Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-03-2007, 04:27 AM   #1
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Favourite character type at the moment?

I know this idea has probably been on several threads already, but I wanted to know what your favourite 'character type' is at the moment??(whether it has changed or not)

By character type I mean for the rapists (and victims if they prefer to play a particular type) - sweet & innocent college girl? secretary? nurse?powerful business woman? Sultry stripper? is she a fighter? is she quiet and innocent? does she beg?

And also for the victims (and rapists if they like to play a particular type) - What's your favourite rapist character type? Macho violent guy? Sadistic intellect? the 'perfect gentleman'? maybe a doctor or someone in authority? wearing a uniform?

Describe your perfect victim/rapist combo

For me right now, I'm favouring the college girl (uniform and all) with a bad attitude - who eventually gives in and begs for mercy, and of course the sadistic intellect teacher, who needs to give her a helping 'hand' with her studies...

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 07:31 AM   #2
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)

I can't choose one fav, so here's two.

Controlling master and unwilling slave. She unknowingly signs a document forcing her to be his slave. She fights at first but the master knows exactly how to break her down, and eventually succeeds. Obviously not a short rape scenario which makes it all the more fun.

Also, I like the unsuspecting "normal" girl and the seemingly creepy guy. Something inside him snaps, and again, she fights at first, but eventually he subdues her and uses her.
Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 10:11 AM   #3
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

It doesn't matter what my victim is wearing because it will be forcefully taken off of her.

I do like the ones who fight and beg.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 10:38 AM   #4
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

I don't have a favourite charachter per say, I flip through many, but I'm jugling a few atm...

I'm mainly the sadistic intelect right now, still with a few violent macho type traits left over from my previous charachter.

The victim preferance remains the same, a strong willed woman that fights back fiercely, but eventually caves in and begs for mercy.
Old 08-03-2007, 07:06 PM   #5
IsabelleKaren

IsabelleKaren has initial reputation

Well, I like the innocent victim, who might fight a little, but mostly begs and cries no and is forced to give in, and sometimes a schoolgirl, sometimes a business woman and sometimes a medieval type fantasy with an innocent princess. the rapist is usually stronger, but not overly strong or abusive, but is dominant and gets his way, sometimes he's the teacher, or a businessman and seems like a gentleman but has a daker controlling side.
IsabelleKaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 01:54 AM   #6
wicked_sinner
Banned

wicked_sinner Level 8 (800+)wicked_sinner Level 8 (800+)wicked_sinner Level 8 (800+)wicked_sinner Level 8 (800+)wicked_sinner Level 8 (800+)wicked_sinner Level 8 (800+)wicked_sinner Level 8 (800+)

I'll go with the innocent college girl. Someones who's totally immersed in her studies and her handful of friends. The rapist would be her geek classmate fantasizing about her for a while when something snaps inside him and he finds himself in her room..
wicked_sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 12:50 PM   #7
jack-the-ripa
Banned

jack-the-ripa has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicked_sinner
I'll go with the innocent college girl. Someones who's totally immersed in her studies and her handful of friends. The rapist would be her geek classmate fantasizing about her for a while when something snaps inside him and he finds himself in her room..
Ditto. Adding the fact that the girl is this conceited character that won't talk to anybody that she considers inferiour.
jack-the-ripa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 11:50 AM   #8
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Characters...hmm...too many to name...

i've only just admitted to myself that i like this kind of thing...so i don't really know what i like or dislike yet...

...but it seems i'm shaping up to have quite an overactive imagination.

i love the idea of a vampire, drifting in as a fog through an open window, taking solid form and settling silently, gently upon his victim's sleeping body, leaning in to draw blood from her neck...the pain awakens her, she opens her eyes and realises with horror what is happening...but it is too late now...he is holding her down, not gentle at all anymore, but furious that she dared try to resist him...

hehe...
...like i said, i have an overactive imagination.

i also love the whole Nazi thing...
...Yeah, i know that in real life it was atrocious, and i'm not meaning to invalidate the seriousness of it...
However, strictly from a fantasy point of view...
...i'm intrigued by the idea of being a slave at Auschwitz...one of the prison guards notices me because of my timid nature...after dark one evening, he forces me up against the barbed wire and i'm screaming, tears streaming down my face, and he whispers in my ear through gritted teeth, "i'll keep coming back for you, bitch. You'll never escape."

Oh, and let's not forget the intellectual sadist...the genius whose brilliance no-one appreciates as they should. He'll make them pay.
So he asks a girl to his home (like a spider to a fly), delighting in the fact that she is coming along willingly. If only she knew what was in store for her...the dusty old basement with the brand new lock installed on the outside....shackles nailed to the wall, unspeakably cruel implements of torture...for some reason in this fantasy, i ended up falling for the kidnapper...lol...hence why i made that post about being intrigued by the concept of Stockholme Syndrome.

So yeah, anyway, that's quite a mix of characters
The supernatural Vampire, the big bad Nazi, and the sensitive sadist

Would love to hear more about what guys like, though!

i admit, i'm not nearly as innocent as i used to be...and i'm scared it's gonna mean guys won't be attracted to me anymore.
So...*sits back and watches this thread* ...it should be fascinating to gain an education in what guys find attractive when it comes to this type of fantasy.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 12:44 PM   #9
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

Like you, characters from history or from fantasy/fiction are incredible for fantasy scenarios.

Victims can include the bad/tough girl who thinks she's in control until she comes under my control. The vampire bitch who likewise becomes prey instead of predator. The smart girl who can't believe she was outwitted. The perfect cheerleader who only liked the jocks. The teacher who seemed to flirt with all the guys but one. The wife who thinks she is betraying her husband, only to find the tables turned. The boss who just downsized you to make room for her lesbian friend.

that list can go on and on.

Likewise the rapist. Any of the old horror classics, vampire, wolfman, frankenstein monster; hell, the girls faint at their sight anyway; all he's gotta do is fuck 'em before or instead of killing them. The nerd who gets spurned because he's not an athlete. The husband who wants out without a divorce. The husband who has learned that his wife is cheating on him. The cop (or fake cop) who uses the badge and car to get a chance to use the cuffs (and nightstick or tazer if need be). The delivery man who makes a mental note of the hot women who live alone or are alone at certain parts of the day.

That list is damn near endless too.

kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote