Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2007, 07:18 AM   #1
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default fucking vanilla fuckhead boys

today an event has left a bitter taste in my mouth and as hard as I try, I cant stop thinking about all the barbs i want to sting that creep with.

guy writes in response to profile, which has very specific info about what kinds of things w get up to.

hi profile looks strangely vanilla with no mention of kinky fetish or bondage in sight. I ask if hes done roleplay. he says no... because according to his highness, had he done rape roleplays before well, that woud make him an actual RAPIST!!!!!!!!!!!!! but of course, hed still be more than happy to fuck me.

What a fucking load of crap! so I wrote back saying that my husbands not a rapist nor any of the men we've met who play it out or fantasize about it, and nor am I wanting to be really raped just because I have rape fantasies (necessarily lol)

and HE writes back that it actually DOES mean all of these things because his sainted sister is a psychologist and apparently she knows everything.. and in my two line reply (which was very polite even for me) apparently there were many warning signs!??!!?

if theres anything that i hate more than anything else, its being told "be careful" I's a big girl and I got ma big girl panties on so fuck off I can take care of myself I say.

I just hate that icky feeling I get when I am confronted by these busy bodies who cant mind their own fucking business and let others play out in a safe and sane manner.

According to these simpletons, if you think so you must be. so if you like to fantasise your a smurf, well then you may as well paint yourself blue and go live in the freaking forest with gargamel as your sole source of entertainment .

and this means that every one of us here is sick perverted and we are all really either true rapists or true victims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as much as it infuriates me, and I come up with all the reasons under the sun why these freak feel they have the right to be judgmental (on a freaking swingers site hello??) reasons such as being rejected (as in this case) a little voice is going "is he right?"
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote