Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-24-2009, 02:36 AM   #1
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to theman Send a message via MSN to theman
Default Billionaire (MF, will have M+F+, M+F later)

Synopsis: This follows Jennifer Lansing through her quest to find money for college. She tries to ask a billionaire for money, and he agrees to it, but he wants pussy in return. This story also details the story of the maid/handyman of the billionaire who were originally part of a drug cartel in Colombia, but have fallen because another cartel took over. This substory will be almost as long as the main story.

Disclaimer: If you like stories that get right into hard core rape, you might want to skip around in this story. It has consensual sex for large parts of the story, and sometimes it has borderline rape. So far there are no full out rape scenes (well, there are things I would consider rape, but not that you'll want to get off to if you're super into rape), but they are coming, I promise.

Table of Contents (Subject to change):

1. Jennifer’s Problem
2. The Deal
3. Down Payment
4. The New Deal
5. Maria and Raul
6. Maria and Raul’s Agreement
7. Agreement Enforced
8. Voyage to America (25% done)

Chapter 1
Jennifer’s Problem

Jennifer Lansing sat at her kitchen, awkwardness filling the air. Her brother and she were waiting, both on edge, wondering what their parents needed to tell them. The last time her parents said, "James, Jennifer, we need to tell you something," was when her grandfather died.

"Jennifer, James," her mother started, in a serious, sad tone, "As you know, your father's cancer has been very expensive."

"He hasn't been able to work either, and I make half of what he does," She continued. "I feel like we should tell you...."

The silence was painful. Jennifer was 19, home from college for the summer, and James was 15. Neither of them were stupid; they had both recognized the signs, but they knew their parents were proud and stubborn. It must be bad if they were openingly telling their children.

Their father looked like he was about to cry. "I feel like it's all my fault," He whispered.

"We uh..." Their mother was preparing to say it. Saying it out loud would finalize it to her. She would have to accept it. "We don't exactly... have any money."

The kids looked at their parents. They knew that much. It had become obvious. Suddenly their happy parents were crabby all of the time, and they constantly were thinking about how they would pay for things, whispering quietly. Alexander, Jennifer and James' father, had been diagnosed with severe lung cancer 2 years previous. They tried treating it with chemo and other methods, but it had already taken over a large part of his lungs. He ended up needing an expensive surgery that insurance wouldn't cover. $500,000 or death in 3 months.

"Jennifer," now the Mom, Jane, started to cry. "We can't... Your uh... We... You... School... We can't pay for college." She spit it out quickly, thinking maybe it would make it not true. "We can't pay for much of anything," she reflected sadly.

Jennifer, like her mother, refused to believe that they had no money. "But, I – we, I have to pay 5 grand for school in 2 weeks. Surely we have that."

"Jennifer," Her father spoke for the first time. His voice was weak, and he coughed every couple words as he continued. "We owe the bank," he coughed viciously, "300 thousand dollars." He went into a coughing fit. It sounded fake, like maybe he was trying to distract his family from what he had just said.

"Luckily the market is slow, and they don't want the house," Jane chimed in. "If the bank took it, they would have to sell it themselves, and it would take them a long time. They wouldn't get all of their money."

Then her father spoke, "They probably won't take anything until we're far – farther – behind in payments." He coughed. "But, they will eventually take everything."

There was silence again. "I'm sorry." Tears were running down his cheeks as he sat in his wheel chair.

The news out of the way, Jennifer's mother tried to break the awkwardness. She got up and took her plate to the sink and washed it. Jennifer and James followed, Jennifer grabbing her father's plate. Soon, cleaning up was done, and Jennifer headed to her room.

As she watched mind numbing TV, her mind was numb for another reason. What would she do? She had to go to college. She wouldn’t be able to get a job up to her standards otherwise. She didn't want to not go to college. That was out of the question. All of her life she had just assumed she would go to college. People from her school, a quite wealthy school for a public school, almost always went to college.

Jennifer's dreams of becoming a physical therapist quickly went down the drain. She couldn't come up with any way of coming up with 5,000 dollars. All of the scholarship stuff was done, and there was no other way. All of her effort, her 3.75 GPA, her countless hours of studying, would go down the drain.

Then, an idea struck her.

She walked into her living room, and her parents were watching TV. Her mom was layed out on the couch, and her father was sitting in his wheelchair beside the couch. "Mom, do you know anyone who would loan me 5,000 dollars?"

Jane forced a small laugh as she said, "No…."

Jennifer called her best friend, Kara, and told her of her nervousness. She explained how she needed 5 grand by two weeks, and Kara was just as pessimistic as she was. "Too bad you don't know that billionaire guy with the huge vacation estate here," Kara laughed.

"Oh my God, that's brilliant!"

"Jenn," her friend openly laughed like it was the dumbest idea ever," I don't think you'll be able to get a hold of him, and even if you do, I doubt he'll just give you money."

"Sure he will. Isn't that what super rich people do? Bill Gates gives away a huge chunk of his money."

Kara scoffed. "Besides, it's a loan. He wouldn't be giving me money. Just loaning… Long term."

They chatted a little more, and then said their good byes since Kara was going to take a shower.

"It really could work!" Jennifer thought.

19:00. She wondered where she would get his phone number, and then realized that a billionaire isn't exactly in the phone book.

She told her parents her plan, and they thought she was crazy just as Kara had, but they thought it was worth a try if she could contact him. She thought of calling his company, but she didn't know where to get a useful number for it either, and it was based out of New York.

She realized she would have to go to his house. Her parents were reluctant to let her go, but she assured them that she would be fine. Her mom offered to accompany her, but she figured that a lone girl would draw more sympathy.

Driving to the house, which was about 15 minutes away, she got nervous, realizing how unlikely it was to work. She was surprised her mom even let her go. Then again, her mom had stopped caring months before.

She pulled up a long driveway with elaborate shrubbery around it. She came to a gate, and it was closed. She sat there for a second, wondering about the gate.

There was an intercom to the left of her window, and she rolled her window down. She took a deep breath as she hit the button on the intercom, noticing the round dot that looked like a camera.

"Yes?" A feminine voice questioned bluntly.

"Hi ummm…" Jennifer realized she had no idea what to say at all. Her mind was just blank.

"Uhhhh…."

"What is your business here?" A Spanish-tinted voice asked impatiently.

"Uhm, can I talked to," Jennifer struggled to remember his name. "Johnson?"

"No. Do you have a reason for being here?"

"Oh… Uhhh… Are you sure?"

"Maria, I've got it." A male voice came over the speaker.

"Hi, sorry she get's a little impatient, but she has a point. What do you want?"
It was strange that he personally took interest. Perhaps he was just bored.

"Well, uhhh… It would be easier to explain in person."

"I don't meet people in person who I don’t know. Safety thing."

"He has a point… when you're a billionaire, I guess you've got to be careful," thought Jennifer.

"To be blunt –" The man interrupted her.

"You want money? Yes?"

"Yes."

"Goodbye."

"Wait!"

"Ok fine. I'm bored. What's your story?"

"I need 5 grand for college in 2 weeks."

"Based on your car and clothing, you're from a middle class family. Why don't you have money?"

Jennifer explained about her father and her family's debt. The man listened quietly. He showed no pity or compassion, just apathy.

"Hmmmm," he thought as she finished her story. The gate began slowly creaking open. "Drive to the front doors of the house. Step out of the car immediately after you stop, and if someone is hiding in your car, you both will be shot at. I have a proposition."

Jennifer slowly drove forward. The house was massive. 4 stories, and probably easily 20 thousand square feet. It had a huge circle drive way in front of the house which wrapped around a garden, and a shallow decorative pool. The house was red brick with huge columns, 2 balconies, and a crow's nest. It looked like it cost millions.

Jennifer, doing as told, stepped out of her car immediately after turning it off, and she approached the door.

The door opened as she reached it, and a short, beautiful Latin girl stood wearing a black skirt, and a black formal top, unbuttoned with a gray-ish shirt under it.

"Follow me," she said.

Jennifer followed her up two flights of steps, and into a giant office. It was probably 30 feet by 30 feet. It was lined with book shelves, and in the back of the room in front of a giant window, a desk faced the door.

Steve Johnson finished typing something, and closed his laptop. What ever he was working on was probably worth millions of dollars. All of his money came from a website that he built up and sold for 250 million dollars at the age of 23. Unsatisfied, 5 years and countless wise investments later, he had an estimated net worth of 6.5 billion dollars, and it was still steadily growing.

"Have a seat," He said, pointing to the two uncomfortable chairs in front of him.

He glanced up at Maria, and she left the room, closing the door behind her self.

Last edited by theman; 01-24-2009 at 02:41 AM.
theman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 02:38 AM   #2
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sorry for all the posts, but I don't think it will all fit in one post.

--------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2
The Deal

"We both need something." He began. "You need money, and I have plenty of that. You may wonder what I need. What in the world would I ever need? I'll put this bluntly – what it is that you have that I want. I want your body."

Jennifer suddenly felt on edge. She stood up and turned to face the door. "Wait! Let me finish," Johnson said.

She took two steps back and turned to face him. He looked calm like he had expected her to turn around.

"Being a billionaire, one would think that I would get all of the women I want, but unfortunately, I have to be careful with whom I associate. People want things from you when you're a billionaire, and besides, I like being a recluse. It's actually lucky for you that you caught me in this house. Any other week of the year, and this house would've been empty. A couple of staff members, but that's it."

Where was he going with this, Jennifer wondered. She knew she should leave, but she was interested to know what he would offer her. He obviously wanted sex or something similar, but the deal was at least worth hearing.

"Anyway, what do I want, you're wondering?"

"I will basically pay you to do me sexual favors."

Jennifer began walking towards the door. "Just of curiosity," Steve said, sounding far from curious, and more of attacking, "How do you plan to pay for college? You have 2 weeks! You won't be able to enroll this semester if you can't get it, and you won't be able to balance a job and school next year. And, chances are, your family's financial situation won't get better. This is your only option. Where else are you going to get 5 grand on such short notice?"

He had a point, but Jennifer was no whore. It was insulting that he would even think she would consider it.

"Look, my answer is no!"

Jennifer kept walking toward the door.

"I was hoping you wouldn't say that…. Know the bank from which your parents took out their mortgage? I own it. Buying a bank line was the best move I ever made. You would be amazed how much power banks give you. Your house could be gone tomorrow. Also, school chancellors are ridiculously easy to bribe. Quite sad really as they get paid very well. Greedy lot they are."

"I – I'll tell people!" Jennifer shouted.

"And who would believe you? Your family is poor, and you obviously need money. I have that money. It would look like you were just after my money. Besides, judges can be paid off too. The justice system really is horrible. Just last year I paid a judge off for one of my cousin’s female friends. Know what I got from her in return? Warm, wet, tight pussy. A currency that the world should more widely recognize. We were in the San Fran house. I fucked her until she was raw, then I fucked her ass."

Jennifer stood anchored to the ground. Her body was covered in goose bumps, and she just wanted to go.

"So, here's the real deal, hiding all of the formalities. I fuck you a couple times, you get money, probably more than 5k if I like you, and both of our lives go on like nothing ever happened. If you don't take the deal, your family runs into serious money problems, colleges won't accept you even if you do come across money, and I can make sure if you ever even get a speeding ticket, you'll have serious legal problems."

He smiled and leaned back in his chair. Jennifer wanted to just hit him.

She weighed her options. Did he really have as much pull as he said? No way. Then again, people really like money. Maybe he's bluffing. Maybe he wouldn't do it. That wouldn't exactly be fair.

"Maybe next time you'll be more hesitant to beg for money. Yeah, I have plenty, and I should spread it around. I do. I have foundations for that. To show up at my house at night blatantly begging? Very few things in life are free."

Chapter 3
Down Payment

Jennifer was crying at this point. She was a virgin. She didn't want to give her virginity to some weird horny bastard. It was worth more than 5 grand to her. But, she knew what would happen if she didn't do it.

"Look," the man said, standing up, "Sorry I was so mean earlier." He took his wallet out of his back pocket and set it down on his desk dramatically to open it. He took a couple of hundred dollar bills out and set them down. "Here is 200 dollars." He put his arm out towards Jennifer, and she stepped towards him. She tentatively grabbed it and stepped back.

"Now, to get another 300 tonight, all you have to do is blow me. Easy 500 dollars." He was so confident that she would do it, that as he said it, he began unbuttoning his pants. He slid the zipper down, and stepped out of his pants as Jennifer watched. His bulge in his orange with white stripes boxers was obvious.

Jennifer stood shaking, her tears flowing again. He stepped toward her, and he pushed her shoulders downward until she kneeled on the floor, sitting on her knees.

"Remove your shirt and bra," he commanded. Jennifer removed her shirt with little hesitation, but she waited on her bra. She looked up at him questioningly as she rested her hands on the bra clasp. "Now!" He said. He grabbed her hair and yanked it sharply, immediately releasing it afterwards. He was clever. It hurt, but didn't leave a mark. Only 1 boy had seen Jennifer’s boobs, and he had waited 3 months just to look. She felt defiled and hated her self as she slipped her bra off.

The man grabbed her boobs viciously, causing her to scream. He laughed.

"On second thought, let's go somewhere a little more comfortable."

Glad for the chance to procrastinate, Jennifer quickly stood up, grabbing her shirt and bra. "Leave your clothes," he said.

She followed him out of the room. It was quite an odd site. He was wearing boxers and a button up shirt, an erection raging in his orange, immature-looking boxers. She was following in Soffes and flip-flops, her hands covering her bare breasts.

Following the billionaire down a hallway, Jennifer saw Maria glance at the two of them and quickly dart into a side room. They entered a room a few doors down.

It was a very contemporary room. A bed sat in the middle of the back wall, and on the left of the room, on the wall closest to the door, there was a black wooden desk. The walls were cream, and the bed spread matched the desk. There were painting and pictures – oddly none of them personal – on the walls in random, tasteful places.

“Take your shorts off,” Johnson said as he removed his boxers and shirt and laid back on the bed, his boner springing back to attention.

Jennifer looked at the door awkwardly. “Don’t worry,” he said. “I don’t want to fuck yet; I just want to look.”

The man motioned towards the bed, and she walked towards him slowly. “Panties?” She had hoped he would let her leave those on. They were revealing, showing the bottom part of her butt cheeks, and covering her front scantily, but she at least wanted some kind of cover.

“I’m going to have to slap the hesitance out of you if you keep this up,” Johnson stated matter-of-factly, noting her hesitance again.

She removed her panties and crawled onto the left side of the bed, laying on Johnson’s right side. He grabbed the top two pillows on each side of the bed – decorative pillows – and threw them to the side before stacking the two remaining pillows behind him self, allowing him to easily sit up at an angle.

“Well?” He held his hard cock up in the air. It was clear what he wanted.

As Jennifer got on all fours on the bed, hovering over his cock, the two studied each other secretly. Johnson noted Jennifer’s nice breasts hanging down and her long blonde hair. She glanced at Johnson, and he noticed her deep blue eyes. She noticed his hungry dark green eyes. He couldn’t wait to hold her head by her hair.

Jennifer was surprised by how normal Johnson looked. Actually quite attractive. He was about 6 foot even, had shortly cut, straight, brown hair. He wasn’t muscular, but he was very lean with a flat torso and lean arms and legs.

He grabbed her hand and put it on his penis. The coldness of her hand was refreshing. She stroked up and down awkwardly. She had never given anyone what her friends called “head,” but she quickly found his cockhead sticking on her lips. She noticed it was circumcised. She opened her mouth slightly and took the tip of his slightly large cock into her mouth, causing him to moan.

She was shaking with every emotion possible. Disgust, nervousness, apprehension, fear, disbelief. Something about the situation aroused her a tiny bit, but the feeling was just a passing wind. As soon as she had felt aroused, she went back to being degraded, the feeling ten fold.

“Is this your first time?” Johnson asked. She talked, but his cock made her speaking undecipherable. She began to bring her head up, but he held her down. She nodded. “Not bad!”

She got about 3 inches down on his shaft before stopping. She bobbed a little, unsure what she was doing. The man dug his hand into her long blonde hair, grabbing the bits handing down on his crotch into his fist before grabbing a large clump on her head. He lead her head up and down, up and down for a long time.

Getting bored of the monotony, he pushed her head down past her threshold. Her eyes watered, and she began gagging. She pushed against the soft mattress, pushing her self off of him. A tear had formed and was running down her cheek.

“Aww come on. You can’t get past 3 inches?” She glared at him.

“Relax your mouth,” He said, holding her mouth on the tip with one hand in her hair and holding his cock straight up with the other. He pushed her face down slowly onto his cock, but at around 3 inches again she began choking, her eyes watering.

She looked at him as she sat back on her legs, her breasts exposed.

He looked at her questioningly.

“I can’t do it!” She said.

“Yes you can.”

“No, I can’t! I can’t breathe, and then I think I’m going to throw up and, and….”

He understood that the gag reflex is hard to suppress, but her whining annoyed him. “Well, you better do something.”

They both paused for a second. “Fine, we can just fuck,” He said, pushing on Jennifer’s side to roll her over.

“No!” She quickly went back to sucking shallowly, and she stroked the remainder of his cock with her hand. Jennifer’s warm, moist mouth, and her soft, large lips finally got to Steve, and he began cumming. As his cock convulsed, pushing forward nothing yet, he said, “Swallow it,” grabbing her hair harder, and pushing her down on his cock.

Jennifer felt like throwing up as he shot into her mouth. The saltiness was disgusting, and it made her mouth feel sticky and dry. As she swallowed, it massaged his cock head, and he moaned loudly. She swallowed a few more times, trying to get the stickiness out of her mouth.

After he finished shooting, Jennifer backed off of his cock and sat back on her knees. He readjusted him self sitting up.

“Can I leave now?” Jennifer begged.

He thought for a moment. “No, we still have business.”

“First off, I’m going to cum in your pussy. Birth control is your problem. I don’t do contraceptives.”

“Secondly, that blow job was terrible. You only get $100 more.”

“I don’t think I can get birth control.”

“Fine, I’ll get you some before you leave. I think Maria has some.” It struck Jennifer as odd that he knew his maid had birth control.

Chapter 4
The New Deal

The man had a look of thinking on his face for a moment. “I have a new plan. Next weekend, I’m going to San Francisco for business. You’re going with me. Tell your parents what ever lie you want.”

“But you said –“

“I don’t care what I said.”

“You, but!”

“My house next Friday 4PM. We’ll be flying out from here, and you’ll be keeping me company on the plane.”

“During the day, I’ll be gone on business, but you’ll be expected to be ready to serve me at any time that I’m home.”

He stood up, his cock now half flaccid, and hit a button on the wall near the door. “Yes?” Maria said. Johnson said something to Maria in Spanish, and she said, “Yes, sir.”

He walked back to the bed and laid back down. He laid on his back, his hands behind his head waiting. The odd couple sat in silence for 5 minutes waiting for Maria. There was a knock on the door, and Maria walked in. Jennifer tried to cover her self, but Maria didn’t act surprised that the two were naked.

She handed Mr. Johnson a bottle, and he handed it to Jennifer. “Can I help with anything else,” she asked. “Yes. Go get our clothes from my main office. Oh, also, my wallet is on the desk. Get that too.”

The silence resumed for a few more awkward minutes. “You live here alone,” Jennifer asked. What a stupid question, Johnson thought. “My staff and I.”

“Your staff?”

“Maria, whom you have already met, a maintenance guy, and I have a pilot who is here when I fly.”

The uncomfortable quiet resumed for a while before it was mercifully broken by Maria returning. She was carrying the clothes, folded, in her right hand, and she had the wallet in her left. She handed both to Mr. Johnson. He put the clothes on the floor, took a 100 dollar bill from his wallet and put it on top of Jennifer’s clothes. She had been expecting him to hand her clothes to her.

“Anything else?” She made eye contact with Johnson, almost like the two weren’t even naked. She had been taught well.

“Yes, actually.” He scooted to the edge of the bed, sitting up, his legs dangling off the side. “Show Ms. Lansing how to properly suck a dick please.”

She murmured, “Yes sir,” as she got down on her knees, leaning on the bed to support her self, and got inbetween Johnson’s legs. He layed back on the bed, and she grabbed his cock. It was flaccid, and she rubbed it for a second before putting it, half hard, into her mouth.

She licked and sucked lightly on it trying to get it hard, and it wasn’t long she succeeded. She didn’t need directions or leading. She knew what she was doing. She had sucked Johnson’s cock many times before, after all.

When she first started working for Johnson, she kept track of the times he had her do certain things. 40 times he fucked her, 41, 42. 50 times she sucked him off. 51, 52. She eventually lost count over the two year she had been with him. Having his dick sucked was like a drug. At random times throughout the day, Maria would be disturbed from work to go ‘help’ Johnson. Sometimes, he would type things on his computer while she sat inbetween his legs, in the extra large desk, his cock in her mouth, pants at his ankles while he worked. When ever he came, she would keep going like nothing happened, tuning out his moans and his brief pause in typing. Sometimes she would suck him like that for hours at a time.

Jennifer felt out of place as she watched the billionaire’s maid suck him. It seemed so weird, so unprofessional. She bobbed up and down, going entirely down his 7 inch shaft, cramming it into her throat. Her gag reflex was entirely gone. She could be a sword swallower.

He moaned and groaned deeply, enjoying Maria’s felatio. “Stop,” He said.

She leaned back, and he stood up. He motioned for her to stand up, and she did so. He turned so that she was looking at the bed, and then pushed her shoulders down. He flipped her skirt over her butt and pulled her black thong down.

“This is what I’m going to do to you on the plane,” He said to Jennifer. Just as often as she sucked him, he fucked her.

One of his favorite things was morning sex. He would wake up before Maria, a habit hammered into him in his childhood by his parents, both of whom were dead now. She would wake up to a kiss on the neck and a tap on the shoulder. Usually they woke up spooning, both of them naked. If he wasn’t tired the night before, she might still have cum in her pussy, in the back of her throat, or if he was really feisty, both. The kiss was romantic, but it didn’t really mean anything. Just a “Hello.” Maria would always know what he wanted, even in her half asleep state. She would roll onto her stomach, sometimes putting a pillow under her crotch if she didn’t feel like holding it up. It became a ritual almost. He would wake her up, and she would roll over ready to be fucked. He would get up on his knees and strattle her. He would rub her pussy until it was wet enough to get a cock into, and then he would enter her, laying down on her, enjoying her warmth under the down comforter. He would slowly fuck her, sometimes stopping to keep from cumming. Their morning sessions could sometimes last until noon. In the longer sessions, she would get on her back and he would fuck her missionary, or she would ride him in cow girl.

Jennifer watched as Johnson slid into Maria’s pussy. She could tell by their mannerisms that it had happened many, many times before. He groaned as he drove all the way into her pussy in one fell-swoop. He slid in and out slowly for a few minutes, enjoying her tight, warm, moistness. Jennifer had no idea where to look or what to do. Finally he came, and Jennifer felt relieved. She would be able to leave soon.
Old 01-24-2009, 02:38 AM   #3
theman
Privileged Member

Chapter 5
Maria and Raul in Colombia

As Maria walked Jennifer out of the house, she couldn’t help but relate to her. Just like Jennifer, Maria had been forced into the position.

Maria’s father was a determined man. He wanted to provide for his family, but like so many in Colombia, fate damned him from the start. When Maria was around 17, he got involved in drugs. It started out slowly, but once it took off, it took off. Her father’s skill made him valuable, and soon he was one of the close men of a drug dealer.

Maria’s 18 birthday party was amazing, so amazing she could almost forget where the money was coming from. The people doing cocaine in a back room made that difficult. “Maria, this is Señor Sanchez’s son, Raul,” Her father said in Spanish. He was quite handsome. He was about 6 feet tall, with tan skin, short dark hair, piercing brown eyes and a muscular body hiding under his white button up and tan slacks. Maria and Raul talked awkwardly for a few minutes before loosening up. More than once Maria caught Raul checking her out, making him blush. She was wearing a black dress that showed a little more than was culturally acceptable, but no one was likely to say anything. Slopes hinting at her large, firm breasts peaked out of the top, and from the back, her dress hugged her bottom showing it off nicely. Her skin was lighter than Raul’s but it was still dark by European standards. Her hair and eyes matched his perfectly.

“I’m going to go, uhhh…” He pointed to the backroom. He turned around and walked a few steps, and then he turned around. “You aren’t coming?” He said playfully.

“I don’t do that.” He gave her a look of disbelief. In that business, who doesn’t do it? It just comes with the business. Quality assurance. Maria’s father wouldn’t let her near the stuff. She didn’t even know what it looked like for a couple months. He would have killed her if she even tried it.

“Suit your self,” he said walking off.

Their meeting ended there that night, although Maria did see Raul around, his eyes dilated, talking a little faster than normal.

“Maria,” her father started awkwardly one day, caring a clothes bag hanger, “Raul Sanchez wanted me to give you this.” He handed it to Maria, and she opened it, issuing a small gasp of surprise. It was a beautiful red cocktail dress that looked quite expensive. “He wants you to accompany him to the party Friday,” her father said, not sounding very happy.

When she was poor and a no body, no one had show interest in her. She rushed to her bedroom to try the dress on. She looked at her self in a full length mirror and felt uncomfortable, and soon her excitement turned to discomfort. It was very revealing. It was low cut, showing the top of her boobs and her cleavage, and it had only 1 strap, going over her left shoulder delicately. It fell just above her knees, and when she turned to look at the back, she could see her butt outlined by the dress. The back of the dress left her upper middle back entirely exposed, with fancy laces crossing it.

Friday. She walked up to the large ornate wooden door of one of the biggest houses in Colombia with her father and mother. The doorbell echoed richly through the background very shortly before a servant answered.

Before they had left, Maria’s father had told her of his disapproval of the dress. “You look like some expensive hooker,” he said. Maria disliked the dress just as much as he did. She felt exposed and uncomfortable with half of her body on display, and she worried that she would slip up and sit the wrong way or a breeze would catch it and something would slip out. In reality it was far from needing to worry about slipping out, but the cocktail dress was new to her.

“Ahh Señor, bienvenidos!” The servant led them inside to a very well decorated living room.

Twenty five or thirty people were standing around talking, and Mr. Sanchez walked over. “Ahhh glad to see you made it!” He exclaimed. “You two look lovely,” he said to Maria and her mother. “Thank you,” they both said in unison, although they both felt slightly creeped out.

“Good evening,” Raul said walking up to the foursome. He was wearing a black suit with a solid blue tie. The families talked small-talk for a few minutes.

“Come, let’s get a drink,” Raul said to Maria, motioning for her to follow.

There was wine out in buckets for the party, but he led her into the kitchen. He pulled a wine bottle out of a wine pantry and grabbed two glasses out of a cabinet. While he had been looking into the cabinet to get the glasses, Maria had turned the bottle sideways to read the label. 1985 cabernet. Raul searched in a drawer for a second before finding a cork screw. The wine bottle came back to life with a vibrant pop when he folded the cork screw, making it work its magic.

He poured the wine dramatically into one of the glasses and handed it to Maria. She took a small sip as he poured his own glass.

“Come, no reason to stay in the kitchen.” They went through a side door of the kitchen and walked down a side pathway to a pool, Raul carrying the wine with him. Maria was amazing at how expensive the pool area looked. There was a huge pool, and a deck attached to the house hanging over part of the pool. Walking up stairs onto the deck, Raul set the wine down and pulled a chair out from a table for Maria and then sat down. He propped his feet up on the table, angling them away from Maria, so that he was looking over his right shoulder at her.

“Beautiful night,” he said looking up at the sky.

“Very.” The stars were shining bright, and she examined them a while.

“Not nearly as beautiful as you, though.” Maria smiled and thanked him, but in the back of her head, it made her a little uncomfortable.

“That dress looks amazing on you. I thought it was the right one.”

“Oh, thanks. And thanks for the dress.”

“It was nothing.” He smiled at her. Maria felt awkward as his eyes went down from her eyes, over her chest, and up her legs. She suspected that the cost of the dress was probably worth seeing her in it to him.

“You haven’t drank very much,” Raul noted as he took a sip of his half gone wine.

“I don’t usually drink.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah, my dad doesn’t like it.”

“In his line of business?”

“Oh he would kill me if I ever went near that.” He knew exactly what she meant by “that.”

Raul laughed a little.

“My dad used to be like that. Well, he never cared if I drank since I was like 13, but with… you know. Then he stopped caring. Probably was tired of being the biggest hypocrite in the world.”

“I’m lucky. I don’t know if my dad has ever even tried it.”

“Oh he has,” Raul said before he thought about what he was saying. “Not often though,” he tried to correct quickly.

“Where did you live before here?”

“Here. Just a different… area.”

That’s weird,, Maria thought. He had to have known they used to be poor.

“Oh, I never saw you around.”

“Yeah, you wouldn’t have. We didn’t exactly run in the higher social circle.”

“Oh… We’ll I’m glad you’re here now.”

They sat there awkwardly for a minute. Raul refilled his wine glass, and badgered Maria again. “Having some trouble over there? Only have half of it drank.”

Maria laughed playfully.

Raul sighed like he was tired.

“Sometimes, when everyone is asleep, I come down here and just look at the pool.”

“It is soothing.” Maria looked over the pool. It was a deep, shadowy blue with lights at the bottom lighting it up. There was a backlit waterfall, constantly making a pleasant falling noise. There was a diving board on one end of the pool, and it looked out of place, like it wasn’t expensive enough.

“Sometimes I get in at night when I’m down here alone.”

“Oh.” Maria didn’t like where the conversation was going.

“Are you cold? We could go inside.”

It was in the mid 70s. Raul took off his coat and handed it to her. “Thanks.”

He must have taken her hint, because he dropped the subject, and they began talking about random things. They talked about each others’ families and what ever other random things came to mind.

“We could go stick our feet in,” Raul suggested during a moment of silence. “Come on,” he said energetically, grabbing Maria by her hand and leading her down the deck stairs. They walked under the deck, where there was a covered hot tub with another table behind it. Raul walked to the edge of the pool and put his hand in. He flicked the water at Maria, and she laughed playfully. “Stop it!”

She put her hand in the pool and threw water back on him. He laughed too and walked closer.

“You really are beautiful,” he said softly, taking hold of both of her hands and looking deep into her eyes, pulling him self close to her, their bodies almost touching.

He let her hands fall, and he leaned forward. He kissed her softly on the lips briefly and then they both opened their eyes. Maria was returning his gaze. He leaned forward and kissed her more passionately. His left hand was on her hip, and his right hand was holding the back of her head. Her hands were both on the back of his head. Maria sighed as his tongue slid into her mouth. It tasted like wine but she didn’t care. She slid her tongue across the top of his into his mouth. His hands slid all over her body, but hers just held his hair.

Raul and Maria smiled at each other before another brief peck. They were both breathing heavily, although neither of them was out breath.

“We should go see what’s going on inside,” Maria said, and Raul agreed hastily.

People were talking, with soft music in the background, and Maria and Raul separated and joined in the conversations. Maria mainly stuck around her mother, who—like her—knew no one there. They talked to random people for a while, and continued sipping on wine. When Maria was on her second cup, not counting the one by the pool, her mother was on her 5th. Her mother became a bit more talkative after a while.

People started leaving around 11, and Maria’s family left at about 11:15.

After that night, Maria and Raul began going together. Suddenly, Raul didn’t go to parties alone and leave with a lady. Maria went everywhere with him, and soon they grew close. 3 months went by, then 6, then a year went by. Then suddenly two entire years had passed, and their kiss at the party seemed but a dream. Their two and a half year anniversary rolled around, and Maria found her self at the nicest restaurant in Colombia, Raul sitting across from her, holding her right hand. He got out of the booth and pulled her with him. He kneeled down, and pulled a box out of no where, flipping it open with his hand, and holding a ring out. Maria started flying inside and she didn’t hear anything before, “Maria, I want to be with you forever. Will you marry me?”

“Yes!” She screamed, causing people around the restaurant to stop pretending to watch and openly stare. A couple of people clapped.

One month, 3 days later, she sat in a limo on the way to the airport to go on a honeymoon.

Hours later she stepped out of a limo into the hot, humid, night air of the Caribbean.

Another limo, and then a honeymoon suite many times larger than the average house in Colombia. The suite was predominately white, as if the walls spoke of the innocence that would be lost there. There was a giant crimson-red themed painted on a thick canvas on the wall to the right of the door. A giant Jacuzzi in the bathroom, a refrigerator full of champagne and wine, each item over 4 digits in cost, and a four post bed with a white comforter and pillows. She was surprised to see that there wasn’t a TV in the living room. It was actually behind a picture frame, but they never needed TV. They had each other for entertainment.

The beach was right outside of their bedroom window, but they wouldn’t be going there either. They would barely leave the room.

“The bed is comfy,” Maria said jumping onto it and rolling onto her back. “Oh?” Raul said, jumping on it to verify her claim. 9:27PM the clock on a night stand said in obnoxious, tacky green letters. Raul started lifting Maria’s shirt over her head, and he almost ripped his button-up shirt off popping off a couple of the buttons. He unbuttoned Maria’s pants and frantically pulled her jeans off, and he sat up on his knees then butt to remove his own pants. Maria had felt tired, but suddenly blood was rushing through her and she was already getting wet with excitement. They had waited 2 and a half years to have sex. Raul was excited too; 2 and a half hours was forever to wait to have sex, much less 2 and a half years. He pulled her black panties off, and pulled his trunk-briefs off, tossing both to the ground.

Raul smiled at Maria and kissed her. Then he kissed her neck, a long, passionate kiss, before working his way down and back up the inside of her arm, then down through her breasts, over her lean torso. He kissed the top of her pussy lips and slid a finger through them. She sighed when he pushed a finger exploratorily inside her and pulled his finger back towards himself, gently scraping the top of her vagina.

That wasn’t the first time he had his finger inside of her. They had refrained from having sex, but they didn’t refrain from sexual activity entirely. Raul would finger Maria until she came multiple times, screaming his name, and she would suck his dick in return, although he rarely got to cum since she couldn’t stand the taste of pre-cum, much less a full load. There were only two times he came in her mouth.

After a long night of socializing, drinking, and dancing at Raul’s birthday party, Maria and Raul found themselves in Raul’s secluded bedroom, “escaping the crowd.” Raul was sitting in a chair by his desk, and Maria was sitting on the edge of his bed. “Come here,” she said playfully. “Why,” Raul said, recognizing the horniness in her voice and the eagerness in her eyes. “I have another present for you.” Raul wondered if she was going to let him fuck her, but he doubted it.

She stood up as Raul walked over. She took his jacket off and threw it on the top of the bed and undid his tie, letting it drop on the floor. She got on her knees on the ground and unbuttoned his pants. She looked up at him, straight in his eyes and licked her lips, holding her mouth open in an O and running her tongue all the way around. She could already see his huge erection in his pants.

Ziippp. Raul’s excitement was driving him crazy as she slowly pulled his zipper down. She pulled his pants down to his ankles and motioned for him to step out of them. He did so, and she started stroking his hard cock through his underwear – black boxer briefs that day. “What do you think I’m about to do?” Maria smiled.

“I don’t know,” Raul responded playfully.

“Oh?” She retorted, pulling his boxer briefs down to his ankles, getting him to step out of them. “I guess I just won’t do it then,” she said, taking his large, uncircumcised cock into her small right hand pulling the foreskin back. She slid her hand such that she was holding his large cock right below the head, and she ran her tongue lightly around it. Raul was so hard it almost hurt. He yearned to pull her off the ground, lean her over and fuck the hell out of her tight little pussy he had fingered so many times.

She licked again. “What am I about to do?”

“Tell me!” She said. She always had liked being controlled sexually.

“You’re about to suck my dick.”

“No I’m not,” she smiled up at him, licking the tip again after saying it.

Raul stood silently for a moment while she licked up and down the sides of it, flicking her tongue around the head when ever she passed it. She made it a point not to put it into her mouth. For some reason, she had a knack for being told what to do. It wasn’t the first time she had hinted that she wanted him to make her do something.

Raul grabbed a handful of her black hair and tilted her head back. He looked into her dark brown eyes and hissed, “Suck my dick you little whore!”

