View Single Post
Old 09-11-2022, 12:58 AM   #8
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 7
The Nurse

"So Dr. Ortiz, now that you've got some free time on your hands is there anyone you'd like to kidnap and fuck?" Arnold asked.

"Yeah. There's a nurse at the hospital that's anti-Mexican. Every time I see her she throws softball comments at me or mutters garbage under hear breath if she gets a patient that's Hispanic or Mexican. This bitch knows how to be toxic and get away with it. Multiple people have complained about her but her comments are always just under the line, you know?"

"I do. Sounds like my captive Agent Sanders. We'll kidnap her for you while you're at work so that the police won't sniff around on your trail."

Heather Amy Jones had mostly everything she wanted. A job with good pay, men she could string along and twist around her little finger, smarts, and looked damn sexy. She had strawberry blonde hair she kept short down to her earlobes. A few freckles complimented her face. Her breasts were average size, but she knew how to use them to get attention if she wanted. Heather had fair white skin and a cute little birthmark the shape of a shark on her right side.

It wasn't always sunshine and rainbows for Heather. She had grown up bounced around from foster family to foster family after she was left at a fire station as a baby. Some of them were ok. Others were downright horrific. Heather's worst experiences in the foster system came from a predominately Hispanic family. There was a deep psychological reason for Heather's distaste for Mexicans and Hispanics that stemmed from childhood. She used her childhood as justification for how she treated Hispanics and Mexicans as second class citizens. Heather was also able to do it in such a way that she wouldn't get into any kind of trouble. Therapy would have probably been the better choice, but Heather was a stubborn mule and didn't want to be seen as weak.

Nobody knew who Heather's mother was, though there was a short list of about 40 women. Heather didn't see much of a point in looking for any of them on the list. She was doing just fine on her own. Her father died a while ago and was a reason she didn't try and find her mother. Heather doubted that finding her long lost mother if still alive would give a happy reunion since her father was a serial rapist who called himself The Hunter. She had found this out when trying to research her blood line for a school project. Most of the kids before that point tormented her because of being a foster kid. After that nice little revelation they left her alone out of terror. Heather thought it best to leave the matter of who her mother was be. If her mother wanted her, her mother would be the one to put the effort into finding her.

Heather wasn't sure why she became a nurse. It was as if being in the medical field was in her blood. After the other children stopped tormenting her, Heather was able to rise above and beyond academically. At age 20 she was one of the youngest nurses to be in the field at a hospital in Texas. She enjoyed her job but wanted to try and get employed by a hospital in another state. Too many Mexicans and Hispanics were in Texas. If she could get away from them, then she would truly be happy.

"Wake up bitch" an unfamiliar voice commanded.

"Uuuuugh...wha...what the fuck?" Heather couldn't remember anything that had happened. One moment she was at home the next moment she was...somewhere else. Something was covering her wrists and ankles. She was laying on smooth wood, probably a table or something. And she was naked. This was not good.

"I hear you don't like Mexicans. Maybe you'll change your mind when a Mexican fucks you and you have his baby!"

"NO! No please I have good reason please!"

"There's never a good reason to be racist." This time it was a very familiar voice that spoke.

"Dr. Ortiz? Is that you?"

"Oh yeah. And you're going to pay for all the shit you've put me and others through."

"No wait I can explain why! Please let me explain!"

"I don't give a shit. You're going to have my baby."

"NO! I'm a daughter of The Hunter! Don't mess with me!"

Heather had expected the men to be terrified like all the others. It always worked when someone was bullying or tormenting her. Instead the opposite happened. Her captors weren't terrified at all. They were suddenly more interested.

"Really now," the unfamiliar voice said. "That's quite interesting. I didn't know another child of The Hunter existed. It does make some sense now that I think about it."

"Are...are you a child of his too?"

"Me? No, I'm not. I am a grandson of a serial rapist though. As is Dr. Ortiz over there."

"Great! So you'll let me go since we're both examples of why rape is wrong?"

Both men laughed as hard as they could. Heather's hopeful smile quickly faded.

"Hey doc, I've got an idea."

"What's up Arnold?"

"Make sure she gets pregnant with the old man sperm instead. Then we can have a grandson of The Hunter and a child of our grandfather at the same time!"

"The result would be an abomination to her and all of mankind. It's so deliciously evil. I love it!"

"NO, No please don't do that to me please!"

"I'll inject the sperm into her cunt then wear a condom while I fuck her."

"PLEASE NO! SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!"

Heather desperately tried to struggle against her restraints. She screamed and continued to beg for some unknown knight in shining armor to rescue her. Tears streamed down her cheeks and she cried loudly when she realized no one was coming to her aid. A long syringe roughly invaded her cunt. Cries of despair and sobs escaped from her lips as she felt the fluid go inside her. The syringe left her cunt but she could still feel the fluids moving around inside her.

"There we are. If she doesn't get pregnant from this I'll just medically harvest one of her eggs and force pregnancy to happen."

Heather could only weep in reply to that plan. Never in her life had she felt so disgusted. A few moments later, Dr. Ortiz climbed on top of her. She could see his quivering member inside a condom. She knew he was going to go dry.

"Please..." Heather managed to squeak out. Dr. Ortiz didn't listen. He penetrated her womanhood. Heather screamed from the pain. His cock went deep inside her cunt. Slaps were felt on her face and anywhere his hands could reach her body. Dr. Ortiz slowly fucked Heather, taking his time as if they were lovers. Heather screamed with pain from each of the slow thrusts. Then she felt him thrust faster and faster. Her body betrayed her by getting wet. She hated herself for beginning to enjoy this. Hated Dr. Ortiz for forcing himself onto her. Hated that Arnold guy who said to impregnate her with their grandfather's sperm. Hated that her child would be a grandson of a rapist perv just like the people tormenting her.

His meat fucked her harder and faster and harder and faster. Heather could only moan from the pleasure now. Her moans became more animal like when his lips closed around her neck. Dr. Ortiz was making inhuman moans of his own as well. A few more slaps from his hands hit different points of her body. She wasn't sure where because the pleasure was just too intense. Suddenly her body twitched into an orgasm. Her inhuman moans continued to grow louder and louder. Another orgasm rocked her body as he unleashed his load into the condom. She felt Dr. Ortiz get off of her and bleated crying moans of sorrow.

The two men laughed at her. Mocked her. Slapped her. Finally, they seemed to grow bored of her and walked out of the room. The lights went out and plunged Heather into total darkness. Heather continued to cry uncontrollably. She still felt the sperm from the syringe oozing inside her. Total disgust with herself flooded her emotions. Heather felt like a filthy whore for her body enjoying itself despite her objections. Eventually, Heather slipped into a fitful sleep. Even in her sleep, she couldn't escape the nightmare of her new reality.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote