Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-25-2009, 10:49 PM   #1
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Real life situations where rape is possible - A turn on?

There are oh-so-subtle little turn ons I witness in everyday interactions with people. For example, I was working out with this guy and he was kinda hot, and we were doing abdominal excersizes on one of these machines and he told me I needed to contract backward more then use my stomach muscles to contract back forward and stop midway, and I was like "Damn, are you crazy with this bullshit?". He laughed and said "welcome to my world." It was just so sexy the way he said it to though. I dont know why!

Anyhow. I was working out late and talking to one of the personal trainers and there was another girl working there. He was complaining that he couldnt leave. So I asked him why he couldnt just leave cause the girl was there. He said "nah, its not safe for her." So of course, I was like "really, how come?" And then he says that it is because there are guys still in the area or the locker rooms. He left it at that, and I accepted it, but damn I went home and thought about it. alot. Truth is, if I were to find out some time later that she had been assaulted, I would have been turned on.

My point is that people think of these types of things and use alot of common sense. Like I mean, it was obvious why she shouldnt be left alone and the possible danger being a bad thing and you need to use precaution. But in my mind, I thought of it as a sexy good thing.

So, do the members of Rapeboard think like a regular person when it comes to real situations. For example if you are female, do you think negatively of dangerous places and scary men, or do you embrace them and want to be around them? If you are male, do you not want to think about your co-worker getting raped, or would you leave her alone in the office on a dark and windy night knowing that she doesnt want to be left alone and you think about the possibility of her getting raped and become excited over it?

What are some things in everyday situations that really excite you?
List some rape references in everyday life that turn you on.

For me, its being alone in a secluded area helpless. Its such a sexy fucking feeling. Especially when I am the only female around some guys and there is nobody else around and I get the "feeling" that something isnt right and that its a bit dangerous. Oh God hell yes. Thats the sexiest feeling in the world. Or being in a building by myself and having a feeling somebody somewhere knows I'm alone. Or coming home late at night to an empty house and "forgetting" to lock the door as I jump in the shower.

To me, the sublte dangers of everyday life and the possibility of something happening beats a fake ass naked rape movie any day of the week. What about you?

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 05-26-2009 at 07:31 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 11:22 PM   #2
Trill
Banned

Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Trill Send a message via Yahoo to Trill

Hmmmm...

Can't believe I actually had to stop and think about this one. Yeah, I can imagine myself into a frenzy with the idea of a woman walking home alone at night, late after work. She's tired, probably stressed and rehashing stuff in her head, not paying attention to her surroundings. Anyone walking quietly enough behind her would give her no warning until she was ambushed.

Oh! I've been thinking of roleplaying this: taxis! Every time a woman gets into a cab, she's going to assume the driver is going to be professional and polite, or at least friendly. What if there's a predator behind the wheel? After all, those doors do lock, and some cabs have powerful engines and thick windows...
Trill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 04:11 PM   #3
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Not an everyday situation, but if anyone has ever read Twilight you see the main female character put into a situation. A dark alley, and a group of men herding her away from other people.

That turned me on.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 10:09 PM   #4
batedpants

batedpants Level 3 (300+)batedpants Level 3 (300+)batedpants Level 3 (300+)batedpants Level 3 (300+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU View Post
Not an everyday situation, but if anyone has ever read Twilight you see the main female character put into a situation. A dark alley, and a group of men herding her away from other people.

That turned me on.
Pity that the book is complete shit though...But yes, i would love a deleted rape scene with Bella.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:58 PM   #5
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm a service worker, outside, responding to spills, accidents, things that are broken, etc. Ever come across a broken water line or spilled trash and say, "Why doesn't somebody do something about this?" Well, that's me!

So I see LOTS of females in all sorts of situations--car roll overs, power outages, name it. And believe me, I encounter loads of situations which could be exploited. I could go on and on.

About two years ago--I remember it clearly--I saw a couple of kids on a date. She was so classy and cute! I noticed them a few more times over the course of the evening, and the boyfriend was getting drunker and drunker. It would have been easy as pie to get them off to a side street,...
These kids were the genesis of a story, "Raping the Drunk's Date." Check it at:

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/s...p?storyid=5907

I did intervene: I called the cops to come and look after these vulnerable innocents. But oh, what I would have liked to have done to that innocent little blonde in her silk pleated dress!
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:25 AM   #6
Seventeen

Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
So, do the members of Rapeboard think like a regular person when it comes to real situations. For example if you are female, do you think negatively of dangerous places and scary men, or do you embrace them and want to be around them? If you are male, do you not want to think about your co-worker getting raped, or would you leave her alone in the office on a dark and windy night knowing that she doesnt want to be left alone and you think about the possibility of her getting raped and become excited over it?

What are some things in everyday situations that really excite you?
List some rape references in everyday life that turn you on.

For me, its being alone in a secluded area helpless. Its such a sexy fucking feeling. Especially when I am the only female around some guys and there is nobody else around and I get the "feeling" that something isnt right and that its a bit dangerous. Oh God hell yes. Thats the sexiest feeling in the world. Or being in a building by myself and having a feeling somebody somewhere knows I'm alone. Or coming home late at night to an empty house and "forgetting" to lock the door as I jump in the shower.

To me, the sublte dangers of everyday life and the possibility of something happening beats a fake ass naked rape movie any day of the week. What about you?
I think its more of a turn on when I actually know I am safe and I have to be in that kind of a 'mood' if you know what I'm saying. Although rape fantasy is paramount in my sexuality, when it comes down to real life danger I am scared silly and not at all wanting the real thing to actually happen. I do not want to be caught alone in an office building with just guys (even if I know one is gay and the other has a girlfriend).

Although, I think what brought me to these boards in the first place is when I started taking night classes and I had to walk from those classes to my car down dark secluded roads in the downtown area late at night, and there were loads of college guys around as well as unknown strangers that could have easily nabbed me on my way to my car. Perhaps it was my fear (and lust) that inspired my fantasies to come back in full force, causing me to google 'rape fantasy' and find these places.
Seventeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:47 AM   #7
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seventeen View Post
I do not want to be caught alone in an office building with just guys (even if I know one is gay and the other has a girlfriend).

this is very interesting how very different some people can be. This very thing is what drives me wild. I'm always alone with men, like in the office and such, working late nights and sometimes I'm even working all by myself alone late night, knowing that anyone can see me and know I'm alone, and co-workers know I'm there alone. My mom gets worried sometimes and says its not safe, and it turns me on even more to hear that. A risk of safety is a big turn on for me. Its like gambling.

Some situations that I've been in would seem dangerous and risky to some people, and surprise, yes they are...but thats the fun.

I had an old boyfriend who brought me to his cousins house, where it was him, his 3 skeezy cousins, and some other dudes, and that was it. I got drunk and slept on the couch. They all wanted to go out to the club, and I overheard one of his cousins say he was gonna stay back at the house, and my boyfriend says to him "will she be ok here?" I pretended to sleep, even though I knew what was going on, but he quickly changed his mind straight up and woke me up and made me go with. I later confronted him and asked if he was really going to leave me there and he said of course not. I mean, he didnt trust his cousin at all, and his good judgment took over, and It turned me on. I mean, if he thought it was risky, then I could have been in danger and thats sexy! I like when other people see danger.

like I said, I've been in risky situations with men, where I was someplace I maybe shouldnt have been or with someone I shouldnt have been with, and I knew it. I just played it out, took a chance, see what would or could happen. I dont know, its like gambling? Its the waiting to see. The air of "Something doesnt seem right" is an aphrodesiac.

Like, were you walking down the dark alley way and everything was fine, Or did you feel an air of danger and see guys looking at you acting suspicious? Would that latter have been scary in a bad way, or scary in a sexy way?
Old 05-27-2009, 12:52 AM   #8
AtomicGarbage

AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)

"Sexy fucking feeling" is right. Nothing tops actual fear, but when I'm in that situation my cooler head usually prevails and tries to get me out of there as soon as possible. I don't want to end up dead or worse.

I was at a bondage photo shoot fairly recently, and I thought I had made it very clear to the guy that I didn't intend to have sex that night. Nonetheless, when I was immobilized and tied to a chair, he proceeded to take out his dick and start trying to make me give him head. "You stupid bitch, this is what happens when you let guys tie you up. Now I'm gonna rape you." I fought very hard to keep that from happening, and in the end he didn't do it, but if he had really wanted to, he could have and I would have loved it.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:02 AM   #9
Seventeen

Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)

I know exactly what you are talking about, with other people being concerned for your 'safety' - that is totally hot to me too (especially when its my man looking out for me). It becomes scary in a bad way when it becomes too real a possibility, too real a danger. It is scary in a sexy way when a) my libido is high and b) it is MY imagination and rational/irrational fears that inspire it and c) I feel (somewhat) in control (or basically - I was quite literally ASKING for it by intentionally putting myself in a dangerous situation SO THAT it might happen and I might get a good 'seeing to' (but this is where point "a" is so important).

The moment I think I might lose control of the situation is when the sexy fear turns into a 'this isn't fun anymore' kind of fear.
Seventeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:09 PM   #10
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seventeen View Post

The moment I think I might lose control of the situation is when the sexy fear turns into a 'this isn't fun anymore' kind of fear.
I guess I just havent gotten to that point yet, so I think about it as fun...Maybe its not so fun, but I shall have to see for myself.
Old 05-28-2009, 06:53 AM   #11
kcmoccy

kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kcmoccy

reading this on my way to work turned me on so much, thanks ladies
I've been thinking about it and it does do somehong for me knowingsome pretty young thing could be in a possibly dangerous situation and I am wondering how I would react, not sure if I'd ignore the possible danger or dissuade her

If I have a thing for her or she is a friend I am more inclined to big brother her I know that but if I'm in a mood and I see a pretty woman walking around in the dark I'm not sure if I'd bat an eye at the possibilities of her danger

It hot to think about leaving g a woman in that situation, turn on yes, there issometimes a dialogue in my head when I am out drinking and see a sticky situaion I'll ask myself ' what if she gets raped?!'
Old 05-28-2009, 12:08 PM   #12
kcmoccy

kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am actually sitting in a coffee shop right now alone withthe woman that works there, were alone and near a business part of town but also next to the slums and a college campus, she's often working here alone

28, slender, dark LNG hair, blue eyes, warming smile
We know eachother from school but don't talk much , she www å popular girl
I wonder what might happen if I wasn't here, I'm sure men know she works alone here somedays

First time I thought of itcause I read this thread this morn
Old 05-29-2009, 10:46 PM   #13
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Thats really hot. I love looking at a hot guy and imagining a scenario in my head. Like little things he says are does makes me think of sexy things. Cant really think of any examples right now though.
Old 05-29-2009, 11:13 PM   #14
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

kcmoccy, I like the set-up:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am actually sitting in a coffee shop right now alone withthe woman that works there, were alone and near a business part of town but also next to the slums and a college campus, she's often working here alone

28, slender, dark LNG hair, blue eyes, warming smile
And it goes on thus:

...I look at the short skirt of her uniform, swishing and swaying just above her slender knees. Her apron ties cinch her hour-glass waist, defining her perky breasts, the gentle spread of her fertile hips. I go to the door, and flip the "Open" sign to "CLOSED," and lock the door. She doesn't notice; she's busy cleaning the grill or something.

I step behind her, and encircle that trim waist with one arm. My other hand goes to her mouth, and I pull her head back into the crook of my shoulder. Her hair smells sweet and clean. "Scream and you'll be one sorry little cunt, girl, got it? We're going to the office, just you and me. There's a private transaction you're going to perform, honey!"
Old 05-31-2009, 07:51 AM   #15
SugarT

SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like this idea.

