Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-11-2009, 04:23 PM   #1
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to prisonerslave
Default Inspiration from the Bachelorette

I had an idea, and since those are rare for me, I figured I might share it with all of you. I am not sure if you are all familiar with the show "the Bachelorette," it is a reality show where one single and attractive woman who is looking for love is the the main person. While a large number of very attractive men compete to win her love and each week one man is eliminated until one man is left standing and true love ensues... sort of. Now I absolutely hate reality television but I saw a commercial for this and my heart started pumping faster, I mean what woman wouldn't want an army of strong attractive men all seeking her affections. Then I thought, what if there was a season of the Bachelorette that had gone just horribly wrong. Many of the girls here have admitted to fantasies of large gang rapes and this fits into that. What if our bachelors schemed together, all 25 of them, and decided to take the beautiful bacherlorette by force. The cameras running, but of course never to be aired on television. The horrible/wonderful night/week/month... of fun to be covered up by the television executives.

My mind always goes to such filthy little places, I left many details out for you all to fill in and fantasize about should you see fit. This is of course fantasy, 25 men would be insane, but a gal can dream cant she? Maybe our professional villain can jot this idea down for a future production

Anyhow, I hope to hear what you all think, I know this isn't a question of any sort, but hopefully a topic for discussion, or any other ideas/fantasies that have had inspiration from television.

And Baby when it's love

If it's not rough, it isn't fun!

Last edited by prisonerslave; 05-11-2009 at 05:19 PM.
prisonerslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:22 PM   #2
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Lightbulb Simple, but eloquent

One of those ideas which you hear and say, "I should have thought of that!"

Maybe someone has - anybody seen a similar vid already?
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:45 PM   #3
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hell maybe this will give a producer with fantasies similiar to ours an idea. He hires one of the thousands of attractive women out there who is just waiting for her "big break". Then he recruits as many rapists as he can. Gets her into the house with a promise of centering a show around her. When she gets there, everybody simply falls on her in a feeding frenzy of lust. This continues for as long as the show was supposed to run. And when its all over, send her out with a big fat check, and tell her that the tape will be released unless she keeps quiet.
Old 05-13-2009, 01:55 AM   #4
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to prisonerslave

Well I do enjoy that idea. It plays on what many women enjoy and seek, that is the effections and desires of men. How can you not feel wanted when you are the center of lust.

And Baby when it's love

If it's not rough, it isn't fun!
prisonerslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:30 AM   #5
CreativeStalker1313

CreativeStalker1313 has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to CreativeStalker1313 Send a message via Yahoo to CreativeStalker1313

I remember hearing about this Japanese video had something about that..... Where if a girl can fight off a gang of horny guys the win money... or something like that.

Japan is weird.....
Old 05-25-2009, 02:22 AM   #6
taboolover

taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)
Default great fantasy prisonerslave

I have a twisted idea for a different version of America's Top Model.

Every week, instead of just sending one rejected girl home...how about she's
surrounded and orally raped by group of horny male models and judges instead.
taboolover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 07:23 AM   #7
kcmoccy

kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kcmoccy

What a perverted and lewd idea!
Has anyone tried to write his yet???

I am familiar with the show but never took that approach to it, kinky idea
A setup up to film the perfect 25M/f gang rape
Trapped in some lavish mansion with pool
The intermitten interviews of the victim and guests
GangRape Bachelorette~!!
Old 05-28-2009, 11:05 PM   #8
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeStalker1313 View Post
I remember hearing about this Japanese video had something about that..... Where if a girl can fight off a gang of horny guys the win money... or something like that.

Japan is weird.....
Yes it is! Very weird but also wonderful (if your not a japanese girl.)

whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 11:22 PM   #9
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

haha, reality my ass!

Err...anyway, yeah that sounds like a simple idea for a good video or story.

Gang rapes aren't my cup of tea though.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 10:12 AM   #10
kcmoccy

kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kcmoccy

I thought of the bestest idea for my first story here actually it might play better as a roleplay and it not actually my idea, I credit the savage

But it involves 25 men from the forum and 1 lucky lady (prisonerslave???)
The 'bachelorette ' has come looking for love but ofcourse gets more than she bargained for,

The 25 'contestants' making a post in week one describing their encounter meeting the bachelorette then she votes on who to keep and who gets eliminated from the mansion

Then another round and so on until a winner is chosen

Good idea? More to come, let me know, thanks