Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-25-2006, 05:20 AM   #1
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to theman Send a message via MSN to theman
Default Dallas Cheerleader (part2, MM on F)

Well, I was sitting here at 2AM bored, so now here I sit at 3AM with a continuation of my Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader story, which I suggest you read before this one even if you only look through it to get her body description.

I wrote this from the first person of the victim, because earlier I read a story like that, and I found it highly arousing. Also, it's a gangbang, so I figured it would be easier to describe it from the girl than either of the 2 guys...

------------------------------------------------

I woke up with a start hearing the door I dreaded so much creak slowly open, men’s voices mixing. I looked around confused for a second as I always was before realizing that no, it wasn’t a nightmare – I was really in hell.

I saw two of the men give The Master, that fucking bastard, some money before he said, “You can fuck any of her holes, you can whip her, you can abuse her, just please no serious injuries,” just like he told all of his clients as he pointed at the wall that I hated so much.

One of the men was about 6’2’’ and the other was about 5’11’’. Both of them looked athletic dressed in Reebok warmup pants and cotton wife beater under shirts. Had I not been in this situation, they might have been guys I would date. The thought crossed my mind and I almost threw up as the taller man said, “Damn she’s fine,” walking over to me and running his cold hand up my long, tan, slender thigh.

The 5’11’’ man walked over to the wall and grabbed a whip, some keys, and two pairs of hand cuffs, saying “What’d ya say we have a little fun?” lustfully to both his friend and me. I stared at the floor motion and wordless.

In the 2 weeks I had been in this hell hole, I had never had 2 men down here at the same time. I’m sure they weren’t told I was abducted and that they were technically raping me, they probably just thought I was some whore that staged sex acts down in this guy’s basement for part of the money they paid him.

The taller man walked over after his friend tossed him the keys and unlocked my wrist shackle that held me to the steel frame of the bed. The bed only had a bare mattress on it.

“Damn,” he said as he rubbed his cold and in my mind nasty hands all over my exposed body. I was screaming inside as loud and I could, a sharp shrill scream that overrode any other thoughts I might have.

The other man walked over and put a pair of hand cuffs on each hand and began to feel me as well, my mind already a screaming blank.

The 5’11’’ man stripped off his shirt as he hand cuffed me to the bed frame forcing me into an awkward leaning over position. I felt as if my own body was being used as a weapon against me as they began stroking my ass softly remarking to each other about how great this was going to bed, not thinking about how it would be for me.

The taller man leaned onto his knees and began licking my pussy, his hot tongue invading my dry cunt as I hated him with every ounce of hatred I could possibly contain. The other man walked over to my face and stroked my hair, saying “Don’t worry, I’ll be gentle you little slut,” before laughing and reaching under me to feel my 36D tits that were hanging shamefully towards the ground.

The man in the back began to get bored with trying vainly to please me and took off his shirt and pants revealing his 8inch tool of torture. The shorter man, still playing with my tits trying to get my nipples to harden or some shit like that having no idea I was cursing them, and even my own existence inside, followed his partner’s cue and took off his pants revealing his smaller, but still big at about 7.5 inches, erection.

I threw my head away in disgust as the boob man slinked between my head and arms and sat onto the bed trying to kiss my soft lips as he did so.

I knew what he wanted but I pretended to be dumb while his partner was beginning to take what he wanted slowly sliding his hard cock into my barely wet pussy.

“Well are you gonna suck my cock, bitch?” The man now sat in front of me with his legs dangling off the bed as he laid back on his back his head touching the bare mattress.

Knowing he would probably brutally take my mouth if I didn’t comply, I began sucking his dick. I was careful to do a decent job as I remembered the whip lying beside him taunting me with its very existence.

“Ohhh,” the man in back moaned as he began sliding rapidly in and out of my tight pussy enjoying my body all he wanted, while his friend grabbed my brunette hair and began guiding my head down on his cock forcing me to deep throat his entire cock.

“Damn! She can deep throat!” He said his friend to busy with my cunt to hear him extolling my forced services as I fought back the urge to gag.

I did as the man told me and tried my best to swallow all of his salty cum as it violated my mouth burning me in my mind.

Just as I began thinking atleast my mouth is done with the other man came deep in my pussy grunting and going as fast as he could for his last 5 deep and painful strokes.

“Damn man did you have to cum so much?” The 5’11’’ man asked his companion as they traded places and he leaned over examining my pussy tight pussy that had been virgin not too long ago.

I had waited all 22 years of my life to have sex with the right man telling my self that I should be married before having sex despite all my friends wild partying and sleeping with a different man every night, only to have it all – everything- my freedom, my virginity, even my freewill, taken away cruelly one day by one single man.

‘Umf!’ I lightly screamed my mouth now being abused by the other man, his 8 inch cock deep in my throat, as his friend hit me harshly with the whip causing inch width long red lines on my ass. I couldn’t see them, but I knew they were there. He walked over to the wall and got a vibrator and came back over to me sliding it into my pussy. I had been in this place for 2 weeks being constantly used like a sex doll by men all day and night long but I hadn’t had this vibrator used on me yet. It was hell! Under other circumstances I might have enjoyed its rapid humming as it was lodged deep in me, having only came a few times when I fingered my self, but now my pussy just went numb with the rapid vibrating as the man rubbed and licked my clit.

The man I was blowing was now hard as a rock and began guiding my head as he sat up in the bed grabbing my hair with both hands. His friend – my tormentor – put his cock head at my now empty pussy. In a strange ironic way, I was thankful for the other man’s cum, it now acting as a lube as the man’s 7.5 inch long and surprisingly thick cock was lodged into me violently. He didn’t bother with the paradoxical niceness to start out slowly and then violently ream my pussy causing me much pain and anguish as I burned in side deciding 11 days ago that I would rather be dead than a living sex doll.

I moaned in pain as he violently slammed into me the first time, the other guy’s cock now being rammed rhythmically into the back of my throat which was now constantly sore since all the men loved my lips so much that they felt the need to face fuck me, some men more than once.

The squeal of pain was mistaken as one of pleasure acting as an aphrodisiac to the man causing him to hump my tight dry pussy even faster, the sliminess of the other man’s cum now almost gone.

The man came in my pussy just like the other men, and every other man that enjoyed my tight sex hole, commenting on how surprisingly tight I was as I continued to be throat fucked by the other man, him responding with a vague yeah and telling me not to stop.

The man that had just came in me walked over to the wall, a string of cum still dripping from his half hard cock, and grabbed a metal bar that was fairly thick. Unlike the dildo from earlier which was designed for pleasure, the metal bar was not. He lubed it up and shoved it in my pussy pulling it slowly in and out, the metal at the top end scratching me up inside.

The other man came in my mouth. I resentfully swallowed his cum, after he told me to just as every man before him had done, decided I would rather a man spunk on my face or in my hair than make me swallow it.

His friend was luckily now bored with the metal rod, his cock now hard again, as he asked his friend, “Well what shall we do now?”

The man replied, “I think we should fuck both of her holes at once, the other man looking at him momentarily confused then smiling and walking over to a table along the dreaded wall and grabbing a bottle of lube.

He lubed up his tool thoroughly and then through his friend the bottle of lube as he lubed up my very tight ass hole and pussy with a glob of lube.

The taller man unlocked my hand cuffs taking them off my wrists leaving them on the bed, and the 5’11’’ man pulled me forward onto him, forcing me against him with my breasts pressing into his chest, no doubt another source of pleasure for him. The other man positioned him self by the bed as the man under me lined his cock up and then slowly pushed into my pussy.

Having never been fucked by two men at once before, I had never been fucked in both holes at the same time. The man with the 8inch cock moaned a moan of ecstasy as he slowly entered my tight ass, his friend already pumping in and out of my lubed pussy with his lubed cock. Oh my god, I felt like I was going to scream as the man began slowly at first, but then rapidly fucking my ass, his partner already viciously using my looser, but still tight, hole for his pleasure.

“Wow,” the man moaned pulling out of my pussy after he came in it for what seemed like forever, me now just laying like dead weight on top of him, with my breasts pushing into his chest.

I rolled forward and backwards on my tits feeling betrayed as the second man continued to ream my ass, now going much faster not having to enter at an odd angle to allow the other man to fuck me as well.

“Oooohhhhhhhhhh!” He moaned his huge cock convulsing a million times in my tight ass that now stung with pain. Some how not worn out, he continued to fuck me for another minute or so before nearly collapsing on the bed.

The men both hurriedly got dressed, locked me back in my wrist shackle, puts the keys back on the wall, promising, “We’ll be back to use your tight ass again,” the other man adding, “Yeah, I wanna fuck it, too,” as they walked up the stairs to leave me to wallow in emotional and physical pain as I laid there on the floor in a naked slump, cum dripping out of my ass and pussy. The only thing I had to look forward to was my next appointment, which would probably be soon, and not fun at all.
theman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 07:18 PM   #2
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Anyone like it? Any feed back?
Old 09-11-2008, 08:38 AM   #3
mikebuzz

mikebuzz Level 1 (100+)mikebuzz Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theman View Post
Anyone like it? Any feed back?
feel me?
mikebuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 10:59 PM   #4
theman
Privileged Member

Huh???
Old 09-12-2008, 11:22 AM   #5
addon

addon has initial reputation

"The only thing I had to look forward to was my next appointment, which would probably be soon, and not fun at all."

she kinda feel "sane" after her ordeal. Though like the story build.
Old 09-13-2008, 09:12 AM   #6
Almeida

Almeida has initial reputation

thank you
Almeida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 01:46 PM   #7
jag6504

jag6504 has initial reputation

This one is great. Awsome read.
jag6504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 04:32 PM   #8
deputyduffy
Privileged Member

deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Not bad -- it got better after a couple of reads
Old 09-16-2008, 09:26 PM   #9
theman
Privileged Member

Glad you liked it.

Even if it did take multiple reads ;p.
Old 09-16-2008, 10:04 PM   #10
captdsulu

captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Looking foward to the next part. Keep up the good work. All cunts should have it soo good.
captdsulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 04:58 AM   #11
knightwriter

knightwriter has initial reputation

It was good. Do you plan on continuing it?
knightwriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:25 PM   #12
theman
Privileged Member

No it will not be continued . I have some other stories you might like though.

The original: http://rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=2122