Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-26-2008, 06:33 AM   #1
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Dukes of Hazzard … Boss Hogg’s Revenge!

Bo and Luke Duke, were two cousins living in Hazzard County, Georgia, racing around in their modified 1969 Dodge Charger, The General Lee, evading corrupt county commissioner Boss Hogg and his inept county sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane. Bo and Luke had been sentenced to probation for illegal transportation of moonshine.

Their Uncle Jesse made a plea bargain to stop brewing moonshine in return for the boys to forgo jail time and instead be placed on probation. As a result, Bo and Luke were not allowed to carry firearms or leave Hazzard County.

Corrupt politician Boss Hogg, who either ran or had fingers in just about everything in Hazzard County was forever angry with the Dukes, in particular Bo and Luke, for foiling his crooked scams, so Boss Hogg was always looking for ways to get them out of the picture and sent to prison so his plots had a chance of succeeding, one of which was to jeopardize the financial security of the Duke farm, which Boss had long wanted to acquire for an immoral reason, and that reason was Daisy Duke, Bo and Luke's pretty young cousin.

An honest and kindhearted girl, although she could sometimes be slightly over-trusting and naïve, which led the Duke family into trouble on occasion. She aspired to be a singer, and often sang where she worked as a waitress at the Boar's Nest, the local bar owned by Boss Hogg, Daisy often used her looks and her position at the bar to get insider information to help the Dukes in foiling Boss's various schemes, which really pissed Boss Hogg off to no end, and he wanted to put little Daisy in her place, Hogg knew the Dukes well, and knew Daisy loved her Uncle Jesse like a father, having raised her most of her life, and would do anything for her Uncle, Hogg also knew that if Jesse lost the Duke farm, it would kill Jesse, land that had been owned by the Duke clan for generations going all the was back, way before the war between the States, so Boss Hogg knew if he owned the Duke farm he owned little Daisy, for he knew Daisy would do anything to keep her Uncle Jesse from being evicted from his ancestral farmland.

Well Boss Hogg finally realized his dream with the assistance of an old Duke family friend turned traitor, who for an undisclosed amount of money agreed to set the Duke boys up with illegal moonshine in the trunk of the General Lee the next time they brought the car in for repairs, he was Cooter Davenport, Hazzard County mechanic, nicknamed "Crazy Cooter". He owned "Cooter's Garage" in Hazzard County Square, directly across from the Sheriff's Department. Cooter was an "Honorary Duke", and the Dukes never dreamed he’d have turned on them, but as they say, every man has his price, so when the Duke boys brought the General in for repairs ole Cooter planted the moonshine in the trunk and got on the CB calling Boss Hogg, "Breaker 1, Breaker 1, I might be crazy but I ain't dumb Craaaazy Cooter comin' atcha, Hogg ya got yer ears on? Come back!"

Boss Hogg was in his office at the Boar’s Nest when he got the call from Cooter over the CB radio, “Hogg here Cooter, come back” … “Boss the chickens are in the pin, come back” that was the code letting Boss Hogg know to call the State Police, that the shine had been planted, “That’s a big 10 – 4 good buddy over and out!”

Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane, the bumbling sheriff of Hazzard County and right-hand man and brother-in-law of Boss Hogg's was in Hogg’s office and Boss told him, “Get on the phone to the Feds and get them over to Cooter’s garage pronto! I don’t want them damn Duke boys slipping through my fingers again I got them this time!” … “ Hu hu hu, Good news! Good news! My little fat buddy! I’m gone!”

With the evidence the State had against the Duke boys the trial was a short one and they were sentenced to a prison term of 5 years. With the Duke boys out of his way Boss’s wealth and power grew quickly in Hazzard County, nothing happened without his say so, and it also wasn’t long till he owned the deed to the Duke farm.

Boss Hogg stepped out of his office at the Boar’s Nest after closing and yelled to Daisy who was back behind the bar washing beer glasses, “Daisy” … “Yes Boss” she answered, “When your done with the cleaning I need you to get your pretty little tail into my office, I need to discuss a matter with you” Daisy hated working for Boss Hogg after the boys were setup by him, but had no choice, without the income the boys earned it was all she could do to earn enough money to keep the lights on at the farm and food on the table, “Ill be there in a jiffy Boss” she answered.

When Daisy entered Boss’s office he was setting at his desk, and Rosco was setting in one of two armchairs in front of his desk, “What is it Boss? Can we make this quick, I have been on my feet all night and I’m really tired and just want to get back to the farm” Boss Hogg took the big cigar out of his mouth that he was smoking and pointed to the empty chair in front of his desk telling Daisy, “Sit your pretty little ass down there I have a document here that you need to see” Daisy was a proud young lady and it was hard for her to put up with the degrading manner in which Boss spoke to her, but she needed this job to keep a roof over her and Uncle Jesse’s head, Uncle Jesse had gone down hill physically after the boys were sent to prison and if it wasn’t for the care she provided him he would have ended up in the Hazzard County old folks home, so Daisy took a seat in the empty chair beside Rosco and the Boss handed her a copy of the title deed to the Duke farm that now showed him as the owner.

As Daisy looked at the deed her hands began to tremble, her jaw dropped and her big brown eyes were as big as saucers, she looked at Boss Hogg pleadingly and said, “Please Boss you can’t do this to Uncle Jesse, it’ll kill him” unmoved Hogg said coldly, “That’s not my concern ya little Duke Hoe! I want you and Jesse off of my farm by first light!” tears began to swell in Daisy’s eyes, and her little chin began to quiver as she tried to keep from crying in front of Boss and Rosco, as she said, “Please Mr. Hogg sire, that farm is all us Dukes have left, you’ve taken everything else away from us, please don’t take our farm, Uncle Jesse and I have no money and no place to go” but Boss Hogg just laughingly mocked Daisy “ Oh stop it! Stop it you’re gonna make me cry Ha! Ha! Ha!” even Rosco was snickering in amusement.

“Please Mr. Hogg sire I’m begging you, please don’t take our farm it’s all Uncle Jesse and I have, please” and now no longer able to hold back her tears a tear from each of Daisy’s sad brown eyes raced each other down the cheeks of her pretty face, and once the tears started she was unable to turn them off as they began to stream down her face in torrents. Boss Hogg stood up from his chair putting his hands on his deck as he leaned over in front of Daisy setting on the other side of his desk, looking her dead in the eyes knowing he had this little Duke darling right where he had been wanting her as he said to her, “I’ll permit you and that old goat Jesse to stay on that precious farm of yours just so you understand that from this day forth I own you Bitch! Lock stock and barrel! Or in your case twat tit and ass! Do you understand me Cunt?!?” Boss knew he had her and Daisy knew that he knew it, as she shook her little head yes, “good then … now I want you to get your pretty little ass up on my desk and sing and dance for me and ole Rosco here and strip them clothes off as you do it”.

Daisy was crying so hard she was shaking as she slowly rose to her feet, placing her hands on Boss’s desk, then hiking a knee up on the desktop, climbing up and standing on the crooked county commissioner’s desk, “W-w-what do you w-w-want me to sing B-B-Boss Boohoo?” she sobbingly ask Hogg, “Oh how bout that Elvis tune “Love me Tender” and Daisy stated singing “Love me tender love me sweet, never let me go” as she slowly danced on Boss’s deck swaying her hips back and forth, “That’s it that’s it now the clothes Bitch! Dance and strip!” Boss ordered, and Daisy to be able to go through with this kept thinking of her Uncle Jesse and how much that farm meant to him as she untied her flannel shirt, and slowing pulled it off casting it down to the floor, exposing her 42D sized breast, Boss Hogg reclined in his big leather desk chair and began rubbing the big bulge in his pants while blowing smoke rings into the air as he smoked his big cigar saying with a big smile “Nice … very nice … now the shorts, I want to see that snatch of yours sweet meat” and with trembling hands Daisy unfastened her blue jean shorts and pulled them down off of her hips, then let them slide down around her ankles using her foot to sling them to the floor, then she did the same with her panties, and to Hogg’s delight Daisy had a clean shaved pussy, not a hair in sight, and by the time the Boss said she could stop dancing and get down off his desk Daisy’s face tits and belly were soaked in her own tears of humiliation.

Poor little Daisy was shaking and trembling so hard by the time she went to climb down off Boss Hogg’s desk that her knees were knocking, and she stumbled and fell in the floor as she got off his desk, “Stay down in the floor and crawl back here to me Bitch!” the Boss demanded of the little Duke girl, and by the time Daisy crawled back behind Boss Hogg’s deck completely nude except for her high heeled shoes Hogg already had his pants and under shorts down around his ankles as he sat in his chair, with his nine inch cock fully erect, and his shirt unbuttoned and open, exposing his big fat hairy belly and chest, “Now I want you to crawl up here on top of me and give me the best fucking I ever had and the best you ever gave whore!” … “Pleaseee Boss Pleaseee! … Pleaseees don’t make me do this Boohoo-Boohoo! I’ve never been with a man” … “Don’t lie to me you Dick Teasing Tramp! I’ve seen how you carryon with the men in the bar” … “Only to get good tips Boss I swear, Boohoo-Boohoo, I’ve never slept with any of them Boohoo Pleaseee Boss sire!” and Boss Hogg knew she wasn’t lying, one thing he had to admit about them Dukes is that they were honest to a fault, but he felt no pity for Daisy, knowing she was a virgin only made the fat man want to fuck her even more, “You give me your cherry then Daisy, you give it to me or I’ll take Jesse’s farm tonight and after I through the two of you out, I’ll have Rosco book the both of you in jail for vagrancy!”

What choice did little Daisy have, as she crawled upon the disgusting hairy fat man, straddling him as he sat in his chair, preparing to bestow to him the most precious gift a woman can give to a man, her virginity, as she slid herself down on his pole a couple of inches until his prick was pressed to her virginal hymen, hesitating in total disgust, “Do it Bitch! … Do it!” and in full surrender she just let herself fall down on the Boss, screaming as she felt his prick pluck her cherished cherry away from her, and Boss Hogg showing absolute disregard about what he’d just blackmailed this sweet young lady out of, or the shame and humiliation he was putting her through just laughed at her and spit in her pretty face as he grunted in a victorious moan “Gotya! Ha! Ha! Ha!” Boss Hogg was at last reaping his vengeance on little Daisy Duke for helping her cousins interfere in his business, and revenge never tasted so sweet.

Daisy was just laying on Boss Hogg bawling like a baby with his cock stuffed up inside of her, so Boss slapped her hard on the ass yelling at her to “Move that ass Bitch! Dance that twat up and down on my dick!” and Daisy started to slowly move her hips but had her ass spanked again by the Boss, “Faster you Cunt! … Faster!” and Daisy was trying to comply by speeding it up a bit, but her heart just was not in it, but the Boss was not to be denied as he ordered Rosco, “Put the belt to the Bitch Sheriff!” and Boss’s right-hand man pulled his belt from it’s belt loops, doubling it over in his hand, then raising it high in the air over his head and bringing it whizzing down through the air across Daisy’s buttocks with a loud crackle that echoed off the office walls, and that got little Daisy to moving her ass and hopping up and down on Boss Hogg’s hog leg, again, again and again Rosco brought his belt down across Daisy’s bare butt, he had her bouncing up and down on Boss’s bone like it was a pogo stick until Daisy and the Boss finally climaxed together.

Daisy collapsed on top of Boss Hogg exhausted, her sexy young body shivering in repulsion all over the Boss’s fat hairy body, their sweat mingling, as her tight quivering little pussy squeezed the last remaining drops of sperm out of Boss’s balls, until his spent cock slipped from her pussy.

Rosco had taken his uniform off as Daisy lay on top of his little fat Buddy, and after Boss gave him the wink Rosco grabbed the little Duke girl by her long brown hair, pulling her off of Boss Hogg and into the floor on her knees in front of him, telling her, “Put my dick in your mouth and get it as slobbery and slippery as you can Daisy darling, you along with those cousins of yours have been a pain in my ass for a long time … Now I’m gonna be a pain in your ass! … Literally hu hu hu” Daisy looked up at Rosco from down on her knees with fear and loathing in her big brown teary eyes, knowing the shag-nasty Sheriff intended to sodomize her, “The Hell I will Rosco!” then Boss Hogg interjected saying, “When my Sheriff gives you an command you are to obey him as if it were me who ordered it, because disobeying him will land Jesse in the Hazzard County old folks home and I’ll turn that farm of his into the new Hazzard County landfill”

Daisy opened her mouth to comply with Rosco’s demand but he slapped her face away saying, “I change my mind Bitch! I’m gonna really make you scream and squeal! … Get up!” poor little Daisy clumsily rose to her feet, then Roco pinched one of her nipples between his thumb and index finger pulling her by her tit as he marched her around in front of Boss Hogg’s desk and bent her overtop of it, and Boss Hogg grabbed Daisy’s wrists as he sat behind his deck and held her there as Rosco picked up his Sheriffs Baton, Daisy seeing him with that big stick knew immediately his intentions and began begging in earnest, “No! Noo! Oh God Nooo! … Rosco Pleaseee! Pleaseee! I’m sorrrrry! I’m sorrrry! I’m so sooo sorrrr-AAAAHHHHGGG!!!!” but the ruthless Sheriff rammed his Baton up Daisy’s virgin butt hole without mercy a foot deep, yelling at her “Fuck you Whore!” and he stood there laughing as he watched poor little Daisy franticly shaking and wiggling her ass trying to dislodge the baton from her butt hole to no avail, it was just to deep and the poor little Duke girl finally gave up and lay there across the desk with the Boss still holding her by her wrist and that baton sticking out of her ass and in a weak and weary voice ask Rosco, “Pleasee Rosco … Pleaseee pull it out of me” … “Oh I think you can ask me much nicer than that can’t ya Daisy honey hu hu hu?” and with all her pride gone the broken Duke sobbed, “Pretty please Rosco P. Coltrane Sir, would you please pull it out of me Boohoo-Boohoo … Pleaseeee!”

Rosco pulled his baton out of Daisy’s butt hole just to ram his 8 inch rod up it, and he leaned overtop of her placing his hands on the desk by her sides and began brutally pounding his cock up her ass like a mad bear with a burr up it’s butt, hammering her bottom with everything he had in him, his hips slamming in to her buttocks so fast and furious it sounded like someone clapping their hands, making her scream in agony as the Boss with his cigar in his mouth blew smoke rings in her tear soaked face, his fat round belly jiggling as he laughed in delight at the poor little Duke girl’s misery, and all of this was making Hogg hard again, so he stood up taking Daisy’s little head in his hands and he rammed his cock into her screaming mouth, and the Boss went hog wild face fucking little Daisy, ramming his cock in and out of her mouth and down her throat as the Sheriff wagged his own war on Daisy’s asshole until he exploded up her ass, standing strait up and holding his cock pressed balls deep up her bottom as he unloaded deep up her ass, smacking her on the buns in victory, and he was soon followed by Boss Hogg who forced his hog leg all the way down her throat, force feeding Daisy his slimy spunk.

“Gather up your clothes and get out Bitch” Boss Hogg said to Daisy, “The Sheriff and I have business to discuss, and I want you at work early tomorrow evening, I have a feeling we’re gonna have a packed house”. Daisy gathered her clothes and stumbled out of Boss Hogg’s office, dressing before she left the Boar’s Nest, on the drive to the farm Daisy could help but wonder why Boss Hogg would think there would be a packed house tomorrow evening, tomorrow was Monday and only a few regulars showed up at the Nest on a Monday, but her mind was to weary to ponder it long, she just wanted to soak in a hot tube of water and go to bed.

Before heading to the Boar’s Nest the following evening Daisy placed Uncle Jesse’s dinner plate on the table in front of him and kissed him on the cheek “I love you Uncle Jesse” she said softly, “I love you Bo Peep” Uncle Jesse said, Bo peep was Daisy’s CB handle, a nickname Uncle Jesse called her every since she was a child. On her drive to the Boar’s Nest Daisy heard Cooter come across the CB, "Breaker 1, Breaker 1, I might be crazy but I ain't dumb Craaaazy Cooter comin' atcha, all ya Hazzard Hillbillies got yer ears on? Well get on down to the Boar’s nest ya ain’t gonna want to miss this fellas, trust me, over and out!” when Daisy pulled up the Boar’s nest the parking lot was packed bumper to bumper, and the big sign on the pole said, “Nude Waitress, Lap dances 5 Dollars!” … THE END.

http://www.rapeboard.com/attachment....1&d=1227699144
http://www.rapeboard.com/attachment....1&d=1227699158
Attached Images
File Type: jpg The Dukes 2.jpg (81.0 KB, 898 views)
File Type: jpg The Dukes 1.jpg (86.2 KB, 889 views)
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 10:51 AM   #2
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nice story. I liked the addition of the pictures at the end.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 05:12 AM   #3
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thank you, Justmetoo, a good story can stimulate the mind, but nothing wrong in treating the eyes to a little candy as well with the pictures.
Old 01-07-2009, 12:16 AM   #4
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

I don't visit this section that often & noticed that I had overlooked this story.
DAISY Love That Story - Thanks !!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 567728163.JPG (56.5 KB, 488 views)

Last edited by doggystylethatgirl; 01-07-2009 at 12:35 AM.
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 04:29 AM   #5
jwham
Privileged Member

Thank you Doggystylethatgirl, for your kind words & the addition of the great pictures.
Old 05-14-2010, 03:59 PM   #6
neon666

neon666 Level 2 (200+)neon666 Level 2 (200+)neon666 Level 2 (200+)

Great story, I love Dukes of Hazzard and who wouldn't want to rape Daisy. Good pictures too. You are a very good writer who keeps your storys realistic and believable. Very well written.
neon666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 11:27 PM   #7
jwham
Privileged Member

Thank you Neon, I do like to write stories that do not seem too farfetched, I personal like to read fantasy stories that have a semblance of reality to them.