Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-13-2012, 08:45 PM   #1
MissPhoenix

MissPhoenix Level 2 (200+)MissPhoenix Level 2 (200+)MissPhoenix Level 2 (200+)
Wink I Do

Chapter 1

It was a beautiful, sunny day, as Jasmine had hoped for on her wedding day. Her house was alive with the sounds of her bridesmaids getting ready for her big day, and Jasmine was sitting in her room having her hair and makeup prepared by her maid of honour, Samantha. She sat, facing the mirror, her hair falling down over her shoulders and back in beautiful brown curls, her light blue eyes accentuated by her makeup. She had never been more excited in her life. She had only known Nathan for a year, but she had known the day she’d met him that he was the one. Clearly he had felt the same way too, as he had proposed only two months after they had met.

At twenty-two, Jasmine was still a virgin. She had sworn to save herself until marriage years ago. Her previous boyfriends hadn’t been too pleased with the idea of her saving herself, but Nathan was the most patient and understand man that Jasmine had ever met, and he had no problem whatsoever with waiting.

“Right, time to get your dress on,” grinned Samantha, “I’m so excited! You and Nate are so perfect for each other!”

Jasmine smiled, and agreed. She stood up, taking off her pyjamas, putting on her bridal underwear whilst Samantha took her dress out of its bag. It was the most beautiful dress Jasmine had ever seen, and despite the hefty price tag that accompanied it, Jasmine had known that this was the dress she’d get married in the second she saw it in the bridal store. Samantha pulled the dress over Jasmine’s head, and then started to fasten the corset-style back. She was pulling it tight, so Jasmine had a little trouble breathing, but she didn’t mind – she wanted to look beautiful and slim for Nathan on their wedding day.

After Samantha had done up Jasmine’s dress, Jasmine helped her fasten hers up. The bridesmaids’ dresses were all identical – pale blue and strapless. Samantha was blonde with light blue eyes almost the exact shade of the dresses, and she looked beautiful in hers.

Suddenly the other three bridesmaids bundled into the room; Louise, Scarlett and Casey. They had been helping each other get ready in the living room, though Samantha, being a professional hairdresser, had taken care of all their hair and make up.

It was only ten minutes before the limo arrived to take them all to the seaside hotel where Jasmine and Nathan would be tying the knot. Everyone was chatting excitedly as they quickly finishing up getting ready, and Jasmine made sure she had everything she needed, from her bag to her bouquet of red roses that she would carry up the aisle.

When the black limo arrived outside, everyone headed out to the front of the house. Some of the neighbours were outside to witness the excitement and to congratulate Jasmine on her wedding. The driver greeted them, before opening the limo door so they could all climb in to drink champagne and listen to a CD of Jasmine’s favourite music on the way to the hotel.

Within fifteen minutes the limo arrived outside the hotel. The guests were gathered there, as well as the photographer. After a while, everyone went inside to sit down and wait for the ceremony to begin. Jasmine and her bridesmaids waited outside the room waiting to walk up the aisle. Jasmine’s father held her arm in his, as he waited nervously to give his daughter away. When the music started to play, Jasmine and her father walked through the open double doors, followed by the bridesmaids, and headed down the aisle.

Jasmine couldn’t help but let a huge smile cross her face when she saw the man she loved waiting for her at the alter. There was a huge crowd of people there for her wedding, all eyes on her as she walked up the aisle, but as far as she was concerned, she and Nathan could have easily been the only two people in the entire room, as she beamed with more happiness than she had ever felt in her life.

The music stopped as she reached the alter. Her father kissed her on the cheek and then went to take his seat. Jasmine looked into Nathan’s eyes, and he stared back, his smile almost as big as hers. The minister spoke.

“Dearly beloved, today we have gathered together to celebrate the marriage of Jasmine Phoenix and Nathan Bennett. Marriage is a sacred promise between two people who love each other, who trust each other, who honour one another as individuals in that togetherness, and who wish to spend rest of their lives with each other. It enables the two separate souls to share their desires, longings, dreams, joys and sorrows, and to help each other through all uncertainties of life.

“Nathan, will you take Jasmine to be your lawful wedded wife? Will you love, comfort, honour and protect her; forsaking all others to be faithful to her until death do you part?”

“I do,” Nathan spoke confidently, his eyes sparkling.

“And Jasmine, will you take Nathan, to be your lawful wedded husband? Will you love, comfort, honor and protect him; forsaking all others to be faithful to him until death do you part?

“I do.”

The minister then went on to have both Jasmine and Nathan repeat that they took each other to be their husband and wife; stating that they will always cherish their relationships, and to love each other forever. They swore to always be open, honest and faithful to each other, to take each other as husband and wife, to have and to hold from this day on, for better or for wore, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish until the day they died.

