Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-13-2009, 02:30 AM   #1
la hotchick

la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)
Default amazon warrior captured (part 2)

As the men threw me naked, bound, and gagged into their transport vehicle, I mentally kicked myself for not recognizing their trap and I felt humiliated at being forced to surrender. Now, heading for Enforcer headquarters, I trembled at the prospect of what I was facing...

All Amazons were implanted with a pussy chip...a computerized memory device inserted into our vaginas when we first became warriors...which was to be used to provide information to us about what was going on within the Amazon community...it was a very helpful device for us, but if any of them fell into the wrong hands, it could be a disaster...now that the war was going on, the chip could be used to determine our positions, the location of our encampment, and our battle plans...the vagina was selected as the chip's location because it was felt that there was very little chance of our private area ever being exposed...but now...

We finally arrived at Enforcer headquarters...I was dragged roughly into the commander's office and thrown inside.

"So," a deep male voice said mockingly, "an Amazon prisoner...you're the first one of your kind to ever be captured in this war...I think we're going to have to make an example of you...I'm the commander of the Enforcers as you might have guessed...but you can call me master...and I'll call you what you are...cunt...just like all of your kind."

The commander told his guards to remove my bindings and gags...

"Now, stand up, cunt", he ordered me..."if you don't do as I say, I'll turn my guards lose on you right now...you know they've been wanting to get them some...

I struggled to my feet, feeling more and more humilated at having him and the guards stare at my naked body...

"We can either make this easy or hard", he said..."I want you to take out your pussy chip and hand it over to me."

Oh, God, I thought, he knows about the pussy chip...God I was so stupid to let myself be captured like this...

"What's it going to be, cunt?", he asked.

"You...you know about the pussy chip?" I asked.

He laughed..."of course I do. Do you think I'm stupid? Now reach into your vagina and pull it out or would you rather me have the guards do it for you"?

"Yes, master", I said, trembling...I knew that this would doom the Amazons to defeat but there was no way around it...even if they killed me they would still take the chip...

I reached two fingers inside my vagina, removed the chip, and handed it to him.

"Do you know what's going to happen next, cunt?", he asked. I'm going to rape you...you're going to service me, he said, as he began unbuckling his pants.

"Now, get down on your knees and give my cock a good suck."

The idea of submitting to this was disgusting and vile to me, but with the guards behind me, I knew there was no way out of it...so I took his already hard cock inside my mouth and began to suck him off...he grabbed the back of my head and pulled it forward until all ten inches were inside of my mouth...after several long and agonizing minutes, he blew a huge load into the back of my throat....

"Now, swallow it, bitch," he ordered...

I began to choke as I swallowed his load, and began to think I would vomit...

"Now on your stomach, cunt", he ordered...

I rolled over onto my stomach as he mounted me and thrust his still hard member into my sex, driving himself deep inside me...after a number of hard thrusts, he came again, flooding my vagina with another huge load...

Getting up, he said, "Wow, you're really tight." I hoped you enjoyed that as much as I did."

I could only cry softly on the floor at having been violated.

"Are you going to let me go now, master?", I asked hopefully?

"HAHAHAHA:, he laughed mockingly. "Let you go?" "We haven't even begun with you yet. We have a website and you're going to be the featured attraction tonight. Live streaming video of the Amazon cunt being gang-raped by the Enforcers...in fact it's just about time now...get on your feet...we're heading for the rape stockade...

As I got to my feet, I begged him..."please don't do this to me...you have the pussy chip and you had my body...don't make me go through anymore."

"Shut up, cunt, and do what you're told. Now, let's go."

The guards grabbed me and dragged me outside the office and that's when I saw what a rape stockade was...there was a place to for a victim's head, hands, and feet to be locked into position...the perfect position for forcing the victim to suck dick in the front and be fucked or sodomized from behind...I could see the cameras surrounding the stockade...one was positioned directly in front of the head holder so the victim could witness her own violation as it was taking place...

The guards dragged me to the stockade stomach facing the ground and placed my head through the head holder...then grabbed my arms and thrust them through the hand restraints...two men behind me spread my legs painfully apart and placed the metal restraints over my feet...the stockade was painful to say the least, but the greater pain was yet to come...I could only imagine my fellow Amazons watching on the internet seeing my pain and humiliation and not being able to help...

"Well, cunt", the commander said, "the show is about to begin...you better make this fun or you'll be sorry."

As I lay stretched out naked and locked securely in the stockade, I could see the line of men forming to begin my violation...
la hotchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:57 AM   #2
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I sure hope you keep going with this story.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:39 AM   #3
la hotchick

la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)

Oh yes...there will be at least one more chapter....
Old 05-04-2009, 11:02 PM   #4
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great story, please keep going!

justmetoo and I AT LEAST are two readers who will follow this story.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 05:07 PM   #5
captdsulu

captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Please contuine.

uch thanks!!
captdsulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 05:16 PM   #6
la hotchick

Hey...sorry I haven't been able to write the next chapter yet...been busy with studying for finals...will continue story after semester finishes!
Old 05-06-2009, 06:31 PM   #7
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Its an interesting story and made me smile reading it. Very nice way of writing, +rep
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 01:52 AM   #8
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to theman Send a message via MSN to theman

Looking forward to the next part!
theman is offline   Reply With Quote