View Single Post
Old 09-07-2022, 11:18 PM   #7
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 6
The Driver

"Please...I won't say a word if you just go..."

"Ha! Go ahead! Tell. This is what you would say right? 'Please help me this Uber customer booked a long time period knowing that she'd be the last customer due to traffic times she researched on the internet. She tricked me at the end of the ride into looking for her earing in the back of my car! A knife was in her hand! I was forced to get in the back and strip. She raped me in the backseat of my car in a suburban alley!' Hahahaha! Tell the whole world Huntress raped you! Who is going to believe a story like that? No one. No one will ever believe."

"Please don't do this..."

"Now, now Mr. Uber. Just relax, cooperate, and you won't be harmed. We're just going to have fun in the backseat of your car. You like to have fun don't you?"

"No...please..."

"Say you like to have fun or you will be smothered by my breast."

"I....I..."

"You..."

"I...like to have fun."

"That's a good boy. All you have to do is just be a good boy for me. It won't be so bad. You get to have fun after a long stressful day. You've had a stressful day right?"

"Y...yes I've had a stressful day."

"You just want to relax. You like that we're both naked in the backseat of your car right?"

"Y... *sob* yes..."

"Such a good boy. You deserve a reward for being so good. You get to rub my breast. You want to rub my breast don't you?"

"I..."

"DON'T YOU?"

"Pl...please..."

"SAY IT!"

"Please Huntress, let me rub your breast."

"You my rub them now. Give them a little squeeze too. Mmmm. Good boy! You deserve a reward for pleasuring me right?"

"Y...yes."

"Your cock is so lonely. It wants to have fun with my breasts too doesn't it?"

"I...I....I..."

"SAY IT!"

"Please just stop! I don't want this! No, what are you doing get awammmmmmph!"

"Someone isn't being a good boy. This is what happens when you're not a good boy."

"MMMMMMMM MMMMMMM!"

"Don't be difficult. Do as I say and you won't be smothered by my breast."

"MMMMMM *gasp*"

"Now let's try this again. Your cock wants to have fun with my breast. SAY. IT. NOW."

"My...c...co...cock..."

"Your cock..."

"Wa...wa....wants to....''

"Wants to WHAT? SAY IT!"

"...wants to have fun with your breast."

"The next time I tell you to say something, I expect you to say it immediately. Understand?"

"Y...yes."

"Good boy! Mmmm, that cock just feels so good right between my breast. Oh and you're getting harder too! See? Your body knows what it wants. Your hard thick cock is enjoying this right?"

"Please..."

"SAY IT!"

"My har...hard thick cock is en...enjoying this."

"Such a good boy. My breasts have gotten so much attention, but my pussy is so lonely."

"Please....please no..."

"Shhhh, just be a good boy. You want to finger my pussy and make me wet right?"

"SOMEONE HELP MEMMMMMMMPH!"

"Bad naughty boy. Screaming isn't part of having fun. Besides, you don't want someone coming by and seeing you naked do you? It would be so embarrassing for you."

"MMMMMMM MMMM MMMM *gasp*"

"Now, let's try this again. Be a good boy. Do what I say. No screaming. Or else this happens to you!"

"NMMMMMMMM MMMM *gasp*"

"Beg to finger my pussy."

"Please don't do this...leave now and I won't say a word..."

"Hahaha! I already told you! Tell everyone! Tell the world you were raped! Embarrass yourself! Then be more ashamed when absolutely no one believes you. Now someone's been a naughty boy. You know what happens to bad naughty boys..."

"Wait I'll say it!"

"Yes. You will say it. NOW."

"Please let me finger you Huntress. I want you to be wet for my cock."

"And you even said more than what I told you to say! Such a good boy! Finger me. Now."

"Ok, ok..."

"Mmmm, yes right there. That's the perfect spot...mmmmmmm yeah....go deep inside. OOOOOh yes! Good boy! Now beg me to fuck you."

"Please no..."

"Difficult again I see. Looks like you need to be taught another lesson at what happens..."

"Wait! Wait! I'll say it!"

"Don't just say it. Beg for it. Now."

"Please Huntress, please fuck me! My cock wants to be inside you! I'm begging you to fuck me! Please!"

"Good boy!"

The euphoria of his hard, thick cock entering my pussy was intoxicating. The nerves of my whole body screamed in delight and pleasure as my cunt violated his shaft. I kissed his lips as I rode that horse faster and faster. His muffled moans matched with my dripping wet cunt's movements. Oh fuck yes it felt amazing! Our moans symphonized into beautiful music. The first orgasm hit, or was it the second? I couldn't remember. All I knew at that moment was the pleasure. Suddenly I felt his cock spew the juices inside me. His cock remained rock hard as I continued to pleasure myself. Another orgasm, the most intense orgasm I ever had!"

"Mmmm, that was such a wonderful good boy."

"Please, please let me cum again I'm so close..."

"You want to cum again?"

"Please Huntress, please make me cum again!"

"Hmmm...I don't know...you were a bad boy at times..."

"Please let me cum please! I don't care what you do just please make me cum!"

"Well......"

"Please! please! I'm begging you I've never been so close before!"

"Ok, but only because you're begging so well. Like a good boy."

I teased his cock by letting a small drip of spit from my mouth land on it. My tongue lightly brushed the tip. He moaned softly then moaned louder as his cock entered my mouth. He wasn't lying about being close. After I gagged a few times his cock quivered and unleashed the load. I didn't swallow and dripped his own juices from my mouth all over his body.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote