Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-06-2008, 01:46 PM   #1
swissman
Privileged Member

swissman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swissman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swissman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swissman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swissman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swissman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swissman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swissman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swissman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swissman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swissman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default any from outside could be the rat?

Hi all. As you must know, I am re-uploading as faster as I can the deleted links, all in the rape section (the bondage's have not been deleted ).
In my fisrt re-upload, I put a txt.rar file on rapidshare, protected with a long password. There was 2 donwloads, but no one pw asked. The second reuploaded I did not write the rs link where to download the list links, and now, that I have re-uploaded the third list-link, I have seen there has been 2 downloads, and no one asked me for neither for the link nor the password for it.
There is no one 100% file full protected on internet, so, to unprotect a .rar file must not be difficult for any who kwows how to do, and there are a lot of people very smart doing this stuff. I also have seen on internet complete lists of uploades files, for instance, looking for with google, very simply, just write rapidshare file list and this appears at the bottom http://rapidlibrary.com/index.php?q=list

i just want let you know what I have noticed.
thank for have read till here.
swissman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 07:10 PM   #2
Rankin

Rankin Level 2 (200+)Rankin Level 2 (200+)Rankin Level 2 (200+)

I got to say I belive the rat is in the forum. I've seen links with post reqs of 50 being deleted. Also, if you use searches like rapidlibrary, I believe they search on the description or file names and some of the links are named like "delivery" or "blond girl" which could be anything.
Rankin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:03 AM   #3
JVIPER88

JVIPER88 has initial reputation

It seems that the problem persists only with Rapidshare. If that is the case, wouldn't it be logical to assume that the issue is with Rapidshare and NOT with some rat? I mean, who would go through all the trouble to get these videos closed? What's the purpose? I certainly wouldn't bother with that amount of work... I think it's simply a Rapidshare issue. When people post on Mediafire it works great!
JVIPER88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 02:52 PM   #4
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Location: On a return flight from Hades...That was one dull vacation!
Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There's still a lot of speculation about someone reporting links from her, now that may be the case, it also may not. There are other reasons that files get deleted by filehosters. Emily spent a good while explaining some ways tyou can protect yourself from deletion.

It may be long, but I suggest that you all read through the link below if you have intentions of uploading...you will find it a great help. In fact i would suggest this particular post be added to the movie and pics section, perhaps as a sticky, perhaps incorporate it into the tech support section.

http://www.rapeboard.com/showpost.ph...8&postcount=91

Lem

Wandering between two worlds, one dead, The other powerless to be born.
Lemarchand is offline   Reply With Quote