View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 10:31 PM   #5
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 4
Back to Texas

Tina:

The next few Melinda Warrens I stalked were obviously not her. They had credible backgrounds and looked very different than the one I was looking for. For any one of them to be real, the Melinda I knew would have had to be in two different places at once. It would have been an impossible feat, even for her. There was one Melinda Warren who lived in Cactus, Texas. That's a small backwater town in the Texas panhandle. I was convinced that this Melinda Warren was the real one.

Melinda was an Uber driver. When I found that out, I sat back and let Huntress take over the planning. She had experience with raping an Uber driver in the past. All she had to do was buy a burner phone and book a large amount of time using a fake Uber account. Melinda wouldn't be missed for quite some time doing it this way. I looked on with humor as Huntress tricked Melinda the same way she tricked the other idiotic Uber driver. The old "I lost an earing in the backseat please find it for me I've looked everywhere" then pull a knife trick.

"Please...what do you want..."

"I want revenge Melinda."

"I haven't done anything to you!"

Valkyrie silently piped up in our head. "This Melinda is probably 21 years old. The one we're after is much older. This isn't her."

"Hmm...you aren't the Melinda Warren I'm looking for. You're right." Huntress then said silently to the rest of us "You're right! We'll just have a little fun with her instead!" The rest of us were unanimous in agreement. If we weren't going to get revenge on the Melinda Warren we wanted, we could at least have fun with a Melinda Warren!

"So you'll let me go?"

"Sure I'll let you go once we have some lesbian fun!"

"Great, tha...huh? What was that last part?"

"Oh you heard me Melinda. Take off your clothes. I don't want to have to use this knife on you."

Melinda took off her clothes slowly. The entire time she did, she begged Huntress to let her go and promised not to tell. Huntress laughed and played the "no one would ever believe you if you told" card. Finally, Melinda was in the backseat of the car completely nude.

"You're pretty sexy Melinda" Huntress said as she took off all of our clothes.

Melinda sobbed "Please...I'm straight...I don't want this."

"Spaghetti is straight until it becomes wet. Come on Melinda. We're just going to have fun. You like to have fun don't you?"

"Please no!"

"Say you like to have fun or get smothered by my breast!"

Melinda refused to cooperate with Huntress. Naturally, Huntress shoved our bosom into Melinda's face. Muffled screams bellowed out of Melinda's mouth. Huntress cackled with glee and enjoyed Melinda's torment. After what probably felt like an eternity to Melinda, Huntress allowed her to breathe.

"That is what happens when you're a bad, naughty girl. You get smothered by my breast."

"Pl...pl...please..."

"Now let's try that again shall we? You've had a long stressful day and just want to have fun right?"

"Y...y...yes..."

"Good girl. Your breast looks lonely. Does your breast want to have fun Melinda?"

"I..."

"DOES IT? SAY IT!"

"SOMEONE HELP ME PLLLMMMMMMPH!"

This Melinda didn't want to cooperate. Huntress rebuked her for being a bad naughty girl. Melinda could only give out muffled moans in reply. Verbal abuse continued to be hurled at Melinda for being so difficult. Huntress let her breathe again. Tears could be seen streaming down Melinda's cheeks.

"Beg me to rub your breast."

"Please..."

"Please what? SAY IT!"

"Please r...rub my breast."

Huntress praised Melinda. Melinda's tits were probably about a c cup in size. Our hands slowly groped Melinda's boobs. Her nipples got hard easily. Huntress mocked Melinda for that and said her body was enjoying itself. She commanded Melinda to rub our breast as well. Melinda sobbed but complied. Her hands were soft and felt good around our nipples.

Our bosom had to smother Melinda again when she refused to beg to be fingered. Huntress piled the verbal abuse onto Melinda. Muffled sobs escaped from our rack as Huntress called Melinda a bad naughty girl. After Melinda was allowed to breathe, she begged us to finger her. Our finger slid inside of her. She loudly sobbed and begged Huntress to let her go. Huntress commanded her to finger our cunt, ignoring her pleas. Melinda did as commanded. Her soft finger felt good going in and out of our cunt. Melinda and Huntress began to moan as pleasure filled both of our bodies.

"We're both so wet Melinda. We should eat each other's pussy to finish off our fun. Beg for it to happen."

"Please no just let me go please! I won't say anything! I swear, I swear!"

"Go ahead! Tell the world someone lesbian raped you in the back of your Uber. Who is going to believe a story like that? No one would. Now someone's been a bad, naughty girl..."

"NO! NO PLEASE! I'LL SAY IT! I'LL SAY IT!"

"Don't just say it. Beg for it like the slut you are."

"I want us to eat each other out. My pussy is so needy it wants your tongue and I want to pleasure your pussy too."

"Oooo that's a good little whore."

Each tongue entered the other pussy at the same time on the direction of Huntress. Pleasure filled our cunt. Huntress went deeper into Melinda's pussy. Melinda followed her lead and did the same to ours. Muffled tormented sobs leapt from Melinda's mouth. Moans of pleasure escaped from ours. Deeper and deeper each tongue went. Melinda's moans were pure pleasure now. Our pussy's pleasure slowly grew and grew. Then, Melinda hit just the right spot in our snatch. We belted out heavy moans as the pleasure overtook our body. Melinda was moaning heavily as well. She was the first to get an orgasm. Our mouth exploded with pussy juices. Then, our body twitched into a wonderful orgasm. We continued to eat each other out. The pleasure intensified. Another orgasm rocked both bodies.

After we had fun with that Melinda Warren we finally were able to get over our denial. The Melinda Warren we were looking for was indeed dead. We decided to go back to Canada and see if the data from the laptop was recoverable. Maybe we could find a way to get the clone of Melinda back to get our revenge. It's what we should have started with in the first place. We realized our grief from losing Molly made us irrational. Now it was time to try and get an attainable revenge. How were we going to do it? We didn't know how, but we at least knew where to start!

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote