Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-04-2008, 08:56 PM   #21
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Awwwww....somebody feels victimized by little ol' me? Ok, thats how it is...dont send me another pm then, and no I dont care to talk to you.

yet again, everyone is attacking me, and I did nothing. As you can clearly see he insulted me first, but indirectly. Its obvious who he wants to see go, so I clearly stated that its him who will be most likely to be next not me. Please stop attacking me, its getting pretty damn old. I just want to come here in some spare time and post my thoughts I dont need anyone directly or INdirectly calling me out.

So please just leave me alone, ok? You leave me alone and I'll do the same in return. That includes indirect insults.
Yet again Chi you bring it up. In my last post in this thread...I am at the point where I can care less what you want to do.

If you want to go then that is fine. CTomie is pretty entertaining but I am not opposed to tell you like it is.

Finally yes you did do something...you attacked me first and continually bring it up as if you are a victim. At this point I can give a damn how anyone views me and will be the asshole that I can be. THIS IS YOUR FAIR WARNING, honey. You are one of the sad elements I see around here by the way.

There is a reason I am only posting in the rowdy room.
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 02:33 PM   #22
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLA68 View Post
Yet again Chi you bring it up. In my last post in this thread...I am at the point where I can care less what you want to do.

If you want to go then that is fine. CTomie is pretty entertaining but I am not opposed to tell you like it is.

Finally yes you did do something...you attacked me first and continually bring it up as if you are a victim. At this point I can give a damn how anyone views me and will be the asshole that I can be. THIS IS YOUR FAIR WARNING, honey. You are one of the sad elements I see around here by the way.

There is a reason I am only posting in the rowdy room.
Did you pay any damn attention to what I posted? Huh??

I am not bringing up the stupid post about you cussing me out...I dont care anymore. My first post here I quoted your insult, its right up there in italics, how the hell can you miss it??

Whatever, I dont give a damn, you are a sad, sad case that I will not bother with. Keep my name in your mouth you are only making me famous.

You are dismissed.

Oh yeah, and everyone keep italianguy's name in your mouths...thats just a sad thing. You know, if you would have started ignoring him the moment you realized he was an asshole, then he would have went away months ago. But no, you cradled his immaturity and insults, kinda like blowing him...so of course he stuck around...and yet you still want to make him famous? If you all think he deserves that kinda attention...so be it.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 05:08 PM   #23
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Oh yeah, and everyone keep italianguy's name in your mouths...thats just a sad thing. You know, if you would have started ignoring him the moment you realized he was an asshole, then he would have went away months ago. But no, you cradled his immaturity and insults, kinda like blowing him...so of course he stuck around...and yet you still want to make him famous? If you all think he deserves that kinda attention...so be it.
Let them celebrate a little this victory. Even if it takes 3 month, then it is still 3 months to let these threads die, before italienguy starts response to it And it will take not so long ... a new public enemy appeared
Old 07-05-2008, 05:31 PM   #24
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
Awwwww....somebody feels victimized by little ol' me? Ok, thats how it is...dont send me another pm then, and no I dont care to talk to you.

Not at all. I sent you a PM because I was under the impression that no one was standing up for you. I enjoy your posts that don't have to do with fighting RLA68. I saw a possibility of a good member leaving the board. That is why I sent those PM's.

Now let me show you the error of your thinking.

Quote:
yet again, everyone is attacking me, and I did nothing.
False. There were only three people who responded to your post, me included. My post was not aimed at attacking you. Another post by RLA68 was a justified response to your attack.

So that's two people that has attacked you, but it wasn't because you were simply here. They didn't post it out of the blue. You attacked and they responded.

Quote:
As you can clearly see he insulted me first, but indirectly.
Half truth. He could mean other people besides you. It's possible he meant you, but it's also equally possible he didn't. You chose to assume and jump to the conclusion that it was about you in order to make your response justifiable.

Quote:
Please stop attacking me, its getting pretty damn old. I just want to come here in some spare time and post my thoughts I dont need anyone directly or INdirectly calling me out.
ChiTown, it's extremely simple. Don't attack him anymore. This should have ended long ago, but you decided to bring it up long after he apologized.

The best thing to do is ignore him with the ever wonderful ignore list. I'll show you how to do it.

Step 1: click on RLA68's username in this thread
Step 2: click on "view public profile." It is the very top option.
Step 3: click on "add RLA68 to your ignore list." It is to the right of the screen. You should find it between his avatar and his signature.

You'll then see something exciting every time he posts.

RLA68 Remove user from ignore list
This message is hidden because RLA68 is on your ignore list.

(note this is just a demo, I haven't added RLA68 on my ignore list)

Quote:
So please just leave me alone, ok? You leave me alone and I'll do the same in return. That includes indirect insults.
Since you didn't quote him on that last sentence I'll address this. There is a very simple way for me to leave you alone. Stop attacking RLA68. Use the ignore list. Then we'd all be a little happier! And if he attacks you two more times I will then move on and try to have him stop attacking you. Considering how he only attacks you when you attack him I don't think he'll attack you unprovoked twice.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 06:20 PM   #25
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I could ignore him, but I've tried to ignore people, but its annoying, because you see that they post and you just have to take them off ignore so you can see the kind of bullshit they are posting.

Anyways...look at it like this. If you are at a party and someone you do not particularly like is there, and its a given that they know that you dont want them around, do you say loudly so that that person and everyone can hear "gee, I wish someone would just leave". No, because its rude. Only if you are an arrogant asshole, would you say something like that. So, say that they DID say that, and that person being talked about comes up to them and says "well, the hostess isnt particularly found of you, so if anyone is going to leave, its going to be you". Who is the one in the fault?

And I'm not naive or stupid. This guy stated several times what a displeasure it is to have me here, so of course I know he is talking about me. I'm not going to be a chump and let people talk shit around me without saying something.

How was what I said attacking in the least? I didnt think it was. I took offense, then let him know very kindly what the deal is. I did nothing wrong.
Old 07-05-2008, 06:24 PM   #26
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

I'm not going to get anymore involved in this. Both of you should just put each other on ignore.

The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 07-05-2008, 06:26 PM   #27
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

In other words.....I'm right.
Old 07-05-2008, 07:05 PM   #28
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I could ignore him, but I've tried to ignore people, but its annoying, because you see that they post and you just have to take them off ignore so you can see the kind of bullshit they are posting.

Anyways...look at it like this. If you are at a party and someone you do not particularly like is there, and its a given that they know that you dont want them around, do you say loudly so that that person and everyone can hear "gee, I wish someone would just leave". No, because its rude. Only if you are an arrogant asshole, would you say something like that. So, say that they DID say that, and that person being talked about comes up to them and says "well, the hostess isnt particularly found of you, so if anyone is going to leave, its going to be you". Who is the one in the fault?

And I'm not naive or stupid. This guy stated several times what a displeasure it is to have me here, so of course I know he is talking about me. I'm not going to be a chump and let people talk shit around me without saying something.

How was what I said attacking in the least? I didnt think it was. I took offense, then let him know very kindly what the deal is. I did nothing wrong.
You have got to be kidding. Are you a pathological liar on top of your nasty disposition?

You admitted in another thread to attacking me. You also admitted that you tried to push my buttons to get me to say something to get myself banned.

You are a sad element around here. Yes I will say it. It is not my place to say who should stay and should go but in my opinion you are a part of what makes this an unwelcome place for people to come and have fun.

I will also disagree that ignoring Italian Guy would have made him leave on his own. The two of you do thrive on attention but reality is that you would stick around and keep up with your jabs at people until they have to say something back.

Believe you are victim all you want. I just find it funny that you address me in your low class ghetto style and act all tough then you like to say " You are dismissed".

I am not going anywhere and will happy to answer any of your posts. THis is not the nice guy that cared what people thought and wanted to have fun as before.
Old 07-05-2008, 07:07 PM   #29
RLA68
Banned

Quote:
Did you pay any damn attention to what I posted? Huh??

I am not bringing up the stupid post about you cussing me out...I dont care anymore. My first post here I quoted your insult, its right up there in italics, how the hell can you miss it??

Whatever, I dont give a damn, you are a sad, sad case that I will not bother with. Keep my name in your mouth you are only making me famous.

You are dismissed.

You even hint at talking to me or about me then I will be happy to respond.

You are now dismissed missy.
Old 07-05-2008, 07:08 PM   #30
RLA68
Banned

Quote:
Take your meds and join us in reality.
Old 07-05-2008, 07:42 PM   #31
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Quote:
Look, I'm being nice to you. I'm trying to show you that you're wrong in a nice way unlike the way I am trying to show Italianguy. Yet you won't get off your high horse and admit you were wrong. The fact that you won't even bother to ignore him proves it. But fine whatever. I suppose I'll have to be mean to "poor lil ChiTown."

No, I'm not getting more involved because you're so far up there with your head in the clouds that it's impossible to see the error of your ways. And stop trying to portray yourself as a victim, it really pisses me off. You are just like those self absorbed black fuckwaded idiotic people who say "this happened against me because I'm black" or "this happened to them because they're black." (COUGHJessieJackassCOUGH) They claim to be discriminated against when that is far from the truth. That puts the spotlight on them instead of the REAL blacks and minorities who are being discriminated against. YOU are trying to put the spotlight on yourself and in so doing people who are REAL victims are unseen or ignored.

I hate being mean to someone who isn't on here for the purpose of being a troll like jackie boy or italianguy. That is the other reason I said I wasn't getting involved. I'm sorry it had to come to this.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 07-05-2008 at 08:07 PM.
Old 07-05-2008, 07:57 PM   #32
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

chitown you know i'm your friend and this doesn't do anything to change that on my part . i'm also sorry if it does on your part .

you are wrong to keep on rla68 like this . i'm sorry ... but you are in my opinion .

i thought about staying out of this because i consider both of you friends on here . but nothing he did deserves the treatment you have been giving him . i already said i thought he was wrong for the words he used in the one post , now i'm telling you i think this is wrong also .

