View Single Post
Old 07-03-2021, 03:07 AM   #3
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 3
Intruder

Someone was at the old farmhouse. I don't know how I knew this, but I just had this weird funny feeling. Something is just off. I walked into the house to a shocking sight. My aunt was right there in the living room! She stared at me with a gleam in her eye and pointed at me. "Mors tua, vita mea!"

I woke up drenched in sweat. Where was I? Nothing looks familiar at all. I nearly panicked then remembered the Nealon couple took me into their home for the moment. Ok, so I wasn't at the old farmhouse after all. It was just a bad dream. Still, something about that dream bothered me. I decided just go back to Melinda and Bill's farmhouse. It's supposed to be going to me anyway, so if I'm worried something is going on over there I should naturally go investigate. When I arrived to the house I saw the front door to the house wide open. Someone was here recently. I quietly crept into the house. A soft sound entered my ear. Someone was talking.

"...can't find it...gone...damn it..."

Who is this person talking to? I peak around a corner and see a female figure. She appeared to be looking for something. Is that my aunt? Maybe I didn't kill her after all and she was just wounded from being shot? I had the element of surprise so I decided to use it. I slunk from the shadows. Her hands were on her hips. I grabbed both wrists and twisted them behind her back.

"What the fuck!"

"You're not Melinda! Who the hell are you and what are you doing here?"

"I...I can't tell you."

I had no idea if she was serious with her answer, or lack thereof. Suddenly it didn't matter to me who she was or why she was here. I had her at my mercy and it had been so long since my cock had danced with Miss Smith. Lucky for me, I had some pills in my pocket. I started keeping them in my pocket wherever I went just in case an opportunity came to have some fun. How was I going to get them out when I had both of her wrists?

Suddenly her wrists broke free, giving me my answer. She ran for the front door but ended up tripping somehow. There's my chance! I quickly pounced on her facedown body. She was going to be mine, all mine!

"Ok wait I'll tell you please just let me go please!"

"I'll think about it. Now tell me who you are."

"Rachel. I'm Rachel and I was just looking for anything valuable to get some money! I'm broke and about to be homeless please just let me go!"

She was lying, but about what I didn't know. Nor did I care. I placed my hand over her lying mouth and forced a pill inside. She really struggled at that point, but couldn't get any kind of leverage to get me off of her. Slowly her struggles became weaker. I took my hand away from her mouth. She promptly spit out onto the floor. Most of the pill had already dissolved in her mouth, very little of it was on the floor. She didn't get the full dose to fall asleep, but she got just enough to not be able to fight back. Perfect.

Now that I had all the time in the world I turned her over to her back. Oh my, she had such beautiful green eyes that looked tired and filled with fear! Slowly I lifted her shirt, ignoring her pleas for me to stop. Off came her bra next, revealing a breast somewhat on the small side. Slowly I licked all over one breast and roughly squeezed the other. She sobbed and pleaded for it to stop. I told her it was only the beginning.

Slowly I undressed, showing her my massive erect cock. She gave a weak scream for help. I mockingly imitate her weak scream and slowly remove the rest of her clothes. A simple skirt slid right off of her legs and revealed her panties for me. Slowly I slid them off of her body, her cries and pleas became more desperate.

My cock was trembling with anticipation. I slid it inside her really tight pussy. Fuck this was a real tight pussy. I sucked on her neck as I violated her most private area slow at first, then faster and harder. Moans escaped her lips. I knew she would enjoy this. I pressed my body onto hers and kept violating her. Faster. Harder. Her pussy dripped with juices. I kissed her lips, muffling her animal moans of pleasure. Harder and faster and harder and faster. Her hands lightly push against me, probably the most strength she will ever get because of the pill. I grab her wrists and pin them down as I ravage her sexy, tight pussy faster and harder.

Her muffled cries of pleasure suddenly turned to cries of pleading and pain as her body twitches into an orgasm. I broke the kiss on her lips so I could whisper to her that she must really be enjoying this. It tormented her, she was screaming in pain and desperately pleading with me to stop. The fire started to burn inside me. I knew I was close. Her screams of pain were louder. Tears streamed down her face as I ravaged her faster and faster. Her small breasts jiggled with each thrust. The fire burned through my body as I released my warm fluids into that tight cunt.

Suddenly I gasped, drenched with sweat and very sticky. What the fuck? Another dream? This one seemed more real than the one about my aunt! What the hell? I'm still at the Nealon's? Did I really leave to go to the farmhouse? No I must have been dreaming both times...There must be a meaning behind those dreams. After I pondered it became clear to me. Miss Smith was the first time I had sex. I wanted more. My cock craved to be inside a wet juicy pussy again. The old farmhouse is a perfect location to kidnap my victims and play with them over and over again. Now all I need to do is find my next victim...

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote