Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-29-2010, 05:53 PM   #41
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

the Lisa bitch.....10 times out of 10. In fact I've had fantasies along these lines about a girl in my past. Just needs doing really, right?
Old 01-30-2010, 10:57 AM   #42
Cuff

Cuff Level 3 (300+)Cuff Level 3 (300+)Cuff Level 3 (300+)Cuff Level 3 (300+)

The bitch... who LOOKS like an innocent virgin. Yup. Best of both worlds.
Cuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 03:08 PM   #43
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Innocent bitch? I suppose there's such a creature. But then there's the tease (heads up, BamaGurl!) whom we might consider "an evil virgin."
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 04:18 PM   #44
BamaGurl

BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey4me View Post
Innocent bitch? I suppose there's such a creature. But then there's the tease (heads up, BamaGurl!) whom we might consider "an evil virgin."

Evil Virgin huh?...Only one thing on me is untouched and it will remain that way....although, I would love to tease the hell out of you and make you wish you could have it <bends over and shows prey4me the outline of her perfectly round and tight ass>
BamaGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 11:31 PM   #45
Unblinking Eye

Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If it's just a quick scenario, like "starting NOW, you have an hour to rape one of them", I'd go with Mary. I really like the idea of forcefully deflowering a virgin, especially someone who's fairly innocent and kind. I can imagine her suffering a lot more psychological damage in the aftermath and that's what I really get off on.

On the other hand, if it's an "unlimited time" scenario, I'd go with Lisa. It sounds like she needs a serious attitude adjustment and that takes some time and effort. I'd want to get through to her that her behavior is unacceptable and hurtful to all of those around her; if she's generally a cruel bitch, I doubt I'm the only one she's been teasing, ridiculing and being unpleasant to. So, I'd want to take the time to make her confront her behavior and then punish her for it. For instance, by making a list of everyone she knows and then forcing her (through mild electric shock, withholding food/water/bathroom privileges, etc) to tell me some specific way that she's been cruel or mean to each of those people, all while I videotape her 'confession'. I'd also have prepared a deck of cards with various sexual acts written on them, ranging from relatively standard (vaginal rape, sodomy, forced blow job, etc) to more extreme (breath control, fucking machines, taping her eyelids open and cumming in her eyes, etc). After each 'confession', I'd shuffle the deck and have her choose a card. She would then state for the camera that she is going to have [sexual act] forceably performed on her as punishment for being a cruel bitch to that person. Then, I get to have some fun administering her punishment. Following that, I'd copy the video to a DVD and mail it off to the individual she confessed to having wronged. Everyone on her list of friends, family members, co-workers, etc, gets their own DVD of Lisa confessing to being a mean, cruel person and being punished for it in a humiliating manner. At the same time, it allows her to think a bit about how she acts towards others and to suffer for the emotional trauma she's caused other people.
Unblinking Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 03:23 AM   #46
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to theman Send a message via MSN to theman

Hmmm.... Interesting question.

(That second description sounds hot btw, Unblinking Eye.)

On one hand, raping the insulting bitch could be more "justified".

But then again, the other girl would be much more pleasing to rape. Her reaction would probably be more enjoyable, and she might fight a bit more.

Now, if the bitch had insulted just random people, and not me, then I would probably definitely go with the innocent girl. If she had insulted me, depending on what the insult was, that could very strongly affect who I would choose.
theman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:59 PM   #47
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have only one category. So I guess I'm safer...

RapeKarenX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:21 AM   #48
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

No you arent *sly grin*
Old 02-03-2010, 04:53 AM   #49
Rapist1907

Rapist1907 has initial reputation

The turn on that Rapes give me is to make my victim suffer and beg for mercy... I'd imagine the bitch to be not asking for mercy but being angry for what I am doing to her. On the other hand, the innocent virgin... ummmmm now that sounds tasty She'll cry right from the time I hold her mouth and push my tongue forcefully in her sweet innocent mouth. She'll break right at that moment and I'll love making her cry and taking her by force all the time she is asking for mercy and crying aloud in pain. That sounds like a true rape
Rapist1907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 11:49 AM   #50
pj084527

pj084527 has initial reputation

I will rape Marry. The idea of defiling and taking away a girl's virginity from her by force has always been a large part of my fantasies. Just take a look at the stories I posted here!

The fact that Mary is a sweet and nice girl just makes her much, much more exciting to rape!
pj084527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 12:30 PM   #51
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

innocent- tender, naughty passionate.

RapeKarenX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 01:48 PM   #52
Shadowscream

Louise who keeps teasing

i will have to make sure im a late at night patient and let a few friends in the back to help after hours

imagine tying her down to a bed with delivery stirrups to hold her legs apart
as she gets her top ripped open
bra pulled down and tits sucked
whilst her tights are torn away revealing her nice tight knickers

of course we will have to tear those to off and to one side
dropping trousers and introducing my throbbing cock to her ever moist pussy

its gonna be a long night
and the cum is gonna be dripping out all over her ass onto the floor

how do you like your cum splattered tits and hair
Old 09-29-2010, 07:14 PM   #53
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Lisa. Because after I'm done fucking her several times every way I can(and cumming in her) I'm taking her to the worst part of town and letting them have her.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 05:38 PM   #54
pantyhosethief

pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pantyhosethief

Lisa. Of the two it would be more immediately satisfying to rape her, teach the bitch a lesson, and she'd probably fight more.

Also, that sexual pleasure would be more enjoyable than the non-sexual pleasure of spoiling some third party bloke's life, especially since (presumably) I'm not going to see him again much either, so in six month's time it wouldn't be worth anything... but the memory of Lisa's degradation would be a gift to myself that kept on giving.

I guess if I really hated him I might pick Mary, but "despise" to me means more like just get away from that guy because he disgusts me so much.

Also, I think of Lisa as a brunette.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:28 PM   #55
hamada

hamada is infamous around these parts

nic
hamada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 06:25 AM   #56
Cutie

Cutie has initial reputation

Definitely the innocent virgin. Part of the fun of a rape fantasy is the idea of the girl struggling. Although a stubborn bitch will be humiliated, it would be more with an angry humiliation, and she'll eventually submit to her lot. But a cute little virgin will be absolutely horrified by you touching her bottom (which of course means we'd have to squeeze her mercilessly ) and she'd suffer more. The difference really comes down to anger/humiliation vs horror/humiliation. Horror and disgust are much stronger emotions than anger. The virgin would be more exciting to rape.
Cutie is offline   Reply With Quote