Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-24-2008, 01:07 AM   #1
JohnnyReb
Banned

JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)
Default Keyboard Heroes...

/warning rant.

Okay, maybe this is just me, but I’m getting rather irritated with all of the keyboard heroics going on here.

I’m not going to name names, but recently, I’ve seen more than one member making threats to another member, offering to meet them in real life, etc.

The there are the ones who want to boast about their supposed size, martial arts prowess, etc.

Don’t even get me started on the “white knights” who have anointed themselves as the protectors of women on the Internet…

It’s the fucking Internet people. It’s text on a screen and nothing more.

Text on a screen, threatening bodily harm to other text on a screen, is silly, boring and just downright pathetic.

/rant over.
JohnnyReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 02:20 AM   #2
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyReb View Post
/warning rant.

Okay, maybe this is just me, but I’m getting rather irritated with all of the keyboard heroics going on here.

I’m not going to name names, but recently, I’ve seen more than one member making threats to another member, offering to meet them in real life, etc.

The there are the ones who want to boast about their supposed size, martial arts prowess, etc.

Don’t even get me started on the “white knights” who have anointed themselves as the protectors of women on the Internet…

Text on a screen, threatening bodily harm to other text on a screen, is silly, boring and just downright pathetic.

/rant over.
i believe "we" had this conversation before , but ....

i disagree with the threats also , but i can understand why they are made sometimes . and i'm sure i'm one of the "white knights" you speak of , so ...

for my part i don't like the cruel , mean things that are done sometimes , be it to men or women and speak out about them . not all the time but sometimes .

yes it is just text on a screen , but there is real feeling , thinking people behind the screens . people that shouldn't have to put up with rude idiots and they shouldn't be made to feel that can't go to places on the net and have fun . especially when they haven't done anything to deserve it .

my one and only post in here

Last edited by touriquet2001; 06-24-2008 at 03:29 AM. Reason: forgot a "to"
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 07:42 AM   #3
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I highly respe both of the posters above me.

I am one of the white knights but I didn't make threats as you state this is the internet.

From my point of view though, emotions run high when absolute insane posts are made and attack people for apparent no reason, that are very good friends of those making the threats afterwards. That does go beyond the boundries of a screen name and some typed words.

Touri says it best- "yes it is just text on a screen , but there is real feeling , thinking people behind the screens . people that shouldn't have to put up with rude idiots and they shouldn't be made to feel that can't go to places on the net and have fun . especially when they haven't done anything to deserve it ." Rep+
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 08:14 AM   #4
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
/warning rant.

/rant over.
ill add my 2 cents as im sure this is refering to our ItalianCompanion lol

JR - i completely agree with you with 99% of what u say, but heres where we differ...

This board used to be HEAVING WITH THE FINEST PUSSY YOU COULD IMAGINE !!. Then u know what happened most of them left because of shit like this - now although i agree with u that it's was only words on a screen, those words seem to have a REAL! affect on some people, maybe not on you or me but some people.

It is quite a simple equasion..

HASSLE+ABUSE x PUBLIC AND NON PUBLIC THREATS = PUSSY LOSS FOR BOARD !!!

I dont know how you feel but i want there to be pussy on rb. So when pricks like ItalianGAY come along and drive that pussy away you better believe we should drop a load on his sorry ass.

I normally dont make abusive posts in fact i usually make comical ones however once i learned this guy was doin what he was doin I WARNED HIM NOT TO KEEP DOIN THAT SHIT not to just one single member of rb BUT TO ANY FEMALE MEMBER OF RB...and u know what he didnt listen - so fuck him and his family.. thats green light enough for me.

So yes they may just be words on a screen that people shouldnt pay attention to , BUT !! when you are left sitting here with no fucking pussy then all of that shit becomes irrelevant. Some of us have learnt this the hard way.

trust me Gagirl has just come back to the board - if she ever posts a pic of her tits on here again (HINT HINT ) you will see exactly what i mean.
Old 06-24-2008, 03:04 PM   #5
JohnnyReb
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
i believe "we" had this conversation before , but ....

i disagree with the threats also , but i can understand why they are made sometimes . and i'm sure i'm one of the "white knights" you speak of , so ...
Actually, no, you aren't one of the people I had in mind with my original post. Maybe I've missed it, but I haven't seen you making posts boasting of your martial arts skills, or vowing physical harm to an anonymous person who is most likely thousands of miles away from you.
Old 06-24-2008, 03:14 PM   #6
JohnnyReb
Banned

Just to be clear, I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with telling an asshole that he's an asshole and I certainly don't object to someone telling say, Italianguy that he's an asshole.

My point is, there's a vast difference between posting something like, "shut up asshole," versus posting something like, "I'm a 17th degree black belt who trained in Japan and I'm going to find you and beat you until you're a quivering lump on the floor."

My second point is, in my opinion, most of the keyboard heroes are the adult equivalent of the kid in school who was too much of pussy to show up for a fight after school, but is perfectly happy to sit behind a keyboard and make empty threats.

Every time I see shit like that, I want to reply with something like, you talk the talk but can you walk the walk?
Old 06-24-2008, 03:15 PM   #7
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

I agree with the original post, I completley understand the desire to stick up for yoru friends, its a natural response. I have a great respect for a lot of the people who do so, but threatening bodily harm and starting flame wars is just going to bring you down to the offenders level. The problem is that most of the people who are abusive and rude are that way for just that reason. they want to rile you, they WANT you to get pissed off and rant at them.

When you respond to an idiot who makes an inflamitory post you are doing exactly what they want, you are becoming a pawn in their game.

there is a certain member on this board that I am more than fed up with. I hate the persons posts and their attitude. I bet you no one here can name that person... because I don't make a public thing about it. I don't talk to that person, I ignore their posts and I pretty much ignore everything else about them as well. THAT is the only way to get rid of these people,(though I know in my heart that the person I don't liek will probably be here for a very very long time, probably long after I have left the board) until people just start ignoring this people who intentionally start flame wars than these flame wars will continue and we will lose a lot more than.. as Mad so eliquently put it " pussy" from the board. but we will lose a bunch of inteligent contributors of either sex.

Last edited by Ragman; 06-24-2008 at 03:18 PM.
Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 08:35 PM   #8
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Dont worry people, I'm in the process of deleting old posts.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 09:17 PM   #9
italianguy
Banned

italianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these parts

now who is driving quality pussy away?
italianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 09:37 PM   #10
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

I agree with the above. It's one thing to call someone names and whatnot, but when you make empty threats it's just stupid. Is it really supposed to strike fear into their hearts?

I don't like empty threats. I don't make them, and if someone sends one my way...well, I can give real threats to them, but only in an extreme case hehehe.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 06-24-2008 at 09:49 PM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 09:44 PM   #11
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

since this has nothing to do with the topic ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianguy View Post
now who is driving quality pussy away?
maybe you should talk to her and find out what is going on before making stupid statements . i have and know why she said they were being deleted . that was before this thread and your thread idiotguy
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 09:46 PM   #12
italianguy
Banned

italianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these parts

am I the only person here without a clue?
italianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 10:30 PM   #13
JohnnyReb
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianguy View Post
am I the only person here without a clue?
Yeah, pretty much....
Old 06-24-2008, 10:45 PM   #14
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default god here we go *takes a breath*

without naming names, it wasnt itallianguy who gotm e so sick of the politics and BS it was exactly those other things J mentioned: unprovoked relentless harassment, illogical defenses and excuses being used, and idiots that make judgements/Gossip about you without ever actually speaking to you (and get promoted for it). Im glad to see that at least some of those kinds pf people havent returned (yet)

Maddog never gave up trying to drive me back here lol Im glad RB has started resemble what it once did.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 11:45 AM   #15
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl View Post
without naming names, it wasnt itallianguy who gotm e so sick of the politics and BS it was exactly those other things J mentioned: unprovoked relentless harassment, illogical defenses and excuses being used, and idiots that make judgements/Gossip about you without ever actually speaking to you (and get promoted for it). Im glad to see that at least some of those kinds pf people havent returned (yet)

Maddog never gave up trying to drive me back here lol Im glad RB has started resemble what it once did.
"points to hint in his previous post".....ahem...
Old 06-25-2008, 11:58 AM   #16
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

pff very complicated here.
I don't know what kind of knight I am.
If you meet me in the street you can knock me down just by patting me on the head because I'm very weak physically but if I have an opinion I would say it, here or in the street. That's all.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 11:36 PM   #17
MinaPi
Privileged Member

MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to MinaPi

But I like pretending to be all tough when I'm not...

*pout*
Old 06-26-2008, 06:41 AM   #18
Stella Cadente

Stella Cadente Level 1 (100+)Stella Cadente Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
*slaps nearest woman in the face repeatedly* the who?
Stella Cadente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 06:57 AM   #19
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella Cadente View Post
*slaps nearest woman in the face repeatedly* the who?
Watch it you.

i have two black belts in...in boxing. No, actually, three black belts.

And my dad is the boss of the FBI.

And my mum is Judge Judy.

*puts up her dukes* Bring it!

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 02:38 PM   #20
MinaPi
Privileged Member

MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to MinaPi

So? My daddy is in charge of the secret service, so don't even think of making me cry!