View Single Post
Old 09-07-2022, 11:16 PM   #6
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 5
The Married Man

Galveston, Texas was about an hour away from where I lived. A city like this would be perfect to find my next victim. Hotel bars likely had people who slept at the hotel as customers. All I needed was someone at a bar alone. Someone who kept to himself...or herself. Probably a guy because my pussy was hungry for a thick dick. Also I felt like guys needed to feel the shame, humiliation, and pain of being raped. Security cameras would pose a potential problem though...unless I wore a face mask. It wasn't unusual to occasionally see someone walk around with a disposable mask on. Before covid ravaged the world several years ago it would have been unusual and draw attention. But now I could wear one and not really be noticed. In fact people who delivered food sometimes still wore masks. A Door Dash worker would make the perfect lie since they have no official uniform. So all I needed to do was go to the bar, wait for a potential victim to order a drink, and hear him say his name or room number when the bartender asked for it. Then, I would leave the bar, put on my mask, pretend to be a delivery woman with a bag and empty to go boxes, and force myself onto my victim. What a great plan!

*knock knock knock*

"Yeah?"

"Delivery from Door Dash to Mr. Herman Porterfield."

"I am Herman, but I didn't order anything from Door Dash."

"Well someone paid for this food along with tip so you don't owe me anything. Allow me to put this inside your room for you."

"Free food is free food I guess. Come on in."

I quickly went in the room and slipped a knife out of my pocket. His eyes grew wide when he saw it.

"Don't scream. Do as I say and you won't be harmed."

"How...how did you know my name? Who are you?"

"I am Huntress. I know many things."

"What? Huntress? Then...that must mean...you...you killed him..."

"Ah you're a smart man."

"Please...I don't want to die..."

"Do as I say and no harm will come to you."

"Ok, just take what you want and go."

"I will. First I want you naked on the bed. Handcuff your wrist to the post on the headboard."

"I won't cause you any trouble. I'll stay out of the way while you get whatever it is you want. Please don't make me do that."

"You know what I'm capable of."

"...yes..."

"Then you will do as I say. If you cooperate I'll take off the handcuffs before I leave. If you are difficult..."

"Ok, ok I'll do it just please take what you want and go."

"That's a good boy. See? You did what I told you and nothing bad happened. Now we're going to have some fun tonight."

"F...f...fun?"

"Yes. My pussy has been aching for a nice hard cock. Yours is nice and hard right now. My breast is lonely too. It needs some attention. You're going to give it that attention."

"No! I'm married! Please not that, anything but that..."

"Oh Mr. Married. You're going to please me the only way a man can please a woman. Remember, if you're difficult the handcuffs stay. You don't want to be handcuffed to the bed for the rest of the time you're here now do you?"

"N...no..."

"So you're going to watch me. Watch as I take off this shirt. What do you think of my bra? Is it nice and sexy?"

"I...I..."

"Mm, being difficult I see. Looks like when I leave the handcuffs..."

"No, no please! You...your bra looks nice and sexy."

"Thank you! Now beg me to see my breast."

"Please..."

"Please what?"

"Please...let me see yo...your b....breast."

"That's a good boy. You'll have to work on the begging part, but you'll get better at it. Now, my breast is so lonely. Rub it. Make it not feel lonely."

"Please...please no..."

"You're either going to rub it or I will shove my chest in your face and smother you with my bosom."

"Ok, ok ok I'll do it..."

"Mmmm, that feels so nice. See? This isn't so bad. I'm having fun and you're having fun too. Your cock just got a little harder. You know you want this. Your thick, hard cock just craves my tight, warm, sopping wet pussy doesn't it?"

"Please....no...."

"DOESN'T IT? Say it!"

"Please don't do this..."

"That's a bad naughty boy. You know what happens to bad naughty boys."

"No, what are you doing GET AWAMMMMMMMPH!"

"You just had to make this difficult didn't you? I told you what would happen if you were difficult."

"MHMPPMMPMMPMPHHH *gasp*"

"Now, let's try that again. Say it."

"M...my...c....c....cock..."

"Your cock..."

"W....want...s to be..."

"Wants to be where?"

"In...in your p....pussy."

"That's a good boy! Beg to see my pussy."

"Please....please...."

"Please what?"

"Please no..."

"Such a bad naughty boy. You've brought this on yourself..."

"NO wait please I'll say it!"

"Then say it. Like a good boy."

"Let me see your pussy."

"Much better! Here you go, my pussy for your pleasure."

"Please stop..."

"Oh no, being difficult again. Well now that my pussy is exposed I can use that to smother you when you're difficult."

"No! I'll behave!"

"Good boy! Now, my pussy needs to be a little more wet before that nice cock of yours can meet it. Finger me."

"Pleas stop this...I won't tell anyone if you leave now..."

"Hahaha! Go ahead! Tell people! Tell them that Huntress randomly came to your hotel room to rape you! No one will ever believe you. Now, last chance. Finger me."

"Ok, ok..."

"Mmmm, that's a good boy. Go slow and deep. Aaaaah, just like that. Oh fuck! MMMmm, yeah, mmmm mmm, right there, oh right there! Mmmm, such a good boy. I'm nice and wet now."

"Please..."

"Beg me to fuck you."

"Please no..."

"Beg me to fuck you. NOW!"

"Please don't do this. I don't want this..."

"Difficult again. Looks like my pussy will smother you..."

"No, no please nmmmmmmmph!"

"Hahaha, that's right you've been a bad naughty boy. This is what happens when you're difficult."

"MMmmmmm mmmmmm *gasp*"

"Beg. Me. To. Fuck. You."

"No...please..."

"Always have to be difficult..."

"Ok! Ok!"

"Well?"

"Please Huntress, please fuck me. I'm begging you to just fuck me."

"Good boy!"

It didn't take long for the orgasm to hit this time. I had just slid my pussy onto his cock when the wave of fire and pleasure hit. Moaning, I slid myself up and down that long, hard shaft. Fuck! It was even better than last time! He soon moaned, pleasure filled his body. Suddenly another wave of sweet, sweet pleasure hit. Another orgasm, just on the right spot. I sucked on his neck as I rode that cock faster and faster and faster. Moans grew louder and louder as our bodies molded together to become one. Faster, faster. Fuck! Oh fuck it felt so good! Another wave of pleasure hit as his moans became deep and long. He was close. I moaned into his ear as his dick coated my insides with his fluids. Mmmmm, so much better than last time!

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote