Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-17-2007, 03:00 AM   #1
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to theman Send a message via MSN to theman
Default Don't Talk To Strangers (M~F, oral, vag, rape)

This is one of my longest stories yet.... I've been so busy lately that I haven't been able to write much (sorry to the people that emailed me about stories.... I might get to them eventually). Anyways heres my story:

--------------------

Anna hated going door to door to sell things. Of course, as life would have it, the cheerleaders had to have a fundraiser, and what else besides door to door selling things. This year it was candles. The year before, it had been cookies. Fortunately, it was her last year of selling things door to door.

“One more house,” she told her self having always been a person of will power.

She parked perpendicular to the driveway and looked at the house. There was a bright red brick mail box to match the brick house. It was 2 stories and looked fairly big. The front porch looked inviting.

“I bet they buy something,” Anna told her self, having judged a great deal of the houses correctly so far.

She looked at her hair in the rear view mirror of her silver Honda Civic before getting out of her car. She pulled her cheerleading skirt down, counteracting its tendency to ride up her. She pulled her V-neck shirt down to cover a sliver of smooth tan stomach before walking to the front door. She glanced at the stained oak door for a moment before pressing the door bell. She felt anxious because she wanted to get to her friend’s house. Her friend didn’t know when to expect her.

“Ding dong.” Mike stood up and muted the TV before walking towards the front door groggily. He had been sleeping.

“Hi.” He said pointedly through his groggy haze. It wasn’t often someone visited him on a Saturday, especially someone he wasn’t expecting.

She looked at him for half a second, feeling awkward because he was probably only 5 or 6 years older than her self.

“Hello, my name is Anna, and I’m a cheerleader at Green Hope School,” Anna said thinking to her self as she reached the cheerleader part, “As if that isn’t obvious.”

“The cheerleading squad is going to the annual competition in Orlando, Florida, but we need to raise money to go. This year we’re selling candles.” She handed him a small magazine with a large candle on the front.

“Oh, wasn’t your last game last night?” He thumbed through the magazine looking not even mildly interested.

She hesitated a moment not sure how formal to be. “Yes sir. 8-1 for the season.”

“Oh, please don’t call me sir – I’m only 25.”

She had been right; he wasn’t much older.

“See anything you like, sir?” She said jokingly putting all of her cuteness she could muster behind it. “Hmmm I like this one. It would go well in my living room.”

“A guy that likes candles? What ever floats his boat.” She thought. “Well, you have to pay now, and we should deliver the candles in about 3 weeks. “Oh,” he said writing his name and address, along with phone number, down on a sheet of paper that was one giant table.

“Let me go get some money.” He said slightly embarrassed. He left the door wide open and told her she could come in from the cold if she wished.

She stepped inside slowly and looked around curiously as she closed the door, leaving it slightly cracked where the door rested on the frame.

Mike walked quickly down the hall and into his room. He found his wallet, but something else caught his eye. He saw the bottle of chloroform his friends and he had used for an ill-willed prank the previous year.

“No. That’s a crazy idea!” He thought, shaking his head in disgust that he had produced such an idea. “Well, she doesn’t know who I am,” he thought remember he had just put his first initial and last name. Plus, he could erase his name from the paper, or better yet, change it and his address.

“No. She doesn’t deserve that. No one deserves that.” The other side of him countered. He could feel him self getting excited and knew that she would be wondering what had become of him on such a simple journey as getting money.

He grabbed a clean rag from a laundry basket and poured some chloroform on it, careful not to inhale it. He breathed in a tiny bit of fumes and staggered slightly as he put the cap back on the bottle. He put the rag on the bed unable to deal with what he was almost about to do.

He reached his door way and before stopping and looking back for a moment hesitantly. He ran to the bed as if he could out run his sin. He walked slowly back to the door, loosely tucking the rag in his back pocket for what little stealth it provided and its easy access.

“Sorry I took so long. I uhh….” A slight pause. “Couldn’t find my wallet. It wasunder some clothes,” He hastily added as if to further corroborate his story. “Anyway, what do I owe you?”

“Nine dollars and 57 cents after tax… Crazy how high it is now.”

“So is this your last year as a cheerleader?” He asked almost sadly as he opened his wallet and pulled out a ten.

She dropped her manila envelope full of money on the ground as she opened it for change. Luckily someone had exact change earlier. A five dollar bill peeked shyly out of the envelope as coins clinked their escape from their envelope prison.

Anna squatted down awkwardly trying to keep her skirt from riding up as she fumbled around with coins.

“Let me help you,” he said smiling at her, leaning down and picking up a nickel.

“Ohh one of the new nickels, I don’t know why they bother making new money.” He said reaching behind his back and feeling the damp rag. She looked up and said, “Well I think they look cool,” she smiled, looking up at him as if her rebuttal was going to concretely debunk his assertion.

He knew that was the best opportunity he was going to get as her face was square with his.

She screamed as he ripped the rag out from behind him and quickly swooshed it over Anna’s face. She stumbled on two legs like a duck before falling back on the ground, her head thumping her arrival as it made solid contact with the smooth, sleek, hard wood floor.

Mike shook feverously, looking at his victim, unable to believe he had done it. “No this is wrong,” he said aloud as if it would make things better while he paced back and forth above her lifeless body.

“Well, you might as well commit to it… It’s been done now.” A voice, unfamiliar to his own, interjected in his head.

He knelt down on the ground before pushing the rag over her face and letting her breath in it for about 3 seconds. He wanted to make sure she stayed asleep until he could at least contain her.

He ran his hand over her smooth tan legs – he judged her to be about 5’4’’- before reaching under her legs with his strong right arm. He brushed her long hazel hair out of her face to reveal her dark green complimentary eyes. He picked her up with his arm under her upper back causing her head to swing back like a poorly held baby’s head would.

He paced nervously for another moment, easily supporting her in his arms. He looked down at her and grunted still not believing what he had done. He went quickly to his room and cleared some random stuff of his bed. He set Anna down gently. She looked uncomfortable sprawled out with her back on the bed.

He went to his garage quickly and looked in a large green metal tool box. Moving to the next shelf, he opened a large box and looked inside. He moved a few things around before finding what he was looking for: duct tape.

He threw it by the door continuing his search. He walked over and looked behind his lawn mower. “Aha that’s where I saw it.” He picked up a long nylon rope. Grabbing a knife from his kitchen, he went back to his room baring the knife and rope.

He looked at her sprawled vulnerably spread on the bed and felt bad – almost evil- for a moment. That was quickly knocked down by a wall of animalistic lust.

He tore off his old, gray, YMCA shirt he had owned as long as he could remember as if it was soaked in skin-eating acid.

He threw it on the ground and looked at his victim. She looked relaxed as if she didn’t have a care in the world, but he knew that would be the exact opposite of how she would react once back in the world.

He ran his hand along her red and black skirt looking for the button. He found the button and another button beneath it. He slid the skirt down her legs easily. He tried to pull her bloomers down her legs, but they caught on her butt since it was pushed down by her weight into the bed. He flipped her over, noticing he would have had to turn her over to access her shirt strap anyway. He pulled the spandex shorts down her legs, taking her shoes and socks off before he slid them over her small feet. He through her shorts, skirt and shoes to the floor before turning to notice how nice her ass was. Just as tan as the rest of her, it rested relaxed as if it knew it was desirable. Just looking at it, he got hard, realizing he was wasn’t already hard. He ran his hand over her ass and spanked it before running it over her back.

He unbuttoned the two buttons where the sides of her top came together. He grabbed her arms and pulled her to face him before pulling her shirt over her head. She wasn’t wearing a bra underneath, but that wasn’t surprising since she was just driving around, and it was quite thick. He reached under her on each side and briefly groped each breast, liking how they nicely filled his hands as he squeezed them before pinching both nipples.

He rolled her back over and fumbled clumsily with the rope, looping it around both of her hands. He cut the rope at the appropriate length after looping it around each hand a few times. He tied it tightly causing her wrists to already begin to turn red from the pressure of the rope. He thought for a moment wondering if he could fuck her with her legs tied. Realizing he could, he tied her legs together tightly at the ankles.

The rushed feeling flowed out of him like air escaping from a hole in a tire. He rolled her over and looked at her a moment, admiring her pretty, relaxed face as he stroked her hair softly.

Had he had to critique her, he would have given her a perfect ten. He body was amazing – a nice ass and perfect 38C tits with small nipples. Her skin was tan, he had always loved tan skin, and she was short, another of his likings. He grabbed a tit in each hand and began roughly massaging them. He sucked on the right nipple and bit it loosely, continuing to massage her left tit.

His left hand slid down her stomach, over her landing strip, and onto her pussy lips. He rubbed them for a tiny moment, continuing to suck and bite her tits, before pushing two fingers slowly into her pussy. His cock throbbed with anticipation. She turned her head to the opposite side and groaned painfully. He froze for a moment. The duct tape now on the bed, he began stroking her once more. He ran his thumb between her nicely sized pussy lips before sliding it into her hole. She squirmed with her entire body this time. He grabbed the bottle of chloroform, but set it back down, wanting to fuck her conscience.

Anna shook her head clear and tried to rub her eyes at the same time as rubbing them. Her hands snagged under her painfully, and the visual scene registered at the same time. All of the sudden she could feel his hands roughly grabbing and twisting her breasts. She could feel his two fingers squirming around inside of her.

“AHHHH--” she screamed the loudest she had ever screamed in her life, but was cut short as Mike’s hand clamed over her mouth firmly. She bit his hand and he yanked it back. She screamed with renewed vigor and squirmed furiously. He slapped her face roughly, leaving a red, vague hand mark upon impact; she quickly shut up.

“W-what do you want?” She sobbed with crazed fear in her voice trying, but failing, to wipe her free flowing tears from her face.

“I want free candles! What do you think?” The second words stung for a moment before she remembered the situation.

“You’re disgusting, you pig.”

The duct tap ripped loudly, and she screamed into it as he clamped it over her mouth.

“Shut up!” Mike said, now frustrated.

She fell silent for a brief moment, but screamed again as she breathed through her nose.

“I said shut up! You stupid whore!” He clamped his index finger and thumb over her nose violently. She fell silent after about two seconds, quickly out of breath from the screaming. Her face turned slightly red, and her eyes filled with terror, as her lungs emptied. She could feel the blood pounding in her face as she strained to breath, but couldn’t. Her lungs were about to explode.

He let go of her nose and ripped the duct tape off in one fluid motion. The duct tape being ripped off hurt, but she didn’t even notice as she gasped for air, her lungs in heaven.

She panted heavily as he watched her, glaring into the back of her head.

“Are you gonna shut up?!” He screamed at her, fury encompassing his voice.

“Yesss!” She sobbed.

“Yesss,” he mocked her, “….”

“Sir,” she cried even harder.

He laughed and ran his hand between her legs and began rubbing her pussy.

“Please don’t. I’ll give you anything!”

“I’ll take what I want, as you’re about to see,” Mike replied menacingly.

She cried louder, and he slapped her in the back of the head telling her to shut her ‘wailing’ up. She complied after a sniffle.

“I’m going to untie you, and if you try anything I don’t like – you know what that would be – then I’ll hurt you. This doesn’t have to hurt.”

He grabbed the knife and sawed at the rope briefly before it snapped. He set the knife down on a dresser.

She tried to get up and run, but because of her arms, she fell onto the ground, her face breaking the fall.

“I told you not to do that!” He stormed over to her and pulled her up by her hair.

He dragged her into his bathroom, not sure what he was going to do. He started for the bathtub, but then turned his attention to his large sink. He turned on the hot water, still holding her hair firmly with one hand. He let the water get as hot as it would get, and then he plugged the sink, pulling the metal lever behind the faucet up. He turned the faucet to the side after turning the water off.

He moved behind her and slid her in front of the sink. She tried to fight by keeping her body straight when he pushed her head down, but failed. She could feel the heat of the water as her head neared it.

Her head went under in one swift motion as she weakened. She screamed under water but Mike barely heard it. Her face burned and her lungs soon joined in the burning. After what must have been a minute he yanked her head out of the water by her hair. He had noticed her legs had begun kicking.

“Please don’t” She gasped, sucking air in. He pushed her head back under the water, noticing his cock throbbed as the rush of power flowed through him. He felt on top of the world in his crazed fury.

Just when she thought she was about to pass out, her head was yanked out of the water. She barely felt her hair almost ripping.

“Pplease don’t! I’ll do what ever you want!”

He looked at her obviously expecting more.

“Sir,” she said defeated. He laughed again and pulled her by her hair back to his bed. He threw her on his bed and grabbed a towel from his laundry basket. He roughly dried her hair off. It was still damp. His small gray video camera caught his eye, and he walked over to it.

“I’m gonna record you,” he said as if he were happy as could be.

After setting the camera on his dresser and turning it on, he walked to the bed.

“Are you a virgin?” He asked as he pulled his kaki shorts down, finally allowing his hard cock to spring to attention.

“Yess” She sobbed.

He laughed and grabbed her legs pulling her towards him. He grabbed three pillows and stuffed them under her causing her ass to stick high in the air. Her legs barely reached the ground, but were swept off as he pushed against her. He teased her, sliding her cock head through her pussy lips before positioning it at her hole.

“Congratz on losing your virginity,” he said as he jabbed his cock swiftly into her tight virgin pussy. She screamed in pain, but he ignored it pumping in and out of her as fast as he could.

Anna could feel her pussy tearing as he rammed in and out. She continued to scream, but it served no purpose. He slowed down for a moment, not wanting to cum. He slowly slid in and out of her a few times before beginning to accelerate again.

Their skin slapped loudly as he reached full speed again. He grabbed her bonded wrists and pulled them back causing her back to arc. She could feel his cock going deep into her. It felt like her insides were tearing.

He slowed down again repeating his act from earlier. This time he was so close to cumming that Anna could feel his cock throb two times, but to her horror nothing came out. He had his timing down. He pulled out for a moment and slapped her ass. He grabbed her tits roughly after slamming back into her pussy. He pulled her back into the arc, this time supporting her by grasping her breasts.

“I’m going to cum in your pussy,” he taunted. She had already expected that.

She could feel his cock starting to throb again; this time he didn’t slow down. She screamed out in even more pain as he began to some how go even faster. Her arms her from earlier and her breasts were sore, but neither compared to the pain in her pussy. She felt like it was one giant bruise that was being hit with a baseball bat.

“Oohhhh,” he moaned lowly. She could feel his cock throbbing as he continued to plow in and out of her. He finally slowed down until he collapsed on top of her. Her felt light headed.

Pinned beneath his large frame, Anna just sat there with his cock still in her pussy. He scooted off her and stood up.

He crawled on the bed, getting perpendicular with her face.

“Lick my nipples!” He demanded.

A weird demand, but it was better than what she expected.

“No no, really get into it. Kiss them and suck on them lightly.”

Mike had sensitive nipples. Her tongue flicked over his nipple and breathed out relaxing. He began to stroke her hair. She sucked on his left nipple pulling it softly out about an inch with suction from her mouth. He held her head against his chest for a moment. She wanted to yank away but couldn’t because her arms were tied, and she knew he would hurt her.

He repositioned him self, straddling the pillows she was on where his cock was in her face. He grabbed her hair lightly, but yanked a little harder when she just looked at his cock.

She opened her mouth and he pushed Anna’s mouth over his cock. Soon he was hard as a rock again and was face fucking her. She coughed as he plunged her head down on his cock. He came in her mouth and she swallowed all of his hot, sticky, salty cum just as he demanded.

He tied her legs back and carried her to the backseat of her car after pulling it in his garage. He blindfolded her with a folded shirt and drove her about a mile away. He had left the order form at his house. He loosened her arm bonds, leaving them still semi tight and began to walk home.

--------------------

Please, criticism is welcome as long as it's in good taste. And, yes, I know the ending was weak and it needed more sex acts, but it's 3AM; I might add on tomorrow.

Last edited by theman; 03-17-2007 at 03:02 AM.
theman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 07:53 PM   #2
Pervertx

Pervertx Level 1 (100+)Pervertx Level 1 (100+)

HOT! Love seeing cheerleaders get it!
Though I admit I almost suspected a snuff scene at the end... but ah well. Write more!
Pervertx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 11:15 PM   #3
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to theman Send a message via MSN to theman

Ahhh I had forgotten about this story...

Thanks for the feedback!

Hmmm this seems to be one of my shorter stories... lol

I have another story somewhere around here about a teacher raping a cheerleader student... You might like that one. ;p
theman is offline   Reply With Quote