Last edited by touriquet2001; 07-05-2008 at 07:59 PM.
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 05:47 AM   #33
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

I don't think CTH is totaly wrong in this,also she isn't a lair or thing like that,I never saw her lay here before,also RLA68 isn't like the italianguy and isn't so bad.
I think there was a misunderstanding between them in this thread in the first post of RLA68 here "1 down and a couple to go",maybe CTH understood that he want or try to open this with her again and maybe he wasn't intend to this,I see they should stop or don't give this argument long time more than it should get.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 10:05 AM   #34
RLA68
Banned

EZZDX- I know this sucks for you anyone else that considers Chi and myself as a friend.

It is not my #1 priority to fight with her but I am through taking any shit from anyone around here. I will not tolerate her bullshit tough talk to try intimidate anyone. I sat back and tried to be a nice guy but that is over.

If she continues to fuck with people for no good reason then my phrase of 1 down and a couple to go meaning the sad elements around here..."well if the shoe fits".

It is not up to me to decide who stays and who goes. I am also not baiting anyone outside of here. As you can see I have no issue with going toe to toe inside the Rowdy Room as I am with ctomie.
Old 07-06-2008, 11:35 PM   #35
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLA68 View Post
Believe you are victim all you want. I just find it funny that you address me in your low class ghetto style and act all tough then you like to say " You are dismissed".

Hmmm...I'm not sure what you would call "low class ghetto style". Sorry to ruin your fantasy of me, but there is nothing ghetto about me. Perhaps it was the "get my name out of your mouth" or some other expressions I use that are quite common among a culture of urban chic young women. You dont know me or where I am from, but thank you for showing an ignorance that dismisses your credibility to have a normal argument. Sorry, you cant read people over the internet, try all you want. You will only make yourself look stupid.

and if you could please point out what makes me a liar, and I will be happy to show you your error in this accusation.

And guess what? you can talk all you want about sad elements and who needs to go, but I'm not leaving unless I want to. I dont take bait, like you do. Point proven.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 07-07-2008 at 12:58 AM.
Old 07-07-2008, 07:09 AM   #36
RLA68
Banned

Quote:
Hmmm...I'm not sure what you would call "low class ghetto style". Sorry to ruin your fantasy of me, but there is nothing ghetto about me. Perhaps it was the "get my name out of your mouth" or some other expressions I use that are quite common among a culture of urban chic young women. You dont know me or where I am from, but thank you for showing an ignorance that dismisses your credibility to have a normal argument. Sorry, you cant read people over the internet, try all you want. You will only make yourself look stupid.

and if you could please point out what makes me a liar, and I will be happy to show you your error in this accusation.

And guess what? you can talk all you want about sad elements and who needs to go, but I'm not leaving unless I want to. I dont take bait, like you do. Point proven.
I hope for your sake you aren't ghetto but the constant posts that are made by Ms. Attitude tell a different story. From what I see you have a nasty disposition in your posts and enjoy arguing. It isn't the expressions of a culture of urban chic young women whatever the fuck that means, that makes me conclude what I think of you.

I love how you say I can' read people over the internet BUT you certainly were able when screwing with me. Each point you were basically wrong as I stated in an ealier post in another thread.

What are you a liar about? Let me see being a victim in our communications. You started it dear and even admitted your intention to fuck with me. Disprove that...oh it doesn't matter you deleted a month's worth of posts because I quoted you a number of times in my posts. As well as I think it is disgusting how you tried to compare yourself as a victim to Sierra and then me to Italian Guy.

Yes you are one of the sad elements here but I can care less if you leave or stay. This isn't my primary web site I visit.
Old 07-09-2008, 10:37 AM   #37
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well hey that would work good for us! Go back to your "Primary Site" and fuck with the minds there. You stay here much longer and you will be looking pretty stupid...well stupider than you look already.

Oh and tuck your balls in so they are safe...before Chi-town tears them off!

And yes I am jumping in on another thread here and if you dont like it?? Welll
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 06:49 PM   #38
RLA68
Banned

I forgive you sindyloo for your mean spirited post.
Old 07-09-2008, 06:56 PM   #39
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sindy - as you know I have not been involved with this. Nor have you. With all due respect this is not your fight or mine. Stirring the pot isn't necessary here. These two are doing just fine on their own.

Why would you want RLA to leave? He's entertaining and funny and willing to jump in the fray. He has been respectful to you thus far. Why would you make comments like this to a guy who has not broken any rules?

You and I post on several boards together and you know that I have no beef with you at all. I'm just trying to understand your motivation.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 11:44 PM   #40
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Just backing Chi-town on this is all! He comes out of no where stirring everything up and you think its entertaining...weird sense of humor you have?

Well will stop stirring it up here just do me a favor keep a tighter hold on your Dogs Leash okay??? Thanks!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote