Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-21-2007, 01:46 PM   #1
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Summer Night

This is the first story I upload. Of course it´s just fantasy. I hope you like it.

SUMMER NIGHT
M+F, rape, 1st, teen over 18.

My name is Andrea. I’m going to tell you the story of the worst night in my life.

I was 18. It was the first summer that I wasn’t under age. My parents allowed me to go back late home for the first time in my life.
I had a friend who lived far from me, but our neighbourhoods were communicated by bus. So we met one day in mine, another in hers. The only fact is that the last bus left at 23.30, so that was the time to say goodbye. We usually stayed by the bus stop till it left, so the one to part didn’t miss it. We both were what everybody knows as bookworm: good students, no boyfriends, no alcohol, wear glasses and so. We were virgin at those days.
That was a really hot summer. So we usually dressed very lightly. That day I wore white panties and bra, a straps top, miniskirt and sandals. I had a ponytail and glasses. Although I wasn’t a sparkling beauty, in that outfit I could see the men turning t look at me.

I had gone to her ´hood and had a lot of fun. We were young and confident. At 23.20 a bus was in the stop. We said bye and went up. There were just two men: the driver and another one talking to him. I paid and sit. I crossed my legs and look through the window how my friend went home. Before 23.30 the bus started running. The driver and the man were speaking softly. I saw how they looked at me. The man didn’t move his head; his eyes were fixed on me.
Suddenly I realised that the bus were not following the usual route. I asked the driver: “Why we are not in the route?” The driver answered: “This bus goes to the station, but I can leave you anywhere you want, baby”. “O.K., leave me in the closer subway station, please”. “Sure, baby”, he replied.
After a few minutes the bus took a dark road. I didn’t know where I was. I said again “Hey, where are we going?” Both men laughed. I got up and went to them. The bus stopped in a dark lonely place in the middle of the fields. The driver turned off the lights. The man said “Now, we’re gonna have some fun, baby”.
He grabbed me. I screamed in terror. I tried to kick and beat the man. In the fight he slapped me in the face, so my glasses went flying away. He violently pushed me to the floor. I missed the sandals when I fell down. The driver also came to me. He took my wrists over my head. I started to cry and say: “Please, don’t hurt me. Please, I’m still a virgin. Don’t do this to me.”
The driver said: “We’re lucky. A fresh brand new babe to brake in.” They laughed.
The man lifted my miniskirt to my hips. Then he took my panties down. I screamed as loud as I could, but I realised it was nonsense since the bus was in a lonely place.
The man took down his trousers and slip. He kneeled between my legs. His fingers started to touch my cunt. “I said: “No, please, don’t do this. Let me go. I won’t tell anybody”
The driver said. “Come on, fuck this little bitch” Then, he put his cock in the lips of my cunt and push it into. I felt a terrible pain. I screamed louder. The entrance of my cunt was very narrow and dry. The man pushed harder. I felt my cunt burning in pain. Finally I felt my hymen break. The whole cock was inside me. I screamed as loud as I could. The man took his cock out and said “Now you’re not a virgin anymore”. Both men laughed at me. The man set again his cock in my cunt. Now it was easier for him to penetrate me. He move his cock inside me until he came, groaning in pleasure. I cried soundly. I felt some liquids on my thighs. One was semen; the other one was my own blood, produced by the ravage.
The driver said: “Come on, hold this bitch´s wrists. It’s my turn.” The man stood up and crawled to get my wrists with his undies still down. The driver quickly took his place. He got down his trousers and undies and lied on me. His hands grabbed my tits. I screamed again. I was begging them to stop, but they were merciless. The driver ripped off my top. Then he ripped off my bra. He said:”Wow! How nice fresh tits you have, little bitch!”.
He began to maul my breasts and in seconds he put his cock into my cunt. My screams were useless but I couldn’t help screaming The semen of the other man makes he could penetrate me easily. He groaned too, squeezing my boobs. In no many minutes he came inside me. He fell down on me trying to kiss me. I turned my head, so he licked my cheeks and ears while the other man laughed. I cried not just for the pain, but also because of I was being humiliated in a terrible way.
Finally he got up and did his pants. I also listened how the other man did his zipper. I was lying on the bus floor, with my top and bra ripped off and my skirt lift up to my hips. I had missed the glasses, the knickers and the sandals. I was broken. But I thought that was the end. Soon I realised I was wrong. The night had not finished.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Old 07-21-2007, 01:58 PM   #2
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Great start, can't wait for the rest

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 01:37 PM   #3
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Post SUMMER NIGHT. Chapter 2.

SUMMER NIGHT. Chapter 2.

I was sobbing and trembling after the outrage. The men were sat down smoking.
I slowly got up on my elbows and sat up. I covered my breasts holding the torn top and my crotch with the skirt. I looked for the rest of my things. I could see a sandal thrown near me. I tried to reach it. The man who raped me first went to it and kicked it away from me. The driver laughed. I cried and said. “Please, let me go home”. The man leaned down put his face near mine and said: “Well, little bitch. We’re just resting a bit. We’re not going to leave so soon a sweet, fresh whore like you.”
I cried louder. The driver threw his cigarette and also came to me. He grabbed my hair and pulled it up strongly. I had to stand up. He got my wrists and put them in my back, squeezing them for me not to get them free. My breasts were uncovered then. The other man mauled them. I screamed: “Please, please, stop. Let me go”. As he was squeezing my breasts he said: “No one is gonna hear you, bitch. You got terrific tits. I wanna fuck´em”.
Quickly, they threw me on the floor again. The man took his pants off and sat down on me. He put his cock, erected again, between my breasts. Then he held my tits and rubbed his cock with them. He squeezed them roughly and strongly. As he was masturbating with my boobs he was squeezing stronger and moved faster. In a few minutes I heard him groaning and felt a warm liquid on my chin: he was coming on me. He poured his cum on my tits, rubbing my nipples with the point of his cock. When he was finished he got up and sat down
The driver then pulled my hair up to make me stand up again. With the other hand he took my torn top and bra off. He pushed me down and I fell to floor on my hands and knees. He came down on me and pulled my miniskirt down. When he did it I had an idea. “Andrea it’s your chance to escape” I thought. I run to the door and pushed it, but it was firmly closed. The men laughed at me. “We’ve been cautious, little bitch. You have no chances of going away” said the driver.
He pulled my hair again. Now I was fully naked. He threw me to his partner who held me up, grabbing my breasts. He took his pants down and sat.
He said: “Now I’m gonna fuck you sat down on me. Come on, be my whore”.
I cried and said “No, please”.
He shouted at me. “Come on, little bitch. Sat down on my cock and be my whore.”
The other man laughed. The driver shouted louder: “Come on. I won’t repeat any more: Sat down on my cock and be my whore.”
I was nodding my head and trembling: “Please, no, let me go”
The driver said to his friend:”Hit her”. The man turned me and slapped my face twice. Then he pushed me to the driver. I tried to go back, but he grabbed me again, facing me to the driver. This one said:”Slap her again”. The man slapped me twice again. My nose started to bleed. I was terrified. I cried soundly. I walked on my bare feet to the driver. I sat on his thighs. He grabbed me and forced me to sit on his erected cock. He set it into my ravished cunt. He grabbed my waist and said: “Now move, whore”. I cried again, sobbing “Please, no”. A slap came on my face. “Do it!” I had to move. He mauled my breasts as he was fucking me, forcing me to move. He sucked my boobs, biting my nipples. I screamed “No, please”. The only answer was a laugh as he squeezed my boobs.
He groaned in pleasure and finally he came, mauling and biting my breasts. Then he pushed me back and I fell down. The other man said. “Get on your knees and come to me”. I begged “Please, let me go. I’m hurt and broken”.
The man shouted “On your knees, bitch! I want you to be my whore!”
The driver kicked me in the legs. “Come on, little bitch. We can hurt you even more”
I got on my knees in front of the man. He said: “Suck my cock, little bitch”
I answered “No, please, no”. The driver kicked me in the ass. Both men laughed. The driver grabbed my head and pushed it to the other man’s cock. I turned my face, but he forced me to put in the cock. “Open your mouth”. The driver was twisting my arm. I screamed in pain and they force the cock into my mouth. That was disgusting. I coughed and try to escape, but they got angry. They beat me. “If you don’t want to be seriously injured, sick my cock, slut! Come on, on your knees!”
Now I was so scared that I obey the order. I got on my knees and suck his cock. He pushed my head so it went t my throat. I hardly can hold on a vomit. Then, the driver came behind me and mauled my tits saying “I love these tits, you little bitch”. He was rubbing his cock against my bottom, although it wasn’t erected
The other man’s cock was not hard. I had to suck for a long time until it became erected. And as it happened the man came inside my mouth, pushing my head to it. “Swallow, whore. Swallow it all”. I coughed again. I vomited. They laughed again. I cried for the pain and humiliation of the outrage.
Then the driver said: “O.K. Let’s go.” He opened the door and pushed me out, throwing to me my clothes, sandals and glasses. Then the bus ran away. I was left down naked, dirty and humiliated in a dark field that I didn’t know where it was. I cried for a long time alone on the floor. I had blood in my thighs, a lot of bruises all over my body. I was trembling. My body was aching.
I saw the lights of car getting closer. I stood up naked and went by the road. The lights flashed on me. The car stopped. I thought I was saved: he’d take me to a hospital. Again, I was wrong.

TO BE CONTINUED
Old 12-26-2007, 06:34 PM   #4
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Default Summer Night: The End

SUMMER NIGHT. Chapter 3.

The car lights were switched off. A man came out of the car. I went to him falling in his arms crying. He held me tightly. I mumbled “I’ve just been raped by two men. Please help me.”
The man said: “Oh, it seems to be the worst day in your life. Poor girl!”
I replied: “Please, take me to the hospital. I’ve been raped. My vagina is aching!”
The man said: “Did they rape you bottom?”
“W-What?”, I said. I didn’t understand the question, but soon I’d do.
He answered: “Well, you look like a ruin, baby. Your cunt is ravished, your body and face are full of semen, blood and bruises. Maybe your bottom is still fresh, sweetheart”
“What do you mean?”
“I mean”, he said as he pushed me to the front of the car, “that your bottom worth a fuck, pretty baby”
I tried to turn back, but the man slapped me strongly in the face. I fell back to the car. He turned me face down. He pushed my head to the car. I was too weak to fight him back, so he had to do a little effort to overwhelm me.
He got his pants down. I felt a hot strong flesh in my asshole. He said “It’s really tight, baby. It’s gonna be painful to you. Just relax and I won’t hurt you too much.” I felt a cool sticky thing in my ass. “That’s lube, honey. Now, enjoy my cock”.
He introduced slowly his erected cock inside my ass. It was painful. A fire was coming along my anus as the cock open his way through. I began to scream. He bumped my head against the car “Shut up, bitch! Don’t scream or I’ll hurt you as much as I can!” No sooner he had finished this sentence, he rammed wildly his cock deep inside my anus. I muffled a scream and fainted.
I woke up feeling soft slaps in my face. As I opened up my eyes I saw that man’s face looking at me, and saying: “Wake up, honey, I want you to be conscious to feel the intensity of the rape.”
I cried: “Please, leave me now. I can’t stand it anymore. I’m going to die”
He put me face down the car again and said: “Remember, honey. Don’t scream and relax. So I’ll just hurt you very little”
Again he put lube in my asshole and introduced slowly his cock in it. I mumbled. His hands were grabbing my waist, pulling it so he could penetrate me deeper. He let his cock out and then he let it in again. This time he did it a bit faster, because the hole was bigger. His kept left hand in my waist, while his right hand begun to squeeze my breasts. Now he rammed harder his cock inside me.
I was feeling that I went to split in two for the impalement, so I couldn’t avoid screaming again for the pain. His left hand grabbed my hair and pulled it up strongly. “Shut up, bitch. It’s a lonely place, but I don’t want surprises.”
I stopped screaming and let him do. He rammed several times. My anus was in flames. I nearly faint again, but he stopped ramming and moved slowly again, so I could stand a bit more.
He repeated the movements: hard quick rams and soft slow thrusts. His rough hands squeezed my breasts, my waists and pulled my hair if I squeaked a bit. I was so terrified to scream although I could feel the blood flowing out of my anus.
I thought it has happened an eternity when in one of the slow thrusts I felt him trembling and sighing. A hot liquid poured deep inside my anus. He was coming at last. His cock went out of my guts. He rubbed it in my bottom cheeks as his hands were mauling my breasts. “How nice, honey, how nice” He said. “This has to be repeated”
I realised his cock was loosening just a bit, so he kept up the erection. In a few seconds it was again rock hard. Then he impaled me once more. This time wasn’t so painful, so I didn’t have the need of screaming out. Anyway, the penetration became deeper so my rectum was aching as if a lion was biting it.
In a few minutes he came again, trembling and sighing. He said, “That was good, sweetheart. Now, forget about me”
He pushed me to the ground, went up his car and run away.
I was laying almost death, full of pain and shame, naked in the middle of the night. I have been ravished and outraged. My body has been used as a toy, a soulless piece of flesh in the hands of three depraved and evil men.
My last thoughts before I passed out were a prayer for not to be found for any other men to abuse me.

I woke up in the hospital. That was the end of a summer night.