I have to lock our shop up at nights and am oftem alone with cute female staff after hours! that thought goes through my mind...often!
Old 06-01-2009, 11:43 PM   #16
prey4me
Privileged Member

Now, how about that coffee shop dialogue?

"Do you know what you want, sir?"
"Yes, but it's not on the menu."
"Can I take your order?"
"Yes, you will....oh, you have no idea how you will!"

I always dug pretty local fillies in the truck stops. Her name tag says, "MISSY." She's Kansas-wholesome blonde, hair curled, and pulled to the back of her head and pinned. I really like her snug-fitting, mid-thigh nylon uniform sthat rustlse as she glides by. I want to grab her from behind, pull her hands behind her back. Then take the waist ties of that little white apron, the ties that make a big bow at the small of her back, just above her trim little ass, criss-cross her wrists, and tie them with the apron ties.

"Now, about that order, Missy--or do I make hash of your pretty face?"
Old 06-02-2009, 12:28 AM   #17
kcmoccy

it's funny i havent been to the coffee shop in ages since last week and i was again there just today, she wasn't working alone today but it was the interest from this thread that got me back into there, i typically go during my lunch break to relax in there but it had been months, i cannot believe i went so soon after that idea hit me last week and i put it on here

it is definitely an exciting idea knowing that someone might be in harms way like that, i suppose i will write it out the next few times i go, getting the setting and character correct in my mind, it's a turn on to know that such a real situation for me can elicit a strong reaction and desire to create the story
Old 06-04-2009, 11:07 AM   #18
kcmoccy

It happened to me last night, a moment where I thought a rape, gangrape could have occurred - went to a local bar with a friend, it's near a small college and sometime u can find bikers there, wasn't busy last night but she was basically the only young attractive girl there, guys were eyeing her as she came to sit with me at the bar, wearing a nice top and jeasn, nothig too showy but she is gorgeous

Ibegan to think, I mean guys normally look her way but whenshes the only attractive one there and they have been drinking, now I can fight off a few of them but the dozen that were there Gould have easily locked the door cutting the lights andforced me to watch them gang my friend

I felt fear and nervousness, not so much excitement because I have a thing for her and could not get into the thoght of it happening, luckily there were 2 bartenders there wearing less than my fiend but surely the gang would have wanted her cause of her casual clothing, I dunno, rl rape is so scary to think about
Old 06-04-2009, 04:06 PM   #19
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Sometimes I have to cover my work for building work over night, if the last person there is one of the female managers, then I always offer to walk her to the car.

I mean, I wouldn't like to think of any woman getting hurt, whether it being beaten up or raped if I could possibly prevent it, not just someone I know, but also a stranger.

Last edited by pervipete; 06-04-2009 at 04:11 PM.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 11:47 AM   #20
prey4me
Privileged Member

Default Heed your Sixth Sense!

KCMossey reports, when with a pretty female date in a questionable bar,

Quote:
I felt fear and nervousness
When that occurs, and the situation can be edgy, play it safe! Step outside, make sure you have no threat between you and your car, and tell the lady, "I'm tired of this place. Let's go somewhere else."

Then go there!

The chances of an assault or gang rape are remote, but horrendous. And there are lesser dangers and problems that might arise. Consider: some ethanol-fueled shithead wants to "impress" the lady by insulting, humiliating, or (worse) assaulting you? Can you dial 911 before the phone's knocked out of your hand?

I'm around all the first responders, a lot, so I hear the stories and sometimes see the events--or the immediate aftermath, like the dork in the ambulance with blood streaming down his face. Don't be one of them!

Just for an example, a kind of pathos-in-humor, here is a reasonably close paraphrase from a police report I came across on a domestic violence, where the girl was put in a headlock and her ex-boyfriend punched her lights out:

"Present on site was the victim's current boyfriend, [Name], who stated he did not see anything, because he was in the bedroom, behind a closed door, during the entire incident."

Boy, talk about a cowardly asshole!