View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 10:29 PM   #3
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 2
A Melinda Warren In New York City

Tina:

I wanted revenge on Melinda Warren very, very badly. Yet she was dead. I had seen detailed and documented proof of such on her laptop. She had created a clone of herself on that laptop to manipulate her son from beyond the grave. He kidnapped and raped fellow members of a lesbian cult we were once in as part of his mother's revenge scheme. The clone deleted itself from the laptop after nuking Mexico City to hell with all members of the former cult, save me, caught in the blast. My wife, Molly, died in that explosion. I decided to take the laptop home to see if there was a way of getting the data back. Yet it wasn't enough to just get the data back and enact revenge on a computer clone. I wanted revenge on the original Melinda Warren too and was in denial that she had passed.

There were two goals in mind. Get the erased data back on the laptop and find Melinda Warren. A search throughout the United States gave me close to 100 results of people named Melinda Warren living in various parts of the country. I decided to start with the one who lived furthest east in New York City. Tracking down this Melinda Warren was easy. It was, after all, not the Melinda Warren I was looking for. It was easy because she had no reason to hide from me. Yet in my grief stricken mind, I was obsessed and convinced I had the right person. I followed her from Times Square to her home.

I should mention now before it gets too confusing that I have different personalities in my head. You're currently listening to the main one, Tina Hill. My original self. The second personality is named Huntress. Huntress was created after I had gotten raped the first time. Not by Melinda Warren's son just before the nuke blew up, but several years before that by her serial rapist nephew, who is also the father of her aforementioned son. When Huntress was created, she decided to became a rapist herself. Rape is her specialty. The third personality likes to be called Valkyrie. She was created when I discovered my grandmother was murdered and works closely with Huntress. Murder is her specialty. Then the last one is Christina. She was created through a science experiment to try and get Melinda, the original Melinda, to surrender since I'm her godchild. I wasn't aware of the experiment and really thought I was Christina for a while. Christina is an innocent lesbian who enjoys exploring her sexuality. Love is her specialty. Sometimes my personalities mix when the need arises. With my wife Molly, I was both Tina and Christina. But mostly Tina. Probably. If you haven't guessed yet, I live a complicated and complex life.

So anyway, back to the Melinda Warren in New York City. I tracked her to her home and allowed Huntress to take over. She was more than happy to help and relieved that I didn't keep her locked away inside my mind like I originally wanted to after I reclaimed my identity. Huntress scouted her home. Other people did live with her, but for whatever reason they weren't home. It was the perfect opportunity to enact revenge. She was able to pick one of the locks outside the home to gain access. The shower could be heard running when she went inside. Huntress slowly crept towards the sound of the shower. The woman taking it was totally oblivious to the lurking danger inside her home. Slowly and quietly, Huntress took off her clothing. The shower was one you could easily step into much to our delight. It would allow easy access to get this bitch to suffer. Huntress opened the door, scaring the hell out of Melinda Warren.

"What the FUCK?"

"Melinda Warren. At last."

"How...how do you know my name...wh...wh...who are you..."

"I am Huntress. Your worst nightmare."

I'm not sure if this Melinda Warren knew who Huntress was. We were pretty far away from Texas after all. Yet she did realize the danger she was in. Melinda tried to cover her nakedness in the shower the best she could.

"Wh...wh...what do you want?"

"Revenge."

"I...I didn't do anything to you! I swear! Please just go I won't tell anyone you were here!"

Huntress laughed and encouraged Melinda to tell the world she had come to her home to rape her. The mention of rape really got Melinda scared. Her eyes became larger than the moon. Melinda freaked out and tried to run out of the shower, but slipped on the floor and fell on her ass. Huntress seized the moment to pin Melinda, stunned from the fall, down onto the bathroom floor.

"SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE! OH GOD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!"

Huntress laughed and smothered Melinda with our bosom. Smothering people with our breasts is a favorite tactic of Huntress. She commanded Melinda to beg for our nipple to be in her mouth. Melinda of course refused and got smothered by our bosom again. After Huntress made her gasp for breath, she finally begged to suck our nipple.

"Mmm, that's a good girl. Your lips feel good on my nipple. Mmmmmm, that's it. You've sucked on nipples before I can tell. MMmmm yeah. Good girl. You get a reward for being such a good girl. Your breast is so lonely. Don't you want me to rub your breast so it won't be lonely?"

"Please no please just leave me alone I haven't done anything please!"

"Beg for me to rub your breast or get smothered again!"

"PLEASE NO SOMEONE HELP MEMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!"

"Bad, naughty girl. Screaming isn't part of playtime. This is exactly what happens to bad naughty girls. They get smothered by my breast."

Melinda continued to make muffled moans. When Huntress allowed her to breathe again, she gasped for air. Huntress again made the command to beg for Melinda's breast to be rubbed or else. Sobs escaped Melinda's mouth as she begged Huntress to play with her boobs. Our hands roughly groped and squeezed Melinda's nice tits. Loud sobs of torment escaped Melinda's mouth. Huntress made both of her nipples nice and hard through rubs and pinches.

"Shhh, don't cry Melinda. I can tell you're enjoying this. Look at that your cunt is nice and wet."

"NO! Don't touch me there please! Please just leave me alone! I never did anything to you! I don't even know who you are! Please!"

"Oh come now Melinda. Your pussy is so lonely after your breast got all that attention. Isn't it?"

"Please, please no! Please don't do this!"

"ISN'T IT? SAY YOUR PUSSY IS LONELY!"

"M...my...my..."

"Your..."

"My pu...pussy."

Huntress slapped Melinda's cheek "The whole thing you stupid bitch! SAY. IT. NOW!"

"My pussy is lon...lonely."

"That's a good girl. My pussy is lonely too. We should both lick each other's cunts at the same time so that our pussies won't be lonely."

"I...I..."

"Don't you agree Melinda? WELL?"

"I...please...please just leave me alone..."

"Ooooh someone's being a bad naughty girl! You know what happens to..."

"NO! NO! I'll say it! I'll say it!"

"SAY. IT. NOW!"

"L...li...lick my cunt wh...while I lick yo...yours so our pu...pussies aren't lonely."

Huntress praised Melinda and lowered our cunt onto her mouth. Our mouth soon found Melinda's wet snatch. Both tongues entered the other pussy at the same time. Melinda was sobbing at first. The sobs soon turned into moans of pleasure. Huntress went deeper and deeper into Melinda's cunt while she did the same to ours. Soon pleasure filled the body. Flames burst out of the cunt and all over as an orgasm struck through like lightening. Soon after Melinda got an orgasm as well. We continued to eat each other out through two more orgasms. By then Huntress had completed her fun.

Valkyrie was supposed to take over after Huntress was done and complete the revenge. Yet she didn't want to. She told us what we already knew deep down. This wasn't the Melinda Warren we wanted revenge on. The Melinda Warren in front of us was a totally different person. While Valkyrie enjoyed killing, she didn't want to do so pointlessly. And killing someone just because they were named Melinda Warren was completely and totally pointless. It wouldn't be a true revenge because this woman really didn't do anything to us. Our best option was to keep looking for the right Melinda Warren. We were all in heavy denial that the Melinda Warren we were looking for was truly dead. After thinking it over, we decided to go to another location where a Melinda Warren lived to see if it was the Melinda we were looking for.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote