View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 12:56 PM   #115
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Wow, I just remembered something that happened...

When I was younger, there was a friend of mine who lived across the street from us. She sometimes would come to my house with her parents and little brother to play. We always played in my room with the door closed.
She liked to pretend to be kidnapped by me. We would pretend that I was an evil man who tied her up and her brother would always save her and be the big hero and everything. Well there was one day where her brother happened to be sick with some bug or something and she still wanted to play the kidnapping game. That's when I took things too far.
As she is sitting in a chair, pretending to be tied up, I pretend like I'm going to kiss her just like always, but this time I actually do it. She doesn't say anything so I touched her chest. When she still didn't say anything I placed the top of my head (not my cock in case there's confusion) between her legs and rubbed my head against her.
We never spoke of that incident ever again and she still wanted to play the kidnapping game. We played it a few more times after that, but I didn't do anything like that to her again.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 06-06-2009 at 08:58 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote