View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 12:27 PM   #3
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

That is her daughter, she called the woman Mommy! Now if I could just use that somehow...hmmm...first I'd better find an empty room.

I walked through the church to see if there's a dark empty room, preferably with no windows. Since this was my first visit to the church I found myself passing by the worship area multiple times. I began to get frustrated, surely there's an empty room somewhere! Ah, here's one!

I found an unlocked room. There were no windows in the room and the door window had something on it. I surveyed the room and realized it was a classroom for little kids, possibly kindergarten or first grade. No one would look for anyone there. Now all I need is to lure her there. No woman would be stupid enough to follow me to an empty room without an exceptionally good reason, so I'd better think of one fast...

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 07-16-2007 at 12:38 PM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote