Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-13-2012, 06:07 PM   #1
MissPhoenix

MissPhoenix Level 2 (200+)MissPhoenix Level 2 (200+)MissPhoenix Level 2 (200+)
Wink It's a Twin Thing!

Callum and Chloe were close. At eighteen years of age, the twins had grown up together, sharing everything from toys to their birthday. Their parents were quite well off, middle class, and the twins had grown up not wanting for anything.

Since the twins were pretty much grown up now, their parents took the ability to leave the two of them at home as an ability to take short holiday breaks, just the two of them, leaving the kids behind.

It was halfway through the summer holidays, and Chloe was due to move away to college in August. Callum wasn’t going to college – he was more of a hands-on, physical labourer, and he was taking a course teaching him to be an electrician, rather than continuing on in education.

Ever since she started going through puberty, developing breasts and a curvy figure, Callum had started to look at his sister in an entirely different way. Whereas pre-adolescence she had been his sister, his friend, his playmate, now she was quickly becoming a woman, a sexy young lady who Callum could no longer look at through the innocent eyes of a child. She was blonde, pretty and she liked to dress to show off her figure. It drove Callum wild.

Ever since the day he first noticed the changes to her body, he’d thought about how he wanted more from her. He knew she’d never feel the same way – she’d probably think he was disgusting if he even brought it up, and then go and tell their mother, who would be appalled.

So as the years passed and Callum became ever more infatuated with his twin sister, he started losing the battle with his lust. Things he’d been doing, such as stealing her underwear and getting off to the smell of it, and accidentally walking in on her after a shower was starting to get tame. As his lust grew, he needed more.

Every time their parents would go away, Callum would fantasise about the two of them taking advantage of the peace and quiet to just kiss, play and fuck each other day in and day out until their parents returned. However he knew for a fact that if he wanted to fuck Chloe he would have to take it by force. The thought of raping his sister first entered his head a year ago, when their parents had first went on holiday, leaving the two alone together. He’d tried to put it out of his mind at first, but then he went on to fantasising about it as he jacked off at night, and eventually it was just a waiting game before their parents would go on holiday again and leave them alone.

It was a Saturday night. Chloe was in her room, getting ready to go out for a night on the town with her girl friends. Little did she know that she’d never make it on the night out – Callum had other plans for her. He reached under his bed, pulling out the bondage rope he had ordered off the internet especially for this night.

He crept out of his room and stood outside of Chloe’s door, his ear pressed against it so that he could hear what was going on inside.

“Yeah, I’m almost ready, I’m going to head out in five minutes… Yeah, I’ll meet you at the bus stop in town in half an hour… Okay, see you soon, bye.”

Callum took this as his cue. He stuffed the bondage rope down the back of his jeans and covered it with his t-shirt before knocking on the door and walking in. Chloe was sitting at her desk in front of her mirror, eyeliner in hand.

“What?” she asked simply, looking away from the mirror for only a few seconds in order to acknowledge her brothers presence.

“Where you going?” he asked, moving closer to the desk where his sister sat, not paying him much attention.

“You know where I’m going, I’m off clubbing with my friends. Why?” she kept applying her make up, putting her eyeliner down and picking up her mascara.

Callum looked at her, dressed quite slutty for her night out, short denim skirt, red top showing plenty of cleavage, and her high heels sat ready by the desk. Now or never, he thought to himself.

Moving behind her he put one hand over her mouth, the other around her stomach, pulling her up off the seat. She must have thought he was just being brotherly and playing around as she didn’t seem to put up the resistance he was expecting, but when he dragged her over to the bed she started to panic.

He pushed her down onto her bed, and started to pull up her shirt. She grabbed the hand covering her mouth and pulled it down.

“Callum, what the hell are you doing?” she said, her voice filled with panic.

“What I’ve wanted to do for a long time,” he replied, before pulling her top over her head, then pushing down her red lace bra to expose her nipples, clamping his mouth over one of them and sucking and licking.

“Callum! STOP IT! This is wrong! Don’t do this!” she started to cry.

“Oh come on, just relax,” he reached behind him, pulling out the rope. He grabbed her, forcing her over onto her front. He unravelled the rope, before tying her hands securely behind her back. When she realised what he was doing, she started to struggle wildly, but he overpowered her with ease.

When her hands were tied securely behind her back, he pulled her up off the bed. He wrapped his hands around her, unfastening her bra and throwing it on the floor. She was still protesting – “Why are you doing this?” – and trying to struggle, but now that she was tied up she was a lot easier to control. He unbuttoned her skirt, pulling it down and exposing her red thong.

