Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-15-2007, 08:20 PM   #1
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU
Default Mesmerized (Jasmine and RapeU)

I am a psychologist who specializes in hypnotism. There is a particular client of mine who I've thought about messing around with. Her name is Elizabeth Sanders and she came in complaining of migraines. She is a professional businesswoman, has great legs, and is very wealthy. When I hypnotized her the third time, I thought about sensually rubbing her. Should I really do it? Should I really touch her inappropriately and make her forget everything? That session I didn't end up doing it, but this session today I might.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 07-16-2007 at 12:12 PM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 10:45 PM   #2
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I smooth down my hair and my skirt before I enter the office. My headaches are much better. I always feel so wonderful after my sessions. I wish that I would afford to come more than once a week, but $100 per hour is a little steep even for me. It's the best feeling. I love the feeling of complete relaxation. God, knows in my job I need it!

Getting off the elevator, I check my lipstick and enter his office.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 12:11 PM   #3
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

My receptionist gets onto the intercom.

"Paul, Miss Sanders is here for her appointment."

"Thank you, you may send her in."

I sit down in my favorite chair by the couch that she will lay on. As I wait for her, I continue to think about touching her while she's under. Can I really pull it off? My cock gets a little hard while thinking about rubbing her legs, but I still question myself about doing it.

The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 07-22-2007, 11:52 AM   #4
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I thank the receptionist as I enter Paul's office. It always calms me to see the blues he used on the walls, the artwork is of tranquil scenes and he has a low, masculine, gentle voice.

"Hi Paul. I hope I didn't keep you waiting." I give him a smile as he takes my hand, covering it with his in a welcoming gesture. He waits until I sit on the sofa before he takes his chair.

"Is everything all right? You look a little distressed?"
Old 07-23-2007, 11:17 AM   #5
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

God this woman is so gorgeous that it's hard to keep my cock from getting harder! I think I really, really want to touch her, to rub her long, sexy legs and make her forget everything! Aaah! I don't know if I should! Ok, calm down. Relax, she's already noticed my strange behavior. Ok, I'm good.

"Everything is fine" I say with a smile. "How are you doing today Elizabeth?"

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 07-26-2007, 08:19 PM   #6
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I see when his control slips back into place and his face and behavior returns to normal.

This is the first time that I have felt uncomfortable since my initial visit. I tug to pull the hem of my skirt down to the top of my knees. I shift there on the sofa.

When I look back at Paul, he is the same as always. Handsome, confident and calming. I don't know what is wrong with me. I smile, a real smile, one that reaches my eyes. "I'm doing much better, thank you. The tapes are working wonderfully. The headaches are almost completely controlled and I am even sleeping much better now." I tell him as I cross my ankles and sit back on the sofa.
Old 07-28-2007, 09:25 AM   #7
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Oh pooh, she covered up her knees. Oh well, I'm going to love the feeling of sliding my hand up her skirt and rubbing her long, sexy legs. No! I shouldn't do it, it's wrong on so many levels! Oh but that smile is so sexy! I'm going to do it...no I can't do it!

"...and I'm even sleeping much better now."

"That's wonderful news" I say with another big smile. "Would you like to try the instant induction that we have been practicing?"

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 07-28-2007, 09:45 AM   #8
Jasmine
Privileged Member

He seems to be proud of me! His smile warms me. The time for small talk is over and it's time to get to work. "Sure!" I tell him enthusiastically. Lying back on the sofa, I smooth my skirt down, make sure to uncross my arms and legs and I take a deep breath.

Nodding when Paul asks it I am ready, I hear him tell me, "Focus on a spot on the wall a little above eye level. Take a deep breath in through the nose, hold it and breathe out through your mouth. Again, in through the nose, hold it and out through your mouth as you relax on the exhale. Now, just let your eyes close on the exhale. Good. Hypno 3"

I feel myself relax with the first breath, but the "hypno 3" suggestion takes me deep into hypnosis. The feeling is one of complete relaxation but I don't feel out of control.

Paul tells me that I will go deeper as he counts down from 5 down to 1. I love the sound of his voice. It's so mellow, so soothing. I feel myself drifting deeper and deeper as I hear only the sound of his voice.
Old 07-28-2007, 10:28 AM   #9
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

"5...4...3...2...1..."

I hold her hand and pick it up. She doesn't respond and I drop it back in place. She's under now. Should I do it?

"You will do whatever is necessary to stay in hypnosis."

Ok, now what? Should I touch her? It's now or never.

My hands slowly move to the botoom of her skirt. My heart thuds in my chest as I touch both of her legs. Ok, I did it. Should I rub them? Yes, I should do it!

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 07-29-2007, 01:08 PM   #10
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I hear his voice and feel him touch my hand. I love this feeling. It is the one place that I feel safe and completely relaxed.

I feel my skirt move but it's not enough to alarm me. I feel a warmth on my leg but don't move. I don't want to lose this feeling!

I take a deep breath as Paul tells me that I am going deeper. He takes me to the beach again. This time he has me visualize that someone that I know and trust is applying lotion to my body.

His suggestion, "just relax and allow the touch of his hands to relax you even more. You love the feeling of his hands on your sun drenched body." I relax and picture Paul, but I will never tell him that.
Old 07-30-2007, 08:21 AM   #11
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

"Someone is rubbing lotion on your legs. You are relaxed, calm, serine."

As I'm talking to Elizabeth, my hands slowly rub her legs. Her legs feel so soft and smooth. My hands move slowly towards her feet then slowly back towards her skirt. I slowly repeat the patter back and forth, savoring the feel of her beautiful legs.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 07-31-2007, 08:22 PM   #12
Jasmine
Privileged Member

My soft sounds of pleasure and the smile on my face at my lover's hands on my legs as he teases me. The sun is warm and his hands tracing up and down my legs sends a warm feeling through me. I take a deep breath and listen to the sound of the ocean.
Old 08-01-2007, 08:16 PM   #13
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Ok, I think I'm going to lift up her skirt just a little bit. Ah, her legs feel nice. Should I peek under there? NO! I shouldn't do it. Oh but she's so beautiful! Ok, I'm going to do it, there's nothing wrong about doing it.

Slowly, very slowly, my hands lift up her skirt as I rub her sexy legs. My heart leaps to my throat as I lift it more and peek under her skirt...

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 08-02-2007, 10:09 PM   #14
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I feel the gentle breeze on my body. I shiver as something seems to brush across my thigh. I reach up and push back the hair from my face and look into Paul’s eyes. He is smiling as he pours more sunscreen into his hand.

It feels so good to be here, so safe. I think that I am glad that Paul doesn't really know that I think about him being here with me in my safe trance place. I take a deep breath and go back down into the trance.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:24 AM   #15
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

WOW!

She's wearing stockings, and...is that a garter belt? I think it is...wow. This woman would be fun to mess around with. No, it's wrong to do it! I can't violate my client! Yes, yes I can. I can make it to where she forgets anything she might remember about me violating her. Yeah, that could work...but it's not right...then again, I think I can do it without getting caught...

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding