Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Premium accounts for all rapeboard members!
MyDownloader is a system which allows you to download files from wide range of filesharing services ( MediaFire.com, NetLoad.in, LetItBit.net, Crocko.com, TurboBit.net, Extabit.com, 4Shared.com, FileFactory.com, FilePost.com, Share-Online.biz, AsFile.com, RapidGator.net, FileFlyer.com, BitShare.com, Vip-file.com, FreakShare.com, Keep2Share.cc, LaFiles.com ) for the same price without signing up on these sites.
After registration you will get 250Mb free for testing.
Free signup!

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-12-2007, 12:39 PM   #1
backdoorslamr

backdoorslamr has initial reputation
Default Raping Mom's ass

Looking back, I guess I'd have to say that my obsession with anal sex started in my teen years. As a horny young teen, I began to focus on my mother's well-endowed body. She was a red-head with large breasts and big nipples. Her pubic mound was fiery red and very large. It was trimmed around the edges, but the main triangle was an untouched, very thick bush.

It started out with my "accidentally" entering her room after she had emerged from her evening shower. She didn't hear me come in and I caught a view of her bent over as she was getting her nightie out of the dresser's bottom drawer. The sight of her ample round bottom with that furry slit and her large breasts hanging down sent a surge to my groin that I couldn't hide. When she realized I was there, she tried to cover herself and I acted like I was sorry and turned to leave the room, but not before I had seen what I had been wanting to see.

After that, I started sneaking into her bedroom while she was in the shower and adjusting the curtains so that I could slip outside and spy on her when she came out. Then, I'd go to my bedroom, close the door, climb out the window and sneak around to the folks' bedroom, where I'd start jacking off in anticipation of the show. I'd jerk it hard and fast, taking myself right to the edge, so that when she bent down to get her nightie out and I had that view of her big, beautiful ass, I'd fantasize that I was standing behind her, groping her big tits while thrusting into her anus as I ejaculated.

After a couple of years and several hundred fantasy fucks, I started getting the urge to really feel those tits in my hands, that big, beautiful ass milking the cum out of my cock. I started planning to actually rape my mother.
At last, business called Dad to be away for a couple of weeks. I decided that this was going to be it. I was really going to do it. Just like clockwork, she went to take her evening shower. This time, instead of slipping outside to spy on her and jerk off, I grabbed some vaseline (didn't know about KY lube) and prepped myself. I kept a glob of it on one hand to smear on Mom's ass so I could get it in easier. I slipped into her bedroom and hid in one of the walk-in closets that positioned be right behind where she would be getting her nightie from the dresser.

My heart was racing so fast, I was sure that the sound would alert her to my hiding place. I heard the sound of the shower being turned off and the shower curtain being drawn back. Time seemed to drag on forever as she toweled off, then brushed her teeth. Finally, the bathroom door opened and she went to the dresser, just like she always did. When she bent over, I lunged from the closet, wrapped one of my arms around her chest, grabbing hold of one of her big tits, I swung her around and threw her down onto her bed, face down. In the same motion, I had shoved my hand with the vaseline between her legs and drew it up between the cheeks of her ass, spreading the goo from her pussy across her anus and between her cheeks.
I came down on top of her, pressing her face into the bed with one hand to muffle her screams. The other hand was guiding my throbbing cock to her pussy. With everything lubricated, entering her vagina was no problem at all. Almost before she had even had the chance to realize what was going on, I had my entire cock buried inside of her. This was the first pussy that I had ever experienced and it felt great! I just pushed it all the way in and left it there for a minute while I absorbed all the sensations.

I eased back on her head so she could breathe. When she realized that this was no stranger raping her, but her own son, she shouted "Mister, you are in serious trouble!" "Maybe," I said, "but you'll still have my sperm in you when it's all over, and there's nothing you can do that will change that." "Now, shut up and let me enjoy this or I'll stuff your face back into the bed." With that, I proceeded to drill her pussy for about five minutes. Just enough to get me good and primed for what I was really after. All the while I was fucking her pussy, I had my eye on that sphincter of hers. In mid-stroke, I pulled back enough to let the head of my cock pop out and jammed it into her ass. "No! Not that," she screamed, as I buried my cock up to my balls into her ass. I started jack-hammering her anus, gripping her thighs and pulling her against me as I thrust as rapidly as I could. The scent, the sound of my balls slapping against her ass, the sounds of her muffled moans and groans as I pummelled her, it was all too much. I had wanted it to last much longer, but I didn't have the control to stop. I felt and explosive orgasm come from way down deep inside as I continued to pump her ass as fast as I could. I pulled out and shot another stream of sperm across her ass cheeks. I took that cum into my hand and reached down between her legs and rubbed it into her vagina. "What do you think of that, Mom?" "Your own boy's sperm in your ass and your pussy."

"You are in such trouble, young man!" "When your father gets back, you are going to B.I.S. (Boy's Industrial School)."

Being young and full of cum, I decided that if I was already in trouble, might as well go for more. That's exactly what I told her. "If I'm already in trouble, guess I'll make it worth my while." "Guess I'm gonna fuck you 'till I can't cum any more." I rolled her over so I could play with and suck her titties while I fucked her some more. She said I should clean myself off before fucking her vaginally after having been in her ass, but I didn't care. I played with and sucked on her titties while I rubbed my cock against her bush until I got hard again. Then I fucked her pussy unil I climaxed again. After that I mad her suck me off for the final orgasm. I ate her pussy, tasting my own cum inside of her while she sucked me. I told her that if she tried to bite me, I'd bite her clit off. She had to suck me for about a half an hour to work the last orgasm out of me. "Eat it, swallow it all," I almost yelled as I shoved my cock into her throat, gagging her as I shot my last bit of cum into her throat.

After that, I laid in bed beside her for the rest of the night, fingering her and squeezing and sucking her tits When the sun came up, I got another erection and mounted her for another round. When I finished, we were both raw and exhausted.

Welcome to B.I.S. (IT WAS WORTH EVERY SECOND!)
backdoorslamr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 07:17 PM   #2
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Very nice, and I love how your mom treated you at first.

"Mister, you're in so much trouble."

*sigh* I love it when victims don't understand the reality of their situation

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 10:12 PM   #3
selpats

selpats has initial reputation

that was freakin awesome xD
selpats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 07:50 PM   #4
young dd lover

young dd lover has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to young dd lover

great story
young dd lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 06:03 PM   #5
EverSo

EverSo has initial reputation

Lovely story, but I could do with more focus on the rape, instead of the fucking.
EverSo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 04:00 PM   #6
romer

romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)

Back to the story.

Really nice story but maybe you should try it without the lube next time.
romer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 07:07 PM   #7
ahtiz

ahtiz has initial reputation

So, what happened after the whole scene, did she report you to dad?
ahtiz is offline   Reply With Quote