Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-27-2009, 05:20 PM   #1
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to theman Send a message via MSN to theman
Default Rape Motivation?

I've heard multiple times that rape is to a large degree about control, not sexual attraction. I've heard that a lot of places, and I'm sure it's true to some extent (for example, I'm pretty sure most of the people on this forum are interested in the domination/submission aspect of rape, not the satisfaction of sexual desire), but sexual desire has to come into play somehow, right?

I started thinking, and I'm wondering now, how much do you think rape is about control, and how much do you think it's about sexual attraction? I think in some cases it is about control, but if that were the case, why make the crime sexual? Someone can be your slave without being your sex slave. If sexual desire is satisfied through control, is the sexual desire or the desire of control the main cause of the rape?

The reason I fantasize about rape is almost purely because of the control. I essentially get sexual satisfaction out of thinking of a girl being dominated. But, it can't be all about control, because I only get satisfaction out of domination that involves sex (or sexual acts). For example, spanking does nothing for me, and something like forced feet licking does nothing for me.

Perhaps I'm looking at it the wrong way? Perhaps sexuality is used to dominate the victim and that's the role sexuality plays. By society sex is viewed as something precious and private, so it would make sense that taking that, that most private of things, without even the slightest permission would obviously entail a lot of domination.

Basically I'm just curious how much the taking sex aspect appeals to you and how much the pure domination appeals to you. For me, the two mix. Sex with domination is more arousing to me than sex without it, and domination without sex is less appealing than domination with sex.

Blah, I'm probably just over thinking this. The sciency guys who tend to think it's all about control of course have stats and what not, and I'm just rambling.

(P.S. I'm sure a thread of this type has come up before... But searching yielded nothing. Feel free to yell at me if I fail at searching .)
theman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 07:08 PM   #2
ctomie
Banned

ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ctomie

Interesting philosophical theory of rape.

For me achieving sexual satisfaction is the ultimate purpose of rape. But since it is rape, control has to become part of it.

One can argue that the level of sexual satisfaction is derived from the level of control on the victim, but stronger sexual satisfaction can also lead to a stronger desire to control. In sum, they are interdependent, and both are equally indispensable in rape. But after my real life and online roleplaying experience, I find that sexual pleasure is what I am truly going after, using domination/control as a means to it (in spite of their interdependence).

Last edited by ctomie; 09-27-2009 at 08:44 PM.
ctomie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 09:19 PM   #3
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I can’t speak for REAL rapists, but in my rape fantasies it’s a whole lot about sex. Although I can’t say that I’ve spent a whole lot of time thinking about, it, I’d use the word “humiliation” more than “control.” If it were all about control and not about sex, then physical attraction wouldn’t play into it at all, would it? And I do have my favorite fantasy “victims”, and they do have physical attributes that make them popular with me. But I also choose “victims” that would more likely be humiliated and tormented by forced sex (for example, a secure mature suburban woman vs. some skanky slut with low self-esteem). I don’t control or humiliate women by doing things I don’t personally enjoy sexually (such as piss or scat or beating).
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 12:15 AM   #4
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmmm, interesting that the scientific consensus seems to be that rape is all about control/domination/humiliation, but all three of us seem to think that it's also about physical attraction and sexual satisfaction.

Another interesting question:

How big of role do you think modesty plays in rape? Do you think a girl who dresses "slutty" is more likely to be raped? Less likely? Equally likely?

(I'm not asking if she deserves it [no, she doesn't], but if it's more likely.)

The questions are kind of related since if rape is based a large part around sexual desire (which I believe it is), would that mean that a man would be more tempted?
Old 09-28-2009, 04:28 AM   #5
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by theman
I've heard multiple times that rape is to a large degree about control, not sexual attraction. I've heard that a lot of places, and I'm sure it's true to some extent (for example, I'm pretty sure most of the people on this forum are interested in the domination/submission aspect of rape, not the satisfaction of sexual desire), but sexual desire has to come into play somehow, right?
You have to consider a big difference in mindset here:

We share rape fantasy - in most of our members' cases a specific sexual fetish - so in cases of ravishment fantasy a sexual aspect, sexual arousal, sexual satisfaction naturally plays a role as well.
To us ravishment is part of our sexual desires - our "regular" sexual routine and thus there is a purely sexual aspect as well of course.

Most rapists (certainly not all of them) however do not rape women simply because they're attracted to them and want to have sex with them, leading to forcing themselves on the women. Sex is a consensual act between two people - both have to agree - so forcing sex on someone IS taking control away from them and taking it for yourself. Since sex (for most people) still is an intimate experience forcing it on someone is an extreme act of violating the personality, giving the attacker a lot of power - almost a rush.
It gives the rapist a sensation of power, control, importance, something these peopel lack but crave.

Of course there are many other reasons for raping someone.
- For example simple indifference - you sexually want this person and just don't care if they agree - so you force them
- Hatred, wanting to hurt this person - for various reasons
- A lack of control (usually due to intoxication) and giving in to a sexual desire (requires a degree of indifference as well)
- etc.

There a numerous reason someone can rape a human being, not all of them about sex, not all of them about control. There is no single, absolute answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theman
How big of role do you think modesty plays in rape? Do you think a girl who dresses "slutty" is more likely to be raped? Less likely? Equally likely?

The questions are kind of related since if rape is based a large part around sexual desire (which I believe it is), would that mean that a man would be more tempted?
Many factors can culminate to a rapist targeting his victim.
Clothing doesn't necessarily have to be a main element but of course it can be. A women in a "revealing" outfit, "sexy", "slutty", whatever ... can invoke certain feelings in people - ranging from being very attracted to "she wants it, the way she dresses", no doubt about it.
If you read through various threads dealing with what kind of women our "rapists" prefer to victimize however you'll notice many attributes - from looks to personality, job or behaviour - can attract their attention and create a "rape interest".
Maybe they want to defile her because she's extremely attractive, because she's a successful, powerful woman, because she has this special "innocent" appearance, because she's high society, because there simply was an opportunity, because ... you catch my drift.

In essence clothing can be factor in a rape, depending on the rapist's reason(s) to target the victim; depending on whatever created his urge to rape.

For example:
A man who rapes while being under the influence of alcohol might actually rape a woman who simply dresses "slutty" and thus arouses him sexually.
A man who rapes because he hates his female boss and wants to take it out on other women might not care for clothes and choose targets who physically look like his boss or simply appear to be business women.

The reason behind the rape itself play a larger role than whether or not a woman dresses "slutty" or not.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:00 AM   #6
Mugga123
Privileged Member

Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I constantly use bitches who have tried to back stab me or hurt me psychologically to get off, since it's a way of putting them back in line. So yeah, control for me.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:24 PM   #7
theman
Privileged Member

"The reason behind the rape itself play a larger role than whether or not a woman dresses "slutty" or not."

Hmm, good point. I was thinking only from the random rape perspective. Like out of 390829403 women, why chose the one chosen? But, as you kind of alluded too, rape isn't exactly spontaneous most of the time.

As for the difference in motivation here and in real life, I had not considered that different things would appeal to us than an actual rapist. In fact, I had always assumed that the motivations here were the same as a real rapist, but perhaps not.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:59 AM   #8
Roger

Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)

My motivation !! - finding a home base for this!!!!>>>>>>>>
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1_14590.jpg (10.0 KB, 97 views)

Last edited by Roger; 10-06-2009 at 04:14 PM.
Roger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 08:50 AM   #9
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

For me it's about getting sex without having to buy her dinner first....

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote