Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-04-2008, 02:03 AM   #1
zazie

zazie has initial reputation
Default Sleep and drug rape

Rapists; what do you think about your victim's reactions when they wake up? Is it not a concern of yours, or do you get off on the thought of them reacting a particular way? Do you want them to realize? Wonder? Know it happened but not know who? Fear? Shock? What?

Tell me about what kind of reaction gets you hot.

Victims; what gets you off about the idea of being raped while unconscious? Does anyone get off on it? How does the morning after play out in your fantasies? Details, please.
zazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 02:48 AM   #2
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I love when the victim wakes up at first not knowing what just happened to her. I'd be kind enough to put her clothes back on before I leave, so she would just realize something is wrong moments later. She feels cold cum running down her pussy. She feels her body has been manipulated, her breasts and pussy hurt, sometimes her ass too, even her mouth tastes wrong.
Then she puts pieces back together and realize what just happened. First shock, then fear. She can't remember how it happened. She can't remember who did this. They can be many of them. So it can happen again at any time, by anyone. She can even be impregnated.
I just like that innocent look at first, then the fear, and would hide somewhere to see her reaction.
Old 01-04-2008, 03:33 PM   #3
zazie

That does sound hot when you put it like that. Knowing I'd been used and could be used again at any time. Knowing any number of men could have me, and not knowing how many or who. Knowing I'll never know.

I love the fear of pregnancy in rape, and not even having a name or face to put with the man who may have gotten me pregnant. The shame of having people ask who the father is, and having to shake my head and say, "I don't know."
Old 01-04-2008, 03:42 PM   #4
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

I have to say zazie what I would od is drug you but wait for you to come out of it perhaps naked or bound or maybe neither imagine awakening and the first thing you know a masked man jumps on you and begins tearing off your clothes his cock exposed and obscene in it's weapon like nature!
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 07:16 PM   #5
zazie

That would be quite hot. Waking up to find a rapist there, ready to attack me.
Old 01-07-2008, 04:09 AM   #6
DeviantWolf

DeviantWolf has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to DeviantWolf

Mmm, before putting her clothes back on though I would pull out her phone if it had a camera built into it. Photograph the shit out of her, with all that cum dripping out of her, my cock in her mouth/ass/pussy. And send those to everyone in her address book.

Humiliation to the max.
DeviantWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 07:28 PM   #7
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

I'm not into my victims being asleep or drugged during rape. I like to see the fear in their eyes and hear their moans of protest.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 08:13 AM   #8
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

mmmmm. Waking up with him hovering over me, about to rape me
Old 01-23-2008, 09:04 PM   #9
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

nothing like drugging to gain the upper hand... then you can prepare her at your leisure... and then, once she's naked, in the position you want, and secured... you can wake her... or wait for her to wake... and see the terror... fear... revulsion... and realization... that she is helpless to stop you....

kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 08:13 AM   #10
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Not much for drugs, but surprise wakeup is really hot to me. Still drowsy, doesn't realise what's going on until there is something inside her.
Old 01-26-2008, 12:21 AM   #11
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I definitely like the idea of raping an unconscious girl. I'd leave her dress/blouse & skirt intact, but she would find her pantyhose/panties ripped and soiled.

If I really wanted to fuck with her mind--say, set up a revenge scenario--I'd drug her while she's asleep. Then I'd dress her in something that is significant to her, say, her favorite cock-teasing cocktail dress, or a formal gown (I really dig a teen debutante for this fantasy). Then I'd take her to a remote area, and rape the hell out of her while she's still dressed. (I'm also indulging my fetishes here.)

Then I leave her way out in the country--with her ripped panties around her ankles, her cunt full of my sperm, and no money, cell phone, or any idea of where she is!
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 12:51 AM   #12
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

hmm...i like the idea of fighting against a drug...fighting sleep with all my willpower, because i know that if i give in then terrible things will happen...

but yeah, i only like the idea of drugs if i've got a chance (however slim) of fending the attacker off...

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 02:43 AM   #13
zazie

Fighting against drugs is an interesting idea. Most sleeping pills make it so if you really try to stay awake, you can. Presumably, something stronger would allow a hope of struggle. It could be a really nasty game; the rapist drugging his victim and saying, "As soon as you fall asleep, you're going to get raped." And being drugged and dozy, fighting to stay awake, trying to get away when you're so tired you can hardly move. And that creeping temptation, your body telling you to sleep, trying to persuade you that just a bit of rest wouldn't be so bad, just getting comfortable, just sitting, just blinking a bit slowly...
Old 01-26-2008, 03:45 AM   #14
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zazie View Post
Fighting against drugs is an interesting idea. Most sleeping pills make it so if you really try to stay awake, you can. Presumably, something stronger would allow a hope of struggle. It could be a really nasty game; the rapist drugging his victim and saying, "As soon as you fall asleep, you're going to get raped." And being drugged and dozy, fighting to stay awake, trying to get away when you're so tired you can hardly move. And that creeping temptation, your body telling you to sleep, trying to persuade you that just a bit of rest wouldn't be so bad, just getting comfortable, just sitting, just blinking a bit slowly...
Hehe...that's evil, and pretty cool.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.

Last edited by cryptic; 01-26-2008 at 03:47 AM.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 11:55 AM   #15
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptic View Post
hmm...i like the idea of fighting against a drug...fighting sleep with all my willpower, because i know that if i give in then terrible things will happen...

but yeah, i only like the idea of drugs if i've got a chance (however slim) of fending the attacker off...
Maybe some muscle relaxant? That way you are fully concious, but totally helpless

Downside of those is they can only be administered with a hypodermic. So it would either have to a surprise attack or a tranq dart
Old 01-27-2008, 05:36 AM   #16
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

possibly knocked out then bound and blindfolded .. left bound while I wait for you to wake up .. laying there blind and helpless ..I think I would just spend a little time doing mundane shit like drinking a bear or making a sandwich .. every sound full of the possibility of anything for the victim .. she would scream and cry and beg to know what was going on ..I would ignore her until finally after an eternity of blind torment I would walk over, lean down and whisper to her very gently exactly what was about to happen. Then move on to slowly cutting her out of her clothes ..ignoring her begging and struggling. Then I might even torment her by leaving for abit and letting her lay there naked for awhile...possibly a grocery run for more beer and sandwiches .. Then finally taking my time doing what the hell ever I wanted to ... then drug her again and drop her off wearing a green trashbag .. and leave her in the alley by a dumpster.
GeorgeDaBrute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 09:17 AM   #17
zazie

I'll admit, I've always liked the muscle-relaxant idea; my body laying there limp and helpless while I'm awake and can see and feel everything that's done to me.
Old 01-28-2008, 10:50 AM   #18
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

The hottest part of a drug-rape scenario... is when the victim realizes that she's been drugged... but too late to do anything... except pass out into your waiting arms...

kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote