Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-06-2007, 04:10 PM   #21
Pervertx

Pervertx Level 1 (100+)Pervertx Level 1 (100+)

Snuff the whorish cheerleader... mmmmm... yeah, that's the ticket... should write a story.
Pervertx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 04:42 PM   #22
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'll admit, I'm not much for snuff at all. I like the inshadow vids but the snuff doesn't do anything for me, although it's so fake I have to chuckle.
Old 08-06-2007, 04:43 PM   #23
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

For me its a total turn off.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 07:21 AM   #24
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

i find female on female murderers, especially the ones who set up a victim for their partner very very hot, honestly id love to fuck one. Strange cos the actual murders do nothing for me, just the sicko pervert girls i likes!
Old 08-11-2007, 12:10 PM   #25
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

I'm with you Darkman, there is something about F/F stuff where your woman is bringing you a victim that is hot, hot, hot. I once thought I had a chance at that, or at least experienced the thought. Had a phone sex partner that I met online. When I was away on business she'd call me at whatever hotel I was in and we'd talk about rape and all the sleepy stuff I'm into. In the middle of our conversation one night she tells me to start strokin' and then goes into lengthy detail of how she'd like to help me drug my wife and together we'd rape her. It was detailed and it ended up being the most mind blowing orgasm I've ever had while in a room alone!

As for this topic, from a writers standpoint I understand completely the need to inject a measure or realism into the stories I write. Often my fiction ends up with a victim dead simply because in reality rape often ends up with a victim dead.

I know this forum likes to focus strictly on fantasy but there is an overlap between fantasy and reality and that overlap is called fiction writing. A true and gifted author will weave a plausible tale. Even if it is set in the biggest fantasy realm that can be imagined, a good and focused story will confine itself to the reality it is set in.

That is why writers write about things that disturb us. Because the setting of their story falls outside the parameters that we have set for our own fantasies.

In my "fantasy world" there would be no correlation between unconsciousness and death. Women would be cartoon creatures who could have their brains bashed in and bounce back as if nothing happened. In the real world nothing could be farther from the truth. So in my stories I have to acknowledge the fact that there is a danger to rendering a woman unconscious. Certain methods carry greater risks but there is no method that is 100% safe and foolproof.

Drugs can cause the heart to stop beating.
Chloroform can suppress the nervous system and breathing (or the heart) can stop.
A punch or a blow to the head can cause brain damage, concussion, and even death.
Asphyxiation likewise can be taken too far to reverse.

So given that knowledge, without creating that cartoon world I have to write within the reality that to go so far as to knock a victim out means I care so little about their well being that I might be willing to kill them.

And lets face it, when we are writing fetish related stories we're working with pretty much disposable characters. It's not the next installment of Star Wars or Lord of the Rings. And even if we are bent to use fictional characters, we understand that we are more cloning them and using them as our own.

And will dispose of them later.

kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 09:54 PM   #26
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

With my story The Hunter, I wanted to have a serial rapist not get caught. At the time, death of the victims seemed like the only logical solution, especailly since The Hunter never wore a mask.

Then The Masked Marauder popped into my head and I found a way for a serial rapist to get away with rape without murder. It was so simple to just have the guy wear an orange ski mask...

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 10:27 PM   #27
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

I actually have one of those.

kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 10:33 PM   #28
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodavictimm
I'm with you Darkman, there is something about F/F stuff where your woman is bringing you a victim that is hot, hot, hot. I once thought I had a chance at that, or at least experienced the thought. Had a phone sex partner that I met online. When I was away on business she'd call me at whatever hotel I was in and we'd talk about rape and all the sleepy stuff I'm into. In the middle of our conversation one night she tells me to start strokin' and then goes into lengthy detail of how she'd like to help me drug my wife and together we'd rape her. It was detailed and it ended up being the most mind blowing orgasm I've ever had while in a room alone!

As for this topic, from a writers standpoint I understand completely the need to inject a measure or realism into the stories I write. Often my fiction ends up with a victim dead simply because in reality rape often ends up with a victim dead.

I know this forum likes to focus strictly on fantasy but there is an overlap between fantasy and reality and that overlap is called fiction writing. A true and gifted author will weave a plausible tale. Even if it is set in the biggest fantasy realm that can be imagined, a good and focused story will confine itself to the reality it is set in.

That is why writers write about things that disturb us. Because the setting of their story falls outside the parameters that we have set for our own fantasies.

In my "fantasy world" there would be no correlation between unconsciousness and death. Women would be cartoon creatures who could have their brains bashed in and bounce back as if nothing happened. In the real world nothing could be farther from the truth. So in my stories I have to acknowledge the fact that there is a danger to rendering a woman unconscious. Certain methods carry greater risks but there is no method that is 100% safe and foolproof.

Drugs can cause the heart to stop beating.
Chloroform can suppress the nervous system and breathing (or the heart) can stop.
A punch or a blow to the head can cause brain damage, concussion, and even death.
Asphyxiation likewise can be taken too far to reverse.

So given that knowledge, without creating that cartoon world I have to write within the reality that to go so far as to knock a victim out means I care so little about their well being that I might be willing to kill them.

And lets face it, when we are writing fetish related stories we're working with pretty much disposable characters. It's not the next installment of Star Wars or Lord of the Rings. And even if we are bent to use fictional characters, we understand that we are more cloning them and using them as our own.

And will dispose of them later.

yeah what he said!
Old 09-08-2008, 05:04 PM   #29
shadow65a

shadow65a has initial reputation

thanks for the posts
shadow65a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:29 PM   #30
lildefect

lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

TOTAL turnoff! Any kind of permanent body damage is a major turnoff as well. Maybe it's just coming from a 'victims' perspective, but I like the idea of living on to be raped again and again.
Old 09-08-2008, 10:37 PM   #31
omenra

omenra is an unknown quantity at this point

omenra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:22 PM   #32
Unblinking Eye

Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't like murder or mutilation of any kind in a rape fantasy. What makes it interesting for me is thinking about the terror and the emotional pain the victim is experiencing, with physical pain a side note. Let a victim live, and their pain and terror continue far beyond the fantasized event for the years or decades remaining in their life. Kill them and that ends right away; a cheap thrill with no lasting impact. I do include threatening the victim with death in my fantasies (ie - pinching her nostrils shut for a few seconds while she has duct tape over her mouth), since it increases their fear and emotional pain, but killing is a complete turn-off. I don't care for excessive amounts of blood either, so mutilation is definitely out.
Unblinking Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 05:03 AM   #33
rapist909

Location: Here there and everywhere, but mainly Sweden and the UK
rapist909 has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unblinking Eye View Post
I don't like murder or mutilation of any kind in a rape fantasy. What makes it interesting for me is thinking about the terror and the emotional pain the victim is experiencing, with physical pain a side note. Let a victim live, and their pain and terror continue far beyond the fantasized event for the years or decades remaining in their life. Kill them and that ends right away; a cheap thrill with no lasting impact. I do include threatening the victim with death in my fantasies (ie - pinching her nostrils shut for a few seconds while she has duct tape over her mouth), since it increases their fear and emotional pain, but killing is a complete turn-off. I don't care for excessive amounts of blood either, so mutilation is definitely out.
My sentiments exactly. Threaten the victim, and trace the knife across her breasts, pussy and throat...watch the fear in her eyes as she trembles and puckers her brow, imploring you not to hurt her. Not knowing that you wouldn't. Yes, the real harm is the pain and terror of the rape that the years can't wash away.
rapist909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:37 PM   #34
greeksss

greeksss has initial reputation

why only enjoy them once and murder them? killing is bad!
greeksss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:21 PM   #35
k64

k64 has initial reputation

Doesn't do it for me, but whatever floats your boat.
k64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 04:22 PM   #36
deputyduffy
Privileged Member

deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Why kill'em -- you might want to use them later....
Old 09-13-2008, 09:11 PM   #37
Random1156

Random1156 Level 2 (200+)Random1156 Level 2 (200+)Random1156 Level 2 (200+)

See, if you murder...then you have to think of how to dispose of the body, etc.

And whats your solution to your morning wood the next day?

Catch and release...works when fishing!
Old 10-11-2008, 11:20 PM   #38
scruffygoat
Banned

scruffygoat is infamous around these parts
Default death

all my fantasies are killing off the victim. it turns me on. giving her a horrific experience, torturing her with a knife then a slow painful death :P
scruffygoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 10:09 AM   #39
Froriadip

Froriadip has initial reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Froriadip
Default Computer blocks websites after a few seconds?

help theres a severe virus on my computer, how do i get rid of it. by the way it has to be a free way! helppp forex robot
Froriadip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:58 PM   #40
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't know how your tech issues brought this old thread back to the top, but it's an interesting one. I was intrigued with the opinions, and checking out old posters who I haven't seen in a long time, like gal4 (strange bird!) and the wise old Grm. Wonder where they are?

Anyway--it's a viable issue. What do people think of snuff as a means to, er, um, terminate a fantasy's story line?
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote