Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-14-2008, 11:44 AM   #1
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)
Default Are he should say that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter View Post

End of the day, my view is if people don' like how i or any other of the mods acutally moderate posts then there are plenty of other boards they can go too.
Look Clan Hunter,I see you should give an official apology to all members of this board after this words,are you think you have the right to tell any member go out of here because he see you aren't good mod or he see your decisions are wrong.you should help the members and respect them not make them leave because they see you aren't good mod.

you are a mod here not member,this should give you more responsibility about what's you say.
or you want the members to leave this board and go to the board which you are it's head mod.

I didn't make this thread in the rowdy room to prevent any insults to any one although I see some people here should take some.
I want to see your opinion in this,maybe I was wrong is some things.

Last edited by ezzdx; 02-14-2008 at 11:53 AM.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 03:34 PM   #2
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

First off ezzdx I respect your opinion and your right to say whats on your mind.

And on the other hand we should respect Clans rights as well? He was a member Before he choose to help out our Board by becoming a Mod. Thats a damn lot of your own time you lose when you work as a Mod okay? and they dont pay you for it!

And it was more of a suggestion dear Like...If you dont like it here then go somewhere else!? Good suggestion really...after all if all you can do is BITCH and complain and not help out the Mods to KEEP this a great Board??

Then yes go away!! Thank you sooo much!

But for good concerned members like yourself yes INDEED please do ask Questions that You feel are Important. That is a way to keep our board here better!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 03:57 PM   #3
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

I'm still respect him,and for this I didn't make this thread in the rowdy room which I can insult him but I don't want this and I think no one need this,but I'm not with his way in this problem,any member can say his opinion in the mods decisions,maybe this will help them in the future and they should respect this opinions rather than tell us if any one don't like this way he should leave.

Last edited by ezzdx; 02-14-2008 at 04:00 PM.
Old 02-14-2008, 04:19 PM   #4
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hey Sindy, it seems thats the way we do it here in RB.

I think Clan's suggestion applies for himself as well, so i suggest if he doesnt like it here, he can go somewhere else.

Btw, i think we have different definitions about the word "help".

P.S Where have you been all that time naughty girl?
*pinches her ass*
Old 02-14-2008, 04:46 PM   #5
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

I understand what ezzdx is trying to say, and while I may or may not agree with the post I just want to say its nice to see someone going about a matter like this in a mature fashion, rather than seemingly trying to initiate a flame war

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 05:58 PM   #6
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragman View Post
I understand what ezzdx is trying to say, and while I may or may not agree with the post I just want to say its nice to see someone going about a matter like this in a mature fashion, rather than seemingly trying to initiate a flame war
I agree. Insults should be used sparingly in a serious discussion if at all. Ezzdx was wise to post this outside RR to prevent this from happening, as it is a very serious matter.

For now I see no reason to comment on the matter and will when the time is right.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 12:21 AM   #7
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I too agree with Ezzdx - there is absolutely no problem in questioning authority. And like others have said, he's done it maturely and clearly has no intention of starting a flame war. I think I even agree with his points even though I think Clan, too, has his own points worthy of mentioning as well.

It's complicated.

P.S. Have to say my eyes bled a little when I read the title... lol.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 06:36 PM   #8
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My eyes bled a lil bit too...but I'll say this. Clan doesn't owe anyone an apology because hell...what he said is true. That is all on my part, I do like the way you approached this though, very cool
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 07:38 PM   #9
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've seen and done enough blathering on this subject so I won't weigh in here, except to add my voice to those praising a REAL, LIVE civil discourse.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 10:55 PM   #10
clan_hunter

By all means ezzdx i am happy to respond, sorry i did not do so earlier but i have been busy the last few days and did not see the post.

Look in real life i am a police officer, i don't take crap in real life and i won't take crap on the board aimed at me or anyone else unfairly, as such its comes quite naturally for me to be blunt and too the point.

I have always been this way since i have been on this board.

Just because i am a mod does that mean that i am not allowed to say this, since when is a member not entiled to there opinions or allowed to express them just because they are made a mod?

Yes i am a mod but i am still a member on this board and as such am still entilted to my opinions as a member regardless of my status/position on the board.

End of the day all mods are still members and entilled to express there views, if non mod members are allowed to express there views then so are we.

Also it has nothing to do with RD. Members that choose to go there can do so at there own free will.

That is about as much as i have to say on the matter, thanks for your question.

Last edited by clan_hunter; 02-16-2008 at 11:13 PM.
Old 02-17-2008, 02:21 AM   #11
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
I wasn't going to post here, but I was asked for my opinion and so I will share it.

First and foremost, this is a forum, the internet. This is not your WHOLE LIFE, and it shouldn't be. God forbid, if the internet consumes your whole life.....you have my sympathy and my pity.

At the end of the day, when Clan Hunter goes home, or amongst his peers, he is a police officer, not a mod for a sex forum. You can't compare this at all. One is a passing hobby, the other is a respected position of the community in a world where we need more protectors than offenders.

My point is simple, I have a life, a job, family, friends, hobbies, interest, goals and other things. The forum is a great way to meet cool people who are like-minded. But I will tell you this. I have a LOT of friends on these forums. But my friends I am closest to, are the ones that I have gotten to know who they are. Like myself, they have a life outside the internet.

This finger-pointing, is a waste of time and energy. Who is trying to prove what to whom and at the end of the day, who honestly cares?

Express yourself people......thats what forums are for!

I don't like everything mods do!!! Thats one of the MANY different reasons why I went off and started my own forum!! I choose not to advertise it here simply because I don't want the same troublemakers, riftraft, and no-posting leechers to follow me there!! Thats why I will never mention the name of it or start a thread on it!!

But you know what? I still come to RB, I still visit other forums too!

RB was my first love and it always will be! It is the father of all other boards that have spawned it! So I agree with the sentiment:

"Rapeboard, like it.....OR LEAVE IT!!!!!"
Here here!
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 06:47 AM   #12
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Personally, i like it because i can express myself here, so i guess i wont leave it!
Old 02-17-2008, 01:12 PM   #13
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

"Rapeboard, like it.....OR LEAVE IT!!!!!"
Well, I was with you most of the way, but leaving is comparatively easy. Staying, and endeavoring to contribute constructively to its improvement is more difficult and requires more effort. It should not be discouraged IMHO.
Wiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 01:48 PM   #14
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiz View Post
Staying, and endeavoring to contribute constructively to its improvement is more difficult and requires more effort. It should not be discouraged IMHO.
[Emphasis added]

I agree with you, Wiz, but have to emphasize your qualifier. Constructive criticism, questions about the rationale behind decisions made, and discussion of a policy or issue are healthy and can only make this community better. By all means let's have some spirited debate, but let's keep serious discussions productive. If someone takes issue with a rule or procedure, they should offer an alternative rather than untargeted and unproductive kvetching. The rehashing of old decisions ad nauseum makes us all weary - especially when it goes beyond just making a point and requires unconditional surrender and the falling on a sword.

If a particular decision or action by a mod or mods sticks in your craw to the point where you can't enjoy the fun or go a week without bringing it up, it's time to move on.
Old 02-17-2008, 02:36 PM   #15
ezzdx
Banned

Thanks Clan for your reply,maybe I'm right and maybe you are right but I still see my opinion was right.
Old 02-17-2008, 02:39 PM   #16
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
Well, I was with you most of the way, but leaving is comparatively easy. Staying, and endeavoring to contribute constructively to its improvement is more difficult and requires more effort. It should not be discouraged IMHO.
This is very right,thanks wiz or wise.
Old 02-17-2008, 03:56 PM   #17
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
... If a particular decision or action by a mod or mods sticks in your craw to the point where you can't enjoy the fun or go a week without bringing it up, it's time to move on.
Agreed, but this was not the sentiment originally expressed.

kvetching? kvetching?? Damn! I love it when you talk dirty
Old 02-17-2008, 04:11 PM   #18
Sierra
Privileged Member

Quote:
kvetching? kvetching?? Damn! I love it when you talk dirty
Ooooooooooo........Wiz, you dog........if that's what it takes, I'll have to brush up on my sweet nothings.
Old 02-17-2008, 05:12 PM   #19
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

For whatever it's worth, on that one, I was with you all the way
Old 02-19-2008, 08:02 AM   #20
ego
the obscure

Phan, you gave me some good passes here....

Quote:
I also think if you have an issue with someone, the most constructive way is via private message.
You know, this wont work with everyone. The last time i send a pm to Clan about a "hot issue", it was forwarded to a mod within 3min and posted on board. Generally, there are many people who dont respect the privacy of a pm.

Quote:
It's a shame when you see the same people over and over again starting these thread or becoming involved in these threads, it makes people steer clear of them because they get a reputation for doing so. It's a pity, but it will not affect me having fun here!
I think its a mistake to generalize. What are "these threads"?
We have something specific here and although some people try to cover the situation under a "mod bashing" label, its not. Clan adduces his status as a member, but yet he calls the discontent to him as discontent to mods.

You speak about having fun, but i think members who posted in "that" locked now thread had fun as well. Do you find it funny when your posts are edited without any reasonable reason?

Its about a week now that i read about this story. A mod edited posts that are not against rules (according to what i understood from SD's clarification in Sierra's question) and the only reason given is that he wanted punish members (that was said and none have refute it).
I've seen everything, even private convo's between people in their IMs, but nothing related to the original problem. There havent even been an "official" remark, something that would have give an end. On the other hand, i've seen mods (singly-not as a team) avoiding answer "difficult" questions, or even encourage members go.

All this story has began from a question in the "real rape thread" :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
In relation to the thread about celebrities that have been raped, if it had been posted here would that not have broken the rules? I didn't see the other posts so I can't comment on them, but I merely stated the celebrities who have spoken about their rape in the past. Didn't Tori Amos write a fucking song about it? I don't think eliminating any mention of it here will make much of a difference.

Incase any mod says "Here we go again", you clearly don't know me, I have never complained before and this isn't bullshit like those Rowdy Room arguments. I just don't like having my posts edited, simple as that, I believe this is the first time. Especially when it was one merely listing some names, rather than describing any real rape and getting off on it. Granted, this may have been the author of the thread's intention, but the whole topic should have been deleted immediately then. While you're at it, edit Rapeboard's first ever thread, by Menace!

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=3

I know I'm not going to get a RB as dark as those days, and I may not even want that, but mods, come on, loosen up. I'm not making light of these rapes by any means, but these victims are famous and the information is already out there. No disrespect to this thread either, I just used it to make my point.
I believe that if one mod have give a reasonable answer to that question that matter would be over without all that crap we've read the last week.
None did. And -alas- the one who edited member's posts is hidding, coming out only to attack Clean....

Personally, these are the things that spoil my fun and not some polite debates.