Grabbing her hair with one hand, he lowered the other to between her legs. He pushed the thong to one side, forcing a finger up into his sister’s tight pussy. She cried out in pain, as he started to finger her, pushing deep into her as she squirmed in protest.

Callum pulled his finger out of her pussy before forcing her down onto her knees. He kept one hand gripping her hair tight, and the other was now unbuttoning his jeans. He pushed down his jeans and boxers just enough to free his rock hard cock, which he proceeded to force into Chloe’s mouth. He kept her head pulled back by her hair to keep her mouth open, as she squirmed, repeatedly pulling away from him.

“Stop squirming!” he ordered her, pulling her up off the ground and then pushing her back onto the bed. He climbed on top of her, over her face, and forced his cock into her mouth. There was nothing she could do now.

He started forcing his cock in and out of her mouth, fucking her face. Her struggling beneath him was pathetic and he easily kept her restrained. She was crying pretty hard now, tears streaming down her face as the relationship and trust she had developed with her brother was now completely destroyed.

After a few minutes, Callum climbed off her face, moving down between her legs. He grabbed her thong, pulling it off and throwing it to the floor. Moving his head beneath her legs, he took a look at his sisters pussy. Her body was reacting to the sexual situation and she was starting to get wet. As he pressed his tongue to her clit, she groaned with dismay as she realised what she was being subjected to.

Callum pushed his tongue down onto her clit, licking her and swirling his tongue around as he lapped up his sisters juices. She tried desperately to push him away with her legs, but he just forced them back, holding her in place, allowing him to eat his sisters pussy as much as he pleased.

“Stop it Cal, please,” she sobbed.

“What’s wrong, are you not enjoying it?” he asked, mockingly, “Fine, I’ll stop.” He stood up, but he was no where near done. He pulled down his jeans and boxers, before pulling off his t-shirt, and then climbing back between her legs.

Upon realising what he was about to do, she muttered “Oh God, no,” but she was quickly realising that her brother was going to do whatever he wanted to her, and there was nothing she could do about it.

Forcing her legs back again, and lifting her ass slightly off the bed, he pressed his cock to the entrance of her pussy. She was dripping wet now, especially since he had just been licking her clit, and despite her resistance, her pussy happily opened up to swallow the whole length of his cock. She cried out again, sobbing now but no longer resisting, as her twin brother started to pound in and out of her hard.

The sensation was amazing for Callum. He had had sex before, but only with one girl, and he’d been made to use a condom every time. The girl wasn’t nearly as hot as Chloe, and he’d been thinking of her the whole time. The feeling brought on by his sisters tight, warm, wet hole taking every inch of his manhood was even better than he had been imagining for the past four years. Now there was just one more thing he wanted to try.

Pulling out of her, he pulled Chloe up, turning her around and forcing her back down onto all fours. With his cock nice and lubricated with his sisters juices, he pushed the tip of it against her ass.

“No! Please, don’t, Cal, not that!” she cried out, trying to squirm. Callum, however, was just spurred on even more, as he slowly pushed his dick deep into her ass.

“Oh my God, your ass is so tight,” he groaned, as he slowly fucked his sisters ass. He felt his orgasm beginning to build, and he started to hump her harder, ignoring her cries and protests. Suddenly his cock erupted into orgasm, filling up Chloe’s ass with his warm cum. “Oh my god,” he gasped as he forced himself into her again and again through his orgasm.

He stopped thrusting after he’d came, pulling his cock slowly out of Chloe’s ass. He pulled her up from the bed, untying the rope and then slapping her ass. She flinched, still sobbing gently. Callum picked up his clothes, before walking over to the door, heading back to his room.

“Enjoy your night on the town, sis.”

Soph xxx

My Erotica:
Helpless Sophie / Silas / It's a Twin Thing! / Betrayal
Raping Lily / I Do
MissPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 06:31 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good story.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 07:01 PM   #3
memorex

memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to memorex Send a message via Yahoo to memorex

Loved it! even better than your last story. Keep up the good work
memorex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 10:14 AM   #4
MissPhoenix

MissPhoenix Level 2 (200+)MissPhoenix Level 2 (200+)MissPhoenix Level 2 (200+)
Wink

Thanks for the feedback .

Soph xxx

My Erotica:
Helpless Sophie / Silas / It's a Twin Thing! / Betrayal
Raping Lily / I Do
MissPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote