Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-06-2012, 04:48 PM   #1
MissPhoenix

MissPhoenix Level 2 (200+)MissPhoenix Level 2 (200+)MissPhoenix Level 2 (200+)
Wink Raping Lily.

Raping Lily

It was a warm summer night, and my boyfriend, Jason, and I had been out clubbing with a few of our friends. We lived within walking distance of the club, so we were headed home, in an argument that was starting to get heated. Jason had upset me by hitting on one of my girl friends, Jessica, in the club. When she’d told me about it, I’d drunkenly started to cry and shout at him. Jason denied flirting with Jessica, and made clear that he was annoyed that I had believed her over him. The argument about him flirting just opened the floodgates to all sorts of other arguments, about trust issues and previous disagreements, and I just couldn’t wait to get home and go to sleep.

Jason seemed to have different ideas, however. As we came up my path, I took out my keys and unlocked the door.

“Look, I’m sick of arguing, can we just go to bed?” I asked.

“What? You think you can just accuse me of cheating on you and then forget all about it?” he demanded, “Forget it, Lily!”

“I never said you cheated on me. Jessica wouldn’t do that to me. But it wouldn’t be the first time you’ve cheated on me would it?” Jason had cheated on me before, although I had forgiven him and we had moved on from it.

“Oh don’t start with that again! That was ages ago, and I was drunk, you know that.”

“Oh, you were drunk so that makes it okay does it? Fuck you!”

Suddenly Jason grabbed me by the throat. He pushed me against the wall, his hand tight around my throat, blocking my ability to breathe.

“I’m getting sick and tired of your bullshit,” he hissed at me, as I struggled against his grip, “You think you can just treat me like crap whenever you want and get away with it? Well, not this time.”

I struggled wildly, trying to get him off me, but the longer he kept his grip around my throat, the weaker I became. Jason had never behaved like this before, so I was equally shocked as well as terrified.

“Get off me,” I gasped, “I can’t breathe.”

“You should have thought of that before you pissed me off, shouldn’t you?” Jason had a wild look in his eye that I’d never seen before, and I froze with terror. “Get the fuck in there,” he forced me into the living room, and pushed me down to the floor. I cried out as I hit the floor, the carpet burning my arms. Before I knew it he was on top of me, pulling off my top.

“Stop it!” I demanded, “What the fuck do you think you’re doing?”

Jason smacked me across the face. “Shut the fuck up, or I’ll really fucking hurt you, stupid bitch.” He ripped my top off over my head, and then undid my bra, throwing it across the room. He wrapped his mouth around my nipple, biting down until I screamed in pain. Then he ripped off my underwear from beneath my skirt, before pulling me up and then forcing me down onto my hands and knees.

I gave up demanding that he stopped, and started to beg instead.

“Please, Jason, stop it. Please,” I started to cry. He didn’t seem to be phased by it. If I tried to crawl away, he just grabbed my thighs and pulled me back. He unfastened his jeans, taking out his cock and started to play with himself until he was hard. Then he grabbed me by the thighs, forcing me back against him, and pushing his cock hard into me. I screamed with the pain of it, which spurred Jason into reaching around and putting a hand over my mouth. Tears streamed down my face as my muffled cries filled the room. He grabbed my hair, pulling my head backwards as he forced himself into me again and again.

After what felt like a lifetime, he dragged me up off the floor, and forced me onto the sofa on my back. He pushed my legs back into the air, before forcing his cock into me once again. He grabbed my throat again, closing his hand tight so that I couldn’t breathe again. I tried to gasp for air as he fucked me hard. As I felt more and more desperate to breathe, I struggled against him, hard, but he was stronger.

“You can breathe when I come, you stupid slut,” he groaned.

Despite knowing I couldn’t overpower him, I still struggled as hard as I could. I knew, however, that I wasn’t going to get to breathe until he had finished with me.

It felt like a lifetime as Jason fucked me. I hadn’t gone so long without breathing in my life, and I felt like I was going to die. Suddenly, he pulled out of me, grabbing his cock with his spare hand. He climbed over my stomach, playing with his dick until he sprayed his come all over my face.

Then, he let go of my throat. Coughing and spluttering, I gasped for air. Never before had I appreciated oxygen so much. Jason looked at me with disgust in his eyes. He slapped me hard across the face.

“Now you can go to bed, you stupid bitch.”

Soph xxx

My Erotica:
Helpless Sophie / Silas / It's a Twin Thing! / Betrayal
Raping Lily / I Do
MissPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 10:03 PM   #2
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

Excellent story MissPhoenix! I loved it!
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drunken rape, raping lily, sexual abuse, sexual assault