Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-08-2008, 07:49 PM   #81
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [m[o_o]m] View Post
theres so much wrong with this i cant even fathom where to start. try reading a book instead of googling shit maybe.
Did you want to clarify yourself perhaps and point out what was wrong with my reasoning? See, people who dont have shit to say should keep quite

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 08-08-2008 at 07:52 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 08:02 PM   #82
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

nah...i dont have 2 semesters to educate you on the history the american indian s...as i said..try a book.
[m[o_o]m] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 08:10 PM   #83
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
nah...i dont have 2 semesters to educate you on the history the american indian s...as i said..try a book.
Ok, whats is your degree in? Were (are) you a history major as well? You obviously have nothing to say.... You say you have something to say but I dont hear anything.
Old 08-08-2008, 08:18 PM   #84
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1 semester short of a BA in humanities (specialized in historical religion), a BA in Liberal Studies and a dumb BS in psych that ill never finish. I learned about american indians from school yes some but a LOT from my halfbreed grandmother. google "five dollar indian act"...google how many of our states are indian names...google mound builders...google "three major migrations of american indian traditions"...google viking obsidian found in Iroquois camps.
..google "origin of chicago estimated indian population"...google "cherokee assimilation"....google "current tradtional indian populations"...it just goes on and on
Old 08-08-2008, 08:25 PM   #85
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
1 semester short of a BA in humanities (specialized in historical religion), a BA in Liberal Studies and a dumb BS in psych that ill never finish. I learned about american indians from school yes some but a LOT from my halfbreed grandmother. google "five dollar indian act"...google how many of our states are indian names...google mound builders...google "three major migrations of american indian traditions"...google viking obsidian found in Iroquois camps.
..google "origin of chicago estimated indian population"...google "cherokee assimilation"....google "current tradtional indian populations"...it just goes on and on
No thanks I dont google.

Ok, thats all good. I'm happy you have a half breed grandmother. Can please point out what exactly was wrong in my post and please try to disprove it with some facts. I really dont understand what you think is wrong in my post. I have read through it to see if maybe I did say something that was not fact, but I failed to do so and since you didnt, maybe you can help me see what I posted that was wrong by backing it up with some proven facts.

Nothing of what you stated proves that every american has Indian blood. Nothing will ever prove that because its not true
Old 08-08-2008, 08:33 PM   #86
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Hey [m[o_o]m]...honestly i hope you are still joking...if not...beh in matter of few weeks we will have to talk...bye.

Last edited by MARADONA; 08-08-2008 at 08:41 PM. Reason: GRRRRRRR....
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 08:49 PM   #87
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

what im saying is there are hundreds of thousands of americans with indian blood. what im saying is there were (at least) three major migrations of peoples into the america's in BCE...and only one is of mongol descent..most notably seen in the northwestern tribes. what im saying is there are very few traditional indians left alive and they live a meager life shoved away on some reservation.
the five dollar indian act lead to hundreds of thousands of indian women being married to white men and taking chrisitian names..and thats just one of the underhanded policies carried out by the BIA...really just a new version of the "prima nocte" used to breed out the black irish. i dont understand how any one can say this "We have PLENTY of them living here. Millions upon millions" with a straight face.
Old 08-08-2008, 08:55 PM   #88
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
what im saying is there are hundreds of thousands of americans with indian blood. what im saying is there were (at least) three major migrations of peoples into the america's in BCE...and only one is of mongol descent..most notably seen in the northwestern tribes. what im saying is there are very few traditional indians left alive and they live a meager life shoved away on some reservation.
the five dollar indian act lead to hundreds of thousands of indian women being married to white men and taking chrisitian names..and thats just one of the underhanded policies carried out by the BIA...really just a new version of the "prima nocte" used to breed out the black irish. i dont understand how any one can say this "We have PLENTY of them living here. Millions upon millions" with a straight face.
Yes, I said it....Millions upon Millions, and I will say it again.

You are not Latin American by chance are you?

How many times do you pass a Mexican on the street in your day? of course, this will definitly vary by where you live.

What race would you say most Mexican Americans are?
Old 08-08-2008, 09:05 PM   #89
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

heh...totally different traditions migrations and cultures. central american indians and north american indians are not only historically academically and geographically distinct but also VERY distinct unto themselves. for example...white man asks cree "whose those guys down there"...cree says "commanche"...dumb white man says ok and history now calls that tribe "horse thief" - to try and compare an algonquin to a souix is apples and oranges...and typical american ego-centrism...its nothing new...the moslems complain about it like they are surprised...i dont know why...this country started out that way and continues in the same stupid path.
Old 08-08-2008, 09:13 PM   #90
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
heh...totally different traditions migrations and cultures. central american indians and north american indians are not only historically academically and geographically distinct but also VERY distinct unto themselves. for example...white man asks cree "whose those guys down there"...cree says "commanche"...dumb white man says ok and history now calls that tribe "horse thief" - to try and compare an algonquin to a souix is apples and oranges...and typical american ego-centrism...its nothing new...the moslems complain about it like they are surprised...i dont know why...this country started out that way and continues in the same stupid path.
ahhhh...now we are seperating Native American groups! I recall you saying "indian", you should have just specified what group you were talking about.

Still, theres is nothing wrong or said out of fact in my first post that you replied was "so much wrong that you could not fathom where to begin."

Let me ask you though. You dont really think every single American has Indian blood, do you? I mean, you cant possibly think that, as a college student I think that you have more sense than that.

I mean, what I quoted you as posting above looks like a pre-lim to you putting me to shame with your proven facts. After a few posts, I see nothing. I am actually kind of disappointed
Old 08-08-2008, 09:19 PM   #91
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

fiddlesticks. sorry to disappoint you. furthermore im on my third beer and i shud stfu now anyway. enjoy your america.
Old 08-09-2008, 01:05 AM   #92
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Default Jest Because I'm Stubborn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggystylethatgirl View Post
Thats GOOD
Why dont you go claim your Asian heritage
WHAT ARE YOU A PSYCHIC?

silly fool !
I thought I was crazy !
That is so utterly untrue I dont even know where to start
Whats Untrue? Jimi Hendrix WAS part Cherokee - READ IT!!
whatever.
I don't give a shit what the fuck you say chinatownbunny!

how about taking this smoke n choke!
And you are such an idiot. I cant even have a conversation with someone like you, you are so low. You do need to lay off the crack if you think I give a shit about Jimi Hendrix and who his grandparents fucked. You obviously missed my point completely which means you are beneath me.

Dismissed.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 08-09-2008 at 01:13 AM.
Old 08-10-2008, 12:13 PM   #93
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Will do this last response so I dont continue the hijack of this thread as Sierra stated! Hmm but I did post about the Native people they were talking about...did you?

Suck up? Sorry have never asked anyone to suck up to me. Nor have I asked anyone to join Sindyloos gang. I stand alone and yes I have opinions good or bad....and yes I attack people. I am honest about it and call it what it is!

Sorry you dont. Mean come on lets be real here.

RLA all good points. Higher standard, hope that is in your group only? The rest of the board should be allowed to post what they want?
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 07:54 PM   #94
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

LMAO from the midle east peace process to who jimmi hendrix's grandparents fucked !!

i cant help but laugh !!

you couldnt make up the stuff that gets argued about here on rb lol !!
Old 08-11-2008, 11:33 AM   #95
drmephisto

The best off native Americans are right here in Florida. The Seminoles never sighed a treaty with the US nor did it surrender in the Seminole Wars. Now they own the whole Hard Rock Cafe chain world wide and with gambling they will get back any wampum they lost.

(BTW- No way am I native American other than being born here in the US to two great Irish immigrants.)