Nathan’s best man and Jasmine’s maid of honour handed over the wedding rings, and as they pushed the rings onto each other’s fingers, the minister stated;

“I now pronounce you husband and wife – you may now kiss the bride.”

Nathan leaned in to Jasmine, pressing his lips to hers. The audience stood up and gave a round of applause. A tear escaped Jasmine’s eye – she had just married the man of her dreams.

Soph xxx

My Erotica:
Helpless Sophie / Silas / It's a Twin Thing! / Betrayal
Raping Lily / I Do
MissPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 08:45 PM   #2
MissPhoenix

Chapter 2

The wedding after-party was a great success. It brought together friends and family of both the bride and the groom, and everyone had great fun meeting new friends and extended family members. It wasn’t long, however, before it was time for Jasmine and Nathan to be whisked off to the airport, headed for their honeymoon in Cyprus. Everyone gathered outside to see the newlyweds off, and Jasmine waved goodbye to her parents as the car pulled away. Nathan put his arm around her and pulled her close.

“I can’t wait to get you alone in that honeymoon suite, babe,” he whispered in her ear.

The plane ride seemed to go on forever. But eventually, they landed at the airport and hopped in a taxi to take them to the hotel. It wasn’t long before Nathan was carrying Jasmine over the threshold of the honeymoon suite that they had booked for the next two weeks. Jasmine was nervous – tonight, she was expected to lose her virginity, something she had kept intact for her twenty-two years. She’d heard that having sex for the first time hurt a lot, and she was scared. However, she knew in her heart that there was no one she would rather lose her virginity to than Nathan.

He carried her over to the king sized bed, placing her down on it, both still in their wedding clothes. He climbed over her, kissing her passionately. He moved down to her neck, kissing and sucking at it, slowly getting more and more lustful. He started biting her, gently at first, but it started to hurt.

“Be careful, please,” Jasmine asked, putting out her hands and pushing him away from her neck. Suddenly he grabbed her hands, pinning them above her head, and continuing to bite her neck and the top of her chest. “Nate! Stop it!” she demanded, tying to struggle from his grip.

“Shut the fuck up,” Nathan growled, “You married me, and now you’re mine. You’re mine and I’m going to do whatever I want to you.” He pulled off his tie, wrapping it around her arms and then tying her to the bed. Jasmine struggled, trying to undo the knot in the tie, and started to cry. Nathan hit her across the face, “I said shut the fuck up. You said you were saving yourself until marriage, and now you’re married, so I’m going to fuck you until you can’t take anymore, and then keep fucking you”. Jasmine sobbed.

“Not like this, please. Please stop,” she started to beg. Nathan ignored her, getting up and going over to his suitcase. He opened it up, pulling out a pair of handcuffs and some rope. He went back over to the bed, swapping his tie for handcuffs. “Please stop, Nate,” Jasmine begged again, but it was like Nathan was a different person entirely from the man she had married.
He pulled up her dress, and forced her underwear off, before forcing his fingers into her. She cried out in pain – she’d never been so much as touched down there, never mind treated so rough and without regard for what she wanted.

“You’re not very wet, guess I’ll have to make you wet,” he said. He pulled his fingers out of her, before moving his head down and started licking her, trying to make her wet. She’d never felt a tongue against her pussy before, she had only imagined what it was like, however, every time his tongue pressed against her, she cringed, her eyes tight shut and praying he would stop.

“That should do,” he said, going back into a kneeling position and starting to unfasten his belt and trousers.

“Please don’t do this, Nate. Please,” she begged, “Let me go.”
“You’re not going anywhere, I told you. You’re mine now, and I’m going to use you however I want,” he said, pulling down his trousers. His cock was already hard, and he pushed it to the entrance of her pussy. She tried to squirm away from him, but he held her in her place, forcing his dick deep into her. He covered her mouth with his hand as she started to scream from the pain. He started to fuck her hard, as tears streamed down her face.

“What?” he groaned, as he forced himself into her repeatedly, “You expected me to wait until marriage and then NOT take what I wanted? Hah, yeah right.”

He leaned into her neck again, biting her, and muffling her screams with his hand. Jasmine had never felt more pain in her life than the pain of having her virginity taken by force. She had also never been more scared in her life – she had trusted Nathan with her life, she had sworn herself to him for life, and now he was taking advantage of her in a way she had never thought he was capable of.

She closed her eyes, praying that he would finish quickly. She dreaded to imagine how she would face him for the rest of the honeymoon after this.

Nathan continued to be violent, pulling her hair and biting her. She tried to struggle again, and push him away with her legs, but he just forced her legs down again and then grabbed her by the throat, tightening his hand. “I want you to fucking behave, or I’ll really fucking hurt you, got it?” Jasmine opened her eyes wide as she panicked, and nodded. He let go of her throat, and she decided it was better for her to just submit to him.

He continued to fuck her, biting her, pulling her hair, and generally doing whatever he wanted to her, until he gasped that he was going to come, and groaned through his orgasm, grabbing her hips and forcing himself as deep as he could into her.

He pulled out of her, and then finished stripping off to his boxers. He turned off the light, pulled the quilt out from under her and threw it over her, and then climbed into the bed next to her, leaving her handcuffed to the bed.

“Sleep well,” he said simply, “Oh, and you better not scream during the night, if you know what’s good for you.”

Soph xxx

My Erotica:
Raping Lily / I Do
Old 04-17-2012, 08:49 AM   #3
MissPhoenix

Chapter 3

The next day, Jasmine was woken by Nathan slapping her face.

“Wake up, you stupid whore,” he was saying. She opened her eyes, and he stopped hitting her. She could smell alcohol on his breath. “I’m horny, and you’re going to take care of it for me.”

“Why are you doing this to me?” she asked weakly, “What happened to you?”

“What happened to me? You made me wait a year for sex before I could fuck you, that’s what happened to me. Now, get on your hands and knees.”

She noticed that the handcuffs were gone, and had been replaced by a collar around her neck, which was chained to the headboard. It allowed her more movement than the handcuffs, but she couldn’t get any further than the side of the bed. She was also still in her wedding dress. “Now!”

She obeyed, climbing onto my hands and knees.

“I thought you loved me,” Jasmine said quietly, feeling extremely defeated and used. She had thought that he would have woken up regretting what he had done to her the night before, but it was clear that he had no regrets, and was going to continue using her however he wanted.

“That’s better,” he said, slapping her ass hard. She cried out in pain, shutting her eyes, not wanting to witness what she knew was coming.

Nate went over to his suitcase again, this time pulling out a small bottle - lube. He opened the bottle, squirting some of the liquid into his hand and then rubbed it around Jasmine’s ass and over his cock. Jasmine started to cry.

“Please don’t do this, Nate,” she begged, “Please just leave me alone.”

“Shut the fuck up,” he demanded, slapping the side of her body and sending pain shooting through her. She cried out loudly, which caused Nathan to force his hand over her mouth to stop her from attracting unwanted attention. He then pressed his dick against her ass, forcing it into her. Her muffled screams filled the room as he forced his dick deep into her ass. Nathan could feel the tears streaming down his new bride’s face.

“Your ass is so tight,” he groaned, “You fucking little slut. You drove me to this. You deserve every fucking second of this.”

Jasmine just continued to cry, screaming and groaning through Nathan’s hand, her eyes still shut tight as her ass was violated. For the first time in her life she wished she had lost her virginity before marriage – losing it to any of her previous boyfriends would have been better than losing it the way she had. She wondered if she did deserve what was happening to her… Was it fair of her to refuse to have sex with her exes and Nathan for as long as she did? Maybe it was enough to drive a man crazy.

The pain ripped through Jasmine as Nathan continued to fuck her ass as deep and rough as he could. Suddenly he pulled out of her, pushing her over onto her back and then climbing over her chest. He started playing with himself, getting faster and faster until Jasmine felt his come squirt over her face. Nathan groaned through his orgasm, and gasped for breath afterwards.

Jasmine tried to wipe the come from her face with her hands. Nathan went through to the kitchen, and when he returned, he had a bowl of cereal. He put the bowl down on the bed in front of her.

“Get on your hands and knees, and eat your breakfast like the little dog you are,” he demanded.

“What?” Jasmine said with shock, “You’re kidding?”

“I’m perfectly fucking serious,” he told her, “If you don’t, it’ll be a long time before I feed you again.”

Mortified, Jasmine got on her hands and knees and started eating the cereal out of the bowl like a dog. The position hurt her neck and her back but the last thing she needed was to be a prisoner in the honeymoon suite AND to be left hungry. Nathan just watched and laughed as Jasmine ate the cereal, and when she’d finished he took the bowl into the kitchen, and then returned, getting dressed. He then grabbed a pair of her socks from her suitcase, shoving them in her mouth and taping over it so that she couldn’t scream. He used rope to tie her hands to either side of the headboard, and then told her “I’m going out. If you even try to escape, I’ll fucking kill you.”

Nathan left the room, taking the “do not disturb” sign off the back of the door and putting it on the front, to keep out the cleaners.

When he was long gone, Jasmine considered trying to scream and to get the attention of someone who would save her. However, she had thought she knew Nathan, but the past two days had shown her that she didn’t know him at all, and she didn’t know whether he was capable of killing her, so she decided to stay quiet. She was in a lot of pain from her latest rape, and she lay down and closed her eyes until she eventually fell back to sleep.

Soph xxx

My Erotica:
Raping Lily / I Do