He held his dick straight with his left hand, and he pushed Maria’s face forward with the handful of hair in his right hand. She looked up at him as she took his cock in her mouth. He bobbed her head forward and back for a minute before she took over her self. She grabbed Raul’s sides and opened her mouth wide, pulling her self all the way down to the base of his cock. Raul moaned in ecstasy, letting out a muffled scream of, “Oh God!” and looking towards his open bedroom door, slightly worried, after he let it slip.

Raul had talked her into trying to deep throat one day, and after just a few minutes she had figured out how to suppress her gag reflex. She hated deep throating, but Raul loved it.

“Holy shit!” Raul moaned as Maria slid back to the tip of his cock and then rammed it down her throat. He glanced at the door again. He knew they wouldn’t be caught, but he wished he had closed the door. He thought of one of the servants or someone walking in on them, and he felt his cock twinge a little. He thought it would be hot, his bitch on the ground sucking him off, him towering over her in control. The third party would have no idea what to say or do. “Uh sorry,” he, or better yet, she, would say, looking at Raul’s cock and walking backwards out of the room.

If there were an intruder, and it was a girl, if she was young, she would have probably had his cock in her own mouth before.

It was Raul’s dirty little secret. Just he and his victims knew. Like everything, there was a first time. Raul had been young then, just having discovered the wonders of porn and sex. He was watching a video where a short, skinny, stacked blonde girl was sucking a guy’s dick, and he had a crazy idea. If she said no, he would just deny it, say she was trying to get money or something.

Inocencia, her name had been--Innocence. Irony. He called her to his room, and she turned and looked at the door longingly when he closed it behind her. The same look Maria would see Jennifer give doors much later.

“I, uh…” He began awkwardly, “need you to help me with something.”

“Of course, Señor,” she responded, “What do you need?”

“A favor,” he began, trying to hide his erection by putting his hands in his pockets.

“Yes?” She said, very nervous, uncomfortable with the door closed and the awkward conversation. Her dark green eyes looked fogged with fear and anxiety. Raul thought she looked hot all scared. He had noticed her around the house before, and not in the sense of just noticing someone. Her long dark hair yearned for someone to pull it, and he had seen her bend over a couple of times, her average sized boobs hanging down, teasing the world with her perfect ass.

“My button is stuck on my pants.” His heart raced as he said it. It was the most unbelievable lie he had ever said, and he could see her nervousness, but surely enough, she stepped forward and looked down at it. “It looks fine to me, Señor.”

“Give it a try then,” Raul said, his heart racing even harder, “The hole is too small for it.”

She made eye contact with him for a second, pleading for him to stop with her eyes. At 19, older than Raul, she knew where it was going, and she was trying to avoid it.

“OK, you’re unbuttoned. I need to go clean.”

She started walking toward the door, but Raul stopped her. “I uhhhhhh….” He stalled for a second not able to think of an excuse. “I can’t get my zipper down now,” he said. “But you didn’t try,” she contested. Their servants never contested anything. “Cleaning can wait,” he said, “Come help me.” It wasn’t a suggestion that time. The last part of the statement had been a command. Either do this, or get out.

She walked within a couple of feet of him. “Must I?”

Raul was tired of waiting. “Look; I’ll make it simple? You like working for my family, yes?” He didn’t wait for an answer; he knew what they were paid.

“If you do, then take my pants off.”

She hesitated for a moment, and her eyes clouded up with tears, but surely enough she stepped closer to him and unzipped his pants. He pushed his pants down and stepped out of them, his erection huge in his boxers.

He felt kind of shy pulling his dick out, but he was pretty confident it was “big enough” at 7.5 inches. Inocencia was crying at that point, but that didn’t stop him as he pushed lightly on her shoulders getting her on her knees.

“Please, don’t,” she pleaded, but he just held his hard cock in front of her face.

It would have been a ridiculous sight to anyone but Raul and his maid. She, older than he, was on her knees, tears running down her face, cock in her mouth bobbing back and forth, and he, still with a few visual remnants of childhood, was attached to the large dick invading her face, grabbing her hair and moaning loudly.

She flicked her warm, moist tongue around his cock head trying to get him to cum. She focused on just the head, barely putting it into her mouth while she held the foreskin back with one hand, but her approach still worked. In about a minute he was screaming, “Oh God! Fuckkkkk!!!” and soon he spurted his warm jizz into her mouth, and she swallowed awkwardly, causing his cock head to be pulled and he screamed louder than before in ecstasy. That had just been the start. There were two young maids at that time, both extremely attractive, and he often had them suck him off. Eventually he got bored of that, although he did still love the feel of it, and he wanted to see what a pussy felt like. He fucked the girls often, and neither of them complained after a while. He guessed they just came to see it as another duty. Who knows.

When ever Innocencia had given—or more accurately been coerced into giving—Raul his first blow job, she had been kneeling right where Maria was kneeling on his birthday, and he couldn’t help but think back.

He led Maria’s head down and up his cock, moaning in ecstasy. After a few minutes, he expected her to resist his leading and stop sucking when she felt him begin to tighten up, but she didn’t stop. He pushed her head off lightly.

“I’m about to!”

She looked up at him, fire and horniness clouding her eyes. She kept sucking and sucking, her warm mouth feeling amazing. He moaned, groaned, and screamed as he face fucked her. “FUUCCCCKKKK!!!!” he screamed animalisticly as he shot into the back of Maria’s throat. She looked up at him with her sexy brown eyes and swallowed, still sucking on his cock.

The other time he had cum in her mouth hadn’t been nearly as pleasant. It was when they had been dating about a year. He had just fingered her, and she had been blowing him while he fingered her. She was laying on the couch in his room, her head propped up on a pillow, her legs spread, one leg hanging off the couch. Raul had her hair in his left hand, and two of the fingers on his right hand grappled in her pussy.

She moaned and groaned as he rubbed against her spot deep in her pussy. She started bucking her legs the tiniest bit as she came. He could feel her moans on his cock.

She was breathing heavily for a second, but he kept fingering her, his cock in her mouth, still being sucked. She came again and pushed his hand off of her cunt. He smiled as she gasped.

Then he tried to lead her head back to his cock, using one hand since his other was covered in pussy juice. No telling how many wet spots had been on his couch. She didn’t say no, but the noise she made meant it.

She started to pull away, grabbing his hand with both of hers, but he held her hair tightly, causing her pain when she pushed him away.

“Keep going.” He said it almost pleadingly, pretending he wasn’t in control.

“Raul! You’re scaring me! Calm down!” She knew how he could get when he was super horny.

“Stop,” she said, reflecting his pleading tone.

“Just a minute?” He pleaded. Normally she would have said yes, but he really was scaring her.

“Raul, I want to stop!”

He pulled her head towards his cock, and she turned her head sideways. “Open your mouth,” he sounded firm, but the tone was similar to the one he used when she wanted to be dominated.

“No!” She protested. It wasn’t the tone she used when fake-resisting.

She pushed him on his thighs and he shifted a little.

“Raul!” She sounded like she was getting desperate. She sat up, ignoring the pain it caused her scalp, and she pushed against his shoulders.

He continued pulling her head against his cock, and she went into freakout mode. She began punching and slapping at his shirt, and after a few slaps and punches, a light punch connected with his nose. Then he freaked out.

He yanked her hair back and screamed, “Open your fucking mouth!”

It was no longer the playful tone.

She looked at him like a reprimanded child as she did her best to scoot back into the couch.

He yanked her hair forward painfully and pushed her onto the ground on her knees. “Open up!” He said, holding her face level with his crotch.

He yanked her hair again, and she finally opened her mouth. This time, she wasn’t blowing him; her face was being fucked. He pushed her head back and forth, moving his hips at the same time. He was so high on power that he didn’t even realize it felt good until he was about to cum. She could feel his parts starting to tighten, and she tried to get off of him. “Why do I never get to cum?!” he shouted at her angrily. “You cum 10 times every fucking night!” It had been nagging at the back of his head for a year almost.

He was grabbing her head with both hands at that point, and she was coughing as he thrust back and forth. She tried one last time to pull away before he came in her mouth.

Right as he had stopped coming he had felt horrible. She spit his cum on the floor and stood up angrily, pulling her still down pants up. He pulled his pants up too.

“Oh my God…. I’m so sorry.” He felt like shit.

She glared at him and stood perfectly still for a second. Smack! She punched him in the eye, and he reeled back, leaning over and shielding his face. He felt the physical pain, but he wished she would hit him again.

He started crying his face distorting hideously, and tried to hug her. She pushed him away and walked to the door. Her eyes sparkled with tears, anger and betrayal as she glanced back, storming out of the room.

Miraculously, their relationship survived. Even before Maria had been out of the house, he had called her cell phone. She didn’t answer, but he left a message:

“Maria…. I don’t even know what to say. I don’t know what happened.” He was still crying, and he knew she would be able to hear it. “I can’t believe I did that. I feel horrible! I hope you’ll forgive me. I’ll understand if you don’t talk to me ever again.”

He felt a new wave of pain flow through him as he uttered the last line.

For a week straight, all Maria could think about was hating Raul. He had betrayed her. He had abused her. He called and called and called, but she never answered, except to occasionally answer and say “Leave me alone!” before starting to cry and snapping her phone shut.

3 weeks and 4 days later. “Wai-“ Maria started to snap her phone shut, the tears coming over her when she heard it, the phone a foot from her ear. “Maria!” She paused, the phone still a foot from her ear.

“Just give me 15 seconds.” She started to close the phone. “Please!”

She could hear the pain in his voice. The phone went up to her ear.

“Maria. I don’t even know what to say. I’m so sorry. The past 3 weeks have been horrible! I can’t think about anything but you.” She could hear him crying. “I’m so sorry.” The words sounded laden when sorrow.

“Can you ever forgive me?”

She had said no at the time, but a 2 months later, their relationship was back to normal. She had still been mad and on edge the first time she saw him, but they hugged for a long while, both crying into each other’s shoulder. “I’m so sorry,” Raul had said over and over again, each time meaning it more.

Eventually their relationship was back to normal, or as close to normal as it could get.

A year later, there were no traces of fear or betrayal in her eyes.

Her eyes were filled deeply with love and passing.

Raul pushed two fingers into her pussy and she moaned. He made her cum once, his finger and even the palm of his hand soaking wet. Maria moaned as he kissed up the inside of her leg, briefly brushed his lips over her pussy lips and headed up her torso, crawling in between her spread legs.

Maria’s entire body was tingling with anticipation. Raul was nervous even though he had had sex plenty of times. This was the first time it meant anything.

He kissed up the side of her neck, pulling her skin with his teeth and sucking on it lightly. His left hand wrapped around her back and his right hand brushed her hair out of her face. He kissed her briefly before his hand disappeared.

She felt a blunt round object against her pussy for a split second before it began slowly sliding in. The two had worried that it would hurt her to have sex, but her eyes closed and she moaned as Raul slowly slid in. He closed his eyes, and his mouth mimed a moan, air slowly coming out of it.

He wrapped both hands around her back and tucked his head between her shoulder and neck. She could feel his warm breath against her neck.

He felt a hand grab his lower back and a handful of his hair gently. The world melted away as the couple became a single ball of pleasure. Neither of them even thought anything but pleasure. The moment seemed to last forever. Raul wasn’t even conscience of his pumping or of anything. Just like Maria, the world had melted away; neither of them even felt the bed holding them up.

All they felt was each other, inside out. They weren’t even conscious of their moans and groans as they bucked and shook under each other. Waves of even more pleasure coursed through Maria, starting from somewhere south. She couldn’t feel where it started. The pleasure was almost unbearable as it spread through the rest of her body. The same thing happened to Raul. He could feel a tightening somewhere in his body, and then he felt a wave of pleasure wash over him. “Oh God,” they both exclaimed to each other.

The waves of pleasure lasted almost a minute before they came off their cloud back to the bed. “Oh my God!” Maria said out of breath as Raul rolled off of her, pulling her ontop of him. “That was amazing!”

In all of his years of sex, he had never felt anything that amazing. He didn’t even realize it was possible.

Maria rolled off of him and laid her head down on his chest. He played with her hair, her warm body slightly overlapping with his before they both drifted off to a deep sleep.

When Maria woke, she didn’t open her eyes for 5 minutes. She laid against Raul’s smooth chest for a while, enjoying the moment. She shifted her legs, and suddenly she felt a cold wet spot in the bed. She wondered what it looked like so she pulled the sheet covering them slightly up and looked down. It was mostly just wet, but there was a little bit of blood. Nothing hurt though. She remembered Raul trying to convince her to get on the pill 3 months earlier. It made sense now. He didn’t want to have sex with a condom on the first time. She knew it should bother her, but she didn’t have it in her to be mad at him.

He started to move, wakened by her movement. Before he was fully awake, she was already on top of him, leaning low, kissing his chest and stroking his cock. She put it in her, and he began humping her back, realizing it wasn’t just a dream. No, it was the beginning of an amazing honey moon.

Chapter 6
Maria and Raul’s Agreement

When the newlyweds returned from their 2 week sex-filled honey moon (they actually did go to the beach the day before last day, although they ended up having sex on it that night--something they both found not nearly as pleasant as thought, but still quite nice), They moved into their house. Maria was surprised that it had never come up in conversation before that Raul’s parents had given him the house next to theirs.

It wasn’t nearly as large as Raul’s parent’s huge mansion; in fact, it could have probably passed as a guest house in comparison, but it was cozy and private. Raul would work sometimes and go away for a day, two, sometimes a week, but while they were both home, the newlywed passion was still there.

It wasn’t until about 6 months later, once the passion had died down to a reasonable level that Maria realized something. Raul definitely loved her, more than anything else in the world she was sure, but he saw it as part of her martial duties to spread her legs whenever he wanted. His part was paying the bills; her part was crawling into bed with him and spreading her legs. A fair trade to him.

It occurred to her one day as the couple sat in the living room watching the news.

“Honey,” he said, touching her face softly and turning it to face him.

“He stood up and grabbed her hand, softly trying to pull her up. “Wait, I want to see this story,” Maria said, noting the news. She wasn’t particularly in the mood. Not against it, just not horny.

He unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down. Apparently he wasn’t headed to the bedroom. She let him pull her shirt off, and slipped her bra off. He pushed lightly on her shoulders, and she went down to her knees. Their bills-pussy agreement also included blow jobs.

He stripped off his shirt, throwing it on the couch and slid down his pants, stepping out of them. Maria knew what he wanted as she slid his cock into her mouth.

He interrupted for a minute as he sat down on the couch. He led her head as she bobbed up and down for minute or two. She wondered if he wanted to fuck or not as she blew him. Since they had been married, their silent agreement also meant to Raul that Maria had to let him cum in her mouth. Her body was pretty much his.

It seemed he wanted to fuck as he stood up from the couch and led Maria over to the arm. He pushed her back down, and she put her arms down on the arm. She leaned low and looked back over her shoulder at him like she knew he liked.

He pushed a finger into her pussy and fingered her for a minute or two until she was pretty wet. He pushed her down onto the couch arm again and stuck his dick at the entrance to her slit. When ever he was in a romantic mood, they had sex as amazing as their first time, but there were also the times when he just wanted to fuck. She didn’t particularly care for those times, but she was willing to tolerate them for him.

He slid his 7 and a half inch cock into her cunt, almost up to the base, something that had been uncomfortable when they first started fucking, and he grabbed her tits.

He began pumping and pumping, squeezing her tits and smashing his hips against hers. His right hand moved from her tit to her clit, and she began panting. The sex wasn’t bad for her physically; she just liked emotional sex better.

She came before Raul did, but her pulsing pussy made him cum. He came in her like he always did. Maria also realized later that the wedding night thing wasn’t the only time he wanted to fuck her without a condom. He had never used anything but the pill.

His no-contraceptives policy wasn’t a new thing though. Some of the girls he had brought up to his room at parties, if they weren’t on cocaine, would ask him to put on a condom. It had been a weird thing at first to say no, but eventually he got used to the uncomfortable reactions the girls always had. They were the ones who could get pregnant, not him, so it was their problem, he thought. All of the Sanchez’s young maids were on the pill. It even got to the point where they would be on it before he would fuck them the first time. He guessed that the other maids warned them.
Old 01-24-2009, 02:39 AM   #4
theman
Privileged Member

Chapter 7
Agreement Enforced

Maria didn’t realized just how differently Raul viewed her carnal duties than she did until one day.

Raul had just returned from a 5 day business trip (America, he had said he was going to). He had barely been in the house 5 minutes before he walked up behind Maria suggestively. The maid quickly disappeared to another room. Raul had made sure she was old, just incase he was ever tempted.

He began pulling Maria towards the bedroom, but Maria wasn’t in the mood at all. “Raul…. I don’t want to.”

He kept pulling her. “Raul!”

“Maria….” He said trying to reason with her.

“I’m tired and just want to sit down and watch TV.”

“I’m horny and just want to fuck you,” Raul countered, like it was something logical. “I’ve been gone 5 days!”

He kept dragging Maria to the bedroom, and she gave up.

Raul took off his clothes as she took off her’s, and they both climbed into the bed. Maria laid back against a pillow, and spread her legs slightly, waiting for Raul to get on top of her.

“Edge of the bed,” he said, crawling back off the bed. She knew what he meant. His favorite position was with her face down on the bed, her legs hanging off to the floor with him behind her. It was easy access and straight to the point.

“Come here,” she said, spreading her legs more, rubbing her pussy and trying to get him to come on the bed.

He looked at her, waiting, stroking his cock to keep it hard.

“Maria….”

She sat just looking at him seductively.

“Maria, come here right now.”

“Raul,” she whined, “I don’t like it that way!” That was the 10 millionth time he had heard her say that. He didn’t care. That’s how he liked it.

He grabbed her foot and pulled her off the bed, making her standup. “Raul!” Maria sounded bothered, annoyed by how he had just picked her up.

Maria sank inside as she realized something as he pushed her down onto the bed, face down and slid into her cunt. He really did think it was her job to always want sex.

He pulled her hair roughly and reamed her from behind, but she didn’t make a sound. She was used to it.

He finally came, and then they both dressed.

That was just the first time Maria saw just how warped his views were.

One day, she had been watching TV, curled up under a blanket, and he had just pulled the blanket down, pushed her up off the couch, pulled her pants down and fucked her. They didn’t even say anything.

Another time, she had been in the shower in the morning when Raul came in. They had showered together before, but she could tell he was horny. Her cunt still dry, he leaned her against the wall and fucked her. He got out of the shower without washing any.

Chapter 7
Voyage to America

“Maria!”

Maria could hear Raul scream from upstairs, and she knew something was wrong instantly. “Pack some clothes! We have to leave!”

She started to question him, but could hear his urgency. “Hurry!”

He walked into the bedroom where Maria was packing. “Pack light! Just what you can carry!”

He grabbed a 2 duffle bags out of the closet and threw one to Maria. She had been packing a suitcase, but she began switching her clothes to the bag. “Don’t take any expensive clothes,” he said.

“What happened?”

“Don’t worry about it.”

She looked at him quizzically.

“It’s just a precaution to leave.” He knew they should be fine for a couple days, but it was far from a precaution.

“What happened?!” She sounded angry.

“Don’t freak out?”

“Ok.” She agreed.

“This morning, the Aguilar cartel shot some of ours and stole a truck.”

Maria knew exactly what he had meant. The Aguilar cartel was second only to the Sanchez, but he had heard hushed whispers between Raul and Señor Sanchez about their growing aggression.

“My brother was with the truck,” Raul lamented, slowing his packing down for a moment, his eyes glassing over.

“Juan?”

Raul’s look turned to anger. “Yes.”

“Why do we have to leave?” Maria asked, although she already knew the answer. It would only be a matter of time until the Aguilar cartel came after the Sanchezes. She knew Raul’s father would probably stay to fight.

Raul didn’t answer.

They finished packing, and he pulled plain tickets out of his pocket. “We’re going to Mexico. I have a cousin there.” He grabbed another bag out of the closet, one Maria knew was stuffed with money, and then they left.

Raul had calmed down once they were out of the house, and he drove only a little fast to the nearest airport. Bogotá was about 2 and a half hours away.

After the long drive, Raul and Maria had to hurry through the airport to catch their flight. Luckily the Colombian airport doesn’t have 2 hour security lines, but even if it had, Raul would have gotten through fine.

“How long are we going to stay with your cousin?” Maria asked. “Just while I make arrangements.”

“Arrangements? For?”

“Well… Uh… Don’t let this scare you, but the Aguilar family probably won’t stop looking for us until we’re dead. They can’t find us in the United States of America.”

“And how do you plan to get us in the US?”

“Arrangements.”

Their flight landed in Mexico city, and Raul went into the bathroom to get some money out of the bag.

After renting a car, their 2008 Mercedes, specially shipped from America, left behind at the Colombia airport indefinitely, they drove into the city, the air thick and heavy.

Finally they came to a small, run down apartment building.

“It’s small, but we’ll only be here a while,” Raul comforted Maria.

30 seconds after Raul knocked on a door on the third floor, a small, wiry looking guy opened the door. “Raul! It’s been ages!”

“Guadencio!”

They shook hands vigorously.

“I can’t thank you enough for having us. I feel so bad. I haven’t even talked to you in a year!”

“It’s all fine.”

“We’ll just be here a day or two.”

“Stay as long as you need.”

The couple went in and got settled, putting down their stuff in the living room. Maria would sleep on the couch, and Raul would be on the floor. Maria sat on the couch collecting her thoughts, but Raul was already going into action.

“Guadencio, have you talked to Enrique Gonzalez or any of his group lately?”

“Not in over a year.”

“Damn.”

“Know anyone who could get us over?”

Guadencio knew exactly what he meant. “Uhhh I know someone who can find someone.”

“Great! Can you call them later?”

“I can call them now.”

Guadencio disappeared into the backroom, the only other room in the apartment, his bedroom.

“One of his friends knows someone who is taking a trip tomorrow. His friend is going to call me.”

After dinner, the friend called. Tomorrow it would be. They had to go north to a border town about 100 miles east of San Diego by morning, a long drive.

They thanked Guadencio for having them and were on their way.