Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-14-2007, 02:34 PM   #1
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows
Default Survey-Length of the rape

When you fantasize about rape how long is the attack, minutes, hours, days, or longer?

I'll get it started:

When I fantasize about a rape by force it usually doesn't last long less then an hour. Long enough for me to do my business and get away.

However, when I have a blackmail fantasy it usually lasts a long time. The best ones will go on for years, with me repeatedly visiting my victim for payment.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 04:18 PM   #2
Rosie
Privileged Member

Rosie has initial reputation

When I invision being the victim I think about getting kidnapped from somewhere and not being let go for over a week, maybe longer.

Or another of my thoughts is getting visited and raped and then continuing to be visited by that same person or group of guys several times over years, never knowing when they would find me.
Rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 05:19 PM   #3
drmephisto

I'd go with Rosie (or she with me). I like abductions and using them as long as I want. Of course the thrill of a break-in to a lady's bedroom when she is alone, (she is single, husband is away on business) or she shares a room with another hottie (My GOD!), it would be great to prolong that but when you are in someone's dwelling you as an intruder are vulnerable.
Old 08-15-2007, 11:08 AM   #4
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

It varies from story to story, but I mainly like at least half an hour or greater.

If you just spend five minutes with your victim you haven't really accomplished anything.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 02:10 PM   #5
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

30mins to an hour really. fast and nasty attacks by strangers are what get me going. Some guy I've been leading on all night in a club whos teaching me a lession or something. Getting raped in a public or relativley public place in a fast, brutal but generally complete way

gosh I turned myself on there

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 08:17 PM   #6
donnalee_s
almost gone

donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I agree with perfectlyformed about an hour
I'd need the rest and he's need to recharge
hisself
donnalee_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 07:24 PM   #7
IsabelleKaren

IsabelleKaren has initial reputation

some are quick, like an hour, but most are over a weekend or abductions that last for several days or weeks.
IsabelleKaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 04:39 AM   #8
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

intheshadows much like yourself most of the time its not too long, (but longer than a few thrusts!) usually if they cum twice my perverted fantasy self is happy. but I do love the occasional one that goes on for years... repeated secretive rapes that dont occur too often and I never know when and where, but only that they WILL happen and no matter how far away I try to escape or what measures I take to deflect the next brutal attack they are useless!!
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 04:36 PM   #9
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

It varies with me too. At least a couple hours. of course thats with the kidnapping and teasing/tormenting before I actually get down to the raping. Other more long drawn out scenarios can take place over a couple of months. At least until she realizes that she can't escape and gives up.. at that point its not as fun...
Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 04:36 AM   #10
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Cant' answer that one. In my fantasy I am the attacked person, and I just let it be so the attack really doesn't take that long.

However the rape is reeeeeeeaaaaaalyyyy long.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 07:18 PM   #11
slutmaster

slutmaster has initial reputation

I prefer longer, overnight affairs but some I think would be cool to just fuck and leave..
slutmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 08:28 PM   #12
Chocolate Thai
Privileged Member

Chocolate Thai Level 2 (200+)Chocolate Thai Level 2 (200+)Chocolate Thai Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via AIM to Chocolate Thai Send a message via Yahoo to Chocolate Thai

Depends on the fantasy and scenario.....many of mine tend to be kidnapping scenarios... being used repeatedly in every way possible to his satisfaction over a period of time spanning from a few days to a few months. (it has to end somewhere though)
But I also have those quickie fantasies that last as long as he does whenever he see's me, decides he wants me, captures me and bends me over to fuck me hard and fast.

In the end it doesn't matter as long as the details make sense to me and it gets me hot.

Chocolate Thai
for my non-smokers....that's weed, not a nationality
Chocolate Thai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 10:12 PM   #13
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolate Thai View Post
Depends on the fantasy and scenario.....many of mine tend to be kidnapping scenarios... being used repeatedly in every way possible to his satisfaction over a period of time spanning from a few days to a few months. (it has to end somewhere though)
But I also have those quickie fantasies that last as long as he does whenever he see's me, decides he wants me, captures me and bends me over to fuck me hard and fast.

In the end it doesn't matter as long as the details make sense to me and it gets me hot.
CT's on point...though I'd want it to go on and on and on, eventually adding onto my collection.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 02:47 AM   #14
Sephy

My fantasies are much too varied to say either short durations or long ones. I love them both ways.

The whole point of being the one who gets raped in these fantasies is that the attacker reaches out and takes what he wants without regard to my wishes whatsoever. How long that goes on and what all is involved, therefore, depends entirely on him. It depends on what his ultimate desires are and what he needs to reach a point of complete satisfaction.

In a rape fantasy, he is taking me by force and against my will. In a way, I suppose that we could say I become the means he seeks out to fulfill HIS fantasy. That's what I want most, anyway. So, he could prolong my "suffering" for a very long time if that's what he really enjoys. He could use me hard and roughly for his own sexual or physical release, then discard me when he's done and walk away.

As a "victim," I don't just give in... even during a role play. So if it's a rape scenario he wants to act out, he should damned well be prepared to use force against me ... for real. And he shouldn't get complacent or think I'm not resourceful enough to take any opportunity I might have to get away or turn the tables on him. I don't do this to just play around at it or just go through the motions.
Old 02-22-2008, 05:31 AM   #15
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephy View Post
My fantasies are much too varied to say either short durations or long ones. I love them both ways.

The whole point of being the one who gets raped in these fantasies is that the attacker reaches out and takes what he wants without regard to my wishes whatsoever. How long that goes on and what all is involved, therefore, depends entirely on him. It depends on what his ultimate desires are and what he needs to reach a point of complete satisfaction.

In a rape fantasy, he is taking me by force and against my will. In a way, I suppose that we could say I become the means he seeks out to fulfill HIS fantasy. That's what I want most, anyway. So, he could prolong my "suffering" for a very long time if that's what he really enjoys. He could use me hard and roughly for his own sexual or physical release, then discard me when he's done and walk away.

As a "victim," I don't just give in... even during a role play. So if it's a rape scenario he wants to act out, he should damned well be prepared to use force against me ... for real. And he shouldn't get complacent or think I'm not resourceful enough to take any opportunity I might have to get away or turn the tables on him. I don't do this to just play around at it or just go through the motions.
mmmm.... now that's the stuff. Grab my balls? yeah, I can cause enough pain to make you let go. I can take the pain enough to do it.

Nothing tastes quite as good if you buy it at the market instead of dragging it down and pushing a knife into it.

a good struggle is as good as the kill itself.
Old 02-22-2008, 07:31 PM   #16
zazie

zazie has initial reputation

It varies.

For a hard, nasty, one-off rape, it tends to be in the neighborhood of half an hour.

For more specialized stuff (like gang-bangs, or rapists who get really sadistic and creative) I tend to imagine it going on for hours.

I don't really fantasize about getting it continuously for days or weeks; I have fantasies about situations that go on for weeks or months (impregnation, repeated rapes, complicated situations), but they tend to be multiple shorter rapes, not any continuous ones.
zazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 07:43 PM   #17
Flavanostars
Banned

Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My fantasy would be to break into the girls lockerroom when the cheerleaders are in their (assumin all girls are 18 at least), and lock down the place.

Then just use their bodies as I please. Depending on how delightful the experience is, it could last for days.

(Make them all sit next to each other and rape them one by one from left to right)
Flavanostars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 02:27 AM   #18
ondafire

ondafire has initial reputation

mine can go for a long time, i often think of sadistic ways to prolong the agony, various positions i would get my victim in. oftne fantasized about abduction an keeping her with me. mines to abuse everyday untll she totally submitted to me
Old 02-24-2008, 02:05 PM   #19
Niceideas
Banned

Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via MSN to Niceideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by zazie View Post
It varies.

For a hard, nasty, one-off rape, it tends to be in the neighborhood of half an hour.

For more specialized stuff (like gang-bangs, or rapists who get really sadistic and creative) I tend to imagine it going on for hours.
me too, but sometimes think about kidnapping a woman and taking her to a sedclued cottage/bunker in the middle of nowhere and prolonging it for days or weeks; alternating humiliation and pain between the rapes until she's totally broken.
Niceideas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 02:07 PM   #20
cdkate

cdkate Level 5 (500+)cdkate Level 5 (500+)cdkate Level 5 (500+)cdkate Level 5 (500+)cdkate Level 5 (500+)cdkate Level 5 (500+)

Depends! if she has black tights on i would tend to take my time,if i could!