Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 11:43 PM   #41
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Snark, you asked me a long time ago to tell you when you've gone too far. Now is one of those times.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:45 PM   #42
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
Snark, you asked me a long time ago to tell you when you've gone too far. Now is one of those times.
Agreed. Gone too far since before I posted in this thread.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 06-09-2009, 11:48 PM   #43
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
Thanks man, I appreciate it. Would it make you feel better if I fight back? Dig at me for being a mod?

Tell me I am part of the KGB?

You prefer to get a rise out of me? To taunt me?

Go ahead man, keep kicking.

I'm not going to insult you, ban you, or anything else. You have this ravenous craving for arguments and I won't feed it dude. I can't. I am in mourning over a very serious loss in my life and I just don't have the heart for fighting.

You trash my opinion because you don't agree with it. I have done nothing to you, but tomorrow you will show up on another board talking about how you got abused on RB. Been there, heard that.

Carry on.
No Phantom. I thought after fire and brimstone we were friends. I valued that. A lot.
I realized I was wrong and was glad you got through your recent ordeal ok.
I have no idea how things got to where they have tonight but if it was my fault I apologize.
You are the best mod here and I hated thinking you were going to leave when you were thinking about it.
But, I am arnry and will put up a fight so....

BTW, I have never talked shit about you or anyone on another board. I do not post a all on other boards.

Last edited by snarkopo; 06-09-2009 at 11:52 PM.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:13 AM   #44
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Please everyone chill....

Thank you for getting my back Snarkopo

Thank you for getting my back Phantom

You both have been a friend to me during this.

Pete does not like me.I can deal with that.
I can not deal with you 2 fighting because of this stupid thread.

So please lets just lock this thread.Or lock it until Pete wants to post more.

Thank you both.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:13 AM   #45
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU View Post
Agreed. Gone too far since before I posted in this thread.
Oh shut up you pussy. You would'nt take on a coyote if it was taking your junk.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:17 AM   #46
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkopo View Post
WTF is THAT? Would you PLEASE just calm down??? This is completely un-called for.

Remember.... you asked me to tell you when you're losing it and going just too far.

Unless, to use your analogy, you really LIKE the taste of crow, WALK AWAY FROM YOUR KEYBOARD NOW!!! Turn off the computer. Cool down. You and I are friends and I mean this in the most loving way possible. DON'T let your temper make you say more things that you will regret - to me or to anyone else.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:17 AM   #47
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
LOL, WTF?

Do you just want another person to fight with since Phantom stepped away from the argument?

*shakes head*

The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 06-10-2009 at 12:20 AM.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:56 AM   #48
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU View Post
LOL, WTF?

Do you just want another person to fight with since Phantom stepped away from the argument?

*shakes head*
Oh don't think he did, just left this venue.

I want to thank all those who supported me vial PM as well as those that said stuff but never posted your support here,
This was NOT BTW in any way about Phantom. He's the best mod here and I have the utmost respect for him. Regardless of our banter.
I just had a problem with Somedude.
That's it.

Last edited by snarkopo; 06-10-2009 at 01:01 AM.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:14 AM   #49
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:

Yes snarkopo, I responded to your constant PM's because if I did not, then you would accuse me of ignoring you. I have asked you to stop pming me and to leave me alone. The problem with you, is you don't listen to what you are being told by anyone.
That's pretty shitty Phantom. I have not PM'd you since you asked me not to.

"What I'm being told".. interesting. Being told... Telling me what I would too. Man this guy is the shit.

Last edited by snarkopo; 06-10-2009 at 01:17 AM.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:20 AM   #50
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
Alright snarkopo, I'm done. This snotty taunting crap from you ends now.

Go sleep it off and do not post in the Rowdy Room anymore tonight. Or you will be removed.

This is the part about taunting and provoking RELENTESSLY without cause or purpose that the rule is made for.

You have a friendly warning, take advantage of it.
I've been told I cannot argue with a mod. Well goodnight then RB.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:20 AM   #51
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Yeah, sure "all about Somedude."

If you have such a problem with him then tell him privately instead of where all the world can see. Notice that he hasn't responded yet? He won't because he doesn't participate in pointless drama.

So really, your complaints are falling on deaf ears. And insulting me won't make it any better for yourself.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 06-10-2009, 01:23 AM   #52
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Quote:
I've been told I cannot argue with a mod. Well goodnight then RB.
You know, that's the kind of thing that sets me off right there. It's not enough to come down on one mod. No, you have to come down on two by being an arrogant punk.

You know very well that we can argue with a mod as long as it's not about their JOB. If it's about their JOB ON THE BOARD, then we send them a PM.

Do not dare act like you are ignorant or that you don't know what is going on. It only shows to everyone that you are petty and vindictive. We can see through your little charade mask. I'm sick and tired of your fucking bullshit.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 06-10-2009, 01:27 AM   #53
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Snarky, I know you're reading this you arrogant little punk.

IF YOU DARE GO ON ANOTHER FORUM AND COMPLAIN ABOUT MOD ABUSE I WILL KICK YOUR ASS OVER THERE AND TELL THE REAL STORY!

I'm watching you very carefully "friend."

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 06-10-2009, 01:42 AM   #54
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sometimes good advise falls on deaf ears...

Old 06-10-2009, 02:14 AM   #55
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Looks like snarkopo had himself a meltdown and earned himself a vacation! If you have a personal problem with me that's fine but when a moderator asks you to desist with an activity you had best desist.
Old 06-10-2009, 02:56 AM   #56
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm going to say one thing and then drop out of sight again.

I'd ask everyone to check the title of this thread and decide if they have a place here. Pete wants to air a few things with TDO and thats that. The only people stepping into this should be the mods if and when they get out of hand between them.

2 adults having a discussion. Thats all everyone
Old 06-10-2009, 03:24 AM   #57
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTN View Post
I'm going to say one thing and then drop out of sight again.

I'd ask everyone to check the title of this thread and decide if they have a place here. Pete wants to air a few things with TDO and thats that. The only people stepping into this should be the mods if and when they get out of hand between them.

2 adults having a discussion. Thats all everyone
I will politely disagree with you as SomeDude (obviously a mod) Quoted my 1st post here and said "good words and philosophy."That doesn't sound to me like "hey,stay out of this discussion,your not a mod." Then TD1 personally thanked me (in this thread also) for the comments I made as well and he ,and just about all involved here are my friends.We even tried to post a little fun into it early on.So I feel justified that my earlier posting was called for.

Also more than one person over the course of this thread who was having a "discussion" with another party said they wanted the thing over to no avail.What people seem to forget is mods are posters with friends here too.A poster came to the aid of another poster and the others did like wise.

Most who posted were trying to facilitate the end of the "discussion" so as to prevent the result that is now...

While I don't wish to discuss it further,I just didn't completely agree.That's OK though.Every one's opinion is important and I respect yours.I do however think this tread has done enough harm tonight so I'm out of it.

Last edited by whyaskwhy; 06-10-2009 at 03:33 AM.
Old 06-10-2009, 03:52 AM   #58
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Very true Why
Unless it's a PM.It's open to the board.

Im just sorry this thread might be the cause of Snarkopo getting banned.

Snarkopo...Thank you for the kind words and having my back!

I look forward to your return.
Old 06-10-2009, 05:55 AM   #59
trina-crys
Privileged Member

trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I wonder if people would be so mean and ready to fight in person. I find it's easier for people to be bitch/bastard online then in real life. The internet is supposed to be for fun. This place isn't that fun any more.

Some of you guys come on way to strong and make other feel like that have no say or their opinions don't matter. That's how I feel sometimes anyways. I think that is what Pete was trying to say. When you make sarcastic remarks (or use eye rolling smiles) you cause drama/fights and if you don't realize that then there isn't much else I can say. Starting fights by stirring people up is just as bad a throwing the first blow.

I also want to say I don't dislike anyone here. But I think I may stick to my threads in the movie sections until the fighting stops. By the looks of things that will be awhile, you guys have fights on top of fights lol.
Oh mother

Father
Gonna take you daughter out tonight
Gonna show her my world
Oh father

Not about to see your light
But if you wanna find hell with me
I can show you what its like
Till your bleeding

Old 06-10-2009, 09:22 AM   #60
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

I have tried doing this is a private message to the Dark One, a pm that he ignored, that he did not have the courtesy to respond too.

He then went and repeated what he had done in an open forum, showing major disrespect to me.

I am sorry if people do not like this, I have stated and unlike some here I meant, it for people not to come in and risk their membership.

I have done this is an open method so that people are aware of what is happening and the many, many people that he has gone after, that he has neg repped, that he has disrespected because they did agree with the Great Movie Posting King of the Board Dark One, can see what was going on.

I know of several people, who will not post in the general areas because he has made them feel like their opinions are worthless because they have not been around as long as him.

How Dark One has not been banned in the past, I do not know, and I don't mean the two day one he had awhile ago.

He is just Sparks with a greater vocab.

Lock the thread if you want, but....

This is not over, if it is not me, someone else do the same...

Quote:
Dark One

Even if this thread gets locked, it will not be a victory for you.

This is not a threat, it is a warning, a promise.

While, I have a life, so I will not chase your posts around the board, I will call you out if I see you show one iota of disrespect again.

Pete

Last edited by pervipete; 06-10-2009 at 09:33 AM.
Closed Thread