Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-24-2009, 10:36 AM   #1
JaniceJ
Privileged Member

JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Forced at a Party ?

Two weekends ago I went to a bachelorette party. Like any party these can be "wake me when its over" or "give me a few minutes to catch my breath". I did get to chat with a few friends. And then the two male strippers arrived.

After stripping down to nothing, they formed a row of chairs with the bridesmaids, maid of honor and the bride to be seated. The one guy started at one end, with a bridesmade, offered himself to the women, and received loud cheering when she accepted his offer. The guy moved down the line and each women performed oral sex on the guy.

Now one women, I will call her Judy (I will use my middle name, not hers) at first refused. The crowd started to chat, cheer, scream and finally she gave in and accepted him. For me it seemed like he was in her mouth a long time, for her it must have seemed like forever. She clearly did not enjoy the experience. The guy moved on, most everyone watched to see the bride to be do her thing and missed Judy refuse the second guy.

I am no prude and have seen women all but attack some of these guys at parties. But it seemed strange and uncomfortable to see these women lined up and all but "required" to participate.

I realize Judy was not drugged, did not have a gun held to her head, was not being held by 4 or 5 guys. But I can not help but think she was somewhat "forced" to take his guy in her mouth simply to appease the crowd.

Any thoughts on this or similar situations ?
JaniceJ is offline   Reply With Quote