:this is my last post here for a long time, if not for good, im just making it to shut everyone up ^_^)

first off rapeu: me leaving is by no means your fault. or this whole debacle for that matter. quite honestly, ive wanted to leave since april, but a very small group made me stay. now that group has essentially vanshed, there is nothing keeping me here. this board has not been fun for me and most people can notice it in my posts. menace's post and the other "haters" pms are right, i do nothing for this board, i never have and its throughly doubtful i ever will. its very difficult to make something inspiring and mass produced at the same time, hence the multitude yet worthlessness of my posts. my empire of dirt, neh? please, do not go on "we lost a good poster, please come back" no, you didnt, and many people will be happy im gone. sure, there may be 3 or 4 of you that are "sad" but the needs of the many far outweigh the needs of the few. and to those that say there is no proof of the disdain against me from the board, there is plenty. it is out in the open, and all you have to do is open your eyes and read between the lines. thats where life tends to hide the most important things anyways.....i may pop in from time to time and take a peek but do not expect me here again for a long while.....but i guess i can say, expect me here again someday.....in the words of vera lynn.....

we'll meet again
don't know where
don't know when
but i know that we will meet again, some sunny day.....

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 06:07 AM   #24
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

ok Dash, take care, we speak again.
Old 08-03-2007, 10:42 AM   #25
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Dash, thank you for your post. That makes me feel a little better.

BUT

You know what?

I'm fucking pissed.

why am I pissed?

WARNING, HUGE RANT APPROCHING. DO NOT ASSUME THIS IS ABOUT YOU. YOU FUCKERS KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

BECAUSE YOU IDIOTS ARE NOT ACTING LIKE ADULTS!

Why is it that some of you act like you're 16? I know that sometimes I don't act my age on here, but I've seen some of you who don't act your age ALL THE TIME!

Is this how you act at home? Do you prance around gossiping about others? Do you cause so much drama that you can't get enough of it?

Innocent isn't the only one who doesn't feel welcome. There are people here who WON'T GROW UP and attack others behind the scenes.

You know who you are. You might as well leave the forum RIGHT NOW!

because honestly, what are you doing here?

A wise person once told me:

"Don't try to act hardcore with the keyboard. Fighting online is like racing in the special olympics; even if you win, you're still retarded."

And that's all I have to say for now. I might make another angry rant somewhere else about how STUPID all of this is.

EDIT

you know what?

I'm glad I made this thread. It serves a little reminder to everyone on here that everything is not hunky dorey.

The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 08-03-2007 at 10:45 AM.
Old 08-03-2007, 02:28 PM   #26
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

A wise person once told me:

"Don't try to act hardcore with the keyboard. Fighting online is like racing in the special olympics; even if you win, you're still retarded."
LMAO - they were wise indeed !!!
Old 08-03-2007, 08:29 PM   #27
Becka
Immodest Mod

Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Becka

OK...at the risk of being blasted:

Can we just drop the drama and get back to the site itself!

I mean Hell, I see more posts on here complaining about the board than contributing to it lately. Yes this is an exaggeration but the point is the same. Why is it that people feel the need to go on and on about this sort of thing? Yes I am bothered at losing good members...Yes I wish Inno would come back, I miss her a lot. No I don't think she would be happy with the way people are acting here right now and NO...I do not think that anyone should be intentional made to feel unwelcome here...

That being said all thread like these are doing at this point is cause more tension and bad feeling...how about we try something odd...We stop complaining about the board and the things we don't like and go back to posting the things we do like. Maybe I'm just being bitchy here but damn...there are currently 4 active threads dealing with this topic in one way or another...come on! I am perfectly happy to be informed of problems and possible solutions but I see no point in the constant raving on about how this is bad or that is worse and never really making any effort to "fix" things...

Sometimes a board goes bad, they change...I've seen it elsewhere and if we continue down the road we are on I am afraid we will see it here. I see the cliques and personal attacks that occurred on some of the other boards infecting us and it really bothers me. Unless we want to see this community fall apart we need to stop the negative for a while and focus on what brought us all here in the first place! Otherwise why bother?

B.

Hey, where am I going?
And why am I in this hand basket?

Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires.
Becka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 09:48 AM   #28
clan_hunter

Dash has made a good point thought that the board does not suit Dash and it will not suit everyone here, they will try it for a few months and find they do not fit into the board and realise its not there thing.

Nothing much can be done to get around that.
Old 08-04-2007, 10:39 AM   #29
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
...that run members off and make people feel unwelcome.

What the fuck are you doing? Why are you even here?

And NONE of you should use the bull shit excuse of "oh I was joking."

No. You weren't.

You´re right and i agree, but there isare two things i want say...

some weeks ago i had a chat with a good "old" friend and i said something what i meant as a joke. But she didnt understand it, was pissed off and now we´re no friends anymore.
The problem here is the "language barrierer" many members has another native like the others, often we didnt find the english words we want use and we´re not always able to say difficult things "softly" like we want...

The next problem... you cant underscore the things you write, so it happens that the one who read it get it wrong and feels pissed off.

Luke
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 08:23 PM   #30
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

exactly luke, great point

Smiles are contagious, share one, the small things can brighten someones day.
hornybisexualbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 11:06 PM   #31
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Good point luke. I will no longer complain about the drama. All of you knnw how i feel about it and there is no need to complain anymore.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding