View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 02:39 AM   #8
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 7
Tina Elaine Hill

Soon the robots quit bringing back new daily victims. The days would turn into weeks. Finally, the robots had captured all Society members save one. Allen couldn’t figure out why no robot was going after her. He wanted the brown hair beauty very, very badly, so he decided to take her himself.

“Hello Tina. You killed my father you know.”
Tina’s eyes snapped open in shock.
“No I didn’t! I don’t even know who your father really is!”
“Ahahahahahaha! Oh that’s rich! You at first thought it was Billy Boy Warren, but he died WAAAY before I was born!”
“Then…who else could have…”
“Would you like me to ‘hunt’ a hint for you?”
“What the fuck are you…no…no…NO…it can’t be…THAT’S IMPOSSIBLE!”
“Oh but its true Tina. He is my father, and you killed him in the trees. Did you enjoy those trees Tina?”
“WHAT THE FUCK…how…how…”
“Hahaha! How did I get us to your rape site so quickly? That’s for me to know and you to find out! I’m going to rape you just like my father did, but this time you will not escape!”
“No, please no don’t do this, I’ll do anything please no!”
“I’ve heard it all before Tina. You’d do anything to prevent me from plunging my hard, thick cock into your warm, wet, tight pussy. You’ll do anything to keep my hands away from your breasts and twisting your nipples.”
“Oh God please no! Don’t touch me! No!”
“There, I bet that’s feeling good isn’t it? Admit it! You want my hands all over your body. You want my hands squeezing your breast. My mouth on your breast is something you really desire isn’t it? Yes, after all you begged my father to have sex with you. You know you want me too.”
“No, no stop, please! Please stop! No more, oooow it hurts! It hur hur hurrrrts!”
“Aww, you don’t have to cry Tina. The pain is something you enjoy! You liked my teeth gnawing on your nipple just now, and you’ll love my fingers inside of you. Come on; say that you really want my fingers inside of you. You know you’ll enjoy it like you enjoyed it with my father!”
“nonononononoNONO! Please don’t! I….uuuh…n…n…uuuh…s…st…sto…ooop.”
“There you see? I knew you would enjoy it. You’re begging me to stop, but inside your body is teaming with desire. You lust for me and you know it. Soon you will plead with me to fuck you. If not, then I’ll fuck you anyway!”
“aaa…aaa….n…NN….NO!”
“Always the resister at the beginning, but I bet at the end you’ll be begging me to rape you. My father really satisfied you, and so did that black man who raped you in the alley didn’t he? Yeah, admit it slut! You’re enjoying this as much as I am!”
“…nnn…nnn…oooooo….uuuuuu….uuuuh…s….s….”
“Hm, you’re getting there slut. Just the right amount of wetness for my cock. I think it’s time your pussy and my cock got acquainted!”
Allen shoved his cock inside of her. Tina gasped at the invasion. She would have protested, but Allen didn’t give her a chance. His thrusts were mercilessly fast and hard. She could only moan like a wild animal as he raped her.
“Uuu uuuu UUUUH AAA AAA AAA OOOOH UUUUOOOOH UUUUHOOOH!”
Tina’s pussy was delectable to Allen. He moaned in synchrony to Tina as he violated her faster and faster and faster and harder. Neither could speak because the pleasure was so great; they could only moan instead. Tina’s moans started getting louder, more desperate. They were moans of torment and pleasure as her body betrayed her to him like it did to The Hunter. She jerked violently as the orgasm rippled through her body like a wave. The jolt sent Allen into frenzy, and his sperm went inside of her.”
It was over, and Tina was crying uncontrollably. Allen enjoyed her torment, touching her and rubbing their juices all over her breasts.
“Please…you’ve had your fun…please…”
“Oh my dear slut, you don’t even know the half of it! Your pussy is amazing! It will dance with my cock very, very often!”
Tears still formed in her eyes as she said “No, I…I…I don’t want…”
Suddenly the scene changed. They were inside the mansion in Canada. Tina had a bewildered look on her face. Allen was pretty surprised to. It was the first time that a scene had changed when he had not wished for it to change.
Tina smiled at him and started walking towards him. He tried to make her immobile, but it didn’t work. Something was very, very wrong. He quickly removed the headband to get back in the real world. Maybe there’s a problem with the VR again…
“Free!”
Allen turned towards the sound and saw Tina moving! She had escaped from Melinda’s trap!
“How…how is she doing that…Tina, stop or I’ll…”
“Tina? Tina’s not here right now, you’ll have to leave a message!”
“What? Who am I speaking to if you’re not Tina then?”
“Oh we go by many other names. Many, many other names, two of which you already know.”
“Come on Tina! Stop messing around and trying to escape, it’s not going to work!”
“We already told you fool! We aren’t Tina, we have been called Glenna, Huntress, and many other names.”
Alarms started ringing, louder than the last time there was a small problem.
“WARNING! WARNING! SERIOUS SYSTEM ERROR! SYSTEM FAILURE IMMINENT!”

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 12:02